FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 207 of 243.
#10301 1 year ago

I’ve got a Beatles gold edition if someone wants one. Perfect condition. Low plays.
It has also has the additional albums for sound on the sound cards.

I would do a trade and cash for a nice or restored original Attack From Mars.

#10302 1 year ago

Does anyone have an Oktoberfest to sell?

#10303 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

I believe you can order one from an American Pinball distributor if you’d like to go that route.

#10304 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

Last time I looked there was one on FBook Marketplace.

#10305 1 year ago
Quoted from Ballderdash:

I was getting ready to list mine this weekend.

#10306 1 year ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

I was getting ready to list mine this weekend.

Send me some info. I’ll pm you.

#10307 1 year ago

I've got a slight project Comet(GI needs attention at the power supply and needs ramp entrance gate and switch) $1500 firm

Slight project Sega Independence Day(Alien head motor needs to be replaced) Game plays good otherwise and is in decent shape. Could use a shop. $3200

Star Wars Comic Pro in excellent shape $7500

#10308 1 year ago

Pong can be picked up in Mequon, WI or Winnetka, IL

Other - For Sale
“Game has under 100 plays. Game comes with 2 Atari PONG Coffee Ottomans not in my pictures. The ATARI Pong® Coffee Table is a multi-functional centerpiece that contains the retr...”
2022-09-20
Winnetka, IL
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 418 times
SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Comes with hard to find Stern topper and game has under 400 plays and it shows. If you do not want the topper I will take it off and price will be lowered by $1500. Game has sh...”
2022-06-27
Mequon, WI
12,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 220 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Rush (LE) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Game has very low plays. Will take trades for pinball or arcade games. Willing to deliver for a fee or ship at your cost. Thanks for looking.”
2022-06-27
Mequon, WI
12,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 689 times
Contributed to Pinside

Will take trades on all and also going to be listing a MandoLE, DILE and more......

#10310 1 year ago

CV Up for sale. On my radar is TH. Would love an in-person trade. Could also see letting go of my WoZ LE (ver 2.0 boards) as well. Both very nice condition.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/137067

#10311 1 year ago

Anyone need a small media blast cabinet? Perfect for pinball parts ( I upgraded to a larger cabinet to do more car parts). Old Kelco countertop unit now mounted on stand with wheels. Complete with blast nozzle, foot pedal, regulator, and more. It does require a substantial compressor just like a big cabinet, but takes up much less space. Ad with pix on chi Craigslist. Will donate if it sells here. Thanks! Mark

#10312 1 year ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

CV Up for sale. On my radar is TH. Would love an in-person trade. Could also see letting go of my WoZ LE (ver 2.0 boards) as well. Both very nice condition.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/137067

Sorry you beat us to the CV. A friend really wanted to add that to his collection.

#10313 1 year ago
Quoted from RustyLizard:

Sorry you beat us to the CV. A friend really wanted to add that to his collection.

***Correction***

Apologies to seller. I was fooled by an ad on Mr Pinside a few days ago listing the exact same description for $7500. The email link even contained the Pinside name of another known collector in IL.

#10314 1 year ago

Going to be listing an EBDLE soon. Everything works and is in good shape. The majority of the pf is covered in mylar so the main portion looks good. Some wear where there isn't mylar. Plays really great. Titans and Comets in sunlight white all around. The backglass is in great shape with some touch ups on the edges all in black, so blends in nicely. Cabinet is pretty good. Some bumps, but all around is presentable. Let me know if you're interested.

#10315 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Mousin' Around! Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Probably one of the nicest Mousin Around I've ever seen. Recently shopped it with new titan silicone rubbers, new posts, natural white comets led's on GI, cleaned all ramps, cleane...”
2022-10-31
Richfield, MI
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 923 times

#10316 1 year ago

Have a CPR space shuttle playfield up in the market
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/138226

Added 21 months ago:

*spoken for*

#10317 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Going to be listing an EBDLE soon. Everything works and is in good shape. The majority of the pf is covered in mylar so the main portion looks good. Some wear where there isn't mylar. Plays really great. Titans and Comets in sunlight white all around. The backglass is in great shape with some touch ups on the edges all in black, so blends in nicely. Cabinet is pretty good. Some bumps, but all around is presentable. Let me know if you're interested.

#10318 1 year ago

Have an original space shuttle glass. Has paint peeling at top and bottom, if someone just wants a wall hanging and can pickup local it's yours
https://ibb.co/m8bvn8B

#10319 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am currently looking to sell my Halloween collectors edition. I had a lot of fun with it this past year and I am looking to change up my lineup and have a couple games coming. ...”
2022-08-16
Hawthorn Woods, IL
7,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 3968 times
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I am looking to sell my Deadpool Premium. I am the original owner and purchased the game right when it was released. The game is in beautiful condition. The lifetime game count ...”
2022-10-31
Hawthorn Woods, IL
Archived after: 185 days
Viewed: 4711 times

Halloween is in great condition ready for a new home. Deadpool is also in great condition and the prices dropped at the lowest I’m willing to go. Reach out with any questions. I prefer a local sale.

#10320 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

Buyer backed out. Still available. Ad up.

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling EBDLE. Everything works and is in good shape. The majority of the pf is covered in mylar so the main portion looks good. Some wear where there isn't mylar. Plays really gre...”
2022-07-02
Madison, WI
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 426 times

#10321 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As is - “Pit Stop - bought off FB… no time anytime soon to work on this one. Tinkered around for a bit and was able to get a game to start and even a two player game and then and restart ...”
2022-06-28
Hampshire, IL
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 1679 times

#10322 1 year ago

I kept it. Now I'm selling it again, simply because I have new title coming in.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “"Come with me. And you'll be. In a world of pure imagination." I'm the second owner, home use only Willy Wonka SE (Standard Edition) pinball machine. Everything works perfect! B...”
2022-08-20
Prospect Heights, IL
8,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 49 days
Viewed: 1093 times

#10323 1 year ago

Looking for a Stranger Things premium.

