harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (2 years ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blueberryjohnson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1094 2 years ago

I imagine the financial security R&M brought Spooky via an insta-sellout (rather than a long slog through uncertainty) is something they'd to try to replicate. The best chance for that is continuing the move toward more broadly popular IPs than more niche ones. That would disqualify all but a handful of pure horror licenses (Nightmare on Elm Street + Friday the 13th), if even those. The first Scream was a cool movie and I know there are others but doubt people care about them, so that doesn't feel like an iconic "franchise."

Comedy + Horror/Fantasy expands the list a bit. Tim Burton titles (Nightmare Before Christmas and Beetlejuice) could definitely sell a thousand. Evil Dead / Army of Darkness probably too, given its cult fandom.

But out of all of those, I actually think Scooby Doo would be the best option, which I find surprising. I don't sit around watching Scooby Doo, don't collect its memorabilia, and haven't watched it since I was a kid. But the memorable characters, voices, and music, colorful animations, and basic tropes (different mystery monsters to unmask) lend themselves well to pinball and align with the "spooky" brand. Plus they're perfect for kids while nostalgic for parents and can support grown-up winks to adults.

For whatever reason, I'd rather play Scooby Doo than any pure horror pin. Not saying it can't be done, but translating horror to a repeatable fun pinball experience just seems much tougher than with other genres.

#1096 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

At 1000 games total they would sell out of nearly any theme.

But how quickly? I'm doubtful the majority of themes listed here would be quick sellouts

#1112 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:Matrix, also #4 is on What is funny is it is probably not a single theme that's been mentioned here.

Likely bad for spooky if that's the case

#1116 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Not necessarily..who was begging for a R&M before they announced it?

Showed up on some lists. Not saying not possible, just less likely

#1216 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

The zombie genre is dead.
Just ask Deeproot's sales department.

They have a sales department?

#1394 2 years ago
Quoted from drfrightner:

Kaneda is saying the next title will be Halloween

After saying it would not be a horror movie. Got it

#1485 2 years ago
Quoted from SLAMT1LT:

Looking at that teaser pic....maybe they picked up on my idea to create a pin based on the legend of King Arthur. A world-famous unlicensed theme. Possibly focusing on the adventures of Merlin.

07-MerlinsArcade (resized).png07-MerlinsArcade (resized).png

????

1 week later
#1810 2 years ago

For those scoring at home: Kaneda reports exclusive inside info you won't hear anywhere else regarding Spooky's next title!

It is not a movie or horror.
It is Scooby Doo.
It is not Scooby Doo.
It is a horror movie.
It is Halloween.
It is not Halloween.

1 week later
#2174 2 years ago

It's hard to think of a better theme for Spooky's brand, customer base, and production capacity than the original evil dead trilogy. There is no question it would be a monster hit. The only question is can it actually be done? Beyond securing Bruce's involvement, I recall from years back challenges with the producers themselves having access to footage from at least one of the movies or some such things due to rights being controlled by different entities. No idea if that remains the case and an insurmountable obstacle

#2281 2 years ago
Quoted from Chet_Hardbody:

LOL I forgot about that. I need to re-watch that movie. SO good.

Just be sure to skip the first five minutes or so! That's what I did unintentionally the first time I saw the movie and thought it was so cool how over the course of the film you uncover the secrets of what's really going on. I liked it so much I got family to watch it with me. This time I saw it from the beginning only to discover the movie begins with VO that explains / spoils everything.

Also, the ending with the bizarre dragon ball z battle or whatever was disappointing

#2311 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Uhh....Gremlins, National Treasure, Fast and the Furious, and even Men in Black have more votes than Evil Dead. So must be the same few always mentioning it. haha https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-movie-pin-would-you-like-to-see-poll-inside

Do a spooky poll in the spooky sub forum

#2332 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

The poll is quite fair since multiple selections can be made. Sorry, ya'll just can handle the truth.

