FullSizeRender_4_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_5_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_3_(resized).jpg
FullSizeRender_1_(resized).jpg
extra_SW_monitor_(resized).jpg
854e50dc187367d10885225a3112237209e73405.jpeg_(resized).jpg
69f58f4153fb877a9cfa5085a4ee61d5a1e2de38_(resized).jpg
1aedcb48e4c93f608a1b0506a5e978e7c6e46ff7_(resized).jpeg
There are 12,401 posts in this topic. You are on page 247 of 249.
#12301 38 days ago

Hanibi slot machine up for grabs. $95. PM if interested. Was in the wife's grandmas basement.

#12302 35 days ago

I have a beautiful Capcom Pinball Magic that I would consider trading for a Iron Maiden pro or premium

#12303 35 days ago

I'm also in the market for an Iron Maiden, have a nice NGG I could offer up or have cash burning a hole in my pocket.

#12304 35 days ago

Tilt has demo Iron Maidens priced well.

I'm in the market for a CQ pinball magic

#12305 35 days ago
Quoted from dudah:

I'm also in the market for an Iron Maiden, have a nice NGG I could offer up or have cash burning a hole in my pocket.

I have the nicest maiden you’re gonna find and well priced! I sent you a DM.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Have a mint and beautifully powdercoated Iron Maiden Prem for trade. Low plays (less than 400). Nice mods, full powder coat including coin door and speaker panel, foil art blades, ...”
2024-06-06
Lake Forest, IL
8,245 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 916 times

#12306 35 days ago
Quoted from Manderko1:

I have the nicest maiden you’re gonna find and well priced! I sent you a DM.

Machine - For Sale

Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Premium)

HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Have a mint and beautifully powdercoated Iron Maiden Prem for trade. Low plays (less than 400). Nice mods, full powder coat including coin door and speaker panel, foil art blades, ...”

6 days ago

Lake Forest, IL
(37 km)

Manderko1

8,500 (OBO)

That machine is a beauty!

#12307 35 days ago

I lowered the price on my IM to $5700, was trying to trade for a FF, but I found a FF local that doesn’t want any trades.

#12308 35 days ago

I still have a nice Venom that I would love to sell.

#12310 33 days ago

That looks like sears game. I miss that store. No coin door. Home game. It is more like a $300 game. That why he probably think it’s a rare classic. I think sears sold 3 different models.

#12311 33 days ago
Quoted from tonyf1965:

That looks like sears game. I miss that store. No coin door. Home game. It is more like a $300 game. That why he probably think it’s a rare classic. I think sears sold 3 different models.

No it's not the home version. It's Fireball Classic, the 1985 solid state version of the original Fireball. It is a commercial game and it does have a coin door. Price isn't too far off from where it should be. It's not a screaming deal for it.

#12312 33 days ago

Still have a beautiful Texas Chainsaw for trade. Has about 40 plays,
Looking for Sterns or Williams. Let me know what you got!

#12313 33 days ago

Sega Godzilla still available.

#12314 33 days ago

Price lowered on Venom. Open to offers.

#12315 33 days ago

I have Elvira HOH Premium, Star Trek Pro and a Hot Wheels all available FS/FT.

Feel free to reach out if you're interested.

#12316 33 days ago
Quoted from waldo34:

Price lowered on Venom. Open to offers.

Great price! Someone needs to scoop this Venom up!

#12317 33 days ago

Btw, I am toying with trading my mint TZ for Godzilla (+ $). Looking for a Godzilla HOU with unique mods/ideas. No hurry for the transaction.

TZ playfield was recently put in. 3rd magnet kit, and a crapload of mods. I have had the machine for a very long time and just need to switch things up.

Would love a local trade deal as well so I don't have to deal with shipping.

#12318 33 days ago
Quoted from iamabearsfan:

Btw, I am toying with trading my mint TZ for Godzilla (+ $). Looking for a Godzilla HOU with unique mods/ideas. No hurry for the transaction.
TZ playfield was recently put in. 3rd magnet kit, and a crapload of mods. I have had the machine for a very long time and just need to switch things up.
Would love a local trade deal as well so I don't have to deal with shipping.

Oh man WHAT? I want a tz so badly but don't want to trade my godzilla. But pm sent

#12319 30 days ago

Come onnnnn. Who wants the most beautiful IMDN premium out there? Looks how it sparkles.

Machine - For Sale
2024-06-06
Lake Forest, IL
8,245 (OBO)
Viewed: 916 times

#12320 30 days ago
Quoted from Manderko1:

Come onnnnn. Who wants the most beautiful IMDN premium out there? Looks how it sparkles.

Shocked it hasn't sold, looks pretty sweet.

#12321 30 days ago

I just had an epiphany - I have too many games. I already broke some down and moved into my storage area in basement to see if I miss them or can part with them. I think I'm ready to part with some.

