IMG_6320 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
PXL_20240402_013903958 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 6,614 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 133.
#3102 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

What brand filament are you using and what temps? There is no need for an enclosure for PLA printing. Sounds like a first layer bed leveling issue to me and/or print bed cleaning. Do a first level calibration and do it again until you nail it. As the printer is doing its test rub your fingernail over the line it lays down. If the filament comes up with little to no force, lower the print head. Keep doing this until you have to apply some force to get the print line to come off the plate. When done you should be able to peel the little square off in a single sheet. BTW, I'm assuming the mini does first level calibration similar to MK3S
Also, the PEI bed needs to be completely free of contaminants. Over time I found that even high concentration alcohol did not give me consistent results. I switched to Acetone I buy by the can at HD/LOW, wipe the bed with a small amount using a paper towel between prints (bed hot or cold), and prints stick perfectly every single time (I am not exaggerating). Some have argued Acetone is not safe, but it is. I'm on my fourth or fifth can now. Acetone is not toxic, but you just want to make sure you close the can between use. BTW, this is the same stuff you use to dissolve super glue and that all of the women in your life use to remove nail polish.

I'm using Prusament PLA. I know the bed defaulted to 60C and I increased it to 70C to get the PLA to stick. I did eventually get a nice looking first level calibration but I never really tested how well it was adhering to the bed with my fingernail. I will give that a try. Maybe it does need to be lowered a bit more. I stopped the calibration when the test pattern finally looked correct.

Lots of good advice in this thread. Thanks to everyone for the comments.

#3103 1 year ago

If using Prusament bed should be 60. I’ve run through at least 20 spools of it, and it is extremely consistent filament.

Your issue is either a dirty build plate, bad first level cal, or some of both.

#3104 1 year ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

What are you using for a CNC?

Short version of a long story: I built a kit 13 years ago. The machine is amazing and, especially back then, a flippin bargain. However, I had to temporarily reverse payment to ensure I received all the parts and software.

http://www.digirout.com/DR200features.html

- Mark

#3105 1 year ago
Quoted from Bublehead:

So on the laser cutting questions, is anyone using a laser to cut white woods or are they still mostly being CNC’d with a router? I built a Mostly 3D printed CnC to cut my playfield white woods, but a liver cancer diagnosis and subsequent treatment have sidelined my homebrewing pinball pursuits for now. Is it cheaper to contract the playfield out than cut it in house?

So... I've never lasered. But I would think that a laser would not be appropiate for any of the operations that are not through-cut. Ex: The ledges that support inserts, and pecking screw locations.

- Mark

#3106 1 year ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Almost no one had a bed big enough for a whole playfield in one go.

True, but the CAM software I use (V-Carve Pro) makes tiling (routing in sections) pretty easy. I'm a couple whitewoods deep, and haven't had any issues.

- Mark

#3107 1 year ago

While I have an older 2'(ish) x 2'(ish) CNC, I just ordered the cheapest 3018 desktop cnc I could find as a toy.

I do want to use it offline. Are all the different gbrl controller boards cross compatible with all the different gbrl offline controllers?
(Or are they proprietary?)

Thanks for the info!

- Mark

#3108 1 year ago

Hello. I wanted a white pingulp to match my powder coat. I’m thinking about printing a cup but was wondering if PLA would be ok? Not sure if the bolts will brake it when trying to tighten it.

#3109 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

Hello. I wanted a white pingulp to match my powder coat. I’m thinking about printing a cup but was wondering if PLA would be ok? Not sure if the bolts will brake it when trying to tighten it.

PETG is better but PLA should be fine. Just don't overcrank the bolts, but it has decent strength.

#3110 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

eSun PLA plus & yes up the walls & 20% infill you should be fine.

#3111 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

Don't forget to think about how print orientation can affect strength (i.e. print the cup holder with vertical layers or horizontal). Wall count will affect the strength in the bolt area too. I guess worst case just 100% infill.

