(Topic ID: 213089)

Up the Irons - Stern Iron Maiden Owners and True Fans Club!

By AlexSMendes

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 15,868 posts
  • 1,052 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Edster
  • Topic is favorited by 499 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.47_32ddc1ac (resized).jpg
IMG_7328 (resized).jpeg
IMPINSPRINGFIX03@1 (resized).jpg
IMPINSPRINGFIX02@1 (resized).jpg
IMPINSPRINGFIX01@6 (resized).jpg
20240425_195043 (resized).jpg
image1 (resized).jpeg
image0 (resized).jpeg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_6debbf1e (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_dbcfac75 (resized).jpg
Afbeelding van WhatsApp op 2024-04-22 om 21.13.46_b6c829e3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-ADV_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SYJ_IMDN-2.0-PremLE-INTRO_For-ETSY-Stacked_images (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_Intro-Prem-MED (resized).jpg
SyJ-IMDN_ADV-Prem (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 15,868 posts in this topic. You are on page 275 of 318.
#13701 9 months ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

I will have to check my coil stops,it seems my right flipper doesnt consistantly have the power to hit the Bullseye

I could always hit it from the right flipper but it was just strong enough to get to the target and no more. With the precision flippers it's more than powerful enough to make it though.

And yeah that shot up the left inlane to the cross target is hard as hell but there's a leaderboard for hitting it multiple times in one game. I've seen it called a Shatz shot after some guy Shatz who is apparently very good at them.

#13702 9 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

can also try upping the power a bit if it's not at max.

I was able to go up 5 to 255 ,I will give it a whirl.

#13703 9 months ago
Quoted from gandamack:

How much clearance do you have from the back of the statue and the backboard? half a mm? more? less? As mentioned mine is flush....which is no bueno for a piece that goes up and down.

Mine rests against the plastic. But there's a lot of slop, in both the raised and lowered position. The mounting point for the anubus very easily wiggles a few mm forward and back in both positions. The anubus slides up the plastic, it's barely touching and i can tilt the head forward a bit.

#13704 9 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Mine rests against the plastic. But there's a lot of slop, in both the raised and lowered position. The mounting point for the anubus very easily wiggles a few mm forward and back in both positions. The anubus slides up the plastic, it's barely touching and i can tilt the head forward a bit.

Ya,
Mine is different. I do not think the issue is with the mod. I think I have a shoddy weld job on the diverter. I reinstalled the plastic Guardian and added extra washers. Still his ears run the backboard when moving up and down. It works, but this piece is supposed to stand parallel to the backboard, not be leaning back into it.

#13705 9 months ago
Quoted from rai:

This is for what’s called an alley pass. You shoot from the tip of the R flipper across the left flipper and up to the target.
———
From the Tilt rules:
“Gravestone Target:
Shatzing (alley passing) the left inlane to send the ball into the gravestone standup target will help you out with a running mode or multiball. If no mode or multiball is running, it will spot you one “X” target toward your next Playfield X qualification”
——-
I believe Keith was talking about this target to Jack Danger on the reveal video. If you are in a mode or Multiball it’ll spot you one mode shot or Jackpot shot.

This shot is hitable with the tip of the right flipper????

I’ve yet to be successful the tip shot always goes to the left spinner which is very difficult shot ;

my right flipper is perfectly aligned also.

As far as pharaohs bullseye issue with the right flipper could be coil stops I’m at about 500 games;

Ill change them and report back ;

Never done it before hopefully it’s easy …

Thanks for the feedback

Another quick thing can someone confirm this auto launch coil will work with imdn and is a stronger then the default one?

https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-090-5022-ot23-700-coil.html

#13706 9 months ago

So if anybody wants a brand new Guardian mod for the diverter let me know. Like I said, I cannot use it due to an inadequate Stern factory weld job on my diverter. I paid 100 bucks from Chekos mods. You can have it for 50. Send me a PM if interested.

IMG_1419 (resized).jpegIMG_1419 (resized).jpeg
#13707 9 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

I’ve yet to be successful the tip shot always goes to the left spinner which is very difficult shot ;
As far as pharaohs bullseye issue with the right flipper could be coil stops I’m at about 500 games;
Thanks for the feedback

You are thinking about a direct shot. I’m saying shoot it across the face of L flipper like straight across and it’ll roll up the inlane to hit the shot.

I believe Keith demonstrates it here but I’m at work so can’t time stamp it for you.

#13708 9 months ago
Quoted from rai:

You are thinking about a direct shot. I’m saying shoot it across the L flipper like straight across and it’ll roll up the inlane to hit the shot.

