(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,094 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 days ago by Mitoska
  • Topic is favorited by 102 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240412-132250~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240412-132252 (resized).png
6A7A3CE6-C367-4DF9-A933-BC8E1BEF8C97 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4095 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
IMG_1144 (resized).JPG
IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
IMG_1142 (resized).jpg
5740519F-BE1C-435D-BF55-8FEFAC6BD961 (resized).jpeg
Beatles speaker lights (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
IMG_3168 (resized).JPG
IMG_3170 (resized).JPG
IMG_3167 (resized).JPG
There are 2,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 42.
#1451 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Is there maybe a step 2 to the super duper skill shot? Used to be the case, doesn't seem to work that way anymore.

Quoted from stevevt:

You have to hit the top bumper as the first switch.
Things that could cause this not to work would be a different switch (e.g., slingshot, rollover, drop target, whatever) firing before or as you plunge the ball, or the pop bumper scoring switch not firing when you hit it.

In actuallity, it seems to me that after the recent code update that the super duper skill shot is kind of hit or miss. It used to be that it would hit every time (I have an SD card with the previous code on it, and it works like it's supposed to), but now, not so much. I'm wondering if the code was changed on this, like a timing issue on when the optos are crossed and the top bumper is hit.

#1452 2 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

In actuallity, it seems to me that after the recent code update that the super duper skill shot is kind of hit or miss. It used to be that it would hit every time (I have an SD card with the previous code on it, and it works like it's supposed to), but now, not so much. I'm wondering if the code was changed on this, like a timing issue on when the optos are crossed and the top bumper is hit.

Don’t forget to find the secret 4th skill shot.

1 week later
#1453 1 year ago

Beatles Anti-Loft Ball Deflector Kit was received today. Reference Part # 502-7088-00 if you need one.

image000000 (resized).jpgimage000000 (resized).jpg
#1454 1 year ago
Quoted from MWM82:

Beatles Anti-Loft Ball Deflector Kit was received today. Reference Part # 502-7088-00 if you need one.
[quoted image]

Can you take a pic of it installed... Wondering if the soon-to-be new-to-me has one

#1455 1 year ago

Here ya go. Installation took less time than taking the glass off and on.

Side note: my machine (built Dec.21) had the F-A-B cover installed from factory. So, I have an extra if anyone is interested.

Quoted from Meegis:

Can you take a pic of it installed... Wondering if the soon-to-be new-to-me has one

image000001 (resized).jpgimage000001 (resized).jpgimage000000 (resized).jpgimage000000 (resized).jpg
#1456 1 year ago

If you want to install the Stern Insider Connected Upgrade Kit and don't want to alter/mess with your nicely lit Beatles playfield apron, a coin door mount kit is a nice solution. And here is a low cost and much simpler way to do it...

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “If you want to install the Stern (Spike2) Insider Connected Upgrade Kit and don't want to alter/mess with your nice playfield apron, a coin door mount kit is a nice solution. And h...”
2022-05-08
Naperville, IL
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 658 times

#1457 1 year ago

My 4x LED is out. Can someone guide me what to do? It looks like it's part of a node board based on what I see & what I read in the manual.

#1458 1 year ago

Today was a long day... But I'm officially in the club.

#1459 1 year ago

She's all set up

PXL_20220505_140236342 (resized).jpgPXL_20220505_140236342 (resized).jpg
#1460 1 year ago
Quoted from Meegis:

She's all set up
[quoted image]

Congrats! that blue under-cab light looks great.

#1461 1 year ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

Congrats! that blue under-cab light looks great.

I like it, it's actually purple, but my camera makes it look weird.

I have integrated undercab lighting on the Tron as well which is tied into modes. Beatles is just a static colour though.

#1462 1 year ago

dup.

1 week later
#1463 1 year ago

Two years in, there is sort of a grinding noise when the ball passes over the top magnet (not every time) and also often when hitting one of the FOUR drop targets. Same noise. I looked around under the playfield and didn't see anything loose, though the spinner for the top magnet does wobble a small amount. I don't know why the noise would occur both at the top magnet and FOUR drops. Whatever the machine is doing in both cases is causing the sound. Anyone know what this might be?

