(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,092 posts
  • 238 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 days ago by Aquapin
  • Topic is favorited by 100 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6A7A3CE6-C367-4DF9-A933-BC8E1BEF8C97 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4095 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
IMG_1144 (resized).JPG
IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
IMG_1142 (resized).jpg
5740519F-BE1C-435D-BF55-8FEFAC6BD961 (resized).jpeg
Beatles speaker lights (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
IMG_3168 (resized).JPG
IMG_3170 (resized).JPG
IMG_3167 (resized).JPG
IMG_0968 (resized).jpg
IMG_0969 (resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loumatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#981 2 years ago
Quoted from TeeJayN:

Well, at the end of a game I played today, after the match sequence and before the game over song, he said "This is George Harrison." Now, that may have been just a random call out but I don't recall hearing that before at game over. Anyone else?

Pretty sure you were playing the game on George's birthday - Feb 25

8 months later
#1249 2 years ago
Quoted from ZNET:

Has anyone uncovered the setting to activate the secret holiday greetings?

Feature Adjustment 57 and make sure your date is set. Just joined the club, my bro hooked me up. Love this game.

3 weeks later
#1280 2 years ago

Has anyone hooked up a Stern Insider Connect kit to a Beatles yet?

#1287 2 years ago
Quoted from Dan1733:

Yes to insider connect

Could you post a pic of the apron? I don't think I have seen how it looks yet. Thanks

6 months later
#1500 1 year ago

How do you choose Classic mode? Too many beers...haha

Nm....got it figured out. My game was a show game so some weird settings were making it not work. Installed Factory and all good now

#1502 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

how do you select classic mode ?

Hold the flipper buttons before hitting start and a menu will appear

#1504 1 year ago
Quoted from luch:

one or both ?

Both at the same time

3 weeks later
#1515 1 year ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Just did a nice cleaning and wax on my Beatles and while at it, I added a dab of WD40 to the spinners using a Q-tip. This added approx 20% more spins and helps a ton. My spinner champ score is now rising steadily. Man what a fun game this is!

This stuff is amazing on spinners.... https://www.homedepot.com/p/Super-Lube-7ml-Precision-Oiler-Oil-with-Syncolon-PTFE-Lubricant-Per-Each-51010/202932717

Get a good rip and spins for days....awesome.

1 week later
#1522 1 year ago
Quoted from KingBW:

I haven't installed the latest Stern code on any of my Spike games yet. I heard a few different games are experiencing this if you don't have the insider connected hardware installed. I'll wait for the fixes. I don't have the older code for this one, but I'm pretty sure it's a known issue/bug (at least on pinside).

I have the latest code on mine...I don't have the insider kit, and I have had no problems myself. Playing the 'classic mode' is a nice unexpected feature they added.

1 week later
#1530 1 year ago
Quoted from movingpictures:

Does anyone have a copy of V1.20 for Beatles Gold they can share?
The latest update is causing random reboots on my non-insider connected machine.
Thanks in advance!

Code ver 1.23 just came out the other day, and is supposed to fix the reset issue.

2 months later
#1625 1 year ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

I’ve had that happen numerous times but only on the last ball. I believe I’m on the latest code

Might want to check the max number of EBs in the settings. Like if you have it set to 2, but this is the third EB you earned, I think you might see this happen. Not positive..but something to check.

#1632 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

Turned on holidays?
Which adjustment is that?

Under Adjustments..the 1964 menu.... setting #64

#1635 1 year ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

For like Christmas, does it only come up on Christmas, or a day or 2 before and after?

Not exactly sure what date it starts... but you should be hearing Christmas call outs occasionally now. You won't hear them every time, but every once in a while you'll hear a little Christmas message. Pretty cool.

3 months later
#1783 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinchild:

My right side spinner is attached with 2 screws.
Lower screw constantly loosens and is very annoying.
Any fix?

I put some Loctite on the screws there for the spinner, and that stopped the problem. I am pretty sure I used the purple color, or whatever is weakest.

2 months later
#1905 10 months ago

I have to say I don't notice the sound of the motor spinning myself when playing.... But perhaps I have had too much loud music and concerts in my life

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider loumatt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club?tu=loumatt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.