5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,914 posts
  • 454 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by bluespin
  • Topic is favorited by 295 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

There are 7914 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 159.
#5701 1 year ago

Still have some trade bait - Have a Demo Man, STTNG x2, SWEP 1 (looks minty mint), and an odd-ball Fire Escape Skill Game.

Anyone with a WCS interested in a DM? Open to a lot of games, also interested in doing a 2x1, 3x1, etc.

#5702 1 year ago

Anyone looking to add a Black Spiderman LE to your collection? I have a nice one I am looking to sell and the game is located ground level (No stairs involved!)

Archived after 97 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Black Spider-Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have a real nice Black Spiderman available and I am looking to sell. The game overall is in really good condition and has lots of mods currently installed. The game has LED ligh...”
2018-02-26
Hawthorn Woods, IL
6,300 (Firm)

#5703 1 year ago

Star wars pro in NW chicago. Thanks!

Archived after 5 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
NOB - New out of box (first owner) “Ordered this last week and after it was opened up and set up for literally 2 hours, a game local to me that I was waiting to come for sale came available. No room so it's gotta go....”
2018-02-25
Chicago, IL
5,000 (Firm)

#5705 1 year ago

I’m planning on listing my Safecracker for sale soon. Has a bunch of tokens, topper, and wings. The cab has some fade but the playfield is in fantastic condition. No ghosting inserts.
Will probably list near 6500.
Jeremy

#5706 1 year ago
Quoted from pincredible:

I’m planning on listing my Safecracker for sale soon. Has a bunch of tokens, topper, and wings. The cab has some fade but the playfield is in fantastic condition. No ghosting inserts.
Will probably list near 6500.
Jeremy

I think Hilton was looking for one awhile ago.

#5707 1 year ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Thanks for the heads up Billy. I found one about 1.5 year back

Sweet HUO example in great condition and 3-400 coins. Love it! such a fun and unique game that still plays like a champ!

#5708 1 year ago

#5709 1 year ago
Quoted from jellikit:

Thanks for the heads up Jelli. Already have a super duper LE on order.

I had to submit a fecal sample and video with it to show provenance of the fecal creation. Not sure why, but that is what it takes to get the super duper LE...

#5710 1 year ago

Have a project pennant fever for sale or trade... anyone interested please PM... cash is ok... will not accept crypto... will accept cash equivalent in bangerjay-bobbleheads

#5711 1 year ago

Looking for a Star Wars pro within a few hours drive of Plymouth, WI. Figured I would see if anyone wants to move one before signing up for a NIB. Please note that I am not looking to spend more than I can get a show special NIB for unless you have significant mods to justify.
Thanks

#5712 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Looking for a Star Wars pro within a few hours drive of Plymouth, WI. Figured I would see if anyone wants to move one before signing up for a NIB. Please note that I am not looking to spend more than I can get a show special NIB for unless you have significant mods to justify.
Thanks

What price would be a "show special" in your opinion on a SW Pro?

#5713 1 year ago
Quoted from BradKreisler:

Specifically an MGC show special. Get a NIB game, set it up and leave it at the show, get some bucks off retail.

#5714 1 year ago
Quoted from BradKreisler:

No "opinion", just fact. It's a very good deal, but they are cautious about posting prices online. If you look up MGC on Facebook there is all the info on who to contact if you are really interested. Let's just say I would have to find a machine for less than $4800 in order to not just go NIB (if it's stock...there are some mods I would pay extra for).

#5715 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

It's a very good deal, but they are cautious about posting prices online. If you look up MGC on Facebook there is all the info on who to contact if you are really interested. Let's just say I would have to find a machine for less than $4800 in order to not just go NIB (if it's stock...there are some mods I would pay extra for).

You know if Neo goes to your house he is going to call you a Stern snob.

#5716 1 year ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Hey...I have a Gottlieb. And a Data East. I'm fine.

#5717 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Hey...I have a Gottlieb. And a Data East. I'm fine.

#5718 1 year ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

He is a comic book/ space theme snob, now you on the otherhand........

#5719 1 year ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I am gonna set up 15 FT some day and invite Neo over for a tournament.

