(Topic ID: 331168)

Scooby Doo, Where Are You Club - Ruh Roh!

By u2sean

1 year ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,679 posts
  • 635 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 34 minutes ago by RussMyers
  • Topic is favorited by 300 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
972946E7-8C53-4236-9BA3-08E7C451FCD8 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6192 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
ring (resized).jpg
IMG_3763 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0069 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6427 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240419_230300967 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240419_230352522 (resized).jpg
IMG_3942 (resized).png
IMG_2054 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1352 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0426 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8879 (resized).jpeg
434474111_10231651641410717_2656043841103380976_n (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

36 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #224 Tracker sheet Posted by La4s (1 year ago)

Post #600 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (RnM) Posted by manadams (1 year ago)

Post #601 LCD Screen Settings suggestions for optimal pop (Ultraman) Posted by RussMyers (1 year ago)

Post #1021 IE Pinball streaming an early production Scooby. Posted by Morgoth00 (1 year ago)

Post #1671 Topper height measured. Posted by monitorpop (1 year ago)

Post #1678 Overall height of game with topper. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Post #1792 Mystery machine scoop rejects - flipper power fix Posted by Sethman (1 year ago)

Post #1847 Backbox width measured. Posted by BKPitmaster (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ez-rhino.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#124 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

If I lived within 75 miles of Madison, WI, I’d be over at the I/O Arcade.

Same here... unfortunately both you and I have a bit more than 75 miles to get there... oh well

#152 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

SpookyLuke is the topper for Scooby taller than Ultraman’s? I am trying to make sure I have enough clearance.

Can Spooky (or anyone else) confirm the topper is removable on the CE? I have a CE on order but don't have the height clearance to keep the topper on and will need to remove it (bummed but can't do anything about ceiling height)

#172 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

No, it’s carved out of the one wood piece that the head is made of. Each game is carved by hand out of one single tree.

Well; it never hurts to ask... good humor is always appreciated in any event (even if it is at my expense ).

#236 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

All in good fun my friend, I just had to do it haha. But to answer your question: yes, the topper is very easily removed by just a few screws.

Much obliged...

#388 1 year ago
Quoted from CoolCatPinball:

He simply was describing a situation that happens quite regularly in the pinball world. A game is announced, people line up and pay deposits. 6 to 12 months later, some people still don't have their game in hand.

This... a particular game comes to my mind... but it's been way longer than 12 months for the majority of those who have been waiting...

#435 1 year ago
Quoted from Tallon:

Told the wife we had to get a couple games ready to sell pay for Scooby Doo.

Well -- if you're ever looking to part with any of the D&Ds you have PM me

#474 1 year ago
Quoted from wfumed2:

Not sure if this is true but on the WizardMod website it states:
"The Blood Sucker Edition plate needs to be removed to install this mod. The Blood Sucker Edition plate is attached to the speaker panel with double tape. Remove it, install the WizPanels and attach it again with double tape."

https://www.wizardmod.com/product-page/copy-of-rick-and-morty-blood-sucker-edition-pinball-magnetic-wizpanels

I didn't see any holes on the right side of the wizmods speaker panel cover to accommodate the reinstall of the CE number plaque. Am I missing something? I definitely would like the plaque to remain visible but I do like the speaker cover...

#476 1 year ago
Quoted from Pugster:

Uses double sided tape I believe

OK thanks.- I wasn't sure if it was attached differently than the BSE plaque. Guess not.

2 weeks later
#1925 1 year ago

How many games has this Scooby racked up on location so far? Those target decals are already getting shredded...

1 week later
#2325 1 year ago
Quoted from Greenli2:

This is why I’m selling my deposit; just unsure I’ll be able to do all of this right out of the box. Willing to learn but the uncertainty is dragging me down.

Definitely a good question. I'm sure Spooky would do their absolute best to provide any parts / offsite support necessary to address out-of-box issues but if the actual repairs are above a new owner's comfort / skill level I don't know there will be much they can do short of reimbursing you if you have to call a qualified technician to handle (which are hard to come by anyway depending on your location). It's given me pause more than once but not enough to cancel my order (I'm in the mid 500s). My hope is that many of these earlier issues have been properly resolved but it is a gamble. I really would like to support Spooky and given them the benefit that they are doing their best to rectify these issues. I hope I'm right because I for one don't need a huge "paper weight" (albeit a great looking one) in my game room taking up a slot that a working game could be occupying. My fingers are crossed...

3 weeks later
#3508 1 year ago
Quoted from beltking:

This thread has me stressed about ordering a scooby with all these issues and board issues I’m hearing about. Is it really that bad to bail out now? May just stick to stern and CGC from now on for nib. Idk anymore but don’t want major issues I can’t fix.

Kind of in the same boat as you. Mine is due in the late June / July timeframe and I'm having reservations after keeping on top of this thread from day 1. Don't get me wrong, I really want this pin / theme but I'm getting tired of the minor to somewhat major surgery (removal of upper playfield) that has been needed. Granted, folks have chimed in that got theirs with zero issues at unboxing but it certainly doesn't look like a guarantee. So, I'm on the fence. I realize if I transfer my deposit I'll take a hit of at least $500 but thems the breaks I guess. Again -- I'm rooting for Spooky and this game to really go the distance but one can't deny the amount of issues that have cropped up that have kept folks sidelined and frustrated (and yes, I know all NIBs do have some issues) which have required Spooky intervention after unboxing.

2 weeks later
#4437 12 months ago

While I am still excited for Scooby Doo and think Spooky did a great job on this one, I may be looking to go in a different direction at this point in time. That being the case, and to ensure those who have later build dates on this thread are aware, I have put up my pre-order spot (#539) for sale (pre-order spot is through Jason at Classic Game Rooms). I have an ad in the marketplace where anyone interested in perhaps getting an earlier build slot can get the details. Please also feel free to PM me as well. I'm not looking to hijack this thread so please do respond via PM only.

Now back to Scooby Doo chatter...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 189.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Wood Dale, IL
$ 9,769.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinbald Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 30.00
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 269.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Maine Home Recreation

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 20.00
Playfield - Plastics
Gameroom Mods

Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Knoxville, TN
8,100 (OBO)
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Springfield, IL
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

€ 50.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Decals
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ez-rhino.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/scooby-doo-where-are-you-club-scooby-snacks-for-all?tu=ez-rhino and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.