FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,139 posts in this topic. You are on page 167 of 243.
#8301 3 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Hmm, mine won't quite do that. Just barely kisses the target at best. Sounds like I need to rebuild that flipper.

I rebuilt all 4 when I had mine. Even got new bats If you get a late shot with the mini flipper, you should be able to get the ball to follow the rail around to the saucer. I haven't had the game for about a year, so that's based on what I can recall. I could very well be wrong though!

#8302 3 years ago

Deal fell thru. Available again.....

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “CFTBL with cliffys, lit flipper buttons, taillight mod, etc. Works as it should, excellent pf and very good cabinet. 5600 obo. Check my wishlist for trades. In person only, no ship...”
2020-06-11
Peotone, IL
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 567 times

#8303 3 years ago

Two for one pinball deal. I have two Skylab pinballs.

One is cleaned up and working, but has minor scoring issue (bonus doesn’t count properly) and balls to play (counts up to 6 not 5 at start up). Play field is real nice. Bg has some flaking. Cab is decent.

The second one is rougher and has more issues. Once a game is started, flippers and most switches work. Score reels work. Trough switch and bracket not hooked up some cut wires right there too. Play field is rougher, touch ups planking, cupped inserts. Bg is flaking and faded. Cab is ok.

I have pics. Located by Milwaukee.
$1100 for the pair.

#8304 3 years ago

Wonka LE up for sale!
Lots of mods from ModCouple.
It also has the topper.
Low plays.
Perfect condition.
Photos in the Market.
Shoot me a pm if you want it. Thanks!

#8305 3 years ago

Will be posting up a Getaway pinball in the next couple of days. Just need to get the backglass lift channel. Game is in good shape, all new LED's, new legs, and has just had a rubber kit put into it. PM if any interest and we can go from there.

#8306 3 years ago

Just dropped the price on this... pretty decent, and working, EM arcade game for under a grand... Any local interest?
Thx,
Mark

Other - For Sale
“1967 Midway Monster Gun. Decent cabinet,solid with some paint loss, new levelers, Really nice inside cardboard graphics and backglass with just a couple little marks. I've had this...”
2020-05-26
Des Plaines, IL
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 309 times

#8307 3 years ago
Quoted from Racerx:

Just dropped the price on this... pretty decent, and working, EM arcade game for under a grand... Any local interest?
Thx,
Mark

That's pretty cool. I haven't seen that one before.

Other - For Sale

Midway Monster Gun

“1967 Midway Monster Gun. Decent cabinet,solid with some paint loss, new levelers, Really nice inside cardboard graphics and backglass with just a couple little marks. I've had this...”

19 days ago

Des Plaines, IL

Racerx

#8308 3 years ago

WOZ ECLE up for trade. Original boards no issues. Witch mod, blades, etc. looking for Deadpool, Metallica, Kiss.

#8310 3 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

Anyone see this TILT10 that's opening in the previous SEARS in rockford?

I've heard that Stern wants to get tourneys going there, when possible. Juuust close enough to home that I'd be tempted to head out there.

#8311 3 years ago

Yeah, just down the road. They were scheduled to open by April. I couldn't find information relating to Pinball Machines, only Stand-up Arcades and it wasn't their primary focus.

#8312 3 years ago

That's terrific. I live like 30 minutes away from there and would gladly go to kick people's butts in pinball!

Man this is exciting. When oh when will it open!?

Quoted from RockfordReplay:

Yeah, just down the road. They were scheduled to open by April. I couldn't find information relating to Pinball Machines, only Stand-up Arcades and it wasn't their primary focus.

Based on the pic, that really does look like the sears location in Rockford (based on the escalators). Granted if that's all the machines I'll still be happy, but hope there's more. But I'll take what I can get.

#8313 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

When oh when will it open!?

facebook page shows a secret VIP soft opening this saturday night (I'm assuming to vet out issues, employee training). If I were to guess, they will probably open to the public next week.

#8314 3 years ago

This is awesome; It's incredible. If that picture of pins is true to what they have, then they have the largest collection in Rockford (excluding Pinsiders).

It sucks that a Facebook Account is required to purchase tickets for the VIP event.

#8315 3 years ago

Anybody have a Xenon with a roached back glass? I have a decent translite I made that I don’t need, would love to give it to a good home.

#8316 3 years ago

Looking for a Gorgar and Firepower Backglass

#8317 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Wonka LE up for sale!
Lots of mods from ModCouple.
It also has the topper.
Low plays.
Perfect condition.
Photos in the Market.
Shoot me a pm if you want it. Thanks!

Priced reduced too $8800 or best offer!
Game has only 50 plays!

#8318 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Game has only 50 plays!

Shame on you.

#8319 3 years ago

i'm not far from Chicago if anyone is interested in a nice Gorgar.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Restored Gorgar Clearcoated original playfield Restenciled Cabinet CPR backglass and plastics All boards rebuilt All connectors redone Restoration was done a couple years ago by ...”
2020-06-03
Wind Point, WI
2,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 793 times
Contributed to Pinside

#8320 3 years ago

Nicest Gorgar I've seen.
Beautiful

#8321 3 years ago

It’s my second Wonka.

