Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 3,994 posts
  • 352 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 44 hours ago by branlon8
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    TFTC FlyerA (resized).png
    IMG_0466 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0465 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0464 (resized).JPG
    Top10pro (resized).png
    Top10pro (resized).png
    20240129_125402.png
    Fireballxl5 (resized).png
    2023-12-31 19.32.48 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-17 22.19.51 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 03.07.25 (resized).jpg
    2023-11-11 01.58.53 (resized).jpg
    poster2 (resized).png
    There are 3,994 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 80.
    #1251 8 years ago
    Quoted from gregh43:

Anyone seen anything on the Stern Kiss??
    Thanks

Here is all I've seem on it http://vpinball.com/forums/topic/stern-kiss-wip/ It will be a while as Stern's new spike system is not supported in vpinmame so it is being coded fully from scratch (a lot of work).

Quoted from delt31:

Well that's the thing - not sure I would but want to try a fully loaded one to see if it's good. I like the idea of 100 games in one and no maintenance. Obviously the flip side is if it feels real enough!

My thought is that it can not replace a real pin (unless you don't have one), but is a great add on to get to play all the tables you can't have. I have room for 4 pins, which means I'm going to end up with 3 real ones and 1 vp one to play all the other games.

#1252 8 years ago
    Quoted from BorgDog:

My thought is that it can not replace a real pin (unless you don't have one), but is a great add on to get to play all the tables you can't have. I have room for 4 pins, which means I'm going to end up with 3 real ones and 1 vp one to play all the other games.

Agreed. It can't replace the real deal, but a good resource to scratch the itch

#1253 8 years ago

once you go Virtual you wont go back. ha ha i dont have shakers or the extra toys. it feels real for me with a good sound system. in my opinion.. Keep your G N R. or sell it when Axel and Slash get back together to do some shows should increase the value of your machine. I couldnt part with my G N R

#1254 8 years ago

i agree it's not real pinball, but with a decked out pincab, it's pretty damn close. IMO, the appeal of having an almost unlimited number of pins, with new ones coming all the time, is the biggest factor. you don't have to have the space for 300 games.

i won't be selling my TRON, DESW, or slugfest anytime soon...but honestly? if shit hit the fan and for whatever reason i wound up having to sell all but one machine? i think i'd probably keep the virtual pin. i know that sounds crazy, but again, it's all about scratching that itch for basically any pin you can think of.

just my two cents.

#1255 8 years ago

its awesome for me to play any pinball game i havent ever got to play in the arcade. plus here in North Dakota. in my area there is no more Arcades. video games and pinball do not exist.
    unless i wanna take a 7 hr drive to minneapolis. miss the old arcades

#1256 8 years ago

I would like to try out a fully loaded to see what there is to offer. Too bad they're not readily available to try out. As for "pincab" is that a brand or just a ref to a VP table?

I might end up selling one of mine (likely not the GnR) and buying a VP. I only have room for 2....

I still can't get over though how much these tables are. I build PCs and know it's a joke to pay for what is needed to run these tables. Otherwise, tvs (which they basically give away) and wood? Seems like you're paying for labor, configuration and wiring which I get (hardware for the feedback isn't expensive at all) but the fully loaded seems to sell for 6-8+k which seems crazy. Too bad they're not more reasonable but it is what it is.....

#1257 8 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

I would like to try out a fully loaded to see what there is to offer. Too bad they're not readily available to try out. As for "pincab" is that a brand or just a ref to a VP table?
    I might end up selling one of mine (likely not the GnR) and buying a VP. I only have room for 2....
    I still can't get over though how much these tables are. I build PCs and know it's a joke to pay for what is needed to run these tables. Otherwise, tvs (which they basically give away) and wood? Seems like you're paying for labor, configuration and wiring which I get (hardware for the feedback isn't expensive at all) but the fully loaded seems to sell for 6-8+k which seems crazy. Too bad they're not more reasonable but it is what it is.....

VPcabs will have a large selection of machines at Allentown and ReplayFX this year. Stop by and try them out!!

