5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7,829 posts
  • 448 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by normalville
  • Topic is favorited by 292 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 957 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_5366_(resized).JPG
IMG_5359_(resized).JPG
FullSizeRender_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_9_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_8_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_6_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_7_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_2_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffgoldstein2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#306 5 years ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

Anyone with a nice TZ? I will be ready in the next month or two to get one? PM me please.

I have a nice tz id sell but I would like to move it before Wednesday if at all. Moving.

4 months later
#901 4 years ago

I maybe billy. Going back and forth.

#902 4 years ago

Might want a woz though also.

#904 4 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

hey Jeff. Welcome to come over and play the X-Men. WoZ won't be working that day in the badbilly collection.
All seriousness, I enjoy my WoZ but bang for the buck X-Men is the better value game with tons of challenge modes and being a few grand cheaper.

I used to own an xmen le and I sold it before they released the big code update because i was impatient! I may be interested in checking it out.

1 month later
#1046 4 years ago

I have a huo 24 available.

2 months later
#1284 4 years ago

I have a nice TSPP. Anyone local interested in a trade let me know.

1 month later
#1479 4 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

I'm still looking for an excellent example of Junkyard. Anyone???
WOZECLE is my only machine available for trade.

How much for Woz?

#1483 4 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Hey Jeff! you ready to wheel and deal on that ACDC yet? I have a couple pins for trade as well.

Which games are you looking to trade!

#1484 4 years ago

I just noticed your post above. Are you just looking to move Sopranos and Elvis? Or do you have interest moving Mustang or walking dead?

#1488 4 years ago
Quoted from kklank:

Just got the Boss. It's staying for a while. Working on changing all the songs in Pinball Browser. Once I do that, it's going to be a blast. Game is super fast. You probably can get one from Trent still. I think they only made 70 of the Boss model.
Walking DeadLE is staying too. Just ordered another couple hundred in mods! Can't wait for code update. Sorry. Well keep me posted on your ACDC. Is your shooter lane nicked up or is it in great condition? I guess with that white paint they get chipped up pretty good.

I bought mine new. My shooter lane is perfect. Only 250 games total on the machine.

3 months later
#1758 4 years ago

Looking to sell Transformers Le Combo. Very nice condition. Will post some photos soon. If anyone is interested shoot me a p.m. $5,600.
Signed by Gary Stern and George Gomez. Speaker Led, shaker, mirror blades, backbox led kit and leg protectors. Game looks new.
Thanks.

#1761 4 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

You didn't happen to buy it from a guy in Indiana?

From Mike who I believe he bought it from the collector that at one point had every single modern Stern game and had a TV segment about it.

4 weeks later
1 month later
#1982 3 years ago

Selling a HUO ACDC Let there be rock LE with color DMD. Game has low plays and in great condition. It is currently listed in the marketplace with a few pictures.
If interested PM and I will provide you more details.

I am interested in possible trade options.

20151208_210828.jpg

#1983 3 years ago

I will post more photos shortly.

20151208_210521.jpg

1 week later
#2004 3 years ago

Lowered ACDC Let there be rock LE to from $9,500 to $8,800.
Would be interested in both a cash deal or partial trade.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-acdc-premiumle-stern-2012-2017

3 weeks later
#2147 3 years ago

Need to make room as I am looking to pickup a GOT Premium or construct a trade with a dealer.

Looking to sell or trade either a Twlight Zone or Mustang "Boss" Edition (Premium) HUO.

Both games are in very good condition and both games have several mods.

3 weeks later
#2229 3 years ago

HUO Mustang Boss. ($6,000) speedometer mod, led speaker and mustang logo mounted on speaker.

Very nice Twlight Zone ($5,500) with mods

Will provide more info when I get home.

#2231 3 years ago

Need to make room for a GOT.

6 months later
#3193 3 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

And that's not because no one wants to sell me a HOU modded Metallica.

I'd consider it for the right trade. Any games you maybe looking to move?

Again I'm not sure if I want to move Metallica but I'm the original owner of a pro.

1 month later
#3430 3 years ago

All about location. NW Suburbs is not the answer for a Barcade.

1 month later
#3626 3 years ago

Looking for a Walking Dead Premium. If anyone has one they are looking to sell contact me. I am 20 minutes from EXPO.
(Interested in a used one)

Thanks.

