5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8,062 posts
  • 466 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by GAP
  • Topic is favorited by 303 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1567 4 years ago

i have taken both of the ferries (milwaukee and manitowoc). the were both decent enough rides (although the milwaukee one is a much faster boat and rocked a little bit more). The only other issue that i had was that when i needed to return to Michigan to pick up my truck it was very windy so they decided to cancel the ferry. Make sure you call ahead of time and make sure that it is running when you go.

#1569 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

good tip. I did not realize they ever cancel? We are doing the 6am route so hopefully before major wind.
Tom, what are the reviews? Do I need my dramamine?

depends on the the waves that day. the last one i took was from michigan to milwaukee about 2 years ago. the waves were rough, but i just sat in my chair and watched a movie on my tablet. some people tried to walk around, but it was difficult at best. i never felt unsafe, but it was hard to move around comfortable.

1 month later
#1663 4 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

Not sure. No real A listers, I'm trying to get them ready to get photos and post on Pinside - but I get sidetracked so damn easy with other s$%t to do like mow my lawn and drink beer.

ummm, you have three children that i know of. i know i was mowing the grass at their age. let me know what you have too (maybe interested in the games, but mostly interested in dangling them in front of WhySnow's face)

1 week later
#1688 4 years ago
Quoted from brmorr:

I know this is not a pin, but is anyone interested in a Aliens Extermination arcade game?? Got one that works 100%, let me know if you want to trade or buy it outright, I am just tired of looking at it in my garage.

What size and what are you looking to get for it?

1 month later
#1769 4 years ago

Mike,

For some reason I think terry at pinball life has (had) one of these all chromed out. Might want to give him call.

3 weeks later
2 months later
#2048 4 years ago
Quoted from tadowhere:

Anyone looking to sell a Big Hurt?

i might have one coming in to the shop in january. check back with me about mid month or so.

2 weeks later
1 month later
#2328 3 years ago

did i enter the twilight zone? i thought this was a thread for buying and selling pinball machines, not phish concert demographics. back on topic people.

1 month later
#2674 3 years ago

Arcade, Video and GameRoom Expo. there is a picture of the flyer about a dozen posts up.

#2675 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

are you guys serious or joking? I can't tell and would liek to know if you are really supporting this show as it makes my decision much easier when picking what show to attend.

I have sent an email out to Berk asking about booth space. If i was a vendor i would attend. as a spectator i don't know. it's the middle of the summer and no sunday showing. i can make time for work related trips, much harder to do "vacation days"

1 week later
#2738 3 years ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Off topic but played a Sega Outrun at MGC and thought it would be fun to add one to the room. Please let me know if you have one to sell (need stand up version).

outrun_(resized).jpg

i believe Jesse from Pincades has one.

3 months later
3 months later
#3691 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Anyone have a really nice AFM for sale - reasonably priced? Not for me but my brother-in-law. He's not a pinhead but enjoyed playing AFM back in the day. He wants to get an AFM for his small office for clients when they visit. So needs to be a nice one not a fixer upper.
You'll be dealing with me until money changes hands - I'm playing the advisor role. PM me if you have something.
Thanks!

Check with Dino he-man40 , he might still have his available. it was the one in the Pincades booth at Expo. All chromed out and really nice.

3 weeks later
#3760 3 years ago

I will have some The Hobbit LE in stock next week. Have one of the best current games in your house before christmas. Message me for price. Moving out stock before the end of the year.

Christopher

1 week later
#3782 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

talk to KingPin. He knew someone ISO some striker parts for a project.

Thank you

2 months later
#4078 2 years ago

Copied from other thread

Good afternoon,
I am reaching out to you today as your local Jersey Jack Pinball (JJP) distributor with an offer to help you get these amazing machines (Wizard of Oz, The Hobbit, Dialed In!) into your locations for as cheap as possible. I am willing to cut a substantial price from the msrp in trade for a little marketing help from you.
Since JJP has asked us not to show written offer for less than msrp, you will have to call me to discuss, but i can tell you that they are the lowest you will find.
To answer some of the questions you will have, here are the terms.
* Machine must stay on location and working for a minimum of 1 year (can be moved from location to location, but must be active)
* Operator must send in weekly / monthly location earnings with a breakdown of each machine in the location in cash terms or total plays (if it is a place that is on a cover charge and free game play) (pinball and non pinball)
* Operator must keep a KingPin Games postcard / business card on the apron of each JJP machine for the term of one year for marketing purposes.
* Operator must provide service / maintenance logs for each JJP machine to help with service issues
I am also going to offer a credit of $100 per machine sold for each JJP machine sold to the private home if they state they played it on said location. This credit can then be used for your next JJP purchase through KingPin Games.
Let me know if you are interested in looking further into this offer.
If not, we do have over 800 machines in stock. Brand NEW Coast to Coast cranes, used darts, redemption, drivers, videos, etc, etc. We are also looking to purchase machines that are just taking up space in your warehouse.
We are located about 15 minutes from Wisconsin Dells in North Freedom, WI.
let me know if you have any questions
I picked these 4 states as i feel that i can provide adequate service in the field if needed. If you are in a state further away, give me a call and we can discuss other possibilities.
Christopher
KingPin Games
S6234 County Road PF
North Freedom, WI 53951
608-393-2299 cell
http://www.KingPinGames.net
sales@kingpingames.net

