20230908_184110 (resized).jpg
32BE4239-D1D6-42D2-95B4-285777DAC462 (resized).jpeg
AC-DC-luci-2 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-4 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-1 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,338 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 67.
#201 7 years ago

We have a developing situation....

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#202 7 years ago

Anyone that's played enough pinball knows exactly how this ultimately panned out... Got my GC score, but came nowhere near Ball 1 for the rest of the game. :-/

#203 7 years ago

Steve is the man

1 week later
#204 7 years ago

Does anyone know where I can get the Hells Bells Translite? I am also looking for a pair of those miniature ACDC drums.

Thanks in advance

#205 7 years ago
#207 7 years ago

What is the extra bridge rectifier with the huge heat sink in the backbox for on acdc? I have never seen it on another stern pin?

#208 7 years ago

I always wondered why ACDC has such a quiet ownership crowd compared to MET, TWD, TRON, GOT, ST etc? Owners never go around with an attitude saying how great the game is like the owners of other games. Also games don't come up for sale often, but when they do they get sold quickly without much chatter.

Are ACDC owners more laid back? Any thoughts?

#209 7 years ago
Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

I always wondered why ACDC has such a quiet ownership crowd compared to MET, TWD, TRON, GOT, ST etc? Owners never go around with an attitude saying how great the game is like the owners of other games. Also games don't come up for sale often, but when they do they get sold quickly without much chatter.
Are ACDC owners more laid back? Any thoughts?

Game speaks for itself, bruh!

#210 7 years ago

Has anybody installed the mezelmods drop target splints on the hell targets in lower playfield? My left one constantly needs adjusting. If so, which size splint?

#211 7 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Game speaks for itself, bruh!

You mean it does not need a legion of people defending it in the online pinball forums?

1 week later
#212 7 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Has anybody installed the mezelmods drop target splints on the hell targets in lower playfield? My left one constantly needs adjusting. If so, which size splint?

I've done it. Should be the larger splint I think. Worked great for awhile but they will crack over time.

#213 7 years ago
Quoted from MJW:

I've done it. Should be the larger splint I think. Worked great for awhile but they will crack over time.

Thanks for the input. It may be easier it sounds like to occasionally readjust as needed.

#214 7 years ago

Splinted mine Dec.2014. Need the larger, two piece splint that needs a drop of super glue and clamp. Made the lower playfield more enjoyable. A must. Still hasn't come out of alignment yet.

#215 7 years ago

Im in just picked up a prem let the modding begin

#216 7 years ago

Couldnt take the cloudy im ocd flame polished in full effect

#217 7 years ago

Anybody have an extra cannon $ or total light show

#218 7 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Anybody have an extra cannon $ or total light show

Is it the pinball refinery total rock mod you are after?

#219 7 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

Yes

#220 7 years ago
Quoted from Toads:

Very awesome but why aren't you using it? It a awesome mod that really finishes off the already amazing light show of acdc. Plus that a 475.00 mod with the stt cannon which is a.so a must . One my favorite mods

#221 7 years ago

Sent you a pm, will keep you informed.

#222 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Very awesome but why aren't you using it? It a awesome mod that really finishes off the already amazing light show of acdc. Plus that a 475.00 mod with the stt cannon which is a.so a must . One my favorite mods

This kit is not mine but a friend of mine, however I have a kit installed in mine and it's just an awesome mod.

#223 7 years ago

Here's a sneak peek of my newest topper mod. Still in the development stages...

#224 7 years ago

Is that frame metal? Maybe just do red and yellow LED's to match the game better.

#225 7 years ago

Updating a problem on rai ac dc. Changed little Opto board And both Optos that control Lower pf kicker. Problem did not go away. It randomly will fire the kicker for no reason while your playing ball in lower pf

Did some investigating. It only happens when he uses flippers. I looked under pf and it seems certain coils are causing Opto board switch led to turn on a little and fires kicker. Very weird. Any ideas? Vibration? Ground short ? Hoping switch matrix chart will give me a place to start

1 week later
#226 7 years ago

Professionally painted Bell, so that it looks like a Bell.

bell_(resized).jpgbell_(resized).jpg

#227 7 years ago

I'm finally in the club! I waited a couple years for prices to drop. But they never really did. So I finally just bit the bullet and bought a really nice loaded Premium with the Hellen translite. I think she is hotter than Luci anyway. Here is my new line up.

#228 7 years ago
Quoted from rawbars:

I'm finally in the club! I waited a couple years for prices to drop. But they never really did. So I finally just bit the bullet and bought a really nice loaded Premium with the Hellen translite. I think she is hotter than Luci anyway. Here is my new line up.

