FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 243.
#2801 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

have you played at least 20 games on it?

about a dozen

#2802 7 years ago

you shouldn't have a problem finding one for under $1000. most people can't give those things away. Should be an easy find.

#2804 7 years ago

tumblr_ltlajzVVUh1qig71ho1_400_(resized).pngtumblr_ltlajzVVUh1qig71ho1_400_(resized).png

#2805 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

have you played at least 20 games on it?

Dude, just stop. I love my SF2. So does my wife. Its a fun game. You own an orbitor one, a one trick pony game thats good for a game or two once a year. You have no room to judge.

I WANT this.....your ad tempts me every day. I just dont have anything I want to get rid of at the moment and I dont have the extra scratch. Wish I did though!

#2806 7 years ago
Quoted from BradKreisler:

Still have IJ4. $4,000 Pics below. Only flaw is on the front left corner of the game by the start button (see extreme closeup pic). Very nice other than that.
Pickup in 62269.Brad

Good game, good price. 319 miles, 5hrs 37 min from Evanston. I've certainly driven farther, but still a bit of a stretch to have in the Chicago trader/seller section.

#2807 7 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Good game, good price. 319 miles, 5hrs 37 min from Evanston. I've certainly driven farther, but still a bit of a stretch to have in the Chicago trader/seller section.

I've driven further for games too so I guess that's why I put them here. I had a guy from Chicago just drive down to buy my MET pro and there weren't any complaints about the drive...he was happy to find one.

#2808 7 years ago
Quoted from BradKreisler:

I've driven further for games too so I guess that's why I put them here. I had a guy from Chicago just drive down to buy my MET pro and there weren't any complaints about the drive...he was happy to find one.

I would drive from Phoenix AZ for the CSI.....great price, looks nice!

#2809 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Dude, just stop. I love my SF2. So does my wife. Its a fun game. You own an orbitor one, a one trick pony game thats good for a game or two once a year. You have no room to judge.

I WANT this.....your ad tempts me every day. I just dont have anything I want to get rid of at the moment and I dont have the extra scratch. Wish I did though!

it's true I own orbitor 1. I own a lot of games that are unique. Oribitor 1 is definitely not the most fun game out there. but it offers something unique to pinball. If I had a small collection, I wouldn't own it, but i keep it around because it's the most unique and inventive pinball ever made. I like to play it from time to time, but mostly keep it around so other people can experience it. New people that have never seen or played one, love it. It's the perfect example of thinking outside the box. SF2 doesn't offer anything to the table. Everyone has bottom of the barrel DMD games.

SF2 and xfiles are mine. What are yours?

Whether or not you like SF2, doesn't stop the fact that they are dirt cheap. I've turned down 4 of them over the years for $600 or under fully working. I've seen at least 20 for under $900, and i've seen about 5 that people tried to sell for $1000 or over and they never sold. I"m not saying they can't sell. You can always find someone that doesn't know better and buying based on theme, but it's extremely rare.

#2810 7 years ago

RCT, BBH, RBION (although ive never played a tuned one before), and some others, but I dont go around pooing on these games when people mention them.

#2811 7 years ago

i was just inquiring to make sure he had enough info, to try and save him from making a bad choice or overpaying for said bad choice.

#2812 7 years ago

My last two SF2 sold for 900 and 1050. There were not nice examples either. Pinball market is crazy. I heard that SF2 was a horrible game but once I had it in, I played it a little bit. To say its the worst DMD is not accurate. I actually disliked BR even more than SF2, but hey to each his own. As for XFiles, If I could find a mint HUO I would be willing to pay a pretty strong price for one. Anyone out there have one?

#2813 7 years ago

Well, I sold a SF2 for 2250 last year, Ill gladly take any 600 and under working SF2

Now i know that 2250 is extreme for one, and I was lucky to get that, but you can easily get 1000-1400 for one, SF2 fans will buy them up all the time. Its not the one that most get for a pin collection though

Quoted from CaptainNeo:

it's true I own orbitor 1. I own a lot of games that are unique. Oribitor 1 is definitely not the most fun game out there. but it offers something unique to pinball. If I had a small collection, I wouldn't own it, but i keep it around because it's the most unique and inventive pinball ever made. I like to play it from time to time, but mostly keep it around so other people can experience it. New people that have never seen or played one, love it. It's the perfect example of thinking outside the box. SF2 doesn't offer anything to the table. Everyone has bottom of the barrel DMD games.
SF2 and xfiles are mine. What are yours?
Whether or not you like SF2, doesn't stop the fact that they are dirt cheap. I've turned down 4 of them over the years for $600 or under fully working. I've seen at least 20 for under $900, and i've seen about 5 that people tried to sell for $1000 or over and they never sold. I"m not saying they can't sell. You can always find someone that doesn't know better and buying based on theme, but it's extremely rare.

