FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 10,308 posts in this topic. You are on page 205 of 207.
#10201 42 days ago

Selling stranger things side armor. Nothing wrong with it. $300 or best offer https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/135602

#10202 41 days ago

#10203 41 days ago

Anyone need a Stranger Things Pro translite? Figure I would throw it up here before doing a formal listing. $25 plus shipping or local pickup.

#10204 41 days ago
Quoted from JDub03:

Anyone need a Stranger Things Pro translite? Figure I would throw it up here before doing a formal listing. $25 plus shipping or local pickup.

PM sent

#10205 41 days ago

Friday 5/20 hauling up down 94; Minneapolis to chicago, and back.
8am Madison area.
Noon Chicago area.
2pm headed back up.
Pm with needs.

#10206 39 days ago

Stern NIB accessories for sale:

Stranger Things Package - $1,400
* Topper
* UV Kit (Premium/LE)
* Shooter Rod

Star Wars Shooter Rod - $150

Mandalorian Shooter Rod - $120

Local pickup only.

#10207 39 days ago

Stranger Things kit won't last long. GLWS!

#10208 38 days ago

Price drop!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “2nd-owner HUO Game of Thrones LE for sale. Comes with ColorDMD and Titan rubbers. Orbits have been adjusted and flow well. The game plays great and is excellent condition with the ...”
10 days ago
Madison, WI
10,000 (OBO)

#10209 38 days ago

Looking for a TOTAN and Creech locally. Have games to trade or will buy outright. Reach out if you can help.

#10210 38 days ago

RUSH LE for trade. It has Clear titans, Full Cliffy set, Pin Woofer premium set, Speaker LEDS. Zero issues plays great. I am ISO of a JP premium or possibly and Alice Cooper for trade/cash whatever is fair.
Odd request just throwing out there.

#10211 37 days ago

I have a Stranger Things LE I just picked up in a package trade, just over 1K plays. Planning to get it dialed in and list in a few weeks, pickup in Mackinaw (near Peoria) or delivery options to Chicago area possible for a fee. PM for photos / details, will donate to pinside if sold through here.

#10212 37 days ago

FS: 1960 Williams Deluxe Official Baseball parts.
Back box complete with running man unit, parts playfield, and front molding with pitch and bat button and lever and switches. Running man unit works, pitching unit has a broken (repairable) pitcher lock lever. $350 for everything. Easy pick up in Des Plaines. Don’t really want to part out and ship. Will contribute if it sells here. Also have several sets of rough wedgehead, Bally, and woodrail legs of anybody needs originals to restore. Thanks! Mark.

#10213 36 days ago

Looking for a Star Wars (Premium/LE) or Star Wars Comic Art (Premium) or Godzilla (Premium) . Let me know if you're looking to sell!

#10214 36 days ago

Price Drop.

Stern NIB accessories for sale:

Stranger Things Package - $1,300
* Topper
* UV Kit (Premium/LE)
* Shooter Rod

Star Wars Shooter Rod - $140

Mandalorian Shooter Rod - $115

Contribution to Pinside will be made for any sale. Local pickup only.

Also selling my Cactus Canyon LE spot.

#10215 36 days ago

Wanting to buy FishTales in good shape if interested or thinking about posting one let me know.

Thank you !!

#10216 36 days ago

Seeking a TMNT Pro

#10217 36 days ago

RUSH LE (listed) trade for JP premium. Anyone

#10218 36 days ago

I'm dabbling with the idea of using attack from mars se as trade bait. Anyone interested in a perfect shape, home use only AFM SE? I'd be curious to get a jurassic park premium, monster bash SE or bm66.

#10219 36 days ago

Anyone got a nice WCS94 they are willing to part with in the $3K to $3.5K range?

#10220 35 days ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Anyone got a nice WCS94 they are willing to part with in the $3K to $3.5K range?

I’ve got one but it needs a few things. Ping me if interested.

#10221 35 days ago

Still looking for a KISS Prem. Anyone know of one available anywhere?

#10222 35 days ago

i have a few available in the december 2022 run. shoot me an email if you would like to secure one.

[email protected]

#10223 35 days ago

One just posted in the Ohio thread...

Quoted from Birdman-Pin:

FT: TMNT Pro with art blades, sword shooter, shaker, ooze flasher and custom action figure topper. HUO, cleaned and waxed regularly, looks new.

#10224 35 days ago
Quoted from KingPinGames:

i have a few available in the december 2022 run. shoot me an email if you would like to secure one.
[email protected]

Chris at Kingpin is one of the good guys to do business with. Purchase with confidence.

#10225 34 days ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

I’ve got one but it needs a few things. Ping me if interested.

badbilly27 , I sent a pm

#10226 34 days ago

about 4 hours north of you...

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Selling a great condition, loaded Ghostbusters Pro. No issues whatsoever, super clean and has been well taken care of. I believe I'm the 3rd owner. Lots of mods before I got it, I ...”
2022-05-25
Eau Claire, WI
7,900 (Firm)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 779 times

#10227 32 days ago

I bought cabinet decals for T2 (chrome edition) including the chrome edition translite.

Having second thoughts about doing it all on my T2 maybe I’ll just keep it original it’s in nice shape.

If I don’t end up doing it to my machine, is anyone interested in buying the cabinet decals and Translite?

Ordered them from retro refurbs in Germany.
Pm me for pics if interested.

