FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rustylizard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#412 9 years ago
Quoted from packie1:

Mike

Guys
I hate to ask this, but what game is SST? Must not be an 80's game as I have no clue.

Starship Troopers by Sega

1 week later
#457 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Will do... in the last two years I picked up one for 1k and two other friends picked one up at 1k each as well....

I paid 1K for mine. Great shape except cabinet is scratched up on the sides.

#458 9 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

work something out for this SOF. There was a really nice one at MGC 2 years ago. Don't know who had it tho.

The one at MGC was sold to a guy in MN who sold it not long after.

#460 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

That makes 3 friends....

Aw, how sweet.

3 months later
#853 9 years ago
Quoted from beanhimself:

Anyone want to trade a creature for a 2009 Buell 1125cr?

Even trade?

1 year later
#2826 7 years ago

Who wants a Fish Tales? Neo? I can help with that and I will be driving as far as Reedsburg on Saturday.

1 month later
#2982 7 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

I have a lead on a Williams Time Fantasy. Does anyone know of a fair price for one or what they "go" for? This one has a little wear on the snail but overall condition looks nice.

$1500 give or take.

1 year later
#5718 6 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

You know if Neo goes to your house he is going to call you a Stern snob.

He is a comic book/ space theme snob, now you on the otherhand........

3 months later
#6096 5 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I sometimes wonder why you come to pinside? seriously

It's quite obvious, so he could buy a Slugfest for under 1K and sell for $1700.

2 months later
#6263 5 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Machine - For Sale
PlayboyNew!Used - shows wear, needs some work “Pulled this Playboy out of a basement in Wisconsin. Spent some good time getting it cleaned up and working 100%.

It had a blown power supply, did a total rebuild on the power sup...”
9 hours ago Chicago, IL 900 (OBO)
dudah

That's a nice deal for someone who wants a fun game under 1K.

5 months later
#6859 5 years ago

Anyone have a Pharaoh I could shake loose down there?

#6861 5 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Building the two level collection back up?

Trying.

#6875 5 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Hate to kinda lurk a lot these days and then come in here all mopey, but Im feeling really down lately about pinball collecting as a hobby. Iv had pretty much the same lineup for almost a year and a half, but there just isn't much out there these days unless I want to pay out my nose. Ill jump in this thread every other week to check out whats available, and its just pages and pages with maybe one or two things for sale. Same with the marketplace, if you ignore GAP there are really only a couple listings at any given time.
Just makes me kinda sad about it because I used to have such enthusiasm for collecting and I don't know if the hobby got too big, or if Chicago is just a tough location. I just don't see myself being able to buy anything anymore. /end sad rant

You have a 4 pin collection worth over 20K. Sell one at today's prices and buy a different game. Lower your standards and have fun with a solid state project. You were unhappy with prices when you were a regular here. Not worth being stressed over. Wait 5-10 years until this blows over. There will be deals again someday.

#6925 5 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Is it deals or games priced at market value that people are after? If it's the later, go on Pinside and search within a certain radius, and make some road trips out of it. They are always a lot of fun (weather permitting), and you meet some great people.
If you want to snipe a game off of CL from an ignorant seller, you'll need to learn to employee the same tactics as the flippers do.

Make connections with other collectors. Give a deal, take a deal. Casually mention pinball when the opportunity comes up. I got a Pinbot from my doctor, found an EM while golfing and so on.

4 months later
#7411 4 years ago
Quoted from Electronmagic:

So if someone at a garage sale is selling an Adams Family for $100, you could pay him $100 for it and feel no guilt?

Just because it has more value to people on this website doesn't mean that it does to the person selling it.

#7422 4 years ago

For the people with guilt over this, if the doctor treats your child and saves his/her life what do you do? The bill might be $1000 but don't you now owe that doctor everything until the day you die?

#7429 4 years ago

True story:

I told my doctor that sometimes when I just let my arm lie still it hurt like hell, other times I could carry a pinball machine with no pain.

He asked why I would carry a pinball machine and I told him because I collect them. Turns out he had a Pinbot in his basement and would check in with his grown kids.

A couple days later he calls and says they don't want it in their houses so I should just take it and if they ever wanted it I could just give it back.

I explained to him why that wouldn't work. I would be sticking time and money into it to get it to the condition and playability level that I wanted.

He said OK, give me $250 and it's yours. I countered with $500 and he said you know you are doing this backwards. I told him it was OK and when I sold it I would be able to recover that and more.

I wish I would have thought of this while standing in his basement breaking it down but it didn't hit me until later. You never screw the only man in the world who can stick his finger up your ass.

#7435 4 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

. You never screw the only man in the world who can stick his finger up your ass.
That’s your choice

Who else is going to try and give me a Pinbot? Not sure what I would allow for a NIB Jungle Lord.

2 weeks later
#7487 4 years ago
Quoted from TheNoTrashCougar:

Saved from the garbage!!