#1258 8 years ago

It is amazing what they sell for but a lot of it is labor, setup, configuration and good parts. A lot of people don't want to know how to build it, add tables or know what goes into it. they just want to turn it on and play. A lot of labor goes into the build and configuration and you really want to make sure you use the good parts. Leaf switches instead of arcade buttons, actual pinball trim, etc. If you can find a great condition cabinet, you can save some money there but it will still cost some money. I sold my cabinet a few months ago and had close to $1700 in parts alone. And that was being able to repurpose the PC, backglass TV, monitor for the DMD, and KADE controller. If you had to purchase those as well, then it would be even more. I feel that the cabinet easily had $1500 of my time into it, and that is on the cheap side. In the end, I sold it for $3000 and I feel that was fair for what I put together. I actually plan to build another 2. One to play (and eventually sell - for much less than 6-8K ) and one for my folks since they loved it while I had it. if you have the time and know how, it is a great experience to build one yourself.

#1259 8 years ago

If had to sell all I'm I would keep 1 real and the virtual!

#1260 8 years ago

Right On Njgsx96. I didnt know how to build one or nor did I want to try to build one. I sold a few pins and invested $6000 for mine. after looking inside the cabinet and seeing all the wiring and mounting the screens and computer . all the precise measuring. Not for me. yeah the cost is up there if you want a decent professional looking machine. I thought it was alot of money. but well worth it when you consider buying 1 new pinball game that can cost about $6,000 to $7,000 and with a VPin you can play hundreds of tables. since i had my machine i havent even played any of my real pins. I wish I would have known about VPCabs .They are super awesome . after seeing their website and the positive feedback from owners they seem outstanding and stand by what they sell. if and when i buy another VP it would be from them.

#1261 8 years ago
    Quoted from gregh43:

Right On Njgsx96. I didnt know how to build one or nor did I want to try to build one. I sold a few pins and invested $6000 for mine. after looking inside the cabinet and seeing all the wiring and mounting the screens and computer . all the precise measuring. Not for me. yeah the cost is up there if you want a decent professional looking machine. I thought it was alot of money. but well worth it when you consider buying 1 new pinball game that can cost about $6,000 to $7,000 and with a VPin you can play hundreds of tables. since i had my machine i havent even played any of my real pins. I wish I would have known about VPCabs .They are super awesome . after seeing their website and the positive feedback from owners they seem outstanding and stand by what they sell. if and when i buy another VP it would be from them.

Although limited, what I've seen from VP cabs is very good (price aside). They seem like very nice people looking to help out.

#1262 8 years ago

Good points made as well. I am still in the camp of "they are overpriced" but I consider myself pretty handy and mechanical. And for someone like me, it is an expense I am not willing to pay. However, you do get what you pay for. Those of you that have posted pictures of the cabinets you bought, I can see how well done these are and they are very well made. So if someone does not want to build one for whatever reason they have and wants a good product that they can enjoy, a premium will be paid, like anything else. It is a niche market and to build one is time consuming and does take some skill and knowledge and so paying extra for that to be done so you can be handed a "turn key" cabinet is worth it to people. So other than building, you have 3 options..

1.) Buy one built by an enthusiast like myself. A one off, possibly original (mine was am EM cabinet design - not as desirable as SS but took up a smaller space and I never intended to sell), that can have quality of crappy all the way to amazing as far as build quality. Can have similar parts in it. Will most likely be more affordable. If local, you can try before you buy.

2.) Find someone local that will build it. You can customize it how you like and what your wallet can afford.

3.) Buy from a manufacturer or known builder. High quality parts almost guaranteed. Most likely very expensive. End product will most likely be amazing. Possibly no option to try before you buy, dependent on location.

Personally, I never expected to want to build another but a few things happened. My mom and dad came to me and asked me to build one for them. Someone else wanted something I built! Yeah, they are my folks so they are biased but that is a cool feeling. And second, when the guy who bought my cabinet came to pick it up, he asked if I was going to build more. He mentioned my design was great, execution was great and saw it as an opportunity for me to make a few bucks, so why wouldn't I want to do that that was his thinking. So here was a complete stranger appreciating my work, which I thought was just OK (but I am critical of myself to a fault sometimes). That felt amazing. Couple that with know thing something I built was worth money to someone and now they are enjoying it in their home... really amazing to me. It is a labor of love and seeing someone else appreciate that is a great feeling.

So again, I do recommend that if you have friends who are handy or you are handy, it is worth the try to build one yourself. It is an amazing journey. if not, and if you got the coin, you can't go wrong with buying built from a known guy or company. Just look in this thread at some of the amazing quality of cabinets people have purchased as well as how they feel about them.

#1263 8 years ago
    Quoted from gregh43:

VPCabs are very nice and the people there are awesome. I met a few at some shows, real great bunch of people trying to sell a great product. Can't go wrong if that is what you are looking for.

#1264 8 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Although limited, what I've seen from VP cabs is very good (price aside). They seem like very nice people looking to help out.

i have one of their decked out cabs. i can tell you that the build quality is second to none...but most importantly, you will never find better customer service in the industry. lonnie/brad are awesome. i have met both and i have discussed various issues via phone and email and they are always eager to help.

i have shared this story before, but a quick example:

i had an issue with the solenoids locking up on one side. they sent me the replacement parts immediately. when i went to install, i had a minor issue but it was a saturday afternoon. well, i emailed brad and within 5 minutes he called me and walked me through everything. you don't see that kind of service every day.

yes, they're pricey...but i have zero regrets...one of the best pinball related purchases i've ever made.

#1265 8 years ago
    Quoted from pudluther:

i have one of their decked out cabs. i can tell you that the build quality is second to none...but most importantly, you will never find better customer service in the industry. lonnie/brad are awesome. i have met both and i have discussed various issues via phone and email and they are always eager to help.
    i have shared this story before, but a quick example:
    i had an issue with the solenoids locking up on one side. they sent me the replacement parts immediately. when i went to install, i had a minor issue but it was a saturday afternoon. well, i emailed brad and within 5 minutes he called me and walked me through everything. you don't see that kind of service every day.
    yes, they're pricey...but i have zero regrets...one of the best pinball related purchases i've ever made.

This post seems to be the norm on the VP cabs. I have never read a negative post on these guys or their product from those that have bought from them. Everyone that has bought a VP cab has always had positive reviews and good things to say. I recommend you visiting their stand If you go to Allentown or a show they are at. They always have machines on display for you to play and they will field any questions you have as well.

#1266 8 years ago

Thanks everyone for the kind words!! Yes our machines are expensive, probably the most expensive out there. The equipment, design work and people it takes to run a business like this isn't cheap. We take great pride in our warranty & customer service(also not cheap). In 3 years we've never charged anyone for service or tech support. Every dime of profit has gone back into the business to help us grow and improve every aspect of what we do. We love pinball and have amazing customers!! Couldn't ask for much better.

#1267 8 years ago

my virtuapin machine is the 2nd most expensive machine I own. Was it worth it? It is now, that I can load all Stern Sam stuff on it. Lets me play and learn tables that I would not want to own. especially for a tournament player. It's very well needed. The physics in physmod5 and VP10 are very close to the real thing. Shot pattern in VP10 is so damn close now, it's worth having a machine. One machine to pretty much play anything you want.

Recently I loaded.

Capcom Kingpin. needed a lot of reworking and adjusting, but got it playing like my pinball magic now. I've never got to play this in the wild. now I can play it whenever I want.

King Kong- Very good version available

Rare games that are not worth owning but ok to play once in awhile.

Big bang bar has a nice VP10 table. much closer than the VP9x version and better rez graphics.

I'm having trouble with my nudging. If I turn it on. all my tables are steep as shit. So steep, that VP10 tables cannot even launch the ball. They are like the backbox on Banzai run. I've tried calibrating it numerous times. Is there a way I can zero it out, so the slant it's on, is 0 position?

Did anyone make a manual on explaining all the settings in VP10? that would be helpful. I have one for VP9 but 10 is so different.

