harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #1125 Great outline of different types of buyers. Posted by mrclean (3 years ago)

Post #6466 First release video Posted by Borygard (2 years ago)

Post #7251 Led strip explanations Posted by SpookyLuke (2 years ago)

Post #9021 Spooky interview on podcast. July 12, 2021 Posted by ZMeny (2 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1367 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Wait, what!!! hope not, as I was guarding my PinFunds for a bit (who am I kidding)

1 month later
#3640 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Hey guys I just wanted to get ahead of this as I know there will be questions. As far as the 2 gear driven mechs go they are not the servo we have used in the past.
- These are a new driver that I have not been able to strip or damage even holding the arm as tightly as I can.
- These mechs have full clearance above them and below them and are unable to contact anything that could bind them.
- Ben Heck has been working on some super cool current sensing protection code for us.
- I will also note that as far as design goes you are able to swap and replace the entire mech with only removing 4 lock nuts.
- Both have 100% clearance to be removed without taking off any other parts or removing screws.
- We have over 6 months of daily use and testing on them with 0 issues.
We are doing better for you guys every single day and I truly mean that!

Good grief, this is getting exciting!!! Having never owned a Spooky and knowing they are limited in #'s, are these things gone before actual release announcement?

#3653 2 years ago

Scooby-Doo Haunted Mansion could be a go for me.....fresh cartoon theme w fun edge...

#3686 2 years ago
Quoted from proco:

Well ok, here you go.
Notes and observations:
- I only put the upper playfield in the cut out area where I can see it, but to make sense it should go all the way to the right side and top right corner.
- On every major shot, there is small round insert, some arrow-like insert and then this weird cross insert.
- It's very likely that ther is an above-surface opto on the right behind the drop target. You can see the same hole shape on Stern games that have those.
- The only thing that makes sense for me on the center shot is a ramp, because otherwise the ball would have nowhere to go.
- The lights in front of the center drop target bank looks like a face ( o_o )
The placement of most posts and metal guides is just speculation because there aren't any visible holes. Also I didn't bother with applying the correct textures to all the components.
[quoted image]

Very nice!!!! Crap, am I really buying another Pin!?!.....chances are high.....

#4218 2 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Can someone help me better understand the butter cabinet? I get that it's direct + clear and is super glossy. How fragile is the coating? Are chipping/scratches in it common from either shipping or normal use?
I would say I'm currently leaning towards the standard decals, but would that be a mistake on a BS or CE?

Believe it's like WOZECLE ? I've never owned a Spooky, but my best guess/ comparison

#4505 2 years ago

Joined the Fang club yesterday....time to see what this crazy thing is!!

#4900 2 years ago

IN!!!!!!!! (glad I joined Fang club)

#5028 2 years ago
Quoted from Ty-Arnold:

I heard it was Halloween, went gambling, came back, now what the he'll is going on? Is it Halloween with another title?

Ditto..I heard Halloween, saw Halloween on their site, but missed the dual theme thing....where is this called out ( thread is crazy)

#5869 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyCharlie:

Might be some actual news goodness coming out shortly... all you wanna know? Nope... good stuff? Absolutely!
We promise... the wait won't be long to know what is fully happening.

Exciting stuff!!! I will admit that beyond Halloween as the theme, and another “reskin” of sorts, I have 0 clue what 90% of the rest of this posting is about…..

Most admirable and confusing speculation thread I’ve ever been engaged in…..

#6046 2 years ago

Let me check a random artsy photo on my phone and see if any knives show up... gees, I probably should not be on Pinside thinking out loud while I do this.
As long as I keep my thumb away from send its no big... slip, uh oh.
[quoted image]

Good grief....bring it!!

#6116 2 years ago
Quoted from lpeters82:

This is the Halloween thread. Many of us just didn't feel the need to start a new thread once the first title was announced.

No doubt.... pumped for Halloween from Spooky, period. Not going to buy 2 machines simultaneously, so speculation on the other is just fun to read ( sort of).

Can't wait to see this thing!!!

#6224 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

First step to getting my next pin.
[quoted image]

Ditto!!…..locked, loaded, and ready for Monday!!…good stuff….

#6293 2 years ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

For me, it’s the simplicity of the film that makes it work. No gore, no stupid CGI special effects - it relies on suspense and buildup and that’s why it will always be my #1 horror film.

Exactly....Alien is my favorite classic sci-fi horror, and Halloween my classic horror " could sort of happen" movie......

