MV5BMTA1OTY4MTA5MjBeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU4MDgzMTU5MDMx._V1_ (resized).jpg
sf (resized).jpg
tlsf (resized).jpg
polkaparty (resized).jpg
way2 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 10391 posts in this topic. You are on page 204 of 208.
#10151 71 days ago
Quoted from Lopa:

I guess we’ll wait and see. Not sure pinball is the best way to pad your portfolio but do you.

Just sarcasm based on how much JJP CE’s go for despite the foundational problems with them. I have zero interest in selling pinballs machines for profit and a game play video isn’t going to change my mind either way.

#10152 71 days ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Someday I am sure we will sit around a table and talk about all the crazy behind the scenes stuff we deal with making pinball lol. Would make one hell of a movie.

Ha! You're telling me.

Tell Jack I said hi, it's been forever.

#10153 71 days ago

Like I said before.....
License or not...
7-9k for some plywood not even the best...and cheap as you can go with boards and whathavyou “Ben Heck”.
No game play, shitty trailer etc! Get it together! I think spooky might be realizing how others cut corners and are taking note incorporating slowly. Not a bad thing, but not a good thing. I would love to up my profit margin as well, but I’m not gonna do it starts pissing people off. You know damn well it does, so don’t criticize me while your being quiet so you can look like the good guy!
I’d rather have a no licensed game so we could get better PR and full value!

#10154 71 days ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Like I said before.....
License or not...
7-9k for some plywood not even the best...and cheap as you can go with boards and whathavyou “Ben Heck”.
No game play, shitty trailer etc! Get it together! I think spooky might be realizing how others cut corners and are taking note incorporating slowly. Not a bad thing, but not a good thing. I would love to up my profit margin as well, but I’m not gonna do it starts pissing people off. You know damn well it does, so don’t criticize me while your being quiet so you can look like the good guy!

Yeah, the first thing that comes to mind when you see this playfield is: „Wow did they cut corners!“

#10155 71 days ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Like I said before.....
License or not...

Ahh Billy GRIPE-O (such an appropriate moniker btw)

I've been buying machines off and on for 25 years and Spooky's R&M PF is one of the finest ones I have.

"Cutting corners" might be simply removing all art around posts, etc... or putting down washers damn near everywhere...
which in either case Spooky DOES NOT do.

So ya need a better gripe Gripe-o.

#10156 71 days ago
Quoted from Manic:

Ahh Billy GRIPE-O (such an appropriate moniker btw)
I've been buying machines off and on for 25 years and Spooky's R&M PF is one of the finest ones I have.
"Cutting corners" might be simply removing all art around posts, etc... or putting down washers damn near everywhere...
which in either case Spooky DOES NOT do.
So ya need a better gripe Gripe-o.

Ahh.. “Manic depression”
Good for you! Although in 25 years, you still haven’t learned how to shut your mouth.

#10157 70 days ago

Seems the Trolls are alive and well this morning, unfortunately.

#10158 70 days ago

I would love if Spookys next game would be another John Carpenter classic, ie "Escape from New York". Imo Carpenters best movie ever.

#10159 70 days ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Ahh.. “Manic depression”
Good for you! Although in 25 years, you still haven’t learned how to shut your mouth.

And you haven't, at whatever age you are. GRIPE-O lol

Non-licensed themes don't do as well as licensed themes and that the bottom line. Not real bright are ya

#10160 70 days ago
Quoted from Lopa:

I guess we’ll wait and see. Not sure pinball is the best way to pad your portfolio but do you.

Not the best way, but way more fun!

#10161 70 days ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Like I said before.....
License or not...

Quoted from Billygrippo:

Ahh.. “Manic depression”

You seem like a really fun, chill guy. You must be a real hit at league nights. Cant keep the ladies away from that charming personality i bet.

#10162 70 days ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

You seem like a really fun, chill guy. You must be a real hit at league nights. Cant keep the ladies away from that charming personality i bet.

You both seem like a barrel of laughs

Hey, it's only Pinball!

#10163 70 days ago

Trolls?

Michael hates trolls….