#8322 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

It’s my second Wonka.

Still loving your first Wonka.

#8323 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Still loving your first Wonka.

Doubtful how that works.

#8324 3 years ago

While were on the subject Wonka it is going to be my next addition. I'm going to get it from Chris at Kingpin. His past performance and help deserves no less. Fathers Day we are finally having all the kids and grandkids over, I'm going to see what I should sell for the room unless I get a stay of execution from my wife and can keep them all and add another.

She already said no to upstairs in our little used dining room.

Cheers.

#8325 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

It’s my second Wonka.

Wonka LE is tentatively sold. Waiting for pickup and payment.

#8326 3 years ago

Looking for a really nice Getaway or Totan.
Anybody gets a lead on one, let me know please.
Thanks everyone!

#8327 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Doubtful how that works.

i purchased the first Wonka he sold, love it, and seller is great didn't follow your comment?

#8328 3 years ago

Will be listing beautiful MET pro with Total Lightshow and most of the other necessary mods. Looking for an IM or TWD or Shadow or classic Stern or anything on my wishlist, which is pretty much anything.

#8329 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

i purchased the first Wonka he sold, love it, and seller is great didn't follow your comment?

Not saying the seller isn't great. Read what I replied to. It was insinuated the seller was selling the second wonka because he had and was still loving the first one. You just proved that was false, but again, I was replying to a joke.

#8330 3 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Will be listing beautiful MET pro with Total Lightshow and most of the other necessary mods. Looking for an IM or TWD or Shadow or classic Stern or anything on my wishlist, which is pretty much anything.

So this is my old Metallica I sold him. It is fucking amazing. It has all the most tasteful mods and none of that nonsense. You just plug this in and play the damn thing.

#8331 3 years ago

Looking for a Fish Tales for sale in the Chicago area.

#8332 3 years ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

So this is my old Metallica I sold him. It is fucking amazing. It has all the most tasteful mods and none of that nonsense. You just plug this in and play the damn thing.

What would you define as "nonsense"?

#8333 3 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

What would you define as "nonsense"?

I kinda like this one, but it's clearly nonsense.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1017-modfather-pinball-mods/00188-metallica-mallard

#8334 3 years ago

I want that duck just so people ask "Why is there a duck on that ramp?" I doesn't need to be Metallica, just any random game like whirlwind, Monster Bash, or maybe BSD. I think random duck on Dracula would drive people crazy.

#8336 3 years ago
Quoted from dwilloid:

Looking for a Fish Tales for sale in the Chicago area.

How nice of one are you wanting. I haves am older HEP restored one that is still in great shape in Decatur Illinois

#8337 3 years ago

A brother of a friend of mine is looking to pick up his first pin. Maybe something in the $2,000-$2,500 range. He'd like it to have ramps, multiball, and be basically plug and play. I'm thinking perhaps a nice System 11 or one of the lower tier 90's pins. Does anyone have something that fits this description that they are looking to move?

#8338 3 years ago

The Metallica mallard is steeped in the band’s history

#8340 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

A brother of a friend of mine is looking to pick up his first pin. Maybe something in the $2,000-$2,500 range. He'd like it to have ramps, multiball, and be basically plug and play. I'm thinking perhaps a nice System 11 or one of the lower tier 90's pins. Does anyone have something that fits this description that they are looking to move?

There's a Rollergames up on one of the FB groups for $1500 I believe. Great first game!

#8341 3 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

There's a Rollergames up on one of the FB groups for $1500 I believe. Great first game!

Only one I see still for sale is one in ohio. $1600 and needs the left flipper replaced.

#8342 3 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Big Guns? Nicely LED'ed, couple play filed wear spots, not bad at all though. All working except for speech, CPU out for repair, cabinet dinged, but again not bad.

#8343 3 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

How nice of one are you wanting. I haves am older HEP restored one that is still in great shape in Decatur Illinois

Would love to be able to see it. Is a gift for the dad and he'll ultimately make the decision. Can we exchange contact info?

#8344 3 years ago

Anyone have a monday night football machine? I am looking for a friend who is interested in one new to Pinball.

#8345 3 years ago

Used to sell tools at that Sears once upon a time. Will my Sears employee discount card be honored there

#8346 3 years ago

I'll be there friday afternoon if anyone wants to meet up.

#8347 3 years ago

Swung by the Tilt10 entrance on the way home. Brings back memories of the Aladdin's Castle from over 30 freakin' years ago. Uggh, gettin' old.

#8348 3 years ago

Aladdins Castle, many many hours spent there. I remember the day I walked in there and saw Addams Family and this cool looking police car game I had never seen before. The Getaway : High Speed 2 .

#8350 3 years ago

I'll be there about 3 o'clock today. Will report back to you all what pins are there.

There are 12,139 posts in this topic. You are on page 167 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/167 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.