Ah yes, the silent majority of spooky pinball fans currently too intimidated to voice their preference for fast and furious or national treasure over army of darkness

#2471 2 years ago

My guess is Happy Days because this thread jumped the shark to listing every movie/show anyone has ever seen.

#2554 2 years ago

I loved he-man when I was six years old.

#2841 2 years ago

Screw this tease of a thread! Where's the beef??

#2890 2 years ago

If spooky has the Pokemon license I'll eat a coatrack of hats

#3074 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I think the point has been made. Ya'll want Spooky Evil Dead and Scooby-Doo.
Neither of which are the next game.

Assuming this is true, perhaps enough attention to demand has been raised for these pins to eventually be made, a la Iron Maiden

#3164 2 years ago

Thread status update:

Jumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days-640x360 (resized).jpgJumping-the-Shark-Happy-Days-640x360 (resized).jpg

#3177 2 years ago

You all are some interesting characters. Dream theme unlocked: https://iwaspoisoned.com/.

Hours and hours of fantastic reading there. But can spooky bring to life the world under gas?

#3179 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

OMG. Thought this was maybe a SCP thing. But it's real???

It's real and it's spectacular

Screenshot_20210615-210801 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210615-210801 (resized).png

Screenshot_20210615-210529 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210615-210529 (resized).png

Screenshot_20210615-210229 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210615-210229 (resized).png

#3185 2 years ago

Smells like it might be Crunchtadas from Del Taco??!

#3229 2 years ago
Quoted from curban:

A Twisted Metal pinball could be pretty cool with Sweet Tooth.
[quoted image]

Good/bad news!

10-OtherGames (resized).png10-OtherGames (resized).png

#3423 2 years ago

Don't understand the techno mumbo jumbo debates but find them much more interesting than post the name of every movie, show, toy, etc you've ever seen

#3532 2 years ago

Hoping for a combination of these:

The Golden Child
The Fountainhead
The Banana Splits
Actual banana splits
Slim Goodbody

#4054 2 years ago

Fingers crossed!

Airbuddies (resized).jpgAirbuddies (resized).jpg

Snow_buddies_poster (resized).jpgSnow_buddies_poster (resized).jpg

MV5BMTMyMDYyODI2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjg3OTQyMg@@._V1_UY1200_CR117,0,630,1200_AL_ (resized).jpgMV5BMTMyMDYyODI2NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjg3OTQyMg@@._V1_UY1200_CR117,0,630,1200_AL_ (resized).jpg

SpookyBuddies (resized).jpgSpookyBuddies (resized).jpg

Santa_Buddies (resized).jpgSanta_Buddies (resized).jpg

Treasure_Buddies_Poster (resized).jpgTreasure_Buddies_Poster (resized).jpg

Super_Buddies_(film)_poster (resized).jpgSuper_Buddies_(film)_poster (resized).jpg

#4161 2 years ago

Spooky could definitely make more money for themselves by hard limiting the number of collector editions and raising the price. Seems that ranks lower of the company's priorities than other things.

#4325 2 years ago

Agree that Halloween would be near or at the bottom for me of the options commonly discussed here. That said, I'm sure they could do a fine job with it and will likely eventually sell out of most any not totally off the wall theme.

#4357 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Oh it certainly is a theme. It just isn't Beetlejuice or Scooby-Doo.
Also, ya'll are getting CRAZY!

@benheck, congrats on your 100th post in this thread in 45 days. Truly admirable up-stirring! I wonder why people are getting so crazy.

Different direction and something you might legitimately answer that would be interesting: How many people would you estimate currently KNOW the next title? 20? 50? More?

Among many other impressive things about Spooky is their ability to keep the lid on upcoming titles despite being one of the most engaged with the public manufacturers.

#4372 2 years ago

Hearing late whispers of a dark horse theme that would seriously test the "spooky will sell out of any title" argument...

s-l500 (resized).jpgs-l500 (resized).jpg

Ultimate Halloween swerve from a company that loves to troll the fanbase???

Note that Ben HAS NOT shot this one down.

#4405 2 years ago

Genuinely wonder if the extensive market research going on in this thread will have an impact down the road for titles that aren't currently in production but end up later being pursued (a la Iron Maiden)

#4451 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Kinda wish they came up with a different CE name, like they did with Bloodsuckers.

Soulswallower

#4454 2 years ago

A couple deep cut adult themes you could legitimately do a lot with if only enough people cared (which they surely do not)

Wonder_showzen (resized).pngWonder_showzen (resized).png

download (resized).jpegdownload (resized).jpeg

#4469 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I’d pay an obscene amount for a Wonder Showzen pin. SLAVES! Wizard mode? Take all of my money.

And custom callouts from Clarence

For real, hard to think of a property that would better lend itself to never before seen batshit pinball mind fudgery than Wonder Showzen

#4485 2 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

I know Ben said no to Scooby, but those holes in the sides of the playfield remind me of those scenes where they run between doorways.

Ben has not lied AND you're not wrong.

Presenting Spooky's latest blockbuster title!

scrappy-doo-brian-swanke-transparent (resized).pngscrappy-doo-brian-swanke-transparent (resized).png

#4538 2 years ago

Not excited about the theme but will look forward to the machine unveil.

#4563 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Tell us WTF the side cabinet art pic was!!! We need to know lol

Picture of young Michael Myers's Castle Grayskull toy

#4645 2 years ago

OK, in F13 we root for Jason because he delivers a form of bloody comeuppance to annoying teens and so we cheer his kills. In Halloween, we root against Michael Myers because he stalks characters with whom we empathize and so we cheer when he is killed?

If that's the case, it sounds like a second rule set where you are the villain on a killing spree works better for F13 where it could play as campy, macabre fun than for it would for Halloween where you're stealthily hunting innocents. And if that's the case, it would seem less likely to see it for this game.

Am I totally off? I've not watched either franchise and so am going off the what I've read here.

#4724 2 years ago

As someone who's never seen the movie but has picked up the gist from this thread, is there any way a majority of the layout is not a spooky house? Assuming not, seems be a bit surprising to see a company that has made only a handful of games go with big house with upper playfield(s) two out of the past three titles.

#4730 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Well, I suppose if it's only based on the first movie, it could mostly be in 1 house....otherwise, it would be locations in the town which would make more sense.

believe spooky says it's based on the first movie

#4781 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

But wait what if this game has 2 themes? Other theme could be dropped any time I bet...

wut

#4787 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

But wait what if this game has 2 themes? Other theme could be dropped any time I bet...

Since this is an autumn holiday themed pin going to assume #2 would be Oktoberfest?

#4790 2 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Huh. Whadda know. It wasn't Scooby Doo, Beetlejuice or Evil Dead after all. Who knew?
Oh right. I did.

Mr. Heck, though the (a?) cat is now out of the bag, I'd still be curious about this!

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/88#post-6356980

Quoted from blueberryjohnson:

benheck, congrats on your 100th post in this thread in 45 days. Truly admirable up-stirring! I wonder why people are getting so crazy.

Different direction and something you might legitimately answer that would be interesting: How many people would you estimate currently KNOW the next title? 20? 50? More?

Among many other impressive things about Spooky is their ability to keep the lid on upcoming titles despite being one of the most engaged with the public manufacturers.

#4910 2 years ago

Ben Heck's Zombie Adventureland?

#4933 2 years ago
Quoted from Venom77:

I respect your opinion but the company is called Spookey... you have 5 other pinball companies that are making non horror games to pick from.

Yeah but when that company's two best selling games aren't horror expectations change

#5039 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Second theme is most likely animated. If Spooky did their homework, we will be seeing one of these :
Looney Tunes
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Justice League
Simpsons Treehouse of Horror
Batman Animated

I'd assume most of these would be out of Spooky's price range or reach, ATHF being the obvious exception.