F58D489E-B92E-4E20-99EF-2F62BDCF7A2A (resized).jpeg
#10164 70 days ago

oups !

ccfbb55d066f3b0baf9d45e1179152a364d44dac (resized).jpg

#10165 70 days ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Like I said before.....
License or not...

giphy.gif
#10166 70 days ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Trolls?
Michael hates trolls….[quoted image]

Next Spooky machine? What do you know?

91F5PUKS0yL._RI_ (resized).jpg
#10167 70 days ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Yeah, my chill personality usually doesn’t get me too many lady’s......but it can usually take home a guy or two. You seem like your down for action friend.

#10168 70 days ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Ahh.. “Manic depression”

PINSIDE (resized).jpg
#10169 70 days ago

So it’s ok to rag on me, but I can’t have opinions? You guys get riled up quickly

#10170 70 days ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

So it’s ok to rag on me, but I can’t have opinions? You guys get riled up quickly

Honestly. You aren't worth wasting an opinion on.

#10171 70 days ago

Who else is excited for the stream today? I am super pumped to see UKR in action.

#10172 70 days ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Nah it's just fun to say "GRIPE-O!" And you've been living up to that handle right here in this thread.

As far as me ever shutting my mouth I can only assume you're referring to my current avatar.

I mean surely that's got to be it right?

#10173 70 days ago
Quoted from Manic:

Nah it's just fun to say "GRIPE-O!" And you've been living up to that handle right here in this thread.
As far as me ever shutting my mouth I can only assume you're referring to my current avatar.
I mean surely that's got to be it right?

GRIPE-O is a good one.....

#10174 70 days ago

Sure wish I had an easy way to stream twitch on my big screen. No cast from my phone and Roku doesn't support it. Don't really want to watch from my phone...

#10175 70 days ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Sure wish I had an easy way to stream twitch on my big screen. No cast from my phone and Roku doesn't support it. Don't really want to watch from my phone...

do you have xbox or playstation4 ?

#10176 70 days ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Laptop HDMI to TV

#10177 70 days ago
Quoted from Sandman454:

Laptop HDMI to TV

Yup, doing this

Can't wait!

Bring in Halloween bitches!! (sorry, been drinkin')

#10178 70 days ago

Just connected my ps4 and ready to watch on the big screen

#10179 70 days ago

It says next stream is Monday 6pm..

#10180 70 days ago

SpookyLuke is the stream at 7pm est

#10181 70 days ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I was just coming in to say the same thing. This is what I get...

Screenshot_20210807-182343 (resized).png
#10182 70 days ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

That's his normal schedule and this is a special weekend stream, he will go live here soon unless it's delayed for equipment reasons.

#10183 70 days ago

It does not make any sense why if the stream is today at 7pm why would they not tell everyone? This is a really big deal and it seems that we are prying for the confirmed info.

#10184 70 days ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

It does not make any sense why if the stream is today at 7pm why would they not tell everyone? This is a really big deal and it seems that we are prying for the confirmed info.

Spooky Luke announced it in this thread and Deadflip announced it in his thread also.

#10185 70 days ago

I'm very appreciative there is a stream today and very appreciative to all the hard work going into making this possible. Just wish it was announced a little better. I'm sure there are a lot of people who would love to see this and they do not know. Sorry I missed an announcement apparently.

#10186 70 days ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

I'm very appreciative there is a stream today and very appreciative to all the hard work going into making this possible. Just wish it was announced a little better. I'm sure there are a lot of people who would love to see this and they do not know. Sorry I missed an announcement apparently.

It’ll be available on YouTube by tomorrow for everyone not watching live.

#10187 70 days ago

Has the stream started yet?

#10188 70 days ago

I'm not seeing anything yet, but like Halloween being my first Nib, this is my first live stream with dead flip

#10189 70 days ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Not yet.
Just pulled up Daed Flips Twitch on PS5 and still showing Munsters

#10190 70 days ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

No

#10191 70 days ago

its starting now

#10192 70 days ago

Any posts on Jack’s Twitter acct

#10193 70 days ago

its on

#10194 70 days ago

It's up now

#10195 70 days ago

It's live

#10196 70 days ago

It’s on

#10197 70 days ago

Live!!!

#10200 70 days ago

Uhh those scoops really slow the game down bad

There are 10391 posts in this topic. You are on page 204 of 208.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside