(Topic ID: 228691)

The Beatles - Beatlemania official owners and fan club!

By Psw757

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,094 posts
  • 239 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 days ago by Mitoska
  • Topic is favorited by 101 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240412-132250~2 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240412-132252 (resized).png
6A7A3CE6-C367-4DF9-A933-BC8E1BEF8C97 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_4095 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_1143 (resized).JPG
IMG_1144 (resized).JPG
IMG_1145 (resized).JPG
IMG_1142 (resized).jpg
5740519F-BE1C-435D-BF55-8FEFAC6BD961 (resized).jpeg
Beatles speaker lights (resized).jpg
IMG_3171 (resized).JPG
IMG_3168 (resized).JPG
IMG_3170 (resized).JPG
IMG_3167 (resized).JPG
There are 2,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 42.
#1401 2 years ago
Quoted from beatlecraig:

As an update to my post #1397, I need to reset whatever extra ball setting I changed a couple of weeks ago back to factory, because I can now earn more than one extra ball before a drain, and I have determined that I do, sometimes, get to play both of those extra balls. In addition, sometimes the inlane extra ball light stays on after a drain. I've been playing Beatles for 22 months now, and that has only been happening since the last time I monkeyed with the settings. I thought I was still at factory settings except for unlimited extra balls and "easy" Taxman, but I obviously changed some other extra ball setting. My all time high was 50 million with the original code about a year ago. I earned a ton of extra balls today, and hit several super jackpots, and had 53 million! I was going blind from all the flashing lights. Now I feel like I'm cheating. I assume it's something I changed in the settings and not a defect in the code.
[quoted image]

And I thought my all time high score from last night at 1.8M was good. I've had the machine for 2 weeks. Can't wait to get to the level you are at! What a great game!

#1402 2 years ago
Quoted from TeeJayN:

Yep, that's the problem. See pics below which shows the plug that should be there. Those wires are routed to the circuit board straight above, which is Node 9, and should be plugged in to CN11 on that board. Is there a plug in CN11? If not, you are missing the entire cable. If so, the other end must be somewhere so carefully search around and behind the cable harness.[quoted image][quoted image]

Yeah, that was it. How the plug could become disconnected in shipping is beyond me. Thanks for the reply.

#1403 2 years ago
Quoted from MWM82:

Yeah, that was it. How the plug could become disconnected in shipping is beyond me. Thanks for the reply.

I would guess they just forgot to plug it in while it was being built. Then it was missed in final QA. Glad it was an easy fix!

#1404 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

I would guess they just forgot to plug it in while it was being built. Then it was missed in final QA. Glad it was an easy fix!

Definitely glad about that. Thanks for making me pull the pf up and look around again.. It's funny how the score goes up when all the targets are available...

#1405 2 years ago

Dark horse.
This is one of the better modern (classic) Sterns.
Shhhhhhh…

#1406 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Dark horse.
This is one of the better modern (classic) Sterns.
Shhhhhhh…

Agreed, but why keep it quiet? Shout it from the rooftops I say! This game should get the love (and market prices) it deserves.

#1407 2 years ago

Hit Taxman for the first time today...

Beatles high score 2 (resized).jpgBeatles high score 2 (resized).jpg
#1408 2 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

Hit Taxman for the first time today...[quoted image]

First of many to come!

#1409 2 years ago

So I’ve got the latest run of the Beatles with stern insider connected installed on the apron
I’ve updated to code 1.20 and can’t seem to get stern connected to work
Any tips/suggestions
Thx in advance

#1410 2 years ago

Would be nice if we can get the DJ Mixer feature in future update with full length tracks.

#1411 2 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

Hit Taxman for the first time today...[quoted image]

Well, given my less than stellar pinball acuity, I may never reach Taxman but I'll keep on keeping on and enjoy every play!

#1412 2 years ago
Quoted from Hawks:

So I’ve got the latest run of the Beatles with stern insider connected installed on the apron
I’ve updated to code 1.20 and can’t seem to get stern connected to work
Any tips/suggestions
Thx in advance

You need to activate/register on the stern website also. It took a couple of goes on the games menu before it seemed to pair up and talk to the website. Once it did it was all fine.

My personal opinion on it is that the wifi code updates option is fantastic, the achievements are a bit of a toss plus you have to check the website and not the game to see what you have achieved.... stupid. You don't get time to see what you've achieved during gameplay as the achievements pop up too quick. Not to mention the god ugly sticker on the speaker panel I now need to sort out.

#1413 2 years ago

Thanks again to doug for his awesome products from speakerlightkits.com. the gold acrylics looks fantastic with the 5.25 speaker upgrade.

20220325_190052 (resized).jpg20220325_190052 (resized).jpg

20220325_190218 (resized).jpg20220325_190218 (resized).jpg
#1414 2 years ago

If you want to install the Stern Insider Connected Upgrade Kit and don't want to alter/mess with your nicely lit Beatles playfield apron, a coin door mount kit is a nice solution. And here is a low cost and much simpler way to do it...

SOLD!
Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “If you want to install the Stern (Spike2) Insider Connected Upgrade Kit and don't want to alter/mess with your nice playfield apron, a coin door mount kit is a nice solution. And h...”
2022-05-08
Naperville, IL
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 658 times

#1415 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Thanks again to doug for his awesome products from speakerlightkits.com. the gold acrylics looks fantastic with the 5.25 speaker upgrade.
[quoted image]

What Brand/Model 5.25" speakers did you decide on?

#1416 2 years ago
Quoted from TeeJayN:

What Brand/Model 5.25" speakers did you decide on?

Here in Australia 5.25 size can be hard to source. I have ordered the kenwoods from ebay before and also Vibe speakers... both 90w which is plenty for the tweeters.

SCA_SPO5051069_hi-res (resized).jpgSCA_SPO5051069_hi-res (resized).jpg
#1417 2 years ago
Quoted from Psw757:

Would be nice if we can get the DJ Mixer feature in future update with full length tracks.

It would be nice but not happening with this particular license.

#1418 2 years ago

Never played a Beatles before but decided to pick on up in a trade this past weekend. This game is incredibly fun and addictive. I don’t know if it will be a long term keeper but I’m having a last so far.

#1419 2 years ago
Quoted from TheBeefSupreme:

Never played a Beatles before but decided to pick on up in a trade this past weekend. This game is incredibly fun and addictive. I don’t know if it will be a long term keeper but I’m having a last so far.

If you just want to play a quick game or two then Beatles is the one.

#1420 2 years ago

Love my Beatles! Mines been getting steady play from our group since I got it a month ago. Addictive and fun and there’s a special charm to that old school layout that compliments my modern Rock pins nicely. The simple and easy to grasp rule set is badass as well.

#1421 2 years ago

Beatles is on my list, but now I just can't bring myself to pay the current prices, after seeing so many try to get sold off for 7k.

#1422 2 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Beatles is on my list, but now I just can't bring myself to pay the current prices, after seeing so many try to get sold off for 7k.

Are Beatles appreciating that much?
Thought they still could be found HUO 7-8.

#1423 2 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

I hear ya about prices, but speaking as someone stupid enough to buy NIB, I have no regrets because the game is super fun.

I don't play it every day, but when I do, I still love it. Simple, fast and brutal.

I sometimes finish a game still shaking from the adrenaline rush.

(Get the White Album code. )

#1424 2 years ago
Quoted from Capn12:

Same for most titles... holding back then means paying more now. Unless you can get a nib for msrp. I think the nib are all soaked up by now.

I only just cracked mine open... fantastic game and definitely a sleeper title from stern.

#1425 2 years ago

Franchi signed a card for me at TPF!

A261E942-0163-431A-9113-320CE7DFC345 (resized).jpegA261E942-0163-431A-9113-320CE7DFC345 (resized).jpeg
#1426 2 years ago

Anyone having issues with the FOUR drop targets causing airballs from the right flipper mostly? I'm getting about 4-5 per play. Talked to stern IT and they mentioned turning down flipper strength but I really don't want to mess with the defaults. Thoughts? Do you have this issue?

I have a unlisted video of the issue here

#1427 2 years ago
Quoted from ryanparr:

Anyone having issues with the FOUR drop targets causing airballs from the right flipper mostly? I'm getting about 4-5 per play. Talked to stern IT and they mentioned turning down flipper strength but I really don't want to mess with the defaults. Thoughts? Do you have this issue?
I have a unlisted video of the issue here

Yes. Stern should have offered a kit, but since they did not, you can purchase one here:

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/502-7088-00

#1428 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Yes. Stern should have offered a kit, but since they did not, you can purchase one here:
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/502-7088-00

Stern IT told me that he has never heard of this issue. I found that suspect as a ton of places offer kits. With the kit you mentioned where does that metal piece install? That's the first I've seen this for the FOUR drop targets.

#1429 2 years ago

I emailed stern and got a FOUR air ball protector a month ago. They should have them. Ask another person Give them your serial number when you email them. [email protected]

#1430 2 years ago
Quoted from ryanparr:

Stern IT told me that he has never heard of this issue. I found that suspect as a ton of places offer kits. With the kit you mentioned where does that metal piece install? That's the first I've seen this for the FOUR drop targets.

Over fab drops as you get air balls there too.
Good luck trying Stern again- hope that helps.

C4CB3D59-4D6D-4F4A-9776-338AC9C5162E (resized).jpegC4CB3D59-4D6D-4F4A-9776-338AC9C5162E (resized).jpeg

#1431 2 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

I emailed stern and got a FOUR air ball protector a month ago. They should have them. Ask another person Give them your serial number when you email them. [email protected]

Thank you. Will contact another person at Stern. Love the game but the quality with Stern is a bit poor. If you see my other posts, they added the wrong color side rails to my Beatles pin NIB. That's crazy!

#1432 2 years ago
Quoted from Vino:

Over fab drops
[quoted image]

I see. Yes. That piece over FAB drops did come NIB for me. But not for the FOUR drops. Thank you for posting.

#1433 2 years ago

Did you get the rail thing worked out?

#1434 2 years ago

Did you get the rail thing worked out?

My distributor contacted them and they are sending new rails this week. That means I will have an extra pair of gold rails that match the pre Dec releases if anyone is looking.

#1435 2 years ago
Quoted from ryanparr:

My distributor contacted them and they are sending new rails this week. That means I will have an extra pair of gold rails that match the pre Dec releases if anyone is looking.

Were the incorrect ones WWE LE gold rails?

#1436 2 years ago

Were the incorrect ones WWE LE gold rails?

Either that or they are the first round of production Beatles which has a lighter gold vs the darker gold with the Dec production.

#1437 2 years ago
Quoted from ryanparr:

Thank you. Will contact another person at Stern. Love the game but the quality with Stern is a bit poor. If you see my other posts, they added the wrong color side rails to my Beatles pin NIB. That's crazy!

my distributer sent me the air ball deflector kit...call your distributor if you can't get any satisfaction from Stern.

#1438 2 years ago
Quoted from StoneyCreek:

my distributer sent me the air ball deflector kit...call your distributor if you can't get any satisfaction from Stern.

Thanks. I'm working with Pablo at Stern and he was saying he has never heard of the FOUR airballing but it seems to be all over this forum. I'm sure they will resolve, if not, I will just buy a kit. Thanks all!

#1439 2 years ago
Quoted from ryanparr:

Thanks. I'm working with Pablo at Stern and he was saying he has never heard of the FOUR airballing but it seems to be all over this forum. I'm sure they will resolve, if not, I will just buy a kit. Thanks all!

Thalia Cruz from Stern hooked me up and sent a pic beforehand.

27211FA6-940B-4B37-9F1A-82DDE2E8695F (resized).jpeg27211FA6-940B-4B37-9F1A-82DDE2E8695F (resized).jpeg
#1440 2 years ago

Thalia Cruz from Stern hooked me up and sent a pic beforehand. [quoted image]

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#1441 2 years ago
Quoted from ryanparr:

Stern has it. They are shipping me one under warranty. Dec 2021 machine here.
Pablo answered my email.

Best of luck. You should not have to pay for the part.

#1442 2 years ago

Might be joining the club soon.... Any thoughts on shaker use in this machine?

All my other games have them, so curious if I should add one here.

Going to search the thread for info, but thought I'd ask.

#1443 2 years ago

The shaker effects are very well done and it's a worthwhile add-on IMO.

1 week later
#1446 2 years ago
Quoted from MWM82:

Stern has it. They are shipping me one under warranty. Dec 2021 machine here.
Pablo answered my email.
Best of luck. You should not have to pay for the part.

Update from Pablo:

"Thank you for the information. Warranty order has been entered for the Anti Loft kit for your game."

I have not seen it ship or any information since but it does look like they are aware and sending me a kit. Thanks all!

#1447 2 years ago

Can someone point in the way of the super duper skill shot. Its eluding me.

#1448 2 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Can someone point in the way of the super duper skill shot. Its eluding me.

The super duper skill shot is accomplished by plunging the ball through the gap at the top of the playfield orbit.

Now, if you're asking how to do this, that's a whole other issue...

#1449 2 years ago
Quoted from Scotty_K:

The super duper skill shot is accomplished by plunging the ball through the gap at the top of the playfield orbit.
Now, if you're asking how to do this, that's a whole other issue...

Is there maybe a step 2 to the super duper skill shot? Used to be the case, doesn't seem to work that way anymore.

#1450 2 years ago
Quoted from chaz009:

Is there maybe a step 2 to the super duper skill shot? Used to be the case, doesn't seem to work that way anymore.

You have to hit the top bumper as the first switch.

Things that could cause this not to work would be a different switch (e.g., slingshot, rollover, drop target, whatever) firing before or as you plunge the ball, or the pop bumper scoring switch not firing when you hit it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 8.00
10,282 (OBO)
$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Machine - For Sale
San Diego, CA
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
BomberMods

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gardner, MA
Machine - For Sale
Sadsburyville, PA
$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
BomberMods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 130.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.00
Hardware
ScottieIA Mods

$ 26.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
BomberMods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 2,094 posts in this topic. You are on page 29 of 42.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-beatles-beatlemania-official-owners-and-fan-club/page/29 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.