11 months later
#5087 2 years ago

Interested in a Dialed In. Anyone looking for a TRON Pro HUO? Will be listing this in the Market tonight.

#5101 1 year ago

Picked up Dialed in locally yesterday. Love it!

2 weeks later
#5162 1 year ago

Just listed my Tron. Maybe my biggest regret to let this go, but need the space.

Archived after 19 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “This is a beautiful looking Tron I purchased from Scott Danesi's collection (Original owner) and it comes with the original translite. The original owner loaded in some custom mus...”
2017-11-02
Hawthorn Woods, IL
6,800 (OBO)

1 week later
#5209 1 year ago

Price drop

Archived after 19 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “This is a beautiful looking Tron I purchased from Scott Danesi's collection (Original owner) and it comes with the original translite. The original owner loaded in some custom mus...”
2017-11-02
Hawthorn Woods, IL
6,800 (OBO)

3 weeks later
#5282 1 year ago

Who is ready to sell their walking dead premium?

2 months later
#5702 1 year ago

Anyone looking to add a Black Spiderman LE to your collection? I have a nice one I am looking to sell and the game is located ground level (No stairs involved!)

Archived after 97 days
Not sold
Machine - For Sale
Black Spider-Man Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I have a real nice Black Spiderman available and I am looking to sell. The game overall is in really good condition and has lots of mods currently installed. The game has LED ligh...”
2018-02-26
Hawthorn Woods, IL
6,300 (Firm)

#5730 1 year ago

Lowered my Black Spiderman to $6,700. If interested feel free to pm me.

1 week later
#5748 1 year ago

Big price drop on my Black Spiderman and will be my final price drop lowered down to $6,300. I would much rather sell to someone on Pinside. I plan to list this on ebay Monday if it doesn't sell over the weekend at my original asking rate of $7,500.

Game plays great. Check out my for sale ad on pinside.

2 months later
#6064 1 year ago

Archived after 14 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “I have an extremely nice Attack From Mars available I am looking to sell or possibly trade. Mods include the following: Restoration from Treasure Cove (About 5 years ago) Full Co...”
2018-08-30
Hawthorn Woods, IL

I am selling or looking to trade an original AFM with a quite a few mods and it is in great condition.
Restoration from Treasure Cove (About 5 years ago)

Mods include the following:
Full Cointaker LEDS
Clearcoated Playfield
Backglass LEDS
Color DMD
Bill Ung kit

1 month later
#6190 1 year ago

Sale fell through. Still have my treasure cove restored AFM original available. Anyone interested in trades, feel free to reach out. Game is listed in the marketplace.

3 weeks later
#6240 1 year ago
Quoted from FatPanda:

I'm in the market for an IM, SM, or X-Men (pro, LE for the right price). Let me know if you are looking to sell.

I have an original Spiderman I’d be willing to sell.

#6248 1 year ago

Archived after 0 days
Not sold: Decided to keep game
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Price Drop! I have an original Stern Spiderman with quite a few mods I am looking to sell or trade. The game is in a garage so hauling the game away is very simple. I have had t...”
2018-09-29
Hawthorn Woods, IL

I have a spiderman I am looking to trade or sell.

#6249 1 year ago

Archived after 14 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “I have an extremely nice Attack From Mars available I am looking to sell or possibly trade. Mods include the following: Restoration from Treasure Cove (About 5 years ago) Full Co...”
2018-08-30
Hawthorn Woods, IL

Price drop on my Attack From Mars.

#6255 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a Houdini? May look to trade mine out. I am apparently not a good enough player because that game is kicking my ass.

#6269 1 year ago

Archived after 2 days
Sold elsewhere
Machine - For Sale
Houdini Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “The game has very few plays on it and looks brand new. The game is just not for me as I am not a skilled enough player! Over $450 worth of mods installed: Custom Topper with LED...”
2018-08-14
Hawthorn Woods, IL
6,400 (Firm)

I have a Houdini available with a ton of mods installed that I am looking to sell. The game is $6,400 and is also loaded with mods (Over $450 worth of mods).

Contact me if your interested in purchasing a Houdini. The game only has 225 plays. Looks like it just came out of the box.

Thanks!

#6286 1 year ago

Archived after 0 days
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Price Drop! I have an original Stern Spiderman with quite a few mods I am looking to sell or trade. The game is in a garage so hauling the game away is very simple. I have had t...”
2018-09-29
Hawthorn Woods, IL
Archived after 14 days
Sold (amount unknown)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2018-08-30
Hawthorn Woods, IL

Houdini Sold. Still have Spiderman and Attack from Mars available with a couple price drops. Who is ready to make a deal.

1 week later
#6331 1 year ago

Archived after 0 days
Machine - For Sale
2018-09-29
Hawthorn Woods, IL

New lower price. Game has been moved upstairs for easy in and out. Because everyone who has bought a game from me and has been in my basement knows how friendly my basement stairs are!!!

2 weeks later
1 month later
#6462 12 months ago

Archived after 31 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “I am located 15 minutes from expo and game is located in my garage for easy pickup. The playfield is in good shape and the game is loaded with mods. Leds Installed Shaker motor U...”
2018-11-29
Hawthorn Woods, IL
4,550 (Firm)

Located 15 minutes from Expo!

2 weeks later
#6499 11 months ago
Quoted from Zablon:

Going to Chicago this weekend. Any good places to hit to play some newer titles?
Also, probably bringing a Jeep Wrangler which I believe hauls pins just fine if anyone has something interesting (SS and newer) they are looking to sell.

Logan Arcade Chicago has a huge selection of games.

2 months later
#6811 9 months ago

Archived after 5 days
Sold (amount private)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “The game is in really nice condition. It has LEDS on the backboard and on the playfield. The game has black lights installed throughout the playfield and it really brightens up t...”
2019-01-07
Hawthorn Woods, IL
3,500 (OBO)

Game for sale located garage level for easy move.

2 months later
#7158 7 months ago

Will be posting for sale tonight Iron Maiden Pro original owner.

2 months later
#7312 4 months ago

Archived after 8 days
Sold for $ 10,850
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) “I have a brand new in box POTC LE JJP machine being delivered today. If you are interested, then feel free to reach out. I may end up keeping it as well but open to offers. I am...”
2019-05-23
Hawthorn Woods, IL
11,100 (OBO)

The game is being delivered today but now I think I may sell this and wait for the next stern hoping that the Jurassic World rumor is true.

#7314 4 months ago
Quoted from kcZ:

At that price, you'll be able to wait out the rumor.

We will see.

1 week later
#7351 4 months ago

My Pirates sold! Who is ready to sell a Shadow?!

#7355 4 months ago
Quoted from kcZ:

I thought Neo had one for sale recently? With a restored playfield... uninstalled

It was priced higher than I wanted to spend on a Shadow.

1 month later
#7557 3 months ago

Anyone see any Wonkas in the Chicago area on location?

#7559 3 months ago
Quoted from NintenBear:

Allegedly (what a manager told me so who knows for sure) level 257 in Schaumburg should be getting one. I hope so as I’d like to try it out.

That would be cool!

#7575 89 days ago
Quoted from txstargazer3:

Kudos to jeffgoldstein2, a great guy and a great buyer. Deal with Jeff with complete confidence as he is one of the folks that make Pinside a great place to be.

Thanks so much! I am loving the game and I want to thank you again. I hope your next game ships to you soon!

1 week later
#7642 80 days ago

Any pinball league in the area that is not super competitive?

#7673 74 days ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I don't think you'll have to worry about that with Goldstein ...

Haha very nice!

2 weeks later
#7731 54 days ago

Just Posted. Mint condition Walking Dead LE!

1 month later
#7784 21 days ago

Logan Arcade got a Jurassic Park Premium already. Fun game!

1 week later
#7799 11 days ago

Selling a Monster Bash Special Edition 2nd Owner with several mods. Game is in great shape, just not the game for me.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6.00
$ 84.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus
$ 16.00
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 49.95
$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 229.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.25
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
The MOD Couple
$ 164.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 5,799.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
Electronics
Third Coast Pinball
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
€ 339.00
Displays
GermanGamingSupplies.com
$ 10.00
Apparel - Unisex
Lee's Parts
$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
£ 29.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys
$ 34.99
Cleaner
Pinball Pro

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffgoldstein2.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside