FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,131 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 243.
#6251 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Super clean with 200 plays. Custom powder coated gold legs lock bar and side rails. Built this way at spooky Ghost cut out side rails built by spooky like game #150 Glow in t...”
2019-01-17
Highland Park, IL
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 777 times

Available for trade also

#6252 5 years ago
Quoted from tbaum:

I've noticed some issues with it when I've played it in the wild, is it consistently that bad?

I'm super anal retentive. When I see a hint of ball trail, when I see a bulb slightly flicker, I need to open the glass and fix it.

With that said, yeah. They all do it. Mine has a 75% success rate and it drives me absolutely nuts. Lol

#6253 5 years ago

Getting a couple of new pins in the rotation and will be listing my X-men LE (Mag) and LOTR for sale in the marketplace very soon. Just wanted to give a shout out to the local crowd before I list.

X-Men is one I purchased new in box when they were released. Kind of honestly hate to see it go, but I just can't keep them all. (Wish I could)

LOTR is above average table. Hard to know how many games total? I've put on 262 in 7 years. Works 100%, just a few scuffs on the cab

Had them both for years, just need to clear some space and let someone else enjoy.

PM with any questions

#6254 5 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

X-Men is one I purchased new in box when they were released. Kind of honestly hate to see it go, but I just can't keep them all. (Wish I could)

FatPanda just posted looking for one.

#6255 5 years ago

Anyone interested in a Houdini? May look to trade mine out. I am apparently not a good enough player because that game is kicking my ass.

#6256 5 years ago

He did reach out to me and we spoke. Thanks for the heads up.

#6257 5 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Anyone interested in a Houdini? May look to trade mine out. I am apparently not a good enough player because that game is kicking my ass.

I know it's sometimes frustrating. I felt the same way...then something clicked after around 20 games. The fun factor raised quite a bit after that. Good luck though

#6258 5 years ago

I got a bunch of new pins coming and running out of room, I will be listing a AFMR LE #224 in Martian Green and a MMR Laseriffic topper and Color DMD. Both with undercabinet lighting, light up flipper buttons, Minty. Original owner bought new, wont be looking for trades ( Unless its a T.N.A. ) Pm me with questions.

#6259 5 years ago

Just listed my RFM on the marketplace ($2500). Located in Raymond/Caledonia, WI (30 mins north of Gurnee/IL border, just a minute off I-94).

#6260 5 years ago

Listed CFTBL

Machine - For Trade
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Extras/mods, Pinsound board with Wool mix + original sound board. Color DMD, Swinks snack bar mod, Sparky mini lcd with video mix, Lighted speaker panel, Mirror blades, Pink Cadill...”
2018-08-14
Chicago, IL
Trade
Archived after: 139 days
Viewed: 1571 times

#6261 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Playboy Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Pulled this Playboy out of a home in Wisconsin. Spent some good time getting it cleaned up and working 100%. It had a blown power supply, did a total rebuild on the power supply ...”
2018-08-14
Algonquin, IL
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 1078 times

#6262 5 years ago
Quoted from TomN:

Getting a couple of new pins in the rotation and will be listing my X-men LE (Mag) and LOTR for sale in the marketplace very soon. Just wanted to give a shout out to the local crowd before I list.
LOTR is above average table. Hard to know how many games total? I've put on 260 or so in 7+years. Works 100%, just a few scuffs on the cab
Had them both for years, just need to clear some space and let someone else enjoy.
PM with any questions

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling my LOTR as I've had it for years and it's time to for a change up. Time to move it along. Mostly original with Cliffy protectors all around as well as a new Arwen reprodu...”
2020-03-04
Lambertville, MI
5,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 875 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6263 5 years ago
Quoted from dudah:

Machine - For Sale
PlayboyNew!Used - shows wear, needs some work “Pulled this Playboy out of a basement in Wisconsin. Spent some good time getting it cleaned up and working 100%.

It had a blown power supply, did a total rebuild on the power sup...”
9 hours ago Chicago, IL 900 (OBO)
dudah

That's a nice deal for someone who wants a fun game under 1K.

#6264 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Ticket Tac Toe Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Ticket Tac Toe works as it should, excellent condition, needs tickets. $975 obo / Trade.”
2018-08-15
Peotone, IL
975 (OBO)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 204 times
Contributed to Pinside

For sale or trade

#6266 5 years ago

I was asked for a bally kiss the other day, ill tell them to contact you

#6268 5 years ago

Looking for KISS Premium or AC/DC Premium within 100 miles of Chicago.

#6269 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “The game has very few plays on it and looks brand new. The game is just not for me as I am not a skilled enough player! Over $450 worth of mods installed: Custom Topper with LED...”
2018-08-14
Hawthorn Woods, IL
6,400 (Firm)
Viewed: 359 times

I have a Houdini available with a ton of mods installed that I am looking to sell. The game is $6,400 and is also loaded with mods (Over $450 worth of mods).

Contact me if your interested in purchasing a Houdini. The game only has 225 plays. Looks like it just came out of the box.

Thanks!

#6270 5 years ago
Quoted from jho159:

Machine - For Sale
Ticket Tac ToeNew!Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Ticket Tac Toe works as it should, excellent condition, needs tickets. $975 obo / Trade”
22 hours ago Peotone, IL 975 (OBO)
For sale or trade

Fits my collection and driving through, but tough to spend 1k on a novelty piece like that. Boards are worth money, just hope no body buys it and parts it out because of that.

#6271 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Ticket Tac Toe Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Ticket Tac Toe works as it should, excellent condition, needs tickets. $975 obo / Trade.”
2018-08-15
Peotone, IL
975 (OBO)
Viewed: 204 times
Contributed to Pinside
. Buyer changed his mind, still available. Reasonable offers accepted......

#6272 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Houdini is spoken for pending a trade. BOP 2.0 is still available for trade or sale.

Seems like a theme here. Trader on Houdini changed his mind. Both still available for possible trade.

Interested in SW Premium, IMDN Premium, Batman66 Premium, Minty Shadow, or.......

#6273 5 years ago

Looking for a tales from the crypt let me know thanks.

#6275 5 years ago

Machine - For Trade
Houdini Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Listing my Houdini for sale. Pricing at $6200. Game is HUO, bought NIB. Everything plays great. Latest code update installed. Has the side art blades installed at the factory. K...”
2018-08-16
Appleton, WI
Trade
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 625 times
Have a Houdini for sale up North.

#6276 5 years ago

BTW....I'd also be interested in a Corvette or a Dialed In for my two pins up for trade/sale.

#6277 5 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Minty Shadow, or.......

LOL only one way for that, send one to HEP.

#6278 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Lost World Archived
As is - “Project Lost World complete, not working. Great winter project for someone to pursue. Has legs and bolts. Price is firm. Half of what I paid Local sale first shot. Also includ...”
2018-08-18
Rockford, IL
165 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 69 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6279 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Gottlieb Sinbad project pinball, untested, non working. Has water damage towards back. Game complete . Boards set clean, no battery leakage. A nice "melted"? rubber ring. Northern...”
2018-08-09
Rockford, IL
395 (Firm)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 575 times

#6280 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Project Old Chicago complete, not working. Great winter project for someone to pursue. Has legs and bolts. Price is firm. Half of what I paid Local sale first shot. Thank you...”
2018-08-18
Rockford, IL
165 (Firm)
Viewed: 81 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6281 5 years ago
Quoted from fuseholder:

Listed CFTBL

Machine - For Trade
Creature from the Black LagoonUsed - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Extras/mods, Pinsound board with Wool mix + original sound board. Color DMD, Swinks snack bar mod, Sparky mini lcd with video mix, Lighted speaker panel, Mirror blades, Pink Cadill...”
4 days ago Chicago, IL
Trade
fuseholder

I think this one needs to be in the "other" thread too.

#6282 5 years ago

Selling my ACDC premium early run, wood speaker panel. From my collection. Clear window. Low plays.mint condition. I will put in market place today and put link to ad.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/67934

Following mods
Train topper
Speaker leds
Train tracks
RxR sign
Drum kit
Canon mod
Angus shooter rod
Flipper button leds
Custom Black apron with ACDC metal canon logo
Clear rubbers
Highway 666 sign
Intetactive ACDC video screen by Mike D
Lightning bolt led mod
Wood bell mod
Angus guitar
Color DMD
Hell's Bells metal pop bumper caps
Under cab leds

#6283 5 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

LOL only one way for that, send one to HEP.

CPR new repo play fields just came out. Possible not HEP now.

#6284 5 years ago

Anyone looking to move a WOF. I am looking for an excellent example. Let me know what you got. Thanks.

#6285 5 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Anyone looking to move a WOF. I am looking for an excellent example. Let me know what you got. Thanks.

I know a guy.

#6286 5 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Price Drop! I have an original Stern Spiderman with quite a few mods I am looking to sell or trade. The game is in a garage so hauling the game away is very simple. I have had t...”
2018-09-29
Hawthorn Woods, IL
Viewed: 1229 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I have an extremely nice Attack From Mars available I am looking to sell or possibly trade. Mods include the following: Restoration from Treasure Cove (About 5 years ago) Full Co...”
2018-08-30
Hawthorn Woods, IL
Archived after: 14 days
Viewed: 2330 times
Contributed to Pinside

Houdini Sold. Still have Spiderman and Attack from Mars available with a couple price drops. Who is ready to make a deal.

#6287 5 years ago
Quoted from aobrien5:

I know a guy.

Chris isn't allowed to sell it yet lol

#6288 5 years ago

Looking for a trade.....

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Absolutely beautiful Houdini. Looking to rotate in a new game. Has side art blades installed from factory. It was used at a show where I bought from distributor. Interested in Iro...”
2018-08-21
Prospect Heights, IL
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 594 times

#6289 5 years ago
Quoted from Slim64:

Chris isn't allowed to sell it yet lol

You better hurry up, then.

#6290 5 years ago

Bram Stoker's Dracula, just took in on trade, is clean & works, needs to be shopped. $2800 firm . Has some planking on playfield. Has cabinet fade and head nicked up a little. $2800 firm

Added over 6 years ago:

machine sold on facebook

#6291 5 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Bram Stoker's Dracula, just took in on trade, is clean & works, needs to be shopped. $2800 firm . Has some planking on playfield. Has cabinet fade and head nicked up a little. $2800 firm

But, is the price firm?

#6292 5 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Listing this for my father. He is looking to sell this gorgeous Revenge From Mars. It is home use only with very low plays. He is the original owner and still has the original box...”
2018-08-23
Aurora, IL
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 438 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Listing this for my father. He is looking to sell this gorgeous Star Wars Episode 1. It is home use only with very low plays. He is the original owner and still has the original b...”
2018-08-23
Aurora, IL
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 371 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6293 5 years ago

MMR listed Huo original owner, like new $7500
I can keep the topper and cliffys and take cash off the price.
Topper
Color Dmd
Undercabinet lighting
Brite Buttons
Cliffys ( still in the bag, not installed )

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/68146

#6294 5 years ago

Looking to trade a players condition Tales from the Crypt for any of these pins, Phantom of the Opera, Bone Busters or Class of 1812 or sell outright if I cant find a trade. Ill list it in the marketplace as soon as I get a chance to take some pictures.

#6296 5 years ago

I have a loaded Tron and IM Vault for sale..in St. Louis

#6297 5 years ago

Just posted Champion Pub for sale or trade

Machine - For Sale
Champion Pub Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For Sale - Champion Pub by Bally from 1998. This is a great example of a survivor game. Saw very little time on route and has been in storage for many years. Just cleaned, waxed, i...”
2018-11-17
Hampshire, IL
4,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 864 times

#6298 5 years ago

Free chimichanga dinner with purchase of a NIB Deadpool Pro pinball machine. Limited to (1) free chimichanga dinner per customer.

#6299 5 years ago
Quoted from GAP:

Free chimichanga dinner with purchase of a NIB Deadpool Pro pinball machine. Limited to (1) free chimichanga dinner per customer.

Does Scooby's now sell chimichangas? If not, you might want to change your offer.

Brad

#6300 5 years ago

We can dress up their hotdog to look like a Chimichanga! Call it the Chimichanga dog!

There are 12,131 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/126 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.