#3112 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

I did my cup holders in PLA. Just use extra perimeters and don't overtighten. You can also consider using a washer to spread out the force

#3113 1 year ago
Quoted from Kevin_LHeureux:

Perhaps not much has changed beyond slicers improving in the age of Prusa's but If you've got the budget and want an amazing next generation machine look at the Bambu Lab X-1.

Quoted from RobF:

Fudge. I have been trying to ignore this, but after the video I got overly excited and put in my pre-order without much more thought Is there any word on what the lead times for builds are?

I received my Bambu X1 a few days ago. I have to admit I am very impressed with the quality and speed I am getting out of the box with zero tuning. I have been really happy with my Prusas, but I think the X1 will quickly become my favorite machine. It looks like for the same multi part prints, I am seeing a reduction of at least half the print time at the same or better quality. I was not expecting that much improvement. What is really interesting is how the various filaments work with the generic presets with zero adjustments. For example, I bought some cheap PLA+on discount to try and was having difficulty on the MK3 with my tuned filament settings. Even after going through it's own temp tower calibration and specific adjustments I wasn't happy to use on prints I cared about and relegated the spool to just test prints. To my shock, the same spool printed perfectly in the X1 with the generic profile. Same goes for some silk PLA that I had stringing problems previously, printed 99% string free first try. Obviously these are just my results and there may be more contributing factors specific to my print environment and specific setup. So far, I am more than happy.

All that said, there are some annoyances that I have to get used to mostly with printing workflow. I print remotely to my detached shop and have been using Repetier Server for two printers on my LAN. The Bambu print through the cloud direct from the slicer isn't my favorite and I hope they can better detach the cloud requirement to the printer functionality. I would much prefer to slice to local file share and print directly from there as I have been doing, but I am not sure if that is even on the company's radar. I see there is an update today that allows you to slice and save gcode directly to the SD storage which is a step in the right direction.

I am printing a few of these gamecube controller stands for my son for Christmas and this was my first attempt at a multi color print with the AMS. It turned out awesome. There is a ton of waste which bugs me, but of course that and much longer print times are the tradeoff for single extruder muli print.
PXL_20221215_170342428 (resized).jpgPXL_20221215_170342428 (resized).jpg

#3114 1 year ago
Quoted from RobF:

I received my Bambu X1 a few days ago. I have to admit I am very impressed with the quality and speed I am getting out of the box with zero tuning. I have been really happy with my Prusas, but I think the X1 will quickly become my favorite machine. It looks like for the same multi part prints, I am seeing a reduction of at least half the print time at the same or better quality. I was not expecting that much improvement. What is really interesting is how the various filaments work with the generic presets with zero adjustments. For example, I bought some cheap PLA+on discount to try and was having difficulty on the MK3 with my tuned filament settings. Even after going through it's own temp tower calibration and specific adjustments I wasn't happy to use on prints I cared about and relegated the spool to just test prints. To my shock, the same spool printed perfectly in the X1 with the generic profile. Same goes for some silk PLA that I had stringing problems previously, printed 99% string free first try. Obviously these are just my results and there may be more contributing factors specific to my print environment and specific setup. So far, I am more than happy.
All that said, there are some annoyances that I have to get used to mostly with printing workflow. I print remotely to my detached shop and have been using Repetier Server for two printers on my LAN. The Bambu print through the cloud direct from the slicer isn't my favorite and I hope they can better detach the cloud requirement to the printer functionality. I would much prefer to slice to local file share and print directly from there as I have been doing, but I am not sure if that is even on the company's radar. I see there is an update today that allows you to slice and save gcode directly to the SD storage which is a step in the right direction.
I am printing a few of these gamecube controller stands for my son for Christmas and this was my first attempt at a multi color print with the AMS. It turned out awesome. There is a ton of waste which bugs me, but of course that and much longer print times are the tradeoff for single extruder muli print.
[quoted image]

I heard similar complaints about the amount of waste the multi color prints create. Also it looks like some red hues in the green filament used for the gamecube logo. Is that just how the filament looks or is that an artifact of the printer's process?