For finals we will go to the next room and I will have 10 xfiles set up

#5720 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Set up some JJP pins (any of them) for Neo! And whatever pins you set up make sure to led colorbomb them.

#5721 1 year ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

No, cuz he has Haunted house and ...(GASP) a Data east. remember those days? the days of multiple manufacturers.

#5722 1 year ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Can we do 5 X-Files and 5 Street Fighter 2s instead?

#5723 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

5 Street Fighter 2s instead?

And all 5 should have clearcoated playfields, Cointaker LED's, colordmd display, alternate translite, and a chrome coin door.. And a pricetag of $5k on each of them.

#5724 1 year ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

And all 5 should have clearcoated playfields, Cointaker LED's, colordmd display, alternate translite, and a chrome coin door.. And a pricetag of $5k on each of them.

Gotta be a mixture of blue and red superbright LEDs though.

We love ya Neo man!

By the way, found my SW so no longer looking.

#5725 1 year ago

Good to see we are all staying on topic here...

#5726 1 year ago

I bet you're fun at parties.

#5728 1 year ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Can we do 5 X-Files and 5 Street Fighter 2s instead?

well that should cost about $800 total.

#5729 1 year ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Have a project pennant fever for sale or trade... anyone interested please PM... cash is ok... will not accept crypto... will accept cash equivalent in bangerjay-bobbleheads

Project machine... I picked this up a while back... was missing the CPU, power supply, score displays, and magnet and bracket... found a used CPU not working, bought aftermarket power supply (not pictured), got two score displays and new magnet and bracket... I had this at a friends house who was working this for me but he never Got it up and Running...

WILL TRADE FOR A WORKING OR PROJECT WMS SYSTEM 3-7 +/- CASH

Also would consider a T2, double dragon or off road arcade

Feel free to PM about any trade

#5730 1 year ago

Lowered my Black Spiderman to $6,700. If interested feel free to pm me.

#5731 1 year ago

Archived after 35 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
No Good Gofers Archived
Fully restored (full original status) “Wow this game has it all. Color dmd, awesome looking lime green powder coating, laseriffic topper, Clear coated playfield, newer cabinet decals, ramp and target sticker set, new co...”
2018-02-27
Plainfield, IL

Price drop to 4800, hopefully i embedded this correctly

#5732 1 year ago

I have a beautiful Killerspin MyT9 ping pong table for sale. This is a commercial grade table in great condition. I paid over $1,000 for it, but I will give someone an phenomenal deal on it ...

Archived after 4 days
Sold (amount undisclosed)
Contributed to Pinside
Other - For Sale
“Beautiful commercial grade table in excellent condition. Cost me over $1,000 new. Here's a link to some detailed information about the table ... http://www.billiardfactory.com/Ki...”
2018-03-04
Northbrook, IL
400 (OBO)

#5733 1 year ago

I have a Genesis for sale or trade for a Mousin Around.

Archived after 7 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Functional - needs minor work “I'm interested in trading for Mousin Around (sorry no other titles right now) with cash coming from me, otherwise I'm open to a cash offer. This is a decent players condition game...”
2018-03-04
Waukesha, WI
1,400 (OBO)

#5734 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing. Always good to spread the word about pinball imo. I hope some unaware pin owners now know they need to change those batteries to save us all some headache.

#5735 1 year ago

Archived after 71 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) “For Sale is my AC/DC Premium Vault. I opened this in October. Probably has less than 200 plays on it. I'm selling off several of my games. Hoping to keep my MET, but it might h...”
2018-03-04
Odell, IL
6,900 (Firm)

Price reduced. All mods included.

#5736 1 year ago

I've got a Bally Wizard in excellent shape. Glass is perfect, pf and cab are a 9/10. Asking $1250 obo.

Edit: Sold

#5737 1 year ago

Any interest in Gorgar that I'd like to trade or sell? Cab and PF are in great shape (little wear on the pf) the boards are all clean, the backglass has flaking and is probably the worst part in the machine. Has Comet 2SMD LEDs (warm white) in the GI, and the lesser bright 2 LED in the inserts and backglass. Asking for $1K +/- cash on a pin in the same era of similar value.

