Carpenter - Halloween pinball machine (resized).jpg
PXL_20240413_183059405 (resized).jpg
IMG_3592 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3589 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3590 (resized).jpeg
Cbl9jGwUcAEkjQk (resized).jpg
IMG_2793 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

15 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #2369 Upper playfield adjustment video. Posted by lpeters82 (2 years ago)

Post #3112 Upper playfield adjustment video Posted by spandol (2 years ago)

Post #3319 TECH: DISPLAY. LCD settings so blacks look better. Posted by manadams (2 years ago)

Post #3394 Stock LCD Display - alternate settings Posted by Mad_Dog_Coin_Op (2 years ago)

Post #4163 How to square a cabinet. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #4472 Please Read - re order numbers and order of manufacture. Posted by rotordave (2 years ago)

Post #5620 Porting the cabinet to stop bass rattle Posted by rotordave (1 year ago)

Post #5659 Mudflaps Custom Cards #1 Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Post #5776 Mudflaps Apron Card bonanza! Posted by Mudflaps (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider timewarp1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7914 1 year ago

Unsure if this pin would fit in my basement with the topper in full motion. Does anyone have a measurement of the height with the topper at top dead center? Thanks!

#7964 1 year ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

You’ll need 86 inches of clearance with topper. Backbox sits a smidge shorter than a Stern.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the measurement! I'm barely 2" short to make this damn thing fit...my luck.

1 month later
#9348 1 year ago

Anyone notice an issue with the powder coat? Got some blotchy patterns going on here.

IMG_20220925_111204 (resized).jpgIMG_20220925_111204 (resized).jpgIMG_20220925_111209 (resized).jpgIMG_20220925_111209 (resized).jpg

#9355 1 year ago
Quoted from Flash71:

What number are you ?

#9357 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinash:

I'm in the 300's and my coating is rubbing off and has a few weird streaks/scratches.

Strange, anything Spooking doing about this? It's not the end of the world, just a bit strange considering the price for these.

#9437 1 year ago
Quoted from RussMyers:

OK, for anyone who has had the issue where a ball hit has damaged the RBG LED strip on the edge of the middle playfield, here is my attempt at a ball shield.
I just made it so testing begins today.
.093 Lexan
8" x 1/2"
Heat bent
Preheated my toaster oven to 325F, laid the lexan strip on a sheet of aluminum foil on a tray, and waited 2-3 minutes until it started to sag.
The first time I tried, waited too long and the lexan bubbled on me (ruined)
I had on leather gloves and bent the soft hot lexan over the corner of my wooden cutting board; not a perfect match to the curve, but close enough.
I was worried my heat gun would heat it too much too fast.
Since I was replacing the broken led strip anyway, I used the zip ties to hold the shield in place.
RM
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Is that foam at the hole backplate factory or aftermarket?

1 month later
#10778 1 year ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

A friend set up his NIB machine last night and is having balls get stuck on the upper playfield. There is not enough room for the ball to pass through the area pictured. Any ideas on how to fix this?
[quoted image]

I had the same exact issue. I took it out and used my trusty harbor freight heat gun to warm up the skinny spot and carefully give it some flex and then reinstall into the game. You may have to hold the plastic in place tightly so the screw doesn't wedge that gap closed. Haven't had an issue since.

#10862 1 year ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

bend. the hood. down. takes 2 secs.

I may give this a go as I'd guess 95% of my left flipper shots get rejected. The problem is that by bending I'm guessing it will eventually bend back up and out of position.

#10863 1 year ago

Look at all the treats I found at the bottom of my cab after Halloween!
I was able to rebuild my right kicker as you can see the spring and pin went for a ride. Couldn't find any place to install the three screws.

IMG_20221016_171433 (resized).jpgIMG_20221016_171433 (resized).jpg
5 months later
#13918 12 months ago
Quoted from waletboy:

Just drilled the 2 port holes for the sub and wow what a difference with the playfield glass not rattling. Just had my best game to date! Love this game! While playing definitely had code issues with modes being stacked but I know once we get some updated code hopefully it will bring this game to the top!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I've been thinking of drilling holes too, what size did you go with?

8 months later
#16561 3 months ago

Anyone got other tricks to eliminate the glass rattling? I drilled two 1 1/2" holes near the sub and it helped but still didn't eliminate the issue. I may try lining the edges of the glass with electrical tape.

#16566 3 months ago
Quoted from Lostcause:

I fitted a spacer on the sub as the surround pushes against the cab/grill. Helped with rattles and sounded much better too.
Also cut off bits of cable ties and jammed them under the black glass trim which worked better than adding the foam strip to the glass.
I can’t wait to connect up my Servo 15 sub, Sanitarium is going drop big on that sub and then everything is gonna shake

I cut up a zip tie in about 1.5" lengths and shoved them under the plastic blackglass trim and that pretty much eliminated the glass rattle so thanks big time for that! I already ordered the sub spacer and still plan to install it since that should produce better sound with the speaker having full excursion.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Cento Creations

$ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 49.99
$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinned Out Mods

$ 8,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Wilkes-barre, PA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hastings, MN
$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Monson, MA
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 210.00
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 16.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Gilbert, AZ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider timewarp1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/halloween-owners-threadhes-coming-home?tu=timewarp1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.