Don't be a larbage and put your monitor in the garbage.

4 weeks later
#7637 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Machine - For Sale

Aztec (can transport to Pit for ReplayFX)

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Pinside suggests $1075, but $950 sounds fair for a no hassle sale on this classic that plays 100%.

This is a nice overall Aztec. Game was recently gone over and plays like a cham...”

9 hours ago

Madison, WI

Whysnow

I will be driving through on my way to Pinburgh next Tuesday if you are interested in this.

Want to bring a game back to WI from Ohio? Unfortunately it's not right on your route or I would bug you to work something out. Nice looking Aztec. I bet if you threw it on CL it would go fast.

#7639 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sorry, no room on the way home for other games

Cool. Bring something good back to WI.

4 weeks later
#7736 4 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Anyone have one Bally 7 digit score display that I can buy?

If you don't find local I can take a look.

9 months later
#8307 3 years ago
Quoted from Racerx:

Just dropped the price on this... pretty decent, and working, EM arcade game for under a grand... Any local interest?
Thx,
Mark

That's pretty cool. I haven't seen that one before.

Other - For Sale

Midway Monster Gun

“1967 Midway Monster Gun. Decent cabinet,solid with some paint loss, new levelers, Really nice inside cardboard graphics and backglass with just a couple little marks. I've had this...”

19 days ago

Des Plaines, IL

Racerx

2 months later
#8619 3 years ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

How’s going buds.I’m looking for a FG in area for my 12 yr old .Hes a huge fan (I’m a bad dad lmao hes a great kid ) I won’t be ready with $ to make a offer for 2-3 weeks but absolutely will be I’m working my thing off to get him this .I only have 2 keepers so not looking for a trade ,cash n pickup I’m always up for a road trip as long as it’s within 5 hour drive (from crown point IN)I can only give up 1 day for this .Im new this year to pinside and will gladly pay the pinside sale fee not looking to go off the grid I’m just not sure on rules .Thanks feel free to PM me ,best to all !!

Flash Gordon doesn't make you a bad dad.

4 months later
#8962 3 years ago

Little north of you guys up here in central WI but helping a friend move a really nice Avatar Pro.

1 month later
#9119 3 years ago
Quoted from tatman9999:

Looking for a Stern Black Knight premium.

I would sell or trade mine but sound is scratchy. Waiting for Stern to get boards back in stock.

1 month later
#9211 3 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I have a friend by me that has a NBAFB and EATPM. Wants to do a 2 for 1 trade for a newer stern pro or lotr. He's in my town and not a pinside guy.

WWE interest him?

1 month later
#9316 2 years ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

I will have Jurassic and Avengers Premiums nib in July if you guys are looking for new in box.
Thank you
[email protected]

Glad to hear they are running then. I ordered one months ago through rewards program and they said July which has now been changed to TBD.

9 months later
#10083 2 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

**I need some garage space back and inside space back**. Too many machines.
Donations will be made to pinside accordingly.
Readily available now in garage, complete unless noted-
No shipping, cash on the glass, no trades
GTB Solar city - workin $625
GTB Royal flush $575
GTB card whiz $575
Exhibit Dale Gun Project. Incomplete $225
BLY Red Arrow parts cabinet. $75
I think there’s a couple of populated pfs out there for wall art. What they are right now escapes me. $75 each.
Updated. Lowered prices.

If you find out what the playfields are please.message me. I could see driving down for the Solar City if I could pick up some good parts playfields.

2 months later
#10252 1 year ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

Been away for a bit-
I have a GTB Solar City available- was working 100% when folded up last spring. New 47s and rubbers installed. Glass, playfields and cabinet in nice condition. $625
GTB Genie working. Pascal board and rottendog power supply. New rubbers, LEDs, repro plastic set installed. Misc other extra parts. $1650
Pics available on request. No trades, no shipping, cash on the glass, preference to whomever can pick up first as I need the space.

I would love the Solar City but just no time to drive down there right now. Genie had an awesome backglass.

#10259 1 year ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Big thanks to Michael! Super nice guy with really nice games. A buddy and I grabbed these today. Don’t hesitate to deal with him!

Solar City too?

3 weeks later
#10312 1 year ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

CV Up for sale. On my radar is TH. Would love an in-person trade. Could also see letting go of my WoZ LE (ver 2.0 boards) as well. Both very nice condition.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/137067

Sorry you beat us to the CV. A friend really wanted to add that to his collection.

#10313 1 year ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Sorry you beat us to the CV. A friend really wanted to add that to his collection.

***Correction***

Apologies to seller. I was fooled by an ad on Mr Pinside a few days ago listing the exact same description for $7500. The email link even contained the Pinside name of another known collector in IL.

7 months later
#10771 1 year ago
Quoted from chad:

Still looking

I have one coming up but just haven’t put the time into finishing it. Has some clearcoat issues on some inserts so won’t meet Pinside standards.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rustylizard.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club?tu=rustylizard and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.