( who didn't dress up as Michael and scare the crap out of your kids growing up?...great memories)

#6334 2 years ago

No meetings for me tomorrow = extra bourbon night and ready for a Spooky email....could be a great day!!

#6336 2 years ago
Quoted from Cantabkiwi:

Have that extra bourbon and miss the ordering spot

Lol....going to setup a shock system triggered by email just in case I pass out....

#6425 2 years ago

Given my first spooky experience, what is rough timeline on when deposit placed vs when the game ships? Will have to rearrange, so just wondering when I’ve got to get the dolly out…thx

(Very excited how they capture the vibe on this theme)

#6503 2 years ago

Great……Clowns have always scared the shit out of me…..now 1 on the back box side!!!! Oh, I’m in big time!!!!

#6505 2 years ago

Will wait on e-mail (obviously), but believing butter cab is in addition to price?

#6512 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

So I'm guessing that means 1250 CE's LOL

At least 1, lol

#6705 2 years ago

Website definitely down, lol…..can only imagine what Wednesday is going to be like….

#6715 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Their website is down, but their order page is up. I am looking at it right now and refreshing, you know. Practice for Wednesday

Nice….I’ve already sent my office manager an invite for a task on Wednesday….too funny….our toys!!! This one looks just amazing at all levels for me….suspect it will play different than anything I have, excited!!!!

#6717 2 years ago

Working on it right now.

No worries…you’re forum communication is amazing!!! Absolutely thrilled to get in on this….

#6979 2 years ago

They are full directly addressable RGB's... not LED strips. They are capable of some crazy fun light shows!
From a players perspective, they are diffused. It's hard to shoot video from a lower angle and show that.

Lighting looks great...reminds me of Mike's total light show kit for IM.....doesn't look like any of yours are glaring at the player position, just blazing around....

Can't wait to play/ experience this thing.....about that clown on the side though...

#7569 2 years ago

Crashed here too...

#7589 2 years ago
Quoted from Royale-W-Cheese:

Pulling for you bro....

Can't get it in the cart!!! saw it once!!!

#7675 2 years ago

been spinning 22 minutes now

#7722 2 years ago

just got this.....you gotta be kidding me!!

#7771 2 years ago

Site back open..PAID!!!! (didn't see option for butter cab, but hoping I can just e-mail that....

#7782 2 years ago

#8221 2 years ago
Quoted from Zablon:

I think the scariest thing on this pin is probably the clown on the backbox lol. That alone is very terrifying to many people.

I hate clowns....scared the shit out of me. Don't trust them to this day....you are correct...

#8265 2 years ago
Quoted from mrclean:

Speaking of clowns...I really prey that Charlie & company eventually produce a Killer Klowns From Outer Space Pin!

Not to derail...just verifying I still have these...

20210707_212837 (resized).jpg20210707_212837 (resized).jpg
3 weeks later
#10075 2 years ago
Quoted from NightMutilator:

Halloween is by far one of the most influential films of my life and all I can say is I am doing every possible thing I can do to live up to the high bar John Carpenter set. I literally have been working day/night to make this shine. Moreover, I know the very high standards pinball enthusiasts have and want to make each and every owner proud to show this amazing machine off to everyone they know.

Excellent news, and thrilled I'm getting one!!! Quite confident in my first Spooky choice....perfect theme, and what I saw in the teaser looked very promising

#10197 2 years ago

Live!!!

#10210 2 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"0fd311464e5f0e1099a6e917d2cb4e75e032c424-1628385027-1800"};
//]]>

Maybe if you only like double ramp fan layouts that's probably true.

Spot on….I think they both look like fun shooters, and light show interaction is strong….once all assets in place should be a great game (either one, depending on your preference)….Halloween for me…

#10247 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We currently have 19 original movie clips approved as well as some original sound effects, quotes, etc. We will keep adding everything we can get!

Great news!!!!

6 months later
#10627 2 years ago

First time posting in here ( no idea if it's been brought up yet)....

Predator...PLEASE!!! you can take my $$ now, lol..

Believe right up your alley, and know it would be knocked out of the park!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 999.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Paradise Distribution

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Gilbert, AZ
Cabinet - Toppers
The Electric Playground

$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ScottieIA Mods

$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 85.00
Lighting - Led
Pinball Mod Co.

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Alexandria, VA
€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Gov's Mods

$ 74.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 35.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mk6pin.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread?tu=mk6pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.