#3115 1 year ago
Quoted from Anony:

I heard similar complaints about the amount of waste the multi color prints create. Also it looks like some red hues in the green filament used for the gamecube logo. Is that just how the filament looks or is that an artifact of the printer's process?

Good eye! Yeah it's a multicolor silk filament. How it is orientated through the extruder determines how the color comes out, either green, magenta or some gradient of the two. The way it this was loaded, on the color side of the model it came out mostly green.

There are ways to reduce the waste to some degree, but the nature of how you have to purge for a single extruder, it's just a fact of life. It's not unique to the X1.

#3116 1 year ago
Quoted from Medic:

Yes, I’ve printed a few for friends, and they have all held up quite nicely. I just did 100% infill around the bolt holes (use an infill modifier in slicer).

Print orientation is how the holder sits (open end up).

.2mm, 2 walls, 15% infill

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3117 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Yes, I’ve printed a few for friends, and they have all held up quite nicely. I just did 100% infill around the bolt holes (use an infill modifier in slicer).
Print orientation is how the holder sits (open end up).
.2mm, 2 walls, 15% infill[quoted image]

I did something pretty much the same in Cura slicer - set the mount infill to 100% and the rest normal. Chuck Hellebuyck has a video showing how to set up the different infill levels in Cura:

#3118 1 year ago

Which pingulp file are you all using? Seems like I’ve seen a couple different versions.

#3119 1 year ago
Quoted from Desmodromic:

Which pingulp file are you all using? Seems like I’ve seen a couple different versions.

I use this one (the version that is a single piece - left or right): https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2268960

#3120 1 year ago

My Bambu P1P is en route! No idea what I’m doing, should be fun! Fun to see them ship out earlier than expected.

#3121 1 year ago

A friend of mine bought a very expensive scanner, I believe it's an Einscan, about 8.5k for it. He asked me for some items to scan for practice so I was happy to provide. Here is a recent stargazer pop bumper cap he scanned and I resin printed. I was running low on the white and threw in some gray during he print so thats the reason for the 2 tone. But you can see the scanner even captured the hot stamp star and lines. Amazing detail. Fit perfectly too. More parts to come soon.

Brian

20221205_184502 (resized).jpg20221205_184502 (resized).jpg20221205_184531 (resized).jpg20221205_184531 (resized).jpg20221205_184608 (resized).jpg20221205_184608 (resized).jpg20221205_184743 (resized).jpg20221205_184743 (resized).jpg20221205_184825 (resized).jpg20221205_184825 (resized).jpg
#3122 1 year ago
Quoted from bpull:

I believe it's an Einscan, about 8.5k for it. He asked me for some items to scan for practice so I was happy to provide

I bought a used einscan pro, never could get it to work (always lost tracking no matter how slow I went or how much I tweaked settings and added more light) so I ended up reselling it. Looks like whatever system he has works much better. I have watched demos and it's pretty amazing how it can take 2 separate scans of each side and align them into one solid model.

#3123 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

I'm using Prusament PLA. I know the bed defaulted to 60C and I increased it to 70C to get the PLA to stick. I did eventually get a nice looking first level calibration but I never really tested how well it was adhering to the bed with my fingernail. I will give that a try. Maybe it does need to be lowered a bit more. I stopped the calibration when the test pattern finally looked correct.
Lots of good advice in this thread. Thanks to everyone for the comments.

Any luck solving your bed adhesion issue?

#3124 1 year ago

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5721151

Bally cabinet head tag. I made mine with vinyl but there's a 3D text version and you can do a filament change for a different color. Notched version so if your original rivets are still in there like mine were, you can fit it over them for a friction fit.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3125 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Any luck solving your bed adhesion issue?

I lowered the z-axis some more and it did stick better. I ran the calibration a few times while doing your trick of running my fingernail across it. Thanks for the tip.

Do different filaments require different z-axis settings? I switched out the filament from PLA to PETG and PETG didn't seem to print as well. I did swap beds from a smooth PEI to a textured. Other than that, no other changes. I left the temp settings at whatever the MINI+ defaulted to for PETG. For me, PLA seems to print better in general though.

#3126 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

I lowered the z-axis some more and it did stick better. I ran the calibration a few times while doing your trick of running my fingernail across it. Thanks for the tip.
Do different filaments require different z-axis settings? I switched out the filament from PLA to PETG and PETG didn't seem to print as well. I did swap beds from a smooth PEI to a textured. Other than that, no other changes. I left the temp settings at whatever the MINI+ defaulted to for PETG. For me, PLA seems to print better in general though.

Different filaments shouldn't matter for the first layer but changing from smooth to the textured sheet typically requires a re calibration of the first layer. Prusa machines have different configurable presets for this reason, so you can swap quickly.

PLA is definitely the easiest to print with though. I didn't have much trouble using the defaults in slic3r when printing PETG but most filaments other than PLA take a bit of trial and error before you get them working nicely. PLA is like easy mode for 3d printing

#3127 1 year ago
Quoted from mostater:

Yes, you will need to perform a first layer calibration for each type of filament you use (e.g. PLA, PETG, etc.) and on each bed type you use (Smooth, Textured, Satin, etc.) Prusa allows you to save these calibrations, name them, and easily switch between them before beginning a print. In general, the PETG first layer should have the nozzle slightly closer to the sheet to adhere properly. This is the case for me personally on all three sheet types I utilize and since I print primarily with PLA & PETG on three different sheet types, I currently have 6 saved calibrations.

#3128 1 year ago
Quoted from Mr_Tantrum:

Yes, you will need to perform a first layer calibration for each type of filament you use (e.g. PLA, PETG, etc.) and on each bed type you use (Smooth, Textured, Satin, etc.) Prusa allows you to save these calibrations, name them, and easily switch between them before beginning a print. In general, the PETG first layer should have the nozzle slightly closer to the sheet to adhere properly. This is the case for me personally on all three sheet types I utilize and since I print primarily with PLA & PETG on three different sheet types, I currently have 6 saved calibrations.

The nozzle needs to be further away from the bed for PETG. Less "smush". I put my Z offset up .06mm. YMMV

#3129 1 year ago

Do you guys use filament dryers.... I was thinking of getting one and many reviews rate the EIBOs Cyclopes excellent..

Thoughts anyone

#3130 1 year ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Do you guys use filament dryers.... I was thinking of getting one and many reviews rate the EIBOs Cyclopes excellent..
Thoughts anyone

I converted a food dehyrdator into one but never found it to be all that useful. The only rolls I had where I thought they were having issues due to water didn't get fixed after going in it. I don't think they're necessary unless you have a reason to think your filament is having issues due to hydration. A dry box would be the first place to start if that's a problem IMO.

I use a storage box full of silica gel beads.

#3131 1 year ago

Just curious what you guys all think of thangs.com for getting 3d models? Any other sites preferred?

#3132 1 year ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Just curious what you guys all think of thangs.com for getting 3d models? Any other sites preferred?

Thingiverse, Printables. “Thangs” just cross-searches other sites. Thingiverse doesn’t have the best API so it’s best to go right to the site

#3133 1 year ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Thoughts anyone

I have a Sunlu S1 dryer with an add-on circulation fan (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4628798) and I consider it an essential piece of 3D printing gear. I keep my filament in sealed bags with a generous quantity of desiccant, but that doesn't ensure the filament is as dry as it should be.

Here's my quick test to see if filament will benefit from some dryer time. Hang the filament as usual and then heat the hotend to print temperature. Watch the plastic that comes out of the nozzle during warmup (push a bit through if necessary) and look for air bubbles. If you see any kind of bubbling or popping - anything other than smooth plastic flow - then drying will help. I've even had cases where brand new filament in vacuum sealed bags printed better after a few hours in the dryer.