#5738 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Any interest in Gorgar that I'd like to trade or sell? Cab and PF are in great shape (little wear on the pf) the boards are all clean, the backglass has flaking and is probably the worst part in the machine. Has Comet 2SMD LEDs (warm white) in the GI, and the lesser bright 2 LED in the inserts and backglass. Asking for $1K +/- cash on a pin in the same era of similar value.

Thumbs up for what sounds like a perfect LED job.

#5739 1 year ago

It looks good. I'm in the no rainbow puke club too

#5740 1 year ago

I have a Stern Rolling Stones that I would trade or sell if anyone is interested. Trade preferred...

#5741 1 year ago

Gorgar is up

Archived after 40 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
FS/FT Gorgar Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Listing up my Gorgar for sale or trade. Cabinet is in excellent shape, playfield is in great shape, backglass is in ok shape. Repros are available. PF has been kept cleaned regu...”
2018-03-07
Madison, WI

#5742 1 year ago

"chicago expo" over
http://thisweekinpinball.com

The Chicago Pinball Expo has been run by Rob Berk and Mike Pacak for 33 years. They have now split. Rob will be starting a new show called Pinball Palooza. It is not known what will become of Pinball Expo. It is going to be in Schaumburg, Illinois, and the dates will be September 12th-15th. And it will be basically the same idea, the same format as we’ve had with Pinball Expo – only a whole lot more. The exhibit space will be more than double the size of the existing Expo. That is something I always thought it needed. It’ll be larger and more spacious and just everything about it is a plus. It will be nothing but a good experience for people to come to the show. I want people to leave with a great experience – not a good experience, but a great experience – and say “man, this was fun. The whole show was fun from the beginning to the very end.” That is my whole focus.

#5743 1 year ago

Interesting News.

#5744 1 year ago

Freshly shopped out. 100% playing. Williams 1948 Speed way. Very very nice backglass. Playfields in great shape. No broken caps. Everything works like it should. Very clean overall. Has back panel on the machine. Lockdown bar has a crude homemade version, that works, but could look better. $850

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/61319

Archived after 612 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Speed Way Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished “Here is a Williams 1948 Speed Way. Fully working. Very nice backglass. Fresh rubbers installed. Playfield is in nice shape. Cabinet is solid. Everything works and scores l...”
2018-03-08
Burlington, WI

#5745 1 year ago

Beautiful game. Not enough nice woodrails for sale in this thread.

#5746 1 year ago
Quoted from yancy:

Not enough nice woodrails for sale in this thread.

Well, if you're looking for a woodrail, here's one:

Archived after 42 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Minstrel Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Lowered the price...let's get this thing into the hands of someone who will appreciate it! Up for sale is a Gottlieb Minstrel Man. The game is working, has new rubber, new bulbs, ...”
2018-02-13
Muskego, WI

#5747 1 year ago

Archived after 3 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Stern Rolling Stones in excellent condition with goodie bag still intact. Could use a good cleaning, will include full set of rubber with sale. Also interested in trades, +/- cash ...”
2018-03-10
Peotone, IL
4,700 (OBO)

#5748 1 year ago

Big price drop on my Black Spiderman and will be my final price drop lowered down to $6,300. I would much rather sell to someone on Pinside. I plan to list this on ebay Monday if it doesn't sell over the weekend at my original asking rate of $7,500.

Game plays great. Check out my for sale ad on pinside.

#5749 1 year ago

I'm going to have a free spot in my game room again soon and so the hunt for Medusa, Swords of Fury, or Diner has begun. Player's condition or better. I'm not looking for projects this time.

If you have one that you are looking to part with or know where I can find one, please let me know.

#5750 1 year ago

Game I listed on CL this morning is sold ....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 45.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
LightAndTimeArt
$ 89.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 135.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 154.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 28.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RGP Models
Displays
PinballSolutions.eu
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Pinball Vault
$ 103.00
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 109.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Lighting - Backbox
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 89.99
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 34.50
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
The MOD Couple
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
There are 7914 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 159.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside