IMG_1889 (resized).jpeg
20240423_202846 (resized).jpg
IMG_20240423_185527284 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_8400 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1371 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7177 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

13 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #115 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Missing rubber on Stern's replacement rubber chart. Posted by ShortCorky (1 year ago)

Post #1280 TECH: OS. Validation Error message solution Posted by Sheev_Palpatine (1 year ago)

Post #2050 MOD: CABINET. Alternate Translite Posted by Its_me_aj (1 year ago)

Post #2192 TECH:POWER. Phantom overcurrent error possible solution Posted by KSP1138 (1 year ago)

Post #2518 TECH:PLAYFIELD. Naked metal edging fix Posted by Ollulanus (1 year ago)

Post #3492 TECH: PLAYFIELD. Targets bricking fix Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Post #3729 TECH:LIGHTING Correct Bird One Tower lighting on Pros Posted by PinMonk (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pingball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#221 1 year ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

FYI, I added the prem/LE ring kit to titan's database based on the manual - however, Bond isn't an option in their database yet, so I saved it under the old gottlelieb Bond for now. Can find it here if you wanna save yourself some time and get prepped so you don't get that nasty black rubber mess all over your new machine...
https://www.titanpinball.com/kits/index.php/browse/bygame/2500

Had been looking for this, thanks for posting.
Purchased!

4 weeks later
#1496 1 year ago

Are the Premiums that some of you are starting to receive 2022 manufacture dates or do we know if they are back on the line now?

#1533 1 year ago
Quoted from NoSkills:

All these people with non-angled plugs, consider yourselves lucky, my last NIB didn't have a power cord included at all!

I was already having sleepless nights over which power cord I would get. Now this!?

1 week later
#1999 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

I know this is a bond thread but I need help and there is a lot of people in here and no Williams Indiana Jones thread…
Anyone have pics of how the super ball button is wired? Mine keeps blowing the 3a fuse. I tired it same as old one but I guess it’s wrong.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Hijacking your own thread? Maybe it's time to sell this one and start an Indiana Jones thread.

1 week later
#2630 1 year ago
Quoted from Black_Knight:

You can't see her arm which is completely behind her back and her shoulder isn't dropped, both of these add to the needed length to get down that far on her thigh.
In addition, her fingers are pointed forward not down, so she must have incredible wrist flexibility or an extra joint in her arm.

We haven't progressed very far since Sinbad

Screenshot_20230131-093837~2.pngScreenshot_20230131-093837~2.png
#2866 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I have read that some call this game a fantastic shooter. Personally, I don't think it is. I do enjoy playing it, but "a fantastic shooter" is a bit of a stretch. The placement of the villain and henchmen ramps goes against the basic principle of dividing the playfield into thirds: bottom, mid, top and most importantly to keep the mid section free of "stuff" so the ball can gain momentum. But, that's me. Unfortunately, all the coding in the world cannot fix the design of the playfield. I have spoken with a few people who are getting off what they view as a sinking ship. To me that seems a bit harsh, but I do think the design of the playfield is annoying....and placing blame on code delays and licensing agreements overlooks this fact. Amazing theme, just wish it hadn't been such a rush job.

Thanks for trying to save us from liking the pinball machines we have bought.
That would have been embarrassing.

#2873 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

I felt the ramp placement impeded gameflow. Apparently, not a popular position to take. Anyhow...

Some people like ramps. Judging by your 1/10 AC/DC review you do not. It's not about the popularity of your opinion, it's that we don't need to hear it.
Go tell your friends you find their wives unattractive right after they put a ring on it. I'm sure they will appreciate the input.

1 week later
#3307 1 year ago
Quoted from Mancave:

Is it just me or does anyone else want to see video proof of Spock sledge hammering his machine

I would just settle for proof that he owns one. Doesn't even show up in his collection page...

#3392 1 year ago
Quoted from Ollulanus:

I actually hope at some point they code the option to turn off the physical lock entirely and run it just like the pro. I genuinely dig the no-stop lock on the pro. There is a "virtual ball lock" setting, but it just makes it spit the ball out immediately after lock rather than stacking them up. You might try it, does make it easier to feed the upper flipper when lock is lit, but I'd rather the speed of the pro. I hope they do something cool with the jet pack eventually, but at the moment I genuinely prefer gameplay on the pro.
LE sure is pretty though

Pretty sure I saw an option in the settings to disable the diverter. Likely achieves what you are looking for.
I usually keep the THING hand off on Addams Family, similar concept.

#3394 1 year ago
Quoted from Letsgofishing40:

Has everybody put the edge trim rubber around the problem areas on your machines? Just curious if everyone is having the same issues and has done this.

I did it just at the Henchman ramp. It's not unreasonable to think I'm getting worse at pinball but it feels like I am experiencing much more bounce or rattle outs. Going to remove it and see what happens.

1 month later
#5424 1 year ago
Quoted from Sonic:That shouldn't be happening (we have many, many MRS' in range of pops.. I'd suggest you return both MRS' for a looksie please....it's not normal behavior...they will be repaired or replaced with a 24hr turnaround David...thanks!
Matt

Where do we buy these from?

Thanks

#5713 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Now can you do something for the prem/Le owners

Agreed! I've gotten several drains from air-balling into the wireform. Often from the slings.

1 week later
#6131 1 year ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

If you disable it, will the right ramp simply behave like a pro?
We don’t need stuck balls, confused bonds on wands etc in a circuit tournament.

Yes it does behave like the pro in terms of capturing and releasing the ball. I'm not sure how you get your super jackpots on a pro so can't speak to that part.

2 months later
#8160 10 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Remember when people were affixing foam rubber all over their Bonds to halt “metal deformity?”
Did that go away?

Now that there is an actual game to play...

3 months later
#11269 7 months ago

Anyone else having a problem with their bond on a wand acting like an idiot since the last update? He just randomly moves back to the ball pickup location when he shouldn't and then the ball gets stuck behind him..
Post is down when this happens.

16953187036742911961839868074149 (resized).jpg16953187036742911961839868074149 (resized).jpg

Edit: did a calibration and I get this error message

PXL_20230921_175510116 (resized).jpgPXL_20230921_175510116 (resized).jpg
#11271 7 months ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

Remove that black post in the back and try again

Which black post is that?

1 month later
#12319 5 months ago
Quoted from MoSeS_1592:

Apologies if this was already addressed but has anyone needed to adjust the position of the upper left flipper bat to make it possible to hit the henchman ramp? I have tried constantly to hit the ramp even testing with the glass off and it seems like the stock position shoots the ball too high towards the pop bumper lane and if I delay the shot to 'roll' the ball off of the tip of the flipper it has inadequate power or loses any accuracy. I'm at 6.8 degree pitch. I've only hit the ramp by pure chance during multiball so far.

I would suggest checking the gapping on your cabinet flipper leaf switch. On mine I feel the second contact for the upper flipper was gapped too far and the button needed to be mashed all the way in to activate it.

#12361 5 months ago
Quoted from FlopTube:

I have seen some people using Precision flippers on Bond and always thought they looked good (especially the Halos) but kinda hate to change something that isn’t broken. Anyone using them and want to sell me on them? Wasn’t there a special Bond gunmetal color? Would I have to basically relearn all the shots or is the differences not that drastic?

By no means are they a necessity, I really do like them though. They may have a tiny bit less give to them especially when things are moving at high speeds.
I've had a few standard flippers start to give a little where the metal meets the plastic and it feels like a loss of power.
Best part is being able to easily adjust the flipper angle from the topside. This isn't something you should have to do repeatedly but with the upper left flipper it is nice to be able to make some finite adjustments.

PXL_20231110_181859816.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20231110_181859816.MP (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pleasanton, CA
$ 55.00
$ 5.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

$ 18,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Chicago, IL
$ 14.95
$ 23.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 120.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Raiden Mods

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 79.99
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 154.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Diddy's Pinball Mods

$ 6,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 12,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Lighting - Interactive
Rocket City Pinball

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

€ 90.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pingball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/james-bond-official-owners-club?tu=pingball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.