(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,092 posts
  • 238 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Aquapin
  • Topic is favorited by 100 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6A7A3CE6-C367-4DF9-A933-BC8E1BEF8C97 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4095 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
IMG_1144 (resized).JPG
IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
IMG_1142 (resized).jpg
5740519F-BE1C-435D-BF55-8FEFAC6BD961 (resized).jpeg
Beatles speaker lights (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
IMG_3168 (resized).JPG
IMG_3170 (resized).JPG
IMG_3167 (resized).JPG
IMG_0968 (resized).jpg
IMG_0969 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinzeverywhere.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#79 5 years ago
Quoted from iluvak9:

As a followup to the post I just sent, here are two specific examples/questions regarding rules and what adjustments might be available to make the game more difficult:
(1) After plunging ball 1 and starting the chosen mode let's assume you do not make enough shots to complete the mode. As you start ball 2, is the mode you started and did not complete credited to you (i.e., you don't have to play it again and complete it to work toward the Hard Day's Night multiball) or do you have to go back to the mode and finish it it to get it lit solid (to get credit toward Hard Day's Night? Do the adjustments in the game allow for altering how modes are credited and what is needed to complete them? I wonder, because if you don't have to chose the mode again and complete it, that means you will get credit for three of the five modes needed to get to Hard Day's Night simply by plunging the 3 balls in regular play. Also, if you earn an extra ball, does that mean a fourth mode of the five could be started just by plunging balls?
(2) Also as it relates to starting a mode each ball simply by plunging, do the adjustments allow for changing this at all? For example, I understand that when you complete a mode during a ball, you have to knock down all of the Fab Four targets to set up the loop magnet shot to start the next mode. Do the adjustment settings, for example, allow for having to knock down the Fab Four targets before starting any mode rather than immediately starting the chosen mode when a ball is plunged?
I feel the current rules are probably effective for those not very familiar with the game to get them into playing it, but the above questions relate to what I mean by adjustments that might be there that allow for making the game more challenging over time so that one does not get to the point where it becomes too "easy" from frequent play via owning it at home. This is my biggest concern regarding purchasing this machine, but Stern has provided no info on the flexibility of the software to address this.
Thanks.

There is an adjustment which requires you to spell FAB-FOUR before the top loop will light to start a song. It is "Choose Song At Ball Plunge". Factory setting is YES.
Also, increasing the song timers will make it more difficult to start new songs, which means everyone still gets 3 songs, but not too many people will get the 5th song (and thus, HDN multiball)

1 year later
#704 3 years ago
Quoted from Spelunk71:

How do you complete the All My Loving multiball mode? The other main modes are tied to specific shots and are pretty obvious, but I can’t quite figure that one out.

You need to score 3 jackpots, which can be hard to do since it requires 75 switch hits to light it after you collect the 2nd jackpot.

11 months later
#1022 2 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

OK as a relatively new owner, can someone tell me what the round blue lights on the orbit signify? By any chance does it mark the progress toward Beatlemania? I've been trying to look it up in the rules, but haven't found the definitive answer.
Thanks in advance.

The blue lights on the orbit are independent of Beatlemania letters. They are lit by the drop banks and are used to determine the loop value.
FAB = 1 light, FOUR = 2 lights, 1964 = 3 lights. Each loop scores 2K for each lit insert.
This has some similarity to Sea Witch.

7 months later
#1231 2 years ago
Quoted from stevevt:

Has anyone added a headphone jack to their Beatles?
According to Terry at Pinball Life, their Spike 2 kit won't work because the Beatles has a unique coin door.

Maybe this is because the original design had a solid coin door? It was originally designed as a home game.

BeatlesFront (resized).pngBeatlesFront (resized).png
5 months later
#1466 1 year ago
Quoted from beatlecraig:

Tried disabling the top magnet. No improvement. Whatever happens when the game starts up (before first launch), when the FOUR drops are hit, and the first time a ball crosses the top magnet (but not on successive orbits), is making a grinding noise. Any thoughts? Thanks.

Check the record assembly. The record magnet energizes briefly from the top rollover and FOUR targets.
Also, try changing Game Adjustment 28 "RECORD MAGNET" to DISABLED and see if the problem goes away. (Version 1.20)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods
Hardware
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Mead, CO
$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods
Shooter rods
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Sound/Speakers
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Machine - For Sale
New City, NY
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tinton Falls, NJ
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinzeverywhere.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=pinzeverywhere and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.