#2814 7 years ago

I'd be interested in a nice looking X-Files, Game of Thrones Premium, and Creature from the Black Lagoon. I have a nice Earthshaker (and/or cash) for the right deal.

#2815 7 years ago
Quoted from joemagiera:

Come on Joe, it takes at least that long to get from the 294 exit to your house during rush hour.

#2816 7 years ago

Joe is just whining, he has driven father just to scout games before

#2817 7 years ago

Neo, can you take back all those mean things you said about fish tales as well?

#2818 7 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Well, I sold a SF2 for 2250 last year, Ill gladly take any 600 and under working SF2
Now i know that 2250 is extreme for one, and I was lucky to get that, but you can easily get 1000-1400 for one, SF2 fans will buy them up all the time. Its not the one that most get for a pin collection though

Yeah, but how you had that thing tricked out made a big difference too. That was NO run of the mill SF2.

#2819 7 years ago

Don't get the hate for X-Files either.....tight shots on that game.

#2820 7 years ago

Bugs Bunny Birthday Bash is a real stinker

#2821 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

i was just inquiring to make sure he had enough info, to try and save him from making a bad choice or overpaying for said bad choice.

I get what I can afford lol Ill enjoy it either way

#2822 7 years ago
Quoted from customken52761:

I get what I can afford lol Ill enjoy it either way

That's what counts....that you enjoy it.

#2823 7 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

Neo, can you take back all those mean things you said about fish tales as well?

no, no I cannot.

#2824 7 years ago
Quoted from stpcore:

I'd be interested in a nice looking X-Files, Game of Thrones Premium, and Creature from the Black Lagoon. I have a nice Earthshaker (and/or cash) for the right deal.

Out of Order has a Game of Thrones Premium for sale.

#2825 7 years ago
Quoted from Vince_Giannini:

Out of Order has a Game of Thrones Premium for sale.

Who or what is "Out of Order"?

#2826 7 years ago

Who wants a Fish Tales? Neo? I can help with that and I will be driving as far as Reedsburg on Saturday.

#2828 7 years ago

Okay guys, I'm officially putting my TSPP up for sale. I thought I'd list it here first and give the locals a shot at it before placing an ad in the market place. I'm asking $5,500 OBO for it.

It's a HUO example in amazing condition. The playfield is perfect, other than a little chipping in the black paint in the shooter lane. I covered it with Cliffy protectors on both sides to avoid any further damage. The backbox and cabinet look virtually brand new. Translite is perfect. No flipper button wear at all. I just shopped the game, so it's clean as a whistle. It also includes about $1,000 in mods and upgrades:

ColorDMD (an absolute must with this game)
Color changing speaker lights with nuclear acrylic inserts
Purple illuminated flipper buttons
Full custom LEDs (probably my best LED job to date)
LED OCD controller board (for smooth, incandescent-like fading of the LEDs)
Full set of ramp protectors + Itchy & Scratchy hole protector
Couch lock reinforcement bracket
NVRAM battery eliminator
Slingshot plastic protectors
All black posts sleeves replaced with custom colored post sleeves
All rubbers replaced with custom colored Titan Competition Silicone rings

Here's a link to some playfield photos ...

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only/page/21#post-2642929

The game has been upgraded to the latest software and plays perfectly. It's honestly one of the nicest TSPPs you will come across.

TSPP_#1_(resized).JPGTSPP_#1_(resized).JPG
TSPP_#2_(resized).JPGTSPP_#2_(resized).JPG
TSPP_#3_(resized).JPGTSPP_#3_(resized).JPG
TSPP_#4_(resized).JPGTSPP_#4_(resized).JPG

#2829 7 years ago

Nice! Ive been trying to get a guy at work to buy a TSPP for a long time. Very nice example. Hes a total noob, so you may have to coach him a bit. I will let you know.

#2830 7 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Nice! Ive been trying to get a guy at work to buy a TSPP for a long time. Very nice example. Hes a total noob, so you may have to coach him a bit. I will let you know.

You guys are welcome to swing by any time to check it out. You really have to see it in person to appreciate how nice it is.