Thank you so much i appreciate you!!

Wow now I get it !!! That is unbelievable holy cow didn’t know that shot was possible …I can’t wait to practice this !!!!

#13709 9 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Wow now I get it !!! That is unbelievable holy cow didn’t know that shot was possible …I can’t wait to practice this !!!!

I said the tip of the flipper and that’s really what it is.

Check out the second video I posted above, Keith demonstrates it.

#13710 9 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Thanks for the feedback
Another quick thing can someone confirm this auto launch coil will work with imdn and is a stronger then the default one?
https://www.pinballlife.com/stern-090-5022-ot23-700-coil.html

You'll have to search this thread because I don't remember the exact coil but there is a recommended stronger coil that makes the autoplunge work a little better. I changed mine out and it works pretty well but it's not an instant fix, you still have to make sure the ball guide is set right and there is no burr messing it up.

#13711 9 months ago
Quoted from finnflash:

Is there a UFO in your game?

Not after I get me a sheet of HD glass

#13712 9 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Not after I get me a sheet of HD glass

If You sell me Your Machine later on will the Custom Message say Koss is Boss or King .

#13713 9 months ago
Quoted from Jamesays:

If You sell me Your Machine later on will the Custom Message say Koss is Boss or King .

That’s not a machine , that’s my coffin .So it will say “Here lies Kevin ,he never took down the Beast ,but he came damn close !”

#13714 9 months ago

Here's the link to the post in the Maiden issues thread about the stronger coil that makes autolaunch more consistent:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-issues/page/35#post-4806866

#13715 9 months ago
Quoted from PinMonk:Here's the link to the post in the Maiden issues thread about the stronger coil that makes autolaunch more consistent:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/iron-maiden-issues/page/35#post-4806866

Many thanks yet again you are the best. I almost ordered the wrong one but now I got the right one. Thank you.

#13716 9 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Many thanks yet again you are the best. I almost ordered the wrong one but now I got the right one. Thank you.

Just be sure to note the diode info in that post and also turn your power down with the new autolaunch coil.

#13717 9 months ago

To all those who reached out concerning Cheko's Guardian (Anibus) mod: after speaking with Sergio (Checko), we are going to try and figure out a solution. The issue seems not to be the mod itself; rather my diverter and backboard. Even with the stock piece of plastic Guardian (Anibus), it was leaning back and the top part was resting against the backboard while the mid-section had at least 3-4 mm of clearance. Obviously, the mod would only amplify this issue. Like, I said.... I seem to be in the ultra rare minority here. So, if you want a great looking mod then by all means get it.

#13718 9 months ago

On my premium the center ramp sometimes does not raise when it's time to start a mode. Most of the time it's fine, but maybe 5-10% lately. When I drain, it will raise for next ball. Any ideas?

#13719 9 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

On my premium the center ramp sometimes does not raise when it's time to start a mode. Most of the time it's fine, but maybe 5-10% lately. When I drain, it will raise for next ball. Any ideas?

Check the switch that tells the machine where the ramp is (up or down). Sounds like it's just drifted and isn't always registering down.

#13720 9 months ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Pardon me;
I have a question I am absolutely loving this game, but I’m confused at the left Cross mystery target at the bottom left of the playfield.
This is unhittable unless there’s a ricochet I was reading through the rules and didn’t see anything about it?
What is this used for? Seems like a wasted shot ;
on GZ you can hit that bottom left maser target with right flipper..
———————————————-
Also, is the center pharaoh shot primarily hit able via left flipper it’s rare for the right flipper to nail it all the way up. ??
That center pharaoh ramp shot is tough when you only have 10 seconds to collect soul shards ;making me sweat and brick it like crazy ..it’s not so easy lol
Any way to adjust or turn timer off?
If not I’ll have to get better!
At first, I thought the game was easier, but after playing it longer, I have found it to be definitely more difficult than Godzilla;
Absolutely Loving it thanks for the help and feedback…

Adjust the soul shard timer. Blasphemy. Shame. Shammmeeee.

#13721 9 months ago

Just received a Premium and am having captive ball lock issues. I have read through the threads and it seems as if replacing the 180-5189-00 switch(es) with a roller switch solves the issue? Is that accurate?

#13722 9 months ago
Quoted from madamyates:

ust received an Premium and am having captive ball lock issues. I have read through the threads and it seems as if replacing the 180-5189-00 switch(es) with a roller switch solves the issue? Is that accurate?

Ya, it is interesting reading through the posts made 5 years ago about the captive ball issues(s). too bad that this was not addressed in the latest 2023 versions.