1 week later
#4129 2 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

I know this is a long thought away given the snow coming down out there, but any of the Chicago group ride a MC? Thinking about setting up a ride later this spring if anyone is interested. (so long as you can be seen with an old man on a gold wing!)

I know that jamaster10 rides, I also have a couple bikes. Let me know what you are thinking and i could possibly meet up for a bit.

1 month later
#4333 2 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Where are you located?

from one of their "wanted to buy" ads, it states Saginaw, MI

#4339 2 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

Anyone have a stern whitestar coin door that would fit a Simpsons Pinball Party? Picked up a pristine one but it came with a weird blank coin door.

I believe Pinball life has them. Otherwise happ controls (happcontrols.com) should.

#4344 2 years ago
Quoted from Jackpin:

Southpark, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Monopoly, Terminator 3 available for trade. Moded out in beautiful condition. Whatcha got?

what are you looking for? can get you nib box JJP, Spooky, or Stern right now if you like.

#4345 2 years ago
Quoted from pin2d:

Looking for a TWD Pro if anyone has a lead. I'll be in Chicago this weekend. Thanks.

Available new if you like. let me know if you wish to look that route.

1 week later
#4395 2 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Whos everyones favorite distributor in chicago area for nib stern and jjp? Ive been happy with kurt at hemispheres but a friend asked me so I figured I shop around for an opinion.

While not in the "chicago area" i am close enough to help out, and with that, since i am out of state (located in wisconsin) i am not required to collect sales tax from anyone not located in my same state.

i am a JJP, Spooky and Stern dealer and get help with everything from sales to installation to warranty down the road.

I also have free shipping for the Veterans and will double the factory warranty on any new in box machine purchased.

let me know if i can help

Christopher
KingPin Games
Sales@KingPinGames.net
608-393-2299 Cell

1 week later
#4433 2 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Any used DI yet?
I know, I know....they're just being released. But any used ones yet?

not yet. distributors have not even received their showroom games as of yet, but should be getting them in the next week or two.

1 month later
#4561 2 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I need to sell some shit

are we talking pinballs? from a picture i saw in another thread, you can't even sell the clothes on your back (or other places)

send me a list of what you are looking to sell.

2 weeks later
#4688 2 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

My neighbor asked me to post he is looking for a decent Addams Family. If you have one available please let me know and I can forward info.
He's not on this site but has a TZ and an restored FH he is looking for the PL trifecta.
Cheers

i think jamaster10 over at Pincades might have one.

#4689 2 years ago
Quoted from indybru:

My neighbor asked me to post he is looking for a decent Addams Family. If you have one available please let me know and I can forward info.
He's not on this site but has a TZ and an restored FH he is looking for the PL trifecta.
Cheers

and he needs a Dialed In! let me know if i can help on that one.

2 weeks later
#4743 2 years ago

AUG 19, 2017

Dialed In! Pinball Tournament

Hosted by Sunset Bowl Entertainment Center and Sunset Bowl / Sporties
Sunset Bowl / Sporties
333 W Sunset Dr, Waukesha, Wisconsin 53189

Saturday at 10 AM - 4pm qualifing

Cash prizes, trophies and unique JJP artwork provided by JJP and KingPin Games.

I will be there to answer all of your questions (and possibly lose to you) about JJP games.

Let me know if you have any questions.

#4746 2 years ago
Quoted from Chisox:

Is Slash going to be there?

unlikely, but you never know.

#4750 2 years ago
Quoted from danczaz:

Pending Sale... Another Pin leaving the state.... Could be worse... Could be going to Wisconsin ..... Go Bears

burn

if the sale falls through let me know, if it is allowed to come into wisconsin that is.