#1464 1 year ago

Maybe, but I have been all

Quoted from beatlecraig:

Two years in, there is sort of a grinding noise when the ball passes over the top magnet (not every time) and also often when hitting one of the FOUR drop targets. Same noise. I looked around under the playfield and didn't see anything loose, though the spinner for the top magnet does wobble a small amount. I don't know why the noise would occur both at the top magnet and FOUR drops. Whatever the machine is doing in both cases is causing the sound. Anyone know what this might be?

Seems more likely it's coming from the spinning disc. Maybe try disabling it in software and see if the noise stops.

#1465 1 year ago

Tried disabling the top magnet. No improvement. Whatever happens when the game starts up (before first launch), when the FOUR drops are hit, and the first time a ball crosses the top magnet (but not on successive orbits), is making a grinding noise. Any thoughts? Thanks.

#1466 1 year ago
Quoted from beatlecraig:

Tried disabling the top magnet. No improvement. Whatever happens when the game starts up (before first launch), when the FOUR drops are hit, and the first time a ball crosses the top magnet (but not on successive orbits), is making a grinding noise. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Check the record assembly. The record magnet energizes briefly from the top rollover and FOUR targets.
Also, try changing Game Adjustment 28 "RECORD MAGNET" to DISABLED and see if the problem goes away. (Version 1.20)

#1467 1 year ago

Thanks guys. The spinning record is what is causing the noise. I misread the earlier post and tried the wrong adjustment the first time.
Okay, what can I do to fix it?

1 week later
#1468 1 year ago

Hello,
I am looking to buy a topper for my new Beatles Gold pinball machine. Anyone got a topper they want to sell ? I live in France, and I have many friends living in the United States to recover the object. Please contact with PM.

Have a nice day.
Frédéric

1 week later
#1469 1 year ago

I think I found the 4th secret skill shot.
from the left lower flipper shoot over the 'skill shot' rollover hard enough to make it up to the loop and back down to the upper right flipper.

#1470 1 year ago

Can you put a PinSound on the Beatles?

Quoted from OldGoatMan:

Beatles Pinball Retro Hawaiian Shirt
Hello:
This is my first post to Pinside!! There are four sellers on ebay selling this shirt. I just ordered one.
I'll post a follow up when I have received it.[quoted image]

Did you ever get the shirt?

#1471 1 year ago

Hello I just receive a new pinball Beatles Gold but I have problem with right upper flipper.Which screw do I have to tighten or what's the problem ? If you have picture for help thanks a lot. Have a nice day.Frédéric

IMG_6125 (resized).jpgIMG_6125 (resized).jpg
#1472 1 year ago
Quoted from boblechat:

Hello I just receive a new pinball Beatles Gold but I have problem with right upper flipper.Which screw do I have to tighten or what's the problem ? If you have picture for help thanks a lot. Have a nice day.Frédéric
[quoted image]

Loosen the hex bolt and move the flipper bat to the middle of the hole like the left one. Tighten as hard as practicable without bending anything. If you don't really tighten it it will come loose like it did before.

IMG_1808 (resized).jpgIMG_1808 (resized).jpg
#1473 1 year ago

Does the physical knocker do anything other than knock on Specials and end-of-game matches? Hopefully it will knock on extra balls. I just ordered one from Pinball Life but if that is all it does, I probably will not put it in.

#1474 1 year ago

Beatles wood grain tv mod is available again in my Pinside shop and at Mezelmods.

20190119_083230 (resized).jpg20190119_083230 (resized).jpgIMG_20190121_141522_543 (resized).jpgIMG_20190121_141522_543 (resized).jpg
#1475 1 year ago

Ordered one this morning…is installing some video a PITA? Never tried the process before…

#1476 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Ordered one this morning…is installing some video a PITA? Never tried the process before…

Thanks for your order! I sent you a message regarding the video.

#1477 1 year ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Thanks for your order! I sent you a message regarding the video.