If your print environment is dry enough you may not need a dryer, but in my case the change in print quality before and after drying can be remarkable.

#3134 1 year ago

Ok guys ,

Going to start building my MK3+ but before I start I have one question

Does anyone recommend blue lock tight on the frame.

No worries about the build just real picky and want long lasting great results

Any opinions greatly appreciated

#3135 1 year ago

My advice is to put blue Loctite only where you have adequate torque to remove the fastener if you ever need to. Blue is pretty benign, it doesn’t require that much to break the bond, but in the wrong spot, with a lot of thread contact, it can be “problematic”. If working with previously untested threads, I tend to do a check to see how much removal torque can be generated using the fasteners preferred drive type like slot, Philips, hex, etc… and then apply more or less loctite depending on my first test removal.

#3136 1 year ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Ok guys ,
Going to start building my MK3+ but before I start I have one question
Does anyone recommend blue lock tight on the frame.
No worries about the build just real picky and want long lasting great results
Any opinions greatly appreciated

No need for it at all, but knock yourself out if you want to. I've not had a fastener come loose on my MK3S+ ever since I built it 3 or 4 years ago.

#3137 1 year ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Thoughts anyone

I looked into some, but then decided my warming oven will do the same thing.

#3138 1 year ago
Quoted from hoby1:

Thoughts anyone

Waste of money and not needed IMO unless you store your filament in a non-climate controlled envioronment.

#3139 1 year ago

I wouldn't use loctite, no. This is not a high-vibration or load application. Just follow the instructions in the manual, especially all steps involving Harbro. Those are the most important.

#3140 1 year ago
Quoted from El_Barto:

I have a Sunlu S1 dryer with an add-on circulation fan (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4628798) and I consider it an essential piece of 3D printing gear. I keep my filament in sealed bags with a generous quantity of desiccant, but that doesn't ensure the filament is as dry as it should be.
Here's my quick test to see if filament will benefit from some dryer time. Hang the filament as usual and then heat the hotend to print temperature. Watch the plastic that comes out of the nozzle during warmup (push a bit through if necessary) and look for air bubbles. If you see any kind of bubbling or popping - anything other than smooth plastic flow - then drying will help. I've even had cases where brand new filament in vacuum sealed bags printed better after a few hours in the dryer.
If your print environment is dry enough you may not need a dryer, but in my case the change in print quality before and after drying can be remarkable.

I also love my filament dryer and consider it essential. You'd be suprised how wet a "new" roll of budget filament can be. When you make so many tweaks on the machine to ensure you get the best quality prints, it's foolish not to ensure your material isn't also ideal.
Hard requirement for TPU and PETG.

#3141 1 year ago
Quoted from dudah:

I also love my filament dryer and consider it essential. You'd be suprised how wet a "new" roll of budget filament can be. When you make so many tweaks on the machine to ensure you get the best quality prints, it's foolish not to ensure your material isn't also ideal.
Hard requirement for TPU and PETG.

I bought the Eibo’s dryer. It has an internal fan , vent and will heat to 65c according to all tests.

Was rated very good

https://a.co/d/hC8pQmO

#3142 1 year ago

Folks, has anyone made edge protectors for metal guides? I've been using rubber for most of mine, but for metal guides on orbit shots, this is a non-starter (deflects the shots)

I have this outstanding protector for my TBL (protects the front edge, but has a cut out on the clip to let the ball through), but I was looking for something more generic for my other games

https://www.etsy.com/listing/1088825021/the-big-lebowski-pinball-orbit-protector?show_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details

(forgive if above is a naive question...my only experience with 3D printing has been sending some STL files to shapeways to have them printed)

#3143 1 year ago

Anyone modeled Stern speaker brackets for 5.25” flush mount speakers (like Kickers)?
Not the adapter, but the whole speaker plate. I’ve only seen these for the non-flush speakers.

#3144 1 year ago
Quoted from prentice:

Anyone modeled Stern speaker brackets for 5.25” flush mount speakers (like Kickers)?
Not the adapter, but the whole speaker plate. I’ve only seen these for the non-flush speakers.

I did share one on Thingiverse. But you need to drill the nuts and add them yourself.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5208804

#3145 1 year ago

Does anyone have guidance or a link/video on printing and making a shooter rod? Eg like a Godzilla head or something. Curious if there’s best practice on materials (is PLA ok?), how best to fuse/glue, drilling out a certain bore size for a standard rod, what rod to modify, etc. I figure there must be some pros in here!

Edit: I’m more curious about the process, rather than any specific shooter print itself.

#3146 1 year ago
Quoted from prentice:

Does anyone have guidance or a link/video on printing and making a shooter rod? Eg like a Godzilla head or something. Curious if there’s best practice on materials (is PLA ok?), how best to fuse/glue, drilling out a certain bore size for a standard rod, what rod to modify, etc. I figure there must be some pros in here!
Edit: I’m more curious about the process, rather than any specific shooter print itself.

I made a golf ball shooter rod for the Tee'd Off machine I had and all I did was drill a hole in a golf ball and use epoxy to glue the rod into it. I don't think the process would be much different for a 3d print. Get a suitable model, modify it to put a rod sized hole in it and then glue it in.
I took the stock rod and used a hammer to smash off the handle. Shooter rods are pretty cheap so I wasn't worried if I messed it up.

I would not want to drill the hole after printing because without 100% infill you can get fracturing and the drill hole will not necessarily be the right size due to the cavities created by the infill. I guess you could do 100% infill just in the area you want to drill but it would be much easier to throw it in a CAD program, make a shape the size of the rod and subtract it from the model.

I don't have the experience to say for sure that PLA would be strong enough but I would think it should be depending on the model. Any small details like ears on a face might be fragile in PLA, but I'm always pretty careful with my shooter rods and don't slam plunge with them or anything like that.

ABS might be nice though if you know how to vapor smooth with acetone. That would make for a really strong model that would be ready to paint too.

#3147 1 year ago

I make my own shooter rods, did guardians and GNR the bullit, easy to do, just find a good model, print is drill it and glue it with epoxy glue. Then the painting etc is just fun to do. There are many great models to find, some of these are shift knobs that can de scaled. Standard shooter rods are cheap and this makes the hobby affordable.

20220112_233022 (resized).jpg20220112_233022 (resized).jpg
#3148 1 year ago
Quoted from PeterG:

I make my own shooter rods, did guardians and GNR the bullit, easy to do, just find a good model, print is drill it and glue it with epoxy glue. Then the painting etc is just fun to do. There are many great models to find, some of these are shift knobs that can de scaled. Standard shooter rods are cheap and this makes the hobby affordable.
[quoted image]

Image of gnr one?

#3149 1 year ago
Quoted from prentice:

While not 3D printing, Hobby Lobby has a bunch of themed drawer knobs. You could buy a blank shooter rod, tap it for 4/40 threads (I think) and screw them together (maybe shorten the bolt). They have a huge selection: https://www.hobbylobby.com/Home-Decor-Frames/Knobs-Hardware/Knobs/c/3-110-1057
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#3150 1 year ago
Quoted from mbwalker:

While not 3D printing, Hobby Lobby has a bunch of themed drawer knobs. You could buy a blank shooter rod, tap it for 4/40 threads (I think) and screw them together (maybe shorten the bolt). They have a huge selection: https://www.hobbylobby.com/Home-Decor-Frames/Knobs-Hardware/Knobs/c/3-110-1057
[quoted image][quoted image]

tapping hardened steel would be difficult, and you would need to use a double threaded standoff, plus i dont think a screw that size would hold very well.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 53.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

4,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dunakeszi
$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RobTune

Machine - For Sale
Orange, CA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Red Oak, TX
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
RobTune

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,614 posts in this topic. You are on page 63 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/3d-printing-sharing-thread-lets-better-the-hobby/page/63?hl=ray-dude and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.