7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 269.
#3601 2 years ago

Curious about the bottom left corner. Some sort of cut out and nearby coil there.

Is that another drop target bank on the middle right

Couple roll over switches and some stand ups.

#3602 2 years ago

If the subways feed to the in lanes, the servo driven towers must be a creative way to elevate the ball back onto the PF, without obstructing the inlanes? Like a flush flat topped elevator that lifts up and the ball dribbles out?

#3603 2 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Those look like vuks that feed the inlanes from the subways but something else going on there. Maybe that’s where some stacking and loading happens.

Danessi lock 3 style...

#3604 2 years ago

That upper playfield looks exactly like Chrystal Lake, or, something else.

#3605 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

If the subways feed to the in lanes, the servo driven towers must be a creative way to elevate the ball back onto the PF, without obstructing the inlanes? Like a flush flat topped elevator that lifts up and the ball dribbles out?

Lots of inserts and lamps around this area as well

#3606 2 years ago

The two “towers” near the inlanes are different…must do different things.

#3607 2 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Danessi lock 3 style...

I don’t think Danessi is design on this one but definitely think it looks like something that could hold multiple balls and then release them all at once. Bet it’s gunna be a crazy Multiball start sequence.

#3608 2 years ago

How long after the underside tease of RAM did we get a full reveal? A week? Two? These inlane servo elevator things look bonkers. I’m intrigued.

#3609 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

The two “towers” near the inlanes are different…must do different things.

I think they are the same just facing opposite ways.

#3610 2 years ago

I’m not saying it’s what it is, but all the subways down the left and right with multiple holes makes me think of Scooby Doo characters running between doors in a hallway. That’s not what this is (?) but that would be a crazy mech if they ever do a Scooby Doo pin

#3611 2 years ago

One looks like and elevator (quick return to the playfield), the other looks like a ratchet device…maybe a type of captive ball.

#3612 2 years ago

They are definitely different designs. Look at the the top of each...

Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

B0306232-F7C4-4CD1-83CE-00D3E7AF934A (resized).pngB0306232-F7C4-4CD1-83CE-00D3E7AF934A (resized).pngC13D29BC-062A-43C7-9012-29018C11D4A7 (resized).pngC13D29BC-062A-43C7-9012-29018C11D4A7 (resized).png
#3613 2 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

I don’t think so…the one on the left has a wheel, the one on the right doesn’t.

#3614 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

The underside of the playfield is up on facebook.[quoted image]

I flipped it vertically/horizontally (so we're on top). Looks like there's 3 right scoops and one left one on the main playfield, and possibly a drain from the upper left playfield that drains into the same subway, then on each side there's some sort of VUK. also obviously a 3-bank target down the middle

spooky_next_game (resized).pngspooky_next_game (resized).png
#3615 2 years ago

They are clock tower mechs and right before it gets hit with lightning Doc Emmett Brown swings down on them to the deloreon starting multi ball

#3616 2 years ago

Well I’m excited. Maybe it’s lifting up mechs with the ball.

#3617 2 years ago

It also really seems like it’s going to be an upper upper playfield

#3618 2 years ago

You guys are right. I’m a dummy. But hey. That means two new unique mechs in this bad boy.

#3619 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I flipped it vertically/horizontally (so we're on top). Looks like there's 3 right scoops and one left one on the main playfield, and possibly a drain from the upper left playfield that drains into the same subway, then on each side there's some sort of VUK. also obviously a 3-bank target down the middle[quoted image]

Uhh didn't you just rotate this? The shooter lane is on the wrong side

#3620 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballkim:

The underside of the playfield is up on facebook.[quoted image]

That looks neat AF

#3621 2 years ago

I think they mirror imaged it to F with us haha

Quoted from Pinash:

#3622 2 years ago

I bet those scoop holes are drain feeds from three upper playfields.

Quoted from toyotaboy:

I flipped it vertically/horizontally (so we're on top). Looks like there's 3 right scoops and one left one on the main playfield, and possibly a drain from the upper left playfield that drains into the same subway, then on each side there's some sort of VUK. also obviously a 3-bank target down the middle[quoted image]

#3623 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinash:

What if it is…left shooter instead of right.

#3624 2 years ago
Quoted from dnapac:

Never mind…that’s impossible the way it’s oriented.

#3625 2 years ago

That would be a real mind fahk haha. I’m all for it.

Quoted from dnapac:

#3626 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

The 3 holes into the other subway do not have edge protection like the other subway entrance. So I doubt they are directly shot from the flipper. My guess is they are some sort of drop/entrance from another mech/toy on the playfield itself.

There is also a single drop target mech on the split playfield... and a drop target on the left side above the flipper area (but before the subway entrance).

ETA: looks like at least two drop-targets (or similar mechs) on that upper PF.

#3627 2 years ago

I'm still trying to figure out what is behind the 3 bank drop target set in the middle. You can see one stand up target clearly, and possibly another. Thinking it's a ramp entrance maybe...