#1268 8 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

my virtuapin machine is the 2nd most expensive machine I own. Was it worth it? It is now, that I can load all Stern Sam stuff on it. Lets me play and learn tables that I would not want to own. especially for a tournament player. It's very well needed. The physics in physmod5 and VP10 are very close to the real thing. Shot pattern in VP10 is so damn close now, it's worth having a machine. One machine to pretty much play anything you want.
    Recently I loaded.
    Capcom Kingpin. needed a lot of reworking and adjusting, but got it playing like my pinball magic now. I've never got to play this in the wild. now I can play it whenever I want.
    King Kong- Very good version available
    Rare games that are not worth owning but ok to play once in awhile.
    Big bang bar has a nice VP10 table. much closer than the VP9x version and better rez graphics.
    I'm having trouble with my nudging. If I turn it on. all my tables are steep as shit. So steep, that VP10 tables cannot even launch the ball. They are like the backbox on Banzai run. I've tried calibrating it numerous times. Is there a way I can zero it out, so the slant it's on, is 0 position?
    Did anyone make a manual on explaining all the settings in VP10? that would be helpful. I have one for VP9 but 10 is so different.

What are your nudge settings set at? Dead zone and gain?

#1269 8 years ago
    Quoted from njgsx96:

1.) Buy one built by an enthusiast like myself. A one off, possibly original (mine was am EM cabinet design - not as desirable as SS but took up a smaller space and I never intended to sell), that can have quality of crappy all the way to amazing as far as build quality. Can have similar parts in it. Will most likely be more affordable. If local, you can try before you buy.

If be interested to see some pics of your em style cab. I am in the design phase of my full size build which I am making a wedge head style with a 39" play field and 37" vertical back glass.

#1270 8 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

What are your nudge settings set at? Dead zone and gain?

i was trying to work with it last night.

I put it as high as 35% dead zone, and gains kept at 150 and 150 for x and y. when i moved them higher, the ball would roll up the flipper and was to exaggerated.

the 35% dead zone was for one of the tables. I had it at 24% and worked fine, but then tried another table in VP10 and the ball was all over the place, so I jacked it up. Seems like it changes from table to table. Rolling stones (stern) in vp 10 was fine at 24%. Then I tried something else and it was terrible and slanted steep again. And had to move it to 42%.

Btw, I found out I have the nanotech nudging hardware. It was fine when I had Xp, but now that i'm in WIn 7, it's terrible. When I turn it off, everything is fine.

#1271 8 years ago

The nanotech hardware sucks. I could never get it to sit idle. I ended up throwing it in the trash and using a Freescale or sidewinder. Both of those work great. The Freescale auto calibrates on power up.

Anyways, I think for vp10 you want your gain settings around 50 not 150. My deadzones are closer to 10 but my hardware is better.

#1272 8 years ago

i know it's jittery. but the dead zone should get rid of that, but it's not even that, that's the problem. It's the fact that it's slightly angled, which makes me have to have my dead zone so far out. And I can't figure out why it changes from table to table?

#1273 8 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i know it's jittery. but the dead zone should get rid of that, but it's not even that, that's the problem. It's the fact that it's slightly angled, which makes me have to have my dead zone so far out. And I can't figure out why it changes from table to table?

It shouldnt change from table to table. So in windows do start-->run-->joy.cpl->enter. Then go into properties and see if the dot is centered and stationary. If not do a calibration.

#1274 8 years ago

i've done like 10 calibrations. It will not go center. it always goes lower than center because it's mounted on a tilt. It should zero out as center when it says, have it in it's resting position and press next. Which I do, but for some reason that is not the case.

#1275 8 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i've done like 10 calibrations. It will not go center. it always goes lower than center because it's mounted on a tilt. It should zero out as center when it says, have it in it's resting position and press next. Which I do, but for some reason that is not the case.

The nanotech is garbage. My suggestion is to replace it.

#1276 8 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

The nanotech is garbage. My suggestion is to replace it.

yea, i know. It was the only technology available back then. It really hasn't had that much use and pretty much brand new. Shame to pitch it for an upgrade

#1277 8 years ago
    Quoted from BorgDog:

If be interested to see some pics of your em style cab. I am in the design phase of my full size build which I am making a wedge head style with a 39" play field and 37" vertical back glass.

I used the measurements from a Zaccaria Lucky Fruit machine for the cabinet and combined them with the back box from Freezy's plans found over at vpforums. So not quite as big-looking as a SS cabinet. Not for everyone as a lot of people like the SS cabinet look but I think it came out great. I had no intention of ever selling but after awhile I was finding myself playing less and less and decided it was better off with someone that could appreciate it... plus I could use the money so it worked out. Of course, now I miss it so I may build another for myself. I may have one to build for someone else and my parents want one too so I will just cut 3 cabinets and assemble as I find time.

Can't stress enough, the whole process of building your own is a great deal of fun and very satisfying.

IMAG0390_(resized).jpgIMAG0390_(resized).jpg

IMAG1066_(resized).jpgIMAG1066_(resized).jpg

IMAG1161_(resized).jpgIMAG1161_(resized).jpg

#1278 8 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

yea, i know. It was the only technology available back then. It really hasn't had that much use and pretty much brand new. Shame to pitch it for an upgrade

The freescale solution is like $15 http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DK2DBM4
    For such a cheap price why hassle with garbage for even one day?

#1279 8 years ago
    Quoted from njgsx96:

I used the measurements from a Zaccaria Lucky Fruit machine for the cabinet and combined them with the back box from Freezy's plans found over at vpforums. So not quite as big-looking as a SS cabinet. Not for everyone as a lot of people like the SS cabinet look but I think it came out great. I had no intention of ever selling but after awhile I was finding myself playing less and less and decided it was better off with someone that could appreciate it... plus I could use the money so it worked out. Of course, now I miss it so I may build another for myself. I may have one to build for someone else and my parents want one too so I will just cut 3 cabinets and assemble as I find time.
    Can't stress enough, the whole process of building your own is a great deal of fun and very satisfying.

IMAG0390_(resized).jpgIMAG1066_(resized).jpgIMAG1161_(resized).jpg

looks great, dude. if i had the tools, and more importantly the skill set, i'd love to build one myself.

and no, trust me...i DO NOT have the skill set. lol.

#1280 8 years ago
    Quoted from pudluther:

looks great, dude. if i had the tools, and more importantly the skill set, i'd love to build one myself.
    and no, trust me...i DO NOT have the skill set. lol.

Thanks! The next one will be modeled after my Medieval Madness. That way it matches the rest of my machines.

All good! Knowing your limitations is a good thing too although trying would cost minimal amount of money... really just the wood. if you mess it up, then you know and didn't spend money on anything else. LOL that is how I started!

#1281 8 years ago

Delt31... VP cabs does make nice cabs and you do pay quite a bit for them. It partially depends on how much into it you wanna go as to how much you wanna spend. I build 2/3 size units that are great looking and performing units. I've been building them for about 3 years myself also and never had a complaint yet. They don't have shakers and solenoids and such, but they give you the most bang for the buck functionality wise in a size that feels nearly full sized and at the same time does not take up quite as much space. You can look back for my ID in this thread and see a few pics of a few that I have done. I have many more I can PM or e-mail you if you have any interest.

#1282 8 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

The freescale solution is like $15 amazon.com link »
    For such a cheap price why hassle with garbage for even one day?

i'm looking at that, and have no idea how I would even hook that up with the setup I have.

#1283 8 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i'm looking at that, and have no idea how I would even hook that up with the setup I have.

So it provides several outputs that show up as joystick buttons. It has internal accelerometer and it has outputs for analog plunger if you have that (I don't). I use xpadder and make a custom profile so everything comes in as key presses with it. What is in your set up that concerns you?

#1284 8 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

MS Sidewinder joystick works great.

#1285 8 years ago

I think mine plugs in with a USB on one end, and has some pS2? connection on the other? Which connects to this long panel with screws on it with wires on each one. Don't know what it goes to.

My concern with that one, is that it looks like there arn't any connections on it. Looks like solder pads for pins.

#1286 8 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think mine plugs in with a USB on one end, and has some pS2? connection on the other? Which connects to this long panel with screws on it with wires on each one. Don't know what it goes to.
    My concern with that one, is that it looks like there arn't any connections on it. Looks like solder pads for pins.

Do you even care about analog plunger or just nudging and buttons? Are you saying you can't solder? Or that you don't know what to solder where.

#1287 8 years ago

I solder great. I just don't know how to take apart a USB connection and solder it to the points it suppose to go. Looking at the picture, doesn't seem like it's self explanatory. I do have an analog plunger..that works great.

#1288 8 years ago

I don't see a photo attached. I also don't use a plunger. But the USB connects from pc to the programmed board. From there you now have an analog nudge ready to go. If you want to also use this as a button encoder, then there is a ground pin and 32 inputs. You run the ground to one side of all your switches. And home run each switch to a point on the freescale that works as an input. Now you have a fully wired controller. You can use xpadder to configure keystrokes from those buttons.

#1289 8 years ago

so you don't need to use any of the other ports. just USB into the computer and let it work from there? Sounds similar to the Ipac. Which I still havn't worked on my GGG wiz40 yet either. Which is the next project i'm going to work on and get my mame up and running..hopefully.

41n9l7081ZL_(resized).jpg41n9l7081ZL_(resized).jpg

#1290 8 years ago
    Quoted from CaptainNeo:

so you don't need to use any of the other ports. just USB into the computer and let it work from there?

41n9l7081ZL_(resized).jpg

Ya but you'll have to program it. I'd offer to configure one of these to send out to you but I edited the code I use to disable the extra axis for the analog plunger since I use launch buttons instead.

One of those USB is for programming and configuring the device. The other is for normal use.

#1291 8 years ago

Has anyone tried out the Kiss Table for VP10? did it look right? mine seems like the Flipper are huge. and anyone play the Flinstones Table for Vp9.1 can you run it on vp9.2? can hardly hear the sound on it. and had a question about tvs. would the 4k tvs work good for virtual. i notice they have come down in price.. thanks everyone

#1292 8 years ago

don't know if that is something I could tackle. Having a hard enough time just relearning VP and trying to figure out VP10's new stuff. For now, the nudge being off doesn't really matter a whole lot. My cab is so heavy, that I can barely move it anyway. only nice when you need to shake a ball out of somewhere.

#1293 8 years ago

Does anyone have pinball graphic art that can be printed and applied to a cabinet. For example, TOF or TZ? If so PM me. Thinking about jumping into VP and would like to apply art so it looks real deal.

#1294 8 years ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Does anyone have pinball graphic art that can be printed and applied to a cabinet. For example, TOF or TZ? If so PM me. Thinking about jumping into VP and would like to apply art so it looks real deal.

that stuff is copyrighted and you will need to buy it from a distributor.... or you can check out this guys stuff, really amazing custom art for virtual pins

http://www.vpforums.org/index.php?showtopic=26497

#1295 8 years ago

I have the sidewinder for nudging (I use a button for launch), and my setup hates the sidewinder for some reason, I guess I don't know how to set it up properly... can anyone please help?

#1296 8 years ago

markmon seems to know his shit when it comes to this stuff. I'd ask him directly.

#1297 8 years ago
    Quoted from Chosen_S:

I have the sidewinder for nudging (I use a button for launch), and my setup hates the sidewinder for some reason, I guess I don't know how to set it up properly... can anyone please help?

It's hard to help solve a vague problem like "my system hates the sidewinder" lol.

#1298 8 years ago
    Quoted from markmon:

It's hard to help solve a vague problem like "my system hates the sidewinder" lol.

LOL, that does sound ridiculous of me, I'll post more on the actual problem soon

#1299 8 years ago

hell, that sounds like something i'd say on this thread. lol.

#1300 8 years ago

guys - do the virtual tables allow you to apply or use update code or change music? For example, my Jurassic has the latest rom from Chad which is a MAJOR improvement than stock. Can the same updates and rule changes be applied to the virtual table? For GnR I have a pinsound card which allows custom music. In the virtual table, can you add your own music that is incorporated into the game (not just MP3 music that plays over top)?

There are 3,994 posts in this topic. You are on page 26 of 80.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/virtual-pinball-club/page/26 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.