#5052 2 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

[quoted image]

Blanche got down. Sophia too. Bunch of saucy broads, the lot of em.

#5078 2 years ago

Extra ball
3194 (resized).jpg3194 (resized).jpg

#5079 2 years ago
Quoted from djd9617:

Any love for Alice in Wonderland? Could make for a particularly trippy/vibrant theme.

Alice has already been announced as a forthcoming machine from leading pinball manufacturer deeproot pinball. Learn more about deeproot's Total Pinball Ownership Experience™ (TPOE™), current hit Retro Atomic Zombie Adventureland™ (RAZA™), and slate of 14 upcoming titles at https://deeprootpinball.com/.

#5158 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Everyone is still guessing too mainstream for the 2nd theme. Think of something super obscure that Charlie would like - some old TV show from the 70s on a UHF station that no one remembers…or something local like Svenghoulie. Something family friendly.

Saturday_the_fourteenth (resized).jpgSaturday_the_fourteenth (resized).jpg

#5175 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

Shifting from what Spooky will build to what I want …. .
Futurama would be good but there is not a big enough fan base. Spooky could sell 300, but more would be questionable, so not a good pick. I’d buy one if they built it.

No way, no how. Assuming it's not done with hand drawn art by Charlie, soundalike callouts from bug, and video recreations of beloved scenes by the entire spooky family, Futurama would sell better than 95% of the titles mentioned in this thread. (Though the version I described would have its own special charm and with the spooky fanbase could maybe do AMH numbers?)

#5273 2 years ago
MV5BNWU3YzllMDMtMWU0OC00ZWEzLWI0NDAtNzAzY2NkZTk4MGZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzAzODY0NzE@._V1_UY1200_CR149,0,630,1200_AL_ (resized).jpgMV5BNWU3YzllMDMtMWU0OC00ZWEzLWI0NDAtNzAzY2NkZTk4MGZkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzAzODY0NzE@._V1_UY1200_CR149,0,630,1200_AL_ (resized).jpg
#5294 2 years ago

Ben has cleverly shot down evil dead time and again, but he has conspicuously NOT shot down...

evil_dead_2_spn_poster_1200x1200 (resized).jpgevil_dead_2_spn_poster_1200x1200 (resized).jpg

#5345 2 years ago

EDIT: When I wrote this I thought I was responding to the latest comment so didn't need to quote!

Army of Darkness is not a horror movie. People only talk about it as one because it is part of a trilogy that contains a straight up horror movie (ED) and goofy one (ED2). AOD is a campy action comedy with skeletons.

Entries in movie franchises usually stay within the same general genre (even if there's a lot of execution variability), but not always.

Question: What are examples of other franchises that contain movies from different genres?

#5406 2 years ago
Quoted from Rockytop:

I'm guessing it's a Dracula theme.

Agree.

Also:

#5464 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

I’m still guessing some random public domain thing.

If it were they wouldn't be having to hold off on the reveal to wrap up final licensing things.

#5468 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I would personally love to see this title happen. The license was evidently in the hands of Popaduik back in 2013 or so, and there is some hand-drawn art in black and white for that project. I don't know if it went any further than that, perhaps some sketched out art and maybe some early concepts for a playfield. I would assume that license expired, if it was ever acquired at all. I would love to see a JJP version of Alice in Wonderland. That story is so bonkers I would think the game would need alot going on, something like WOZ, but with more ramps.

No license. Alice is in the public domain.

#5512 2 years ago
Screen Shot 2021-07-01 at 4.52.22 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-07-01 at 4.52.22 AM (resized).png
#5534 2 years ago

MV5BODMyMTg4ODcyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzUwOTA5._V1_UY1200_CR22,0,630,1200_AL_ (resized).jpgMV5BODMyMTg4ODcyOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNzUwOTA5._V1_UY1200_CR22,0,630,1200_AL_ (resized).jpg

#5600 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

What did I miss?
Did they announce Scooby Doo yet?
Ben Heck didn’t sound to convincing on his last comment about it not being Scooby.
I think it’s Scooby….