Here's video. Plays about 30 mins before it loops. Lots of different show and concert footage.

#1478 1 year ago

Sent a message through Stern website for service advice on grinding noise when spinning disc energizes. No response in several weeks. How do I get Stern to respond to support requests?

#1479 1 year ago
Quoted from Sparky:

Here's video. Plays about 30 mins before it loops. Lots of different show and concert footage.

Perfect - Well done. Looking forward to this!

#1480 1 year ago

Help needed... i just installed the 1.20 update on my Beatles gold machine. It seemed to go well but now the LCD is in a loop where is shows the Stern logo, does a slight audio pop and reads "Game Code Update Resuming" The USB with the new code is still in the CPU as it never gave the update complete message.

it has been doing it too long and from what i see on the update videos this is not correct. Anyone experience this? do i just turn it off and try again or ????

#1481 1 year ago
Quoted from beatlecraig:

Sent a message through Stern website for service advice on grinding noise when spinning disc energizes. No response in several weeks. How do I get Stern to respond to support requests?

You still can’t hear what’s grinding still huh? Where did you get your game? Ask your distributor also if you bought it new

#1482 1 year ago

It's the spinning disc energizing as best I can tell. Just can't get anyone to tell me how to fix it.

#1483 1 year ago
Quoted from beatlecraig:

It's the spinning disc energizing as best I can tell. Just can't get anyone to tell me how to fix it.

If you got it NIB contact your Distro and ask for a new motor??

1 week later
#1484 1 year ago

Hello, a small Beatles pinball and less expensive.
Have a nice day

5C39C295-FDEE-42AA-94EB-DB71767EA413 (resized).jpeg5C39C295-FDEE-42AA-94EB-DB71767EA413 (resized).jpeg66A954AC-A536-4CCD-868E-5C4DC6311183 (resized).jpeg66A954AC-A536-4CCD-868E-5C4DC6311183 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#1485 1 year ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

See, that's exactly what I thought! Ever since the 1.2 update, the SDSS is absolutely hit or miss. Hopefully someone at Stern discovers this and it gets fixed with the next update.

#1486 1 year ago

Hey! For all of us that were hoping Stern might do another Beatles game, here's the upcoming Stern Pinball Yellow Submarine game!

-1494534671168532204 (resized).jpg-1494534671168532204 (resized).jpg
#1487 1 year ago
Quoted from boblechat:

Hello, a small Beatles pinball and less expensive.
Have a nice day
[quoted image][quoted image]

This is great! Where can I get one (or maybe two!) of these?

Thanks!

#1488 1 year ago
Quoted from KingMixer:

Hey! For all of us that were hoping Stern might do another Beatles game, here's the upcoming Stern Pinball Yellow Submarine game!

What the ... ? No Expression Lights?!!!

1 week later
#1489 1 year ago

1.22 code was just released.

Now you can play Seawitch on your Beatles!

New:
- New Classic Mode is available. When this mode is chosen before starting a game:
Scoring is similar to the Stern game Sea Witch from 1979
Modern features do not function
No Multiballs
No Magnet or Center Disc action
Song selected plays during the entire ball but does not impact scoring
Separate high score table

- Classic mode can be chosen at Game Over before starting a game

#1490 1 year ago

Looks like they also fixed the Super-Duper Skill Shot award, too...

V1.22 - August 2, 2022
=======================

- STERN INSIDER CONNECTED
- Home Team
The Home Team features allows Insider Connected players to log in
and play without scanning their QR code.
When the game is registered to a home location and set to Free Play,
Home Team can be enabled via Standard Adjust #51 or from Guided Setup.
Up to 8 players can be added to the Home Team from the Stern Insider
Connected Setup menu.
The Home Team can be shared across all games registered at the game's
location by enabling the Home Team Standard Adjustment on each game.
Players need only be added once to the Home Team. Players can be
later removed from the Home Team, and guests can be temporarily
added to the Home Team.
Find out more about Home Team at http://insider.sternpinball.com.