#10228 32 days ago

Listing some projects soon.
Old Chicago
Laser Ball
Aztec

#10229 32 days ago

My next door neighbor is selling 2 old EM’s if anyone is interested. I know nothing about the old EM’s, but thought I’d share to you fellow Illinois folks. “Cue-T” and “8 Ball”. Asking $750 for Cue-T and 650 for “8 Ball”. I was told Cue T works fine but 8 ball may have some trouble scoring for player 2.

#10230 32 days ago
Quoted from Racerx:

FS: 1960 Williams Deluxe Official Baseball parts.
Back box complete with running man unit, parts playfield, and front molding with pitch and bat button and lever and switches. Running man unit works, pitching unit has a broken (repairable) pitcher lock lever. $350 for everything. Easy pick up in Des Plaines. Don’t really want to part out and ship. Will contribute if it sells here. Also have several sets of rough wedgehead, Bally, and woodrail legs of anybody needs originals to restore. Thanks! Mark.

Holiday weekend price drop to 275, lots of good parts here, can anyone use this?

#10231 32 days ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

My next door neighbor is selling 2 old EM’s if anyone is interested. I know nothing about the old EM’s, but thought I’d share to you fellow Illinois folks. “Cue-T” and “8 Ball”. Asking $750 for Cue-T and 650 for “8 Ball”. I was told Cue T works fine but 8 ball may have some trouble scoring for player 2.

Weird having these two games together as the layouts are so similar. Where in Illinois?

#10232 32 days ago
Quoted from AlexF:

Weird having these two games together as the layouts are so similar. Where in Illinois?

Lombard

#10233 29 days ago

Still on the hunt for a nice Simpsons pinball party! Please let me know if you were thinking of selling.

#10234 29 days ago

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! “Looking for a good condition Star Wars Premium locally. Thanks!”
2022-05-23
Eau Claire, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 83 times

#10235 27 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Old Chicago Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Selling off Bally Old Chicago pinball machine. Will need to be gone through. Some what works. Back door included but not pictured. Backglass was purchased from Mayfair Amusements ...”
2022-06-01
Rockford, IL
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 276 times
Contributed to Pinside

Laser Ball and Aztec coming soon!

#10236 27 days ago

I’m looking for 5-6 color dmds for Williams wpc games.

#10237 26 days ago

Still looking for an:

Iron man
Ripleys
Tron
Avengers le blue or hulk.

Any leads near Chicago appreciated!!
$$ ready! Thanks!

#10238 26 days ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

Avengers le blue

Any leads near Chicago appreciated!!

bangerjay ?

#10239 26 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work “Williams Laser Ball Project , complete, rather ugly- but salvageable. Cabinet bad, playfield descent, legs included as is lockdown bar.. missing 1 star roll over. Backglass fair....”
26 days ago
Rockford, IL

#10240 26 days ago
Quoted from chad:

Machine - For Sale

Laser Ball

New!

Used - shows wear, needs some work “Williams Laser Ball Project , complete, rather ugly- but salvageable. Cabinet bad, playfield descent, legs included as is lockdown bar.. missing 1 star roll over. Backglass fair....”

1 hour ago

Rockford, IL

chad

Good deal, and the right outlane is hillaroius!

#10241 26 days ago

Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work “Williams Aztec pinball machine in descent shape overall. Playfield has planking , no paint loss. The back door , lock down bar and assembly as well as the shooter assembly are i...”
26 days ago
Rockford, IL

#10242 25 days ago

Looking for a Ruby Red Woz Chicago Area

#10243 25 days ago

Looking for a High Speed with excellent cosmetics. Not interested in one with a hardtop playfield.

#10244 25 days ago
Quoted from chad:

Machine - For Sale

Aztec

New!

Functional - needs minor work “Williams Aztec pinball machine in descent shape overall. Playfield has planking , no paint loss.

The back door , lock down bar and assembly as well as the shooter assembly are i...”

14 hours ago

Rockford, IL

chad

Mark sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

I will also take $1195.00 for the pair - Aztec and Laser Ball.

#10245 25 days ago

Been away for a bit-

I have a GTB Solar City available- was working 100% when folded up last spring. New 47s and rubbers installed. Glass, playfields and cabinet in nice condition. $625

GTB Genie working. Pascal board and rottendog power supply. New rubbers, LEDs, repro plastic set installed. Misc other extra parts. $1650

Pics available on request. No trades, no shipping, cash on the glass, preference to whomever can pick up first as I need the space.

#10246 25 days ago

I just listed my GnR LE and Stranger Things LE on pinside market, located downstate 2 hours (Peoria area)

#10247 25 days ago

Will be posting up a Night Rider (solid state) and Black Sheep Squadron, both in pretty nice shape and fully working. 1,500 each. Both fully working and last clean and wax was about 2 years ago when I sold them to my aunt and uncle. They just dropped them off for me to sell for them this afternoon, so I haven't set them up for photos yet. More details will be in listings tomorrow.

#10248 25 days ago
Quoted from Wmsfan:

Been away for a bit-
I have a GTB Solar City available- was working 100% when folded up last spring. New 47s and rubbers installed. Glass, playfields and cabinet in nice condition. $625
GTB Genie working. Pascal board and rottendog power supply. New rubbers, LEDs, repro plastic set installed. Misc other extra parts. $1650
Pics available on request. No trades, no shipping, cash on the glass, preference to whomever can pick up first as I need the space.

I sent you a PM on Genie…

#10249 24 days ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I sent you a PM on Genie…

I love Genie! My favorite System 1.

#10250 24 days ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I love Genie! My favorite System 1.

Me too… I bought a project one to restore and sit next to the Sinbad that is nailed to the floor. That was three years ago and it’s still a project…lol

There are 10,308 posts in this topic. You are on page 205 of 207.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!