#5631 2 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Freddy Vs. ALF would get my money [quoted image]

A different ALF that could be interesting!

#5895 2 years ago

I get the feeling this artist is going to have as much pinball work as he wants moving forward

#5952 2 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'd go Rocky Horror
[quoted image]

Quoted from Lounge:

Wouldn’t exactly call it “obscure.”

Good point.

Shockposter (resized).jpgShockposter (resized).jpg

#5966 2 years ago
Quoted from BWT67:

Thread is drifting into QAnon territory.

Might that be the theme?

#6355 2 years ago

I've never seen anything Ultraman related, but a zany Japanese action guy who fights monsters probably lends itself better to pinball than silent knife killer (not saying it will be more popular or sell more).

#6361 2 years ago

It would appear Spooky are quite the Ultraman fans...

Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 4.08.29 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-07-04 at 4.08.29 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 4.08.42 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-07-04 at 4.08.42 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 4.08.48 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-07-04 at 4.08.48 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 4.09.29 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-07-04 at 4.09.29 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 4.09.34 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-07-04 at 4.09.34 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 4.09.55 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-07-04 at 4.09.55 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 4.10.00 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-07-04 at 4.10.00 PM (resized).png
Screen Shot 2021-07-04 at 4.10.08 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-07-04 at 4.10.08 PM (resized).png

#6664 2 years ago

Looks cool. Surprised not to see Bowen's name included in the rules credit for Halloween. Ultraman exclusive?

#6721 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Website definitely down, lol…..can only imagine what Wednesday is going to be like….

They did things in reverse order. Should have hardened the site THEN their customers.

#6791 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Ultraman looks amazing!
Wow. Which to get?!?!

As someone who's never seen Halloween or Ultraman, I prefer the look of the Halloween pin. However, I could see preferring Ultraman overall if they go Batman 66 style with the LCD presentation.

I realize this is probably unlikely because my expectation is handle the LCD the same way with swapped assets.

#6936 2 years ago

Super Awesome podcast just published Halloween / Ultraman episode (that includes Charlie, Bug + the artist)

#6978 2 years ago
Quoted from Var1AbL3:

If you are new to Ultraman check this episode out.

Well that was certainly interesting.

Odd choice to have the protagonists of a kids show be a group of villainous humans who murder exotic wildlife in faraway lands. But I suppose it was a different time.

And you'd think Ultraman would be in a show called Ultraman for more than 30 seconds!!

#7011 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Yes, because a hand stabbing with a knife on the topper is family friendly lol.

To be fair, a knife stabbing into a pumpkin is something millions of families do together every October.

#7294 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

This is Bug... Bug is at his desk with rules in front of him. On the other end of the headphones on Slack chat, is Bowen Kerins double checking Bug's rules. Bowen has more world championships than you.
[quoted image]

#fakenews sk8ball

#8156 2 years ago

Congrats, Spooky!

Read the threads but don't think I've seen this answer: How many of the 1,750 are sold direct by Spooky and how many but distributors?

#8160 2 years ago

Congrats, Spooky!

Read the threads but don't think I've seen this answer: How many of the 1,750 are sold direct by Spooky and how many but distributors?

Quoted from bigehrl:

based on what they've said, it alternates every 50 games. 50 direct, 50 to distros. so it seems half.

I recall that being the build order, but didn't necessarily see that it was also the overall distribution (though certainly could be)

#8201 2 years ago

I wonder if any straight-up Halloween / Ultraman fans who aren't also pinheads actually managed to snag any machines.

#8226 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I think so. Certain themes can pull in buyers who aren’t necessarily pinheads. Tron pulled in many arcade collectors (similar hobby, but there are a lot of arcade guys who ONLY do vids…I know a lot who bought Tron as their first pin). Metallica fans bought a lot of Metallicas…same with Kiss fans. Halloween & Ultraman definitely scratch that itch for fans of those franchises. They already like collecting props & toys, and this is something special.

Oh, I definitely think some would be interested. I'm just asking if anyone thinks/knows whether they found out enough in advance to be in position to actually secure any.

#8234 2 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

I think so. Certain themes can pull in buyers who aren’t necessarily pinheads. Tron pulled in many arcade collectors (similar hobby, but there are a lot of arcade guys who ONLY do vids…I know a lot who bought Tron as their first pin). Metallica fans bought a lot of Metallicas…same with Kiss fans. Halloween & Ultraman definitely scratch that itch for fans of those franchises. They already like collecting props & toys, and this is something special.

Oh, I definitely think some would be interested. I'm just asking if anyone thinks/knows whether they found out enough in advance to be in position to actually secure any.

Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

The Halloween pin was posted/discussed on a few horror forums and sites, so I'm sure they were in the loop. My horror fan buddy knew about it before I told him, so I'm sure some non pin folks got in on Halloween, at least.

Will definitely be interesting to see. Those folks were probably zeroed in on ordering from the site (rather than distributors) and were also less likely to have a status update support group like this thread when everything was on fire.

8 months later
#10649 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Design a PinBar for the Pinotaur

Trademark abandoned and available.

5 months later
#11261 1 year ago

There's a difference between booking hotel rooms and building them.

3 months later
#11805 1 year ago

Excellent theme for pinball. Pair it with an excellent game, and you've got an all-timer.

#11823 1 year ago
Quoted from big-c66:

I’ve been saying it was Scooby n nobody believe me. Can’t wait for this one I was just fixing to pull the trigger on Deadpool but now I will hold my money for this.

Everyone's been saying it was Scooby.

2 weeks later
#12100 1 year ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

I think this is something we are really excited to show people over the next few years. We have really done the work behind the scenes. We have been working triple time gathering titles, designing those games, and getting completed Whitewoods in programmers hands years in advance. It's something that will take time to show the results of but we have made huge investments into the future over these last 18 months. As a company Spooky was always developing 1 game at a time in the past and it often left things at a disadvantaged timeline. Rebuilt that process from the ground up and have alot better handle on the future now. Legitimately couldn't dream up a better code team on games than Dj, Ben Heck, Eric P, and Matt Kemp.

Are Bug and Luke designing all the games or are there multiple designers/teams like at Stern and JJP?

1 week later
#12136 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

That's the version I thought Deep Root was looking to do?

Is it multi-denominational?

4 months later
#12382 11 months ago

Late to the discussion but wanted to share that I used to idolize Freddy Krueger. But now that I've learned the horrible secret truth about him, no more. I'm sorry if that seems harsh. But, for me, Freddy being a peddy nullifies all of the good deeds he has ever done.

5 months later
#12759 5 months ago

Two-theme design: Back to the Futurama

1 week later
#12779 5 months ago

Various tidbits and tads related to this on yesterday's streaming spookcast.

#12795 5 months ago

Clue (likely not the movie) could be a cool theme. Feels more AP though to me.

#12820 5 months ago
download (resized).jpegdownload (resized).jpeg
3 weeks later
#13008 4 months ago

Looney Tunes could be great. Will obviously come down to creative choices and execution.

4 weeks later
#13215 3 months ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Still holding out hope Futurama is on the short list. I was pretty convinced it was coming out this winter till just a month or two ago...

Perfect theme for pinball!

#13245 3 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Yes by a lot. 888 of each game only.
Scooby is like 1900 CEs and I don't know how many of the other editions (or is it 1900 for all editions - not sure).

These numbers are limits. Not necessarily orders/machines.

1 month later
#13355 56 days ago

What if spooky had the license for the Pep Boys?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
7,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Ronkonkoma, NY
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Valley Center, KS
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Charlotte, NC
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider blueberryjohnson.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread?tu=blueberryjohnson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.