#4771 2 years ago
Quoted from vbittnv:

Think my Sopranos is sold, but still looking for a local x-men or tron. Thanks!!

I thought there was a Chicago (IL) pinsider looking to trade a tron for hobbit. i can't seem to find it right now, but swear that i saw it recently.

#4840 2 years ago
Quoted from valgalder:

Really good news since DI hasn't had a permanent location anywhere in Chicago, and Logan will never get JJP stuff.

hasn't there been one at Level 257 since shortly after expo last year?

#4842 2 years ago
Quoted from DrStarkweather:

257 isn't in Chicago. Its about 40 minutes out in the suburbs.

true, thanks for the clarification.

#4843 2 years ago
Quoted from valgalder:

Really good news since DI hasn't had a permanent location anywhere in Chicago, and Logan will never get JJP stuff.

what is the reason behind this statement?

3 weeks later
#4944 2 years ago

Im glad I didnt. I really considered it for TNA, but I think Im gonna stay put until I actually get to play it....which will probably be never.

there will be a couple at the pinball life open house. There is a possibility that one will even be staying there afterwards if you wanted to make the drive up and check it out.

1 week later
#4989 2 years ago
Quoted from MiamiRedSkin:

I'm looking to trade multiple games for 1. In Chicago, I have a Starship Troopers, STTNG, Demo Man, RFM, SWEP1.

what game are you looking for?

#5001 2 years ago
Quoted from Trekie:

Come on Neo, don't hold back. Tell us how you really feel about JJP games.
(sarcasm)

again, and again, and again....

i think you have some great opinions Neo, but i disagree with you on this, mainly because i do really like the games. I know you don't (we have discussed it a couple times), and that's okay. There are plenty of games that you enjoy that i could really care less if i EVER play, but i don't drone on and on about it every chance i get. Let it go man, move on, find a new topic.

I will bust your balls about this some more the next time i see you, and i will continue to pick JJP games to play in playoffs against you for 2 reasons. 1) i know you don't like them, so that is an advantage right there, and 2) i really do like them, so that is an advantage right there.

have a great day Neo. Keep fighting the good fight.

#5004 2 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I was responding to someone that was ripping on spooky, and using JJP as leverage for his argument. I was just stating, that JJP are not the games you want to be using for leverage when claiming another manufacturer sucks.

i agree, i just like giving you shit.

1 month later
#5168 2 years ago

contact

https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/pfcjimmy

i think he had one he was looking to move.

he is in madison, wi. not sure if that is within the distance you wanted or not.

1 month later
#5378 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Bob, just curious... why all the continual hate in your life? I was making a joke, as an Illinoinian. You always seem to take things very personal and then attack. Any issues we can help you with?

oh no, hilton trying to offer help to someone that has a polarizing "internet" personality...

how can this not go wrong?

1 month later
#5551 2 years ago

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean is now on location over at Level 257. Go over and check it out. After you get done call your local distributor (or one that you like to deal with) and get all your questions answered.

Before it is asked, no i do not have an idea on when shipping will begin.

Let me know what you think of the game!

#5580 1 year ago
Quoted from kklank:

Full Throttle for sale or trade.
I'm going to post a DH for sale soon.

Let me know what you are looking for on the Dirty Harry. I might have a client looking for one.

#5613 1 year ago
Quoted from stpcore:

That Red Zone does look fun! I'd have to figure out a way to hang beers from the prize pegs.
Anyone have a crane/claw machine working and for sale? Looking for a smaller size one maybe 24" wide and deep.

depends on your budget. i have small cranes (candy claws) starting at $1650 brand new.

2 months later
#5820 1 year ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Really, no one is selling, trading or wanting before MGC?

In fact, I do have lots for sale. The following will be opened Thursday of MGC and will be available for removal from the show Sunday evening. pm for show pricing and details. any machine purchased and paid for before Saturday nights after party will receive a wristband to the after party. show price, no shipping and you can take it home from the show

(2) Woz 75
(2) Hobbit Black Arrow
(2) Dialed In Limited Editon
(4) MMr
(3) AFMr CE (classic edition)
(3) AFMr SE (special edition)
(2) Arcade Legends 3
(2) Ms. Pacman / Galaga
(2) Houdini (magic glass, shaker and interior art installed)

I will also have the following

42" Big Buck Hunter World Deluxe
32" LCD Golden Tee Live 2017
Arachnid Knock Off (virtual shuffleboard/alley)
42" Target Toss Pro pedestal
Arachnid 2.5 Dart Board
Afterburner Climax
Striker Fighter
Big Buck Hunter Safari (27")
Silver Strike Live (27")

20-25 assorted kiddie rides

Let me know if you are interested.

Christopher

#5825 1 year ago
Quoted from gweempose:

What is this? A Galaxy II with an LCD conversion?

yes.

#5826 1 year ago

sorry, I do not understand this reference. I know who Will Wheaton is, but I just don't recognize the reference.

#5843 1 year ago

pm sent

Quoted from CraigC:

I'm torn between bringing to MGC a nice tftc with color dmd for sale or the free fall that trilogy restored just for folks to play (NFS). The good thing about selling tftc is that I will have more game room space, the bad thing is that I'll have space to bring something home .
If I can pre sell tales, I can probably fit both on the way up.... If anyone is interested..
-c

2 weeks later
#5898 1 year ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

Try kingpingames. He had one at MGC for sale. Not sure if it sold ther.

Thanks Tom. That one is actually a Big Buck Hunter World Deluxe. The Big Buck Hunter HD is a newer model of that style.

7 months later
#6739 1 year ago

In stock and ready for Christmas!

JJP Pirates of the Caribbean Collector's Edition
Hobbit Black Arrow
Attack From Mars Remake Classic Edition
Attack From Mars Remake Special Edition
Total Nuclear Annihilation (boxed up on 12/6/18)

Other machines are availble to be ordered now for delivery in 2019

Woz 75th
Potc LE
Potc SE
Mbr CE
Mbr SE
ACNC
Oktoberfest

Let me know how we can help to make this Christmas extra (ball) special for your family!

Delivery and setup available in certain areas.

Call today to get your machine (in my best "late night marketing voice")

1 week later
#6752 1 year ago

I have a beautiful Stern Pirates of the Caribbean up for trade.

Looking for the following

Walking Dead Pro
Metallica Pro
Metallica Premium
Iron Man Vault
Spiderman Vault

cash can be added for the premium and vaults.

pictures can be added if needed, but it is a very nice game. 2 owners (original owner purchased from Sharper Image in 2006, next owner purchased and it stayed in their home until I acquired it)

1 week later
#6769 1 year ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Anyone want to sell a nice medieval madness ? I saw broncobob has one but he wants crazy money and hasn’t responded.

I think @vidgamseller had a nib remake. I'm being told we wont have the next run until then end of 1q 2019

#6789 1 year ago
Quoted from Ilushka85:

Who wants a dialed in ?

I forget, it is a ce or a le? I have a couple guys looking for a used le.

#6791 1 year ago

Ha, mine is 2.5 years old and very sassy. Not sure I would want to take advantage of you like that.

P.s. for those freaking out right now, I would never sell my daughter... for a pinball.

#6798 1 year ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

Wanted Attack from Mars. Looking for a lightly used machine.
Pm if you have one.

original, remake classic, remake special, remake limited, fully restored?

1 month later
#6960 11 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

dont worry, they get rotated though and many are stored at friends houses...

Anytime you want to store Wrath of Olympus at my house we can become friends...

#6962 11 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Start writing a big check to buy that friendship buddy.

ouch. it's like high school all over again.

4 weeks later
#7094 10 months ago

Whats the best price on Invisiglass or PDI? It looks like PDI is better, but I would entertain either if the price was right. Would need a sheet of widebody and a sheet of standard. I think I saw $75 a sheet some where.....

If you can find either for $75 then you should get as many as you can. right now, i think JJP invisiglass is $295 a sheet (standard or widebody). I am trying to get some for MGC, but i am not sure yet.

2 months later
1 month later
#7592 6 months ago
Quoted from Marcdaddy:

Anyone have a JJP Hobbit they wanna sell or Trade?

PM sent

1 week later
#7674 5 months ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Anyone driving through SC anytime soon? Possible pin purchase.

I have a delivery in Johnson City, TN in about 3 weeks. if you could have your guy meet me there i can drop back off in the Chicagoland area for $100

2 months later
#7834 3 months ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Looking for an Alice Cooper

I have some in my allotment that will be available before the end of the year.

Shoot me an email and we'll get you one

Sales@kingpingames.net

#7840 3 months ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I'm looking for a piece of widebody PDI or Invisiglass for my GnR. Does anyone happen to have a spare sheet lying around?

check with @gap, he might have some.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
Flipper Parts
Buthamburg
$ 74.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
$ 300.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
$ 21.00
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 34.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 35.00
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 229.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 30.00
$ 5,899.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 149.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Id Rather Play Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kingpingames.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside