7hPz.gif
IMG_6612 (resized).jpeg
harley-quinn-legends-of-the-dark-knight-1_dc-comics_silo (resized).png
tumblr_ndd9vhv4uu1qedb29o1_500.gif
IMG_1836 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1833 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1832 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

4 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 204 of 269.
#10151 2 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

I guess we’ll wait and see. Not sure pinball is the best way to pad your portfolio but do you.

Just sarcasm based on how much JJP CE’s go for despite the foundational problems with them. I have zero interest in selling pinballs machines for profit and a game play video isn’t going to change my mind either way.

#10152 2 years ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Someday I am sure we will sit around a table and talk about all the crazy behind the scenes stuff we deal with making pinball lol. Would make one hell of a movie.

Ha! You're telling me.

Tell Jack I said hi, it's been forever.

#10153 2 years ago

Like I said before.....
License or not...
7-9k for some plywood not even the best...and cheap as you can go with boards and whathavyou “Ben Heck”.
No game play, shitty trailer etc! Get it together! I think spooky might be realizing how others cut corners and are taking note incorporating slowly. Not a bad thing, but not a good thing. I would love to up my profit margin as well, but I’m not gonna do it starts pissing people off. You know damn well it does, so don’t criticize me while your being quiet so you can look like the good guy!
I’d rather have a no licensed game so we could get better PR and full value!

#10154 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Like I said before.....
License or not...
7-9k for some plywood not even the best...and cheap as you can go with boards and whathavyou “Ben Heck”.
No game play, shitty trailer etc! Get it together! I think spooky might be realizing how others cut corners and are taking note incorporating slowly. Not a bad thing, but not a good thing. I would love to up my profit margin as well, but I’m not gonna do it starts pissing people off. You know damn well it does, so don’t criticize me while your being quiet so you can look like the good guy!

Yeah, the first thing that comes to mind when you see this playfield is: „Wow did they cut corners!“

#10155 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Like I said before.....
License or not...

Ahh Billy GRIPE-O (such an appropriate moniker btw)

I've been buying machines off and on for 25 years and Spooky's R&M PF is one of the finest ones I have.

"Cutting corners" might be simply removing all art around posts, etc... or putting down washers damn near everywhere...
which in either case Spooky DOES NOT do.

So ya need a better gripe Gripe-o.

#10156 2 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Ahh Billy GRIPE-O (such an appropriate moniker btw)
I've been buying machines off and on for 25 years and Spooky's R&M PF is one of the finest ones I have.
"Cutting corners" might be simply removing all art around posts, etc... or putting down washers damn near everywhere...
which in either case Spooky DOES NOT do.
So ya need a better gripe Gripe-o.

Ahh.. “Manic depression”
Good for you! Although in 25 years, you still haven’t learned how to shut your mouth.

#10157 2 years ago

Seems the Trolls are alive and well this morning, unfortunately.

#10158 2 years ago

I would love if Spookys next game would be another John Carpenter classic, ie "Escape from New York". Imo Carpenters best movie ever.

#10159 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Ahh.. “Manic depression”
Good for you! Although in 25 years, you still haven’t learned how to shut your mouth.

And you haven't, at whatever age you are. GRIPE-O lol

Non-licensed themes don't do as well as licensed themes and that the bottom line. Not real bright are ya

#10160 2 years ago
Quoted from Lopa:

I guess we’ll wait and see. Not sure pinball is the best way to pad your portfolio but do you.

Not the best way, but way more fun!

#10161 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Like I said before.....
License or not...

Quoted from Billygrippo:

Ahh.. “Manic depression”

You seem like a really fun, chill guy. You must be a real hit at league nights. Cant keep the ladies away from that charming personality i bet.

#10162 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

You seem like a really fun, chill guy. You must be a real hit at league nights. Cant keep the ladies away from that charming personality i bet.

You both seem like a barrel of laughs

Hey, it's only Pinball!

#10163 2 years ago

Trolls?

Michael hates trolls….

F58D489E-B92E-4E20-99EF-2F62BDCF7A2A (resized).jpegF58D489E-B92E-4E20-99EF-2F62BDCF7A2A (resized).jpeg
#10164 2 years ago

oups !

ccfbb55d066f3b0baf9d45e1179152a364d44dac (resized).jpgccfbb55d066f3b0baf9d45e1179152a364d44dac (resized).jpg

#10165 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Like I said before.....
License or not...

giphy.gifgiphy.gif
#10166 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Obsessed:

Trolls?
Michael hates trolls….[quoted image]

Next Spooky machine? What do you know?