I too am having issues with the orb-clairvoyant ball not registering. Join the club, right? I am a bit bewildered by the design on the leaf-cup assembly. Obviously, I understand the physics, but it seems like such a dumb design. I am thinking the cup portion is too deep on my assembly. Perhaps if I could shallow it out?? No point contacting Stern I guess. If any of you Maiden OGs out there have come up with a decent fix for this annoying issue, please feel free to let me know.

#13723 9 months ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Just received a Premium and am having captive ball lock issues. I have read through the threads and it seems as if replacing the 180-5189-00 switch(es) with a roller switch solves the issue? Is that accurate?

I did this shortly after I purchased it, and have had 0 issues since.

#13724 9 months ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Quoted from gandamack:

Ya, it is interesting reading through the posts made 5 years ago about the captive ball issues(s). too bad that this was not addressed in the latest 2023 versions.
I too am having issues with the orb-clairvoyant ball not registering. Join the club, right? I am a bit bewildered by the design on the leaf-cup assembly. Obviously, I understand the physics, but it seems like such a dumb design. I am thinking the cup portion is too deep on my assembly. Perhaps if I could shallow it out?? No point contacting Stern I guess. If any of you Maiden OGs out there have come up with a decent fix for this annoying issue, please feel free to let me know.

I had issues with both of mine on my 23 build. I posted several things I did to get it working. From what I understand once people have it working reliably it tends to stay that way, so I would give it a shot before replacing the mechanism or something.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/272#post-7651247

#13725 9 months ago

Mods!

IMG_0383 (resized).jpegIMG_0383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0374 (resized).jpegIMG_0374 (resized).jpegIMG_0382 (resized).jpegIMG_0382 (resized).jpegIMG_0381 (resized).jpegIMG_0381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0385 (resized).pngIMG_0385 (resized).png
IMG_0379 (resized).jpegIMG_0379 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0356 (resized).jpegIMG_0356 (resized).jpegIMG_0314 (resized).jpegIMG_0314 (resized).jpegIMG_0350 (resized).jpegIMG_0350 (resized).jpeg

#13726 9 months ago
Quoted from jackd104:

Mods!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Nice, I don't' think I've ever seen the Anubis shooter rod before... and those speakers look beefy.

#13727 9 months ago

jackd104 did you paint that archway yourself?

#13728 9 months ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

jackd104 did you paint that archway yourself?

Yes. My son printed it and he saw a post by tominator who painted it the same and he wouldn’t settle for anything else.

#13729 9 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I had issues with both of mine on my 23 build. I posted several things I did to get it working. From what I understand once people have it working reliably it tends to stay that way, so I would give it a shot before replacing the mechanism or something.

Thanks for taking the time to post. My issue is that a large amount of force is required to trigger the newton ball. The newton ball being hit by the ball in play is not powerful enough...believe it or not. The only way to trigger the newton ball is by moving it by hand.

For those that installed the roller assembly: do you have a part number? Thx

#13730 9 months ago

Ended up not getting too crazy with the repairs and grabbed the leaf switch tool and did a little bending of the normally closed leaf switch. I guess what I do not understand is those who took out the leaf switch and installed a rollover switch. Am i missing something...but there is nothing for the ball to rollover?

#13731 9 months ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Ended up not getting too crazy with the repairs and grabbed the leaf switch tool and did a little bending of the normally closed leaf switch. I guess what I do not understand is those who took out the leaf switch and installed a rollover switch. Am i missing something...but there is nothing for the ball to rollover?

The rollover is for the sarcophagus lock mech, not the newton ball itself.

#13732 9 months ago
Quoted from gandamack:

Roller, not rollover, switch. Once made by Cherry. Still for sale from PBL.

#13733 9 months ago

anyone have a picture of the roller switch installed, I am not sure how it replaces the leaf switch or something else?

#13734 9 months ago

Those other switches are NOT for the orb. They're for the sarc lock.

#13735 9 months ago

Here's yet another auto plunge tip. Forgive me if this has already been discussed. I was very lucky in that my premium worked nearly perfectly right out of the box, 95% on the auto plunge, 100% on the manual. (Mine's a first run machine. Maiden was a day 1 order for me!) As time went on it became less so. Waxing would help, but it slowly degraded to about 50% auto but still 100% manual. I then changed the coil to the stronger one mentioned elsewhere in this thread, it didn't help. Something in the auto must be changing over time to cause the slow degradation of auto but not manual. I believe I've found the culprit. There's two plastic bushings on the pivot shaft for the auto plunger. The larger one on the right had worn and was pretty sloppy, the smaller one on the left was still tight. This was causing miss alignment of the plunger when the coil fired, even though it was contacting the ball equally at rest. Put a new larger bushing in on the right and it improved some, back up to 75-80%. Put the original coil back in and BANG!, back up to 95%! This may not help if you're having trouble right from the start with a new machine, but if you have a machine that used to work well and doesn't any longer check the bushing before anything else.

IMG_8310 (resized).JPGIMG_8310 (resized).JPGIMG_8311 (resized).JPGIMG_8311 (resized).JPG
#13736 9 months ago

Hello friends! I'm a new member here looking for some input on this game since I got a chance to play it for the first time about a year ago and can't seem to get it out of my mind. I'm looking to buy an Iron Maiden to own as I'm finally finding the space to do so when moving to a house, so here are a couple of questions:

1. I'm a huge fan of Iron Maiden in general, and I'm thinking I should be getting the Premium version NIB in order to get as much as possible out of this game, which I don't see myself selling, ever. Am I on the right track?

2. Is it possible to change the music and song selection graphics in the game somehow? I have a design background so I could probably make something pretty decent for this just to keep the game fresh in the long run by rotating in new songs.

3. Are there any "must have" or highly recommended mods that one should definitely install to improve the game?

4. Is there anything specific I should know about this game from the perspective of being a complete beginner and this potentially being my first pin?

Thanks

#13737 9 months ago
Quoted from alto:

Hello friends! I'm a new member here looking for some input on this game since I got a chance to play it for the first time about a year ago and can't seem to get it out of my mind. I'm looking to buy an Iron Maiden to own as I'm finally finding the space to do so when moving to a house, so here are a couple of questions:
1. I'm a huge fan of Iron Maiden in general, and I'm thinking I should be getting the Premium version NIB in order to get as much as possible out of this game, which I don't see myself selling, ever. Am I on the right track?

I've owned a Prem (twice) and a Pro (I had this first). Both are great, but they shoot differently. The Pro is the easier of the two. The Prem is a cooler experience, IMO. It also requires more ball control. Go with the best experience you can afford.

#13738 9 months ago
Quoted from alto:

2. Is it possible to change the music and song selection graphics in the game somehow? I have a design background so I could probably make something pretty decent for this just to keep the game fresh in the long run by rotating in new songs.
3. Are there any "must have" or highly recommended mods that one should definitely install to improve the game?
4. Is there anything specific I should know about this game from the perspective of being a complete beginner and this potentially being my first pin?
Thanks

I have a premium. It’s more finicky and has several problem areas that many need to tune (captive ball/saucer mech, tomb trough, mummy lock). For me, it’s worth it and I enjoy the extra functionality and tinkering. But some people prefer the pro because there’s less of that. Can’t go wrong either way, great game.

#13739 9 months ago

The premium is more difficult simply due to needing to hit the left ramp more often. Can be more frustrating if you are not a great player but I enjoy harder games. Also the ball lock is very impressive and it’s the only toy in the game so the pro doesn’t have any toys at all.

However the pro is very nice and I don’t think it’s a bad choice it plays faster and should have less stuff that need attention. I think the premium is a bit nicer if you want the full experience.

As for mods I got shaker and art blades. I plan on getting Voodoo glass. Maybe get a Stern topper as well. That’s probably all I’ll do because I’m not big into mods and I like the natural aesthetic of the pin. If I had the pro I’d look to replace the plastic figures.

#13740 9 months ago
Quoted from alto:

Thanks

1) first pin and IM lover? Get the Premium. Are the additions worth the price? NO but who cares - the art on the Premium is the best of the 3 and the added features are just perfect
2) not sure if u can but I wouldn’t worry about it - it has only a few songs missing from the iconic IM “hits” (if we can call them that) the graphics are a bit lame on some modes but I have grown to like it a little cheesy
3) Annubis from Cheko maybe… I added a spitfire model too but I don’t think it needs much - love the openess and seeing the gorgeous playfield art

Since stern is manufacturing again I would recommend a low play used - it’s cheaper than retail and some of these did require some dialing in but I get it if u want the NIB experience

#13741 9 months ago

I'm a pro defender in the pro vs premium debate and IMDN is a great argument either way. For your case, get the premium so you have no doubt.

#13742 9 months ago
Quoted from alto:

Thanks

For number 2, yes you can. Look up pinball browser on this forum you will find topics about how to do it. A bunch of us run a custom version of the code soeone made with more interesting background videos and attract mode videos. Music can be changed too if you want.