#2831 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Okay guys, I'm officially putting my TSPP up for sale.

Poster child example of how you put a game up for sale. GLWS!!

#2832 7 years ago

Searching for something for about 900-1200$ thats a good bang for my buck(no ems) and near east iowa

#2833 7 years ago

I forgot to ask.....is any one in here a Honda dealer? Looking for a good deal on a new Pilot.

#2834 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Okay guys, I'm officially putting my TSPP up for sale. I thought I'd list it here first and give the locals a shot at it before placing an ad in the market place. I'm asking $5,500 OBO for it.
It's a HUO example in amazing condition. The playfield is perfect, other than a little chipping in the black paint in the shooter lane. I covered it with Cliffy protectors on both sides to avoid any further damage. The backbox and cabinet look virtually brand new. Translite is perfect. No flipper button wear at all. I just shopped the game, so it's clean as a whistle. It also includes about $1,000 in mods and upgrades:
NVRAM battery eliminator
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tspp-owners-club-members-only/page/21#post-2642929
The game has been upgraded to the latest software and plays perfectly. It's honestly one of the nicest TSPPs you will come across.

holy crap. Is that an actual open space I see? Didn't know you ever have one of those.

#2835 7 years ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Who wants a Fish Tales? Neo? I can help with that and I will be driving as far as Reedsburg on Saturday.

and, no thank you.

#2836 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

holy crap. Is that an actual open space I see? Didn't know you ever have one of those.

I sold my Congo a while ago and ordered a NIB MET pro to take its place. I've been waiting for the MET for 3 months now.

#2837 7 years ago

So interesting observation browsing for sale posts on pinside. Kiss, GOT and Hobbit seem not to be meeting early owners expectations. I'm shocked how fast these things are coming up for sale and the prices on them are solid. Games like Met (Pro or Premium), AC/DC and TWD seem to sell within 2 days if priced within market.

My conclusion: I'm gonna wait for steal deals on Kiss, GOT and Hobbit as owners get more anxious, as it would be fun to own one of these for awhile. But no way will I pay near NIB box prices from what I'm seeing in the market place.

Met Pro fully loaded or a premium at a reasonable price still keeping an eye out for. GB still too early to tell. Hype machine on overdrive.

Anyone local ever consider a temp trade? We trade games for a few months, then swap back. Always been intrigued.

#2838 7 years ago

I've done the temp trade thing with a guy from my league. Worked out great and would happily do it again.

#2839 7 years ago

Anyone local ever consider a temp trade? We trade games for a few months, then swap back. Always been intrigued.

I have thought about this as well. I would be interested in seeing how this would work? I mean do you do it on an honor system? Paperwork? Like for instance you trade me WOZ for Met for 2-3 months obviously your WOZ is worth more so I am curious if that would come into play or not? I would like a change up but a game like Met is a keeper for me but I could let it go for a few months.

#2840 7 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I'll loan you almost anything in my collection Billy. You clean it up and shop it when you have it (I pay for all the parts). You can even pimp it out and I'll pay for the mods (so long as done well and tasteful). Keep it for as long as you want.

My pinside collection is not really up to date and I am not sure if you like anything I own, but I trust you so figured I'd toss it out there.

#2841 7 years ago

Thats a great idea....
I'll put up my HUO TSPP as temp swap / trade bait (say 3 months)
It breaks you fix it....., same for me or we come to a mutual understanding and or / split the cost if its a major failure.

What ya got?
Interested in a BDK, POTC, WOZ, MB, AFM, SC, GOT Pre, GB either version, Hobbit, SM, Tron, also see my wish list for other titles.

#2842 7 years ago

i would say a major failure that would be said persons fault. Like digging around under the playfield with the game on and blow out some boards.

#2843 7 years ago

I wouldn't do that....(anymore) I've learned my lesson the hard way, digging around with the power on ;-(

#2844 7 years ago

Good luck with the sale Gweem. You've got some gorgeous machines!

Quoted from gweempose:

NVRAM battery eliminator

#2845 7 years ago

IJ4 Is sold pending payment. I'm going to hold onto WOZ and CSI for now.

#2846 7 years ago

Anyone have a Walking Dead Prem they would consider trading for a very nice TZ?

#2847 7 years ago

Im still searching for a pin to possibly grab this weekend thats close to east iowa, looking at around the 1k range with some type of multiball. Thanks

#2850 7 years ago

???

There are 12,117 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/57 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.