Bug fixes:
- The Super Duper Skill shot (top lane to top pop bumper) would not always award
- Mystery awards would not always be given during All My Loving
- Corrected the missing Achievement icon for I Should Have Known Better

Enhancements:
- Replace the 5 Song Champions adjustments with a single set of adjustments that apply
to all song champions
- Added high score table for SPINNER CHAMPION
- Added high score table for SONG SUPER JACKPOTS for the most Song Super Jackpots scored in a game

New:
- New Classic Mode is available. When this mode is chosen before starting a game:
Scoring is similar to the Stern game Sea Witch from 1979
Modern features do not function
No Multiballs
No Magnet or Center Disc action
Song selected plays during the entire ball but does not impact scoring
Separate high score table

- Classic mode can be chosen at Game Over before starting a game

- Adjustment Changes:
- Install Home now sets the following:
"FREE PLAY" - YES
"HSTD INITIALS" - 10 LETTER
"ALLOW LEFT+START TO END GAME" - ALWAYS
"BALL SAVE TIME" - 12 SECONDS
"HSTD RESET COUNT" - OFF (no reset of high scores)
"HOLIDAY SPEECH" - YES
"LEFT OUTLANE SAVE" - 8 SECONDS

- Competition Install now sets the following:

"AML MULTIBALL BALL SAVE" - 10 SECONDS
"BEATLEMANIA MULTIBALL BALL SAVE" - 15 SECONDS
"TAXMAN MULTIBALL BALL SAVE" - 20 SECONDS
"SONG COMPLETE LEVEL" - LEVEL 3
"DISABLE SPINNING RECORD" - "MULTIBALL ONLY"

#1491 1 year ago

While logged in, I noticed that after you play Classic and it asks you to Play Again, it reverts to the normal Beatles mode. So I just log out and log in again, which is easier now with the Home mode enabled. I have to look into the Holiday Speech....

#1493 1 year ago
Quoted from stevevt:

What is ""LEFT OUTLANE SAVE"?

This was added a couple of updates ago; when you shoot for the Super Jackpot behind the "F-A-B" drop targets, if the ball somehow exits and goes down the left outlane, you'll get your ball back

#1495 1 year ago

Just installed 1.22 and I can confirm the Super Duper Skill Shot has been fixed. I hit it twice, and it worked both times. Looking forward to playing the game just like it was a Seawitch. More as a novelty, really, because I think Stern really improved the game with the new Beatles changes/code. For me, the SDSS fix alone is definitely worth the upgrade.

Which brings a question to my mind: Just curious: does anyone NOT upgrade the code for any reason? What would make you do so? Nothing in the update you care about? I would just do the update to keep the game current.

#1496 1 year ago
Quoted from KingMixer:

Just curious: does anyone NOT upgrade the code for any reason? What would make you do so?

I haven't because last I read there was some confusion about whether the alternate music SD cards would work if the code was updated. Has there been a definite conclusion on that?

#1497 1 year ago

I like the Seawitch/Classic mode, the family had some fun with it this morning. I wish they would make more a reference to it. It would be cool that after you hit the 20,000 bonus it would revert to the old Seawitch sounds and display something cool on the display....similar to what BKSOR did. I mean they own the rights so they could.

#1498 1 year ago

A skill shot fix and Seawitch code is a nice touch but no thx Stern - not losing the album tracks mod for it.

#1499 1 year ago

After updating the code on the Beatles machine I put in my office, I played one game today during lunch. I got my highest score ever (25 mil) and got to Taxman for the first time. (Man, the playfield gets really dark when Taxman is ready to go.)

I noticed at least one fix not in the changelog: When you finish a song, then drop FOUR and then FAB, if your mode is I Should Have Known Better, the FAB targets stay down until you start the song. This of course gives you more chances to collect the song jackpot.

Classic Mode is fun, too. I like the way it's implemented, but I also wouldn't mind Seawitch sounds.

#1500 1 year ago

How do you choose Classic mode? Too many beers...haha

Nm....got it figured out. My game was a show game so some weird settings were making it not work. Installed Factory and all good now

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

10,282 (OBO)
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 8.00
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 30 of 42.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/30 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.