#13743 9 months ago

I see with 13k posts I’m late to this party but just got a new pro. When I plunge or the game auto plunges the ball it hits the post next to the skill shot. I assume it should make the loop right? Does anyone know if there is a fix for this? I took a slo motion video and the picture below is a screenshot

IMG_2963 (resized).pngIMG_2963 (resized).png
#13744 9 months ago

Nevermind I adjusted the ball guide and it’s working perfectly now

#13745 9 months ago
Quoted from Hammer3246:

I did this shortly after I purchased it, and have had 0 issues since.

Did this today and it seems all right. And it’s not the worst mech to take apart either.

#13746 9 months ago

I think maybe we are talking about different mechs? I am struggling a bit with the finnicky leaf switches that trigger (or don't) the Orb newton ball and the Mummy captive ball. This is just a matter of getting good with the leaf switch tool and fine tuning it every so often, correct? There is no other way, correct?

#13747 9 months ago

Seen a few folks with their new IMDN Prems showing off their mods so I figured I want to join that party!
Finally got a chance to install most of the mods and add-one I’ve been compiling over the last 7 months while waiting for my IMDN to finally materialize.
For anyone interested, here’s a quick list.

Lockdown button mod
Gouvia Gus mod
Invisiglass
Stern Egypt topper
Stern Art blades
Stern shooter rod
Stern shaker
JBL 810 cabinet speaker w/ 1/2” spacer
5.5 Kenwood speakers w/ adapter plates
Pinball life speaker LED rings
Brite buttons
Pinball Metal side armor & backbox hinges
Tilt ramp decals
Silverball Designs 10pc plastic protectors
Pinnovators PINsub mod
Stumblor power tap
ULEK plexi name badge frame-blue
Pinball life exterior volume mod
R&L playfield switch plates
Mr_Tantrum IC plate sticker mod
Ninja balls

Still waiting on my Cliffys & Titan rubbers to finish it up!

Love this thing!!!
IMG_6354 (resized).jpegIMG_6354 (resized).jpegIMG_6355 (resized).jpegIMG_6355 (resized).jpegIMG_6356 (resized).jpegIMG_6356 (resized).jpegIMG_6357 (resized).jpegIMG_6357 (resized).jpegIMG_6358 (resized).jpegIMG_6358 (resized).jpeg

#13748 9 months ago

I’m enjoying seeing pics of everyone’s mods. It’s interesting to see the creative and unique ways owners are making their games even more special.

I’m not planning on making any extensive modifications, but I did add the Pinmonk color brackets for the modes, Eddie cards, mummy letters and loop bonus inserts. Easy to install, not expensive and the different colors improves the playfield information display in my opinion. Simple, yet effective.

#13749 9 months ago
Quoted from MayDave:I’m enjoying seeing pics of everyone’s mods. It’s interesting to see the creative and unique ways owners are making their games even more special.
I’m not planning on making any extensive modifications, but I did add the Pinmonk color brackets for the modes, Eddie cards, mummy letters and loop bonus inserts. Easy to install, not expensive and the different colors improves the playfield information display in my opinion
. Simple, yet effective.

Those are the mods I’m thinking of getting next already for his zen Tibetan fans installed and they are amazing

#13750 9 months ago
Quoted from qbass187:

Seen a few folks with their new IMDN Prems showing off their mods so I figured I want to join that party!
Finally got a chance to install most of the mods and add-one I’ve been compiling over the last 7 months while waiting for my IMDN to finally materialize.
For anyone interested, here’s a quick list.
Lockdown button mod
Gouvia Gus mod
Invisiglass
Stern Egypt topper
Stern Art blades
Stern shooter rod
JBL 810 cabinet speaker w/ 1/2” spacer
5.5 Kenwood speakers w/ adapter plates
Pinball life speaker LED rings
Brite buttons
Pinball Metal side armor & backbox hinges
Tilt ramp decals
Silverball Designs 10pc plastic protectors
Stumblor power tap
ULEK plexi name badge frame-blue
Pinball life exterior volume mod
R&L playfield switch plates
Mr_Tantrum IC plate sticker mod
Ninja balls
Still waiting on my Cliffys & Titan rubbers to finish it up!
Love this thing!!![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

very Nice,You could remove the IC sticker from under the backglass and stick it on your coinbox or inside coindoor and order apron cards from
Mr Tantrum they look great and are cheap.Looking Good

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.00
$ 24.50
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Wanted
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
New Cumberland, PA
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

$ 18.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

There are 15,868 posts in this topic. You are on page 275 of 318.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/up-the-irons-the-iron-maiden-pinball-official-owners-club/page/275 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.