#3628 2 years ago

I bet this things got ramps everywhere. It’s the Anti-TNA. Ima put them next to each other and see if I can summon a demon.

#3629 2 years ago

Remember…this is not fully built. Even if it looks like one thing, it may be something totally different.

#3630 2 years ago

Looking at the mode progress inserts in the center of the playfield definitely looks like stairs going between levels of a house or building.

#3631 2 years ago

You'll see more the longer you look!

ec6.gifec6.gif
#3632 2 years ago

Hey guys I just wanted to get ahead of this as I know there will be questions. As far as the 2 gear driven mechs go they are not the servo we have used in the past.
- These are a new driver that I have not been able to strip or damage even holding the arm as tightly as I can.
- These mechs have full clearance above them and below them and are unable to contact anything that could bind them.
- Ben Heck has been working on some super cool current sensing protection code for us.
- I will also note that as far as design goes you are able to swap and replace the entire mech with only removing 4 lock nuts.
- Both have 100% clearance to be removed without taking off any other parts or removing screws.
- We have over 6 months of daily use and testing on them with 0 issues.

We are doing better for you guys every single day and I truly mean that!

#3633 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Hey guys I just wanted to get ahead of this as I know there will be questions. As far as the 2 gear driven mechs go they are not the servo we have used in the past.
- These are a new driver that I have not been able to strip or damage even holding the arm as tightly as I can.
- These mechs have full clearance above them and below them and are unable to contact anything that could bind them.
- Ben Heck has been working on some super cool current sensing protection code for us.
- I will also note that as far as design goes you are able to swap and replace the entire mech with only removing 4 lock nuts.
- Both have 100% clearance to be removed without taking off any other parts or removing screws.

Bravo!

#3634 2 years ago

I’m on the edge of my seat. Theme is really important for me since my games go on location but I’m definitely liking your underside here spooky.

#3635 2 years ago

Skoobys haunted castle 4sho

#3636 2 years ago

That’s my guess still .Whatever it is these dudes seem real confident !

#3637 2 years ago

Marked out some switches, holes, subway, lamps, and mechs I recognized and didn't
spooky.pngspooky.png

#3638 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Build and quality are one thing, but the amount of soul that Spooky and crew put into their games is why I’m a total Spooky fan. I have a feeling, this pin is gonna be special. Can’t wait!!

#3639 2 years ago
Quoted from TreyBo69:

Marked out some switches, holes, subway, lamps, and mechs I recognized and didn't
[quoted image]

Ben Heck’s baby haha

#3640 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Good grief, this is getting exciting!!! Having never owned a Spooky and knowing they are limited in #'s, are these things gone before actual release announcement?

#3641 2 years ago

Is it just me or does it look like the mechs in yellow are mounted to a different plain than the mechs in red? I think we got a double upper playfield on our hands. Not to mention the one on the other side of the PF.
5D3F1989-1D4A-4FEF-AA03-9C7FFBC3F0FD (resized).jpeg5D3F1989-1D4A-4FEF-AA03-9C7FFBC3F0FD (resized).jpeg

#3642 2 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Good grief, this is getting exciting!!! Having never owned a Spooky and knowing they are limited in #'s, are these things gone before actual release announcement?

Nope. Fang club members get first crack, but it’s after announcement and reveal.

#3643 2 years ago

Crossover pinball

d0af51ed-d83e-439d-b34f-cdb2a6dd3c2a.gifd0af51ed-d83e-439d-b34f-cdb2a6dd3c2a.gifScreenshot_20210622-135700_Twitter (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210622-135700_Twitter (resized).jpg
#3644 2 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Is it just me or does it look like the mechs in yellow are mounted to a different plain than the mechs in red?[quoted image]

stacked and loaded

upper upper playfield

#3645 2 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Looking at the mode progress inserts in the center of the playfield definitely looks like stairs going between levels of a house or building.

It looks like three sets of "3 small/1 large" insert, could be modes structured like Star Wars etc. (i.e. 3 smaller modes, beat those to get to a mini-wizard mode, beat all 3 sets of 3 and get to the big mode at the top).

#3646 2 years ago

Third level behind the heck board?

#3647 2 years ago

Fixed it for you, now what in the hell could it be?

D4E2FEEC-C6AD-4FC5-B549-FB01A512BD76 (resized).jpegD4E2FEEC-C6AD-4FC5-B549-FB01A512BD76 (resized).jpeg
#3648 2 years ago

Please please please be Scooby!! Guaranteed my wife will let me purchase!

#3649 2 years ago
Quoted from SLCpunk2113:

Is it just me or does it look like the mechs in yellow are mounted to a different plain than the mechs in red? I think we got a double upper playfield on our hands. Not to mention the one on the other side of the PF.
[quoted image]

your on it

#3650 2 years ago
Quoted from BallyKISS1978:

Please please please be Scooby!! Guaranteed my wife will let me purchase!

Please please please be a gory bloody horror themed pin, this way my wife won’t play it!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Valley Center, KS
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Brighton, CO
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/73 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.