Yea but the luci with hellen tranlight is the hottest ... lol nice pickup and one my favorite pins .

#229 7 years ago

WOW, that billet topper is incredible!! I can't even imagine how much you would have to charge for that.

#230 7 years ago
Quoted from rawbars:

Hellen translite. I think she is hotter than Luci anyway. .

you Sir are wrong!

#231 7 years ago

Painted my bell topper mod with a gold flake

#232 7 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

you Sir are wrong!

Helen is one sexy beast

#233 7 years ago

I have a premium with original trans and I would take a Helen over a luci trans light but would love anything but my stock one if anybody know if one for sale

#234 7 years ago

Helen apron stickers anybody have an extra set $ please pm

#235 7 years ago

New custom shooter rod in effect almost done

#236 7 years ago

666 layers of clear later and the devil is born

#237 7 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

666 layers of clear later and the devil is born

Nice...waiting for mine !

#238 7 years ago

Has anybody here bought one of these for a topper? I bought one. We'll see how it looks in about 3 weeks. The price was right.

ebay.com link: itm

#239 7 years ago
Quoted from Starwriter:

Has anybody here bought one of these for a topper? I bought one. We'll see how it looks in about 3 weeks. The price was right.
ebay.com link

Nice find i might just order one myself

#240 7 years ago

Finshed product i like the way the devil looks when you pull the plunger lol bobble head sorta kinda lol the red matches the powder coating perfectly

#241 7 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Finshed product i like the way the devil looks when you pull the plunger lol bobble head sorta kinda lol the red matches the powder coating perfectly

do you also sell these??

#242 7 years ago
Quoted from BigLebowski:

do you also sell these??

I can make a few more if anybodys interested just pm me

#243 7 years ago

Has anybody done a playfield swap on their LE / Premium ?

I'm in the process of swapping over and putting a NOS clearcoated playfield in mine . I've come across a small issue .

The lower playfield mounts to the bottom of the main playfield by 4 brackets / screws which attach to 4 timber blocks with a T-nut inside / under them . These timber blocks are held on to the main playfield by 3 screws in each block .

The problem I'm having is that I've removed the 3 screws holding each block to the main playfield but the blocks won't move easily .

I think they may be glued on as well as screwed ?

I don't want to force them too much and damage them .

Anybody had any experience with these and how did you get them off ? or did you leave them in place and put new ones on ?

#244 7 years ago

I received my LED lit sign/topper from Thailand today. It arrived in 5 1/2 days. That's impressive, from Thailand. It's VERY nicely made. I wish it was a little bit bigger, but I knew the size going in. The visible part of the clear sign is 9 7/8" X 5 7/8". From looking at their other auctions, they are more than willing to do custom signs. They do make a larger sign that is the hanging type. In theory, you could ask them to do AC/DC in the hanging type, but with the image upside down, and then mount it upside down, instead of hanging. However, notice that he shipping is MUCH more expensive on the larger signs. Here's a link to the one I bought.

ebay.com link: itm

#245 7 years ago
Quoted from Starwriter:

I received my LED lit sign/topper from Thailand today. It arrived in 5 1/2 days. That's impressive, from Thailand. It's VERY nicely made. I wish it was a little bit bigger, but I knew the size going in. The visible part of the clear sign is 9 7/8" X 5 7/8". From looking at their other auctions, they are more than willing to do custom signs. They do make a larger sign that is the hanging type. In theory, you could ask them to do AC/DC in the hanging type, but with the image upside down, and then mount it upside down, instead of hanging. However, notice that he shipping is MUCH more expensive on the larger signs. Here's a link to the one I bought.
ebay.com link

Give us a pic when u get it all set up

#246 7 years ago

Alot of great mod's here....

#247 7 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

you Sir are wrong!

I have to agree helan is hotter than luci. I'm all about T&A, but the way luci turned out, she looks like white trash instead of sexy. Very disappointed. And I even had the chance to trade my premium for a luci, but did not, because of that factor. Would rather have the Amp case than white (or purple rather) trash.

#248 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I have to agree helan is hotter than luci. I'm all about T&A, but the way luci turned out, she looks like white trash instead of sexy. Very disappointed. And I even had the chance to trade my premium for a luci, but did not, because of that factor. Would rather have the Amp case than white (or purple rather) trash.

I like sexy girls before old Trashy men

#249 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

Have you seen the majority of women that go to ACDC concerts? I'd say they nailed it on the head.

#250 7 years ago

Aurich nailed it on helen once i saw her I had to have her then when i got her home she shook me all night long

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

16,500 (Firm)
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 29.95
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 3,338 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 67.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-club/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.