91F5PUKS0yL._RI_ (resized).jpg91F5PUKS0yL._RI_ (resized).jpg
#10167 2 years ago
Quoted from KnockerPTSD:

Yeah, my chill personality usually doesn’t get me too many lady’s......but it can usually take home a guy or two. You seem like your down for action friend.

#10168 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Ahh.. “Manic depression”

PINSIDE (resized).jpgPINSIDE (resized).jpg
#10169 2 years ago

So it’s ok to rag on me, but I can’t have opinions? You guys get riled up quickly

#10170 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

So it’s ok to rag on me, but I can’t have opinions? You guys get riled up quickly

Honestly. You aren't worth wasting an opinion on.

#10171 2 years ago

Who else is excited for the stream today? I am super pumped to see UKR in action.

#10172 2 years ago
Quoted from Billygrippo:

Nah it's just fun to say "GRIPE-O!" And you've been living up to that handle right here in this thread.

As far as me ever shutting my mouth I can only assume you're referring to my current avatar.

I mean surely that's got to be it right?

#10173 2 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

Nah it's just fun to say "GRIPE-O!" And you've been living up to that handle right here in this thread.
As far as me ever shutting my mouth I can only assume you're referring to my current avatar.
I mean surely that's got to be it right?

GRIPE-O is a good one.....

#10174 2 years ago

Sure wish I had an easy way to stream twitch on my big screen. No cast from my phone and Roku doesn't support it. Don't really want to watch from my phone...

#10175 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Sure wish I had an easy way to stream twitch on my big screen. No cast from my phone and Roku doesn't support it. Don't really want to watch from my phone...

do you have xbox or playstation4 ?

#10176 2 years ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

Laptop HDMI to TV

#10177 2 years ago
Quoted from Sandman454:

Laptop HDMI to TV

Yup, doing this

Can't wait!

Bring in Halloween bitches!! (sorry, been drinkin')

#10178 2 years ago

Just connected my ps4 and ready to watch on the big screen

#10179 2 years ago

It says next stream is Monday 6pm..

#10180 2 years ago

SpookyLuke is the stream at 7pm est

#10181 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

I was just coming in to say the same thing. This is what I get...

Screenshot_20210807-182343 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210807-182343 (resized).png
#10182 2 years ago
Quoted from kciaccio:

That's his normal schedule and this is a special weekend stream, he will go live here soon unless it's delayed for equipment reasons.

#10183 2 years ago

It does not make any sense why if the stream is today at 7pm why would they not tell everyone? This is a really big deal and it seems that we are prying for the confirmed info.

#10184 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

It does not make any sense why if the stream is today at 7pm why would they not tell everyone? This is a really big deal and it seems that we are prying for the confirmed info.

Spooky Luke announced it in this thread and Deadflip announced it in his thread also.

#10185 2 years ago

I'm very appreciative there is a stream today and very appreciative to all the hard work going into making this possible. Just wish it was announced a little better. I'm sure there are a lot of people who would love to see this and they do not know. Sorry I missed an announcement apparently.

#10186 2 years ago
Quoted from playtwowin:

I'm very appreciative there is a stream today and very appreciative to all the hard work going into making this possible. Just wish it was announced a little better. I'm sure there are a lot of people who would love to see this and they do not know. Sorry I missed an announcement apparently.

It’ll be available on YouTube by tomorrow for everyone not watching live.

#10187 2 years ago

Has the stream started yet?

#10188 2 years ago

I'm not seeing anything yet, but like Halloween being my first Nib, this is my first live stream with dead flip

#10189 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Not yet.
Just pulled up Daed Flips Twitch on PS5 and still showing Munsters

#10190 2 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

No

#10191 2 years ago

its starting now

#10192 2 years ago

Any posts on Jack’s Twitter acct

#10193 2 years ago

its on

#10194 2 years ago

It's up now

#10195 2 years ago

It's live

#10197 2 years ago

Live!!!

#10200 2 years ago

Uhh those scoops really slow the game down bad

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Allen Park, MI
$ 85.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Performance Pinball

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

5,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
South Kingstown, RI
$ 135.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

€ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 34.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Discos Pinball Mod Shop

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Daytona Beach, FL
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Performance Pinball

$ 17.99
Playfield - Plastics
Lermods

$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

Machine - For Sale
Valley Center, KS
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinbald Mods

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 238.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

€ 168.00
Lighting - Backbox
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

There are 13,405 posts in this topic. You are on page 204 of 269.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/spooky-2021-game-speculation-thread/page/204 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.