I will be putting up for sale soon Scared Stiff, (1st owner HOU) Stern Pirates, and possibly (1st owner HOU) Metallica Premium. Will be setting up ads later this week. If sold through pinside contact, will donate of course.

I also will be putting up a rarity in a few days as well.

#12322 30 days ago
Quoted from Manderko1:

This man is not kidding. It’s a beuty!

Machine - For Sale

Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Premium)

12 days ago

Lake Forest, IL
(62 mi)

Manderko1

8,500 (OBO)

#12323 29 days ago

I have a nice Scared Stiff I'd like to trade for Monster Bash, preferably a remake, whaddya got?

#12324 29 days ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

Scared Stiff (1st owner HOU)

Wow! Not too many of those roaming the earth.

#12325 29 days ago

Time to let it go.....will need tissue as it goes up the stairs though.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-twilight-zone-332

#12326 29 days ago
Quoted from yancy:

Stern Pirates, not SS

#12327 29 days ago

Oh, duh, nevermind.

#12328 29 days ago

If anyone wants to make it down to our open house this Saturday, june 22nd, come on down

#12329 29 days ago
Quoted from yancy:

Sorry missed the comma. Scared Stiff is not HOU. The other two games are. Sorry for introducing excitement, but confusion. LOL

#12330 28 days ago

Selling two: Venom pro to pay for a John Wick. Selling John Wick as Vemon has not sold. Open to offers.

#12331 27 days ago

Hey yall. I’m looking for a Star Wars R2D2 topper. I know they are impossible to find. I know they go for a lot if you do find them. And I know I’m not supposed to ask for it to be removed from a game being sold (according to every listing)

But hit a brother up if you got one!

#12332 26 days ago
Quoted from Manderko1:

Hey yall. I’m looking for a Star Wars R2D2 topper. I know they are impossible to find. I know they go for a lot if you do find them. And I know I’m not supposed to ask for it to be removed from a game being sold (according to every listing)
But hit a brother up if you got one!

Theres one for sale for $3900 here. Lololol

#12333 26 days ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Does that come with the pinball machine. My God.

#12334 26 days ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Haha. Woof. Yeah I’m not doing that.

#12335 26 days ago

Changed my For Trade ad to For Sale. Only asking $4900!

Machine - For Sale
Star Trek (Pro) Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I have a Star Trek Pro I am looking to sell or trade. Good: The game plays smooth as it should The light show is amazing Rubbers replaced Blue LEDs on top of the pop bumpers Lol...”
2024-05-31
Hampshire, IL
4,900 (Firm)
Viewed: 434 times

#12336 26 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Does that come with the pinball machine. My God.

Right? Can get a pro for almost that much.

Quoted from Manderko1:

Haha. Woof. Yeah I’m not doing that.

Rightly so. What a joker that guy is.

#12337 26 days ago

Just put my Shrek up for sale. Perfect.

#12338 20 days ago

Still have an unused beautiful shadow gold cpr playfield for sale, since I can't seem to find a decently priced shadow to put it in for sale

#12339 19 days ago

Price dropped again on this great looking and great playing Met LE

#12340 19 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Still have an unused beautiful shadow gold cpr playfield for sale, since I can't seem to find a decently priced shadow to put it in for sale

Wtf? Why did I get two downvotes?

#12341 19 days ago

Three down votes.

#12342 19 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

There were a few Shadows for sale locally that some feel were "decent" prices. $4500-$5K was pretty decent. Not mine but just sayin. (I didn't down vote you)

#12343 19 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Maybe it was the sentence structure or they misunderstood you. I honestly read it four times before I understood exactly what you were trying to say.

#12344 19 days ago
Quoted from Doctor6:

Quoted from Doctor6:

A few of us have had very nicely priced shadows for the area. Maybe you are just too antsy and cant wait for people to hand deliver you a game. Just sayin cuz you asked bro.

#12345 19 days ago

Fine. Sorry. Looking to unload a nice shadow playfield. Make me a reasonable offer.

#12346 17 days ago

Buyer backed out so I’m putting this back up. Lemme know homies!

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Buyer backed out day of so I’m putting this back on the market. Here is my gorgeous Iron Maiden Premium with less than 400 plays. Has a beautiful powdercoat (including coin doo...”
2024-06-30
Lake Forest, IL
8,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 461 times

#12347 14 days ago

It's almost 4th of July weekend. Who's looking to shake up their lineup?

Any tournaments this week?

#12348 14 days ago

Happy Independence Day all!!

#12349 14 days ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/179312

What better way to celebrate 4th of July than Beating up some British in IMDN!!!

#12350 14 days ago

I think you are the British in that game? But yes, someone buy it! All-time great pin.

There are 12,401 posts in this topic. You are on page 247 of 249.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.