Thanks,
Rich

#10324 1 year ago

FREE modified harbor freight cart, come pick it up
https://i.ibb.co/XyTNLS3/cart.jpg

*spoken for*

#10325 1 year ago

HUO ELVIS for trade??? No, this is not a Gold Edition, sorry! The machine is absolutely pristine, it came out of an ELVIS collector's home.

Looking for a RUSH or listening to offers?

Added 21 months ago:

Traded.

#10326 1 year ago

The Getaway (HS2) for sale in Fort Wayne, IN in the marketplace.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/138481

#10327 1 year ago

I'm on the hunt for a Sega Star Wars Trilogy if anyone has one for sale thanks

1 week later
#10329 1 year ago

Let me know if you're looking to sell please:

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a ST Premium or LE within driving distance of Eau Claire, WI. Preferably HUO or great condition. Let me know!”
2022-06-24
Eau Claire, WI
Wanted
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 82 times

#10330 1 year ago

I’ve got an ad listed for a low play Godzilla LE and considering to list a Ninja Turtles LE and Star Wars standard art premium with topper. Was wanting to add a Dialed In le/ce to the collection if anyone is moving theirs.

#10331 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

HUO ELVIS for trade??? No, this is not a Gold Edition, sorry! The machine is absolutely pristine, it came out of an ELVIS collector's home.
Looking for a RUSH or listening to offers?

And now gone! Traded for a RUSH with a $ kicker

#10332 1 year ago

Selling my Roy Clark cocktail.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Roy Clark the Entertainer cocktail, working good condition. Playfield is pretty nice and I recently cleaned and waxed it. New rubber rings and bulbs. New pop bumper skirts. New lev...”
2022-07-15
Elkhorn, WI
700 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 434 times
Contributed to Pinside

#10333 1 year ago

I got 2 sheets of old standard size playfield glass. Some scratches and such. Not anything unplayable.

Free pickup in Aurora near ogden and eola.

You do not get the box, so bring something to move it in.

Dumpster next week. Tick tock.

#10334 1 year ago

Quoted from Chitownpinball:I got 2 sheets of old standard size playfield glass. Some scratches and such. Not anything unplayable.
Free pickup in Aurora near ogden and eola.
You do not get the box, so bring something to move it in.
Dumpster next week. Tick tock.

Soo pushy

#10335 1 year ago

Anyone have an Iron man vault they might want to sell?

PM me if you know someone or have one you might want to sell.

Thanks
Rich

#10336 1 year ago

Reposting these Williams baseball parts, also have a small media blast cabinet that needs to go, great for pinball parts… need to free up some garage space.

Parts - For Sale
Used, fair condition - “1960 Williams Deluxe Official Baseball parts. Back box with working running man unit, playfield with pitching unit (pitcher lock lever needs repair), and front molding with pitch a...”
2022-07-15
Des Plaines, IL
Archived after: 93 days
Viewed: 219 times

#10339 1 year ago

This is not pinball related but the pinball community is so helpful i have to ask. I'm trying to see if anyone near the Micro Centers in Chicago/ IL ? The location there have a board in stock i need that i can't get locally but will not ship and seeing if someone could grab for me and then ship it. If anyone can help pm me

#10340 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Looking for an Elvis.

5 days too late! I just traded a HUO one!!!

#10341 1 year ago

For sale or Trade??? WPT and Police Force . 2 for 1?

#10342 1 year ago
Quoted from 2Kaulitz:

This is not pinball related but the pinball community is so helpful i have to ask. I'm trying to see if anyone near the Micro Centers in Chicago/ IL ? The location there have a board in stock i need that i can't get locally but will not ship and seeing if someone could grab for me and then ship it. If anyone can help pm me

If they have it at the Westmont, IL location I might be able to help.

#10343 1 year ago
Quoted from EaglePin:

If they have it at the Westmont, IL location I might be able to help.

thx i pmd you

#10344 1 year ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

Still looking for an:

Iron man Vault
Tron
Avengers le blue or hulk.

Any leads near Chicago appreciated!!
$$ ready! Thanks!

Still looking for the above, and added a Cirqus Voltaire to the wants. Thanks everyone!

#10345 1 year ago

Near mint Avengers infinity Quest LE for sale.
10,250$ OBO.
North of Chicago

#10346 1 year ago

Hello again. I’m still looking for Metallica premium or maybe a pro within driving distance. Thanks

#10347 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Looking for an Elvis.

According to Agent K, "Elvis is not dead, he just went home." Not sure which home he went to.
Could not resist.
Mike

#10348 1 year ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

5 days too late! I just traded a HUO one!!!

Bummer!

#10349 1 year ago
Quoted from packie1:

According to Agent K, "Elvis is not dead, he just went home." Not sure which home he went to.
Could not resist.
Mike

he went to my home, well my warehouse floor. Ive been adding games for my family game nights to not only have the latest stern machinese. if you have some cool trades that are not new sterns, its not bolted to the floor. pretty nice machine with 200 plays

#10350 1 year ago

Still looking for a few more Bally/Williams prototypes again as the sellers of a couple I located have gone silent. I’m perfectly willing to buy outright but I do a have a beautiful Scared Stiff which was only ever operated in one movie theater for not even a year, I very nice DE GNR, a Mills Roman Head 25cent slot on a very hard to find hideaway stand and a nice Seeburg 161. So shoot me a PM on any of this & your prototypes!

There are 12,118 posts in this topic. You are on page 207 of 243.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-traderseller-club/page/207 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.