AC-DC-luci-2 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-4 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-1 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #665 Explains ACDC rules Posted by alveolus (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rawbars.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#227 7 years ago

I'm finally in the club! I waited a couple years for prices to drop. But they never really did. So I finally just bit the bullet and bought a really nice loaded Premium with the Hellen translite. I think she is hotter than Luci anyway. Here is my new line up.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

4 months later
#324 7 years ago

I watched this tutorial. And it has helped some. But overall it is still a very confusing and frustrating rule set. Definitely tough to keep it all straight and make the right decision on the fly. Controlling the ball long enough to make sure you have the right song playing going into a specific multiball seems impossible. If I have a good game it seems like more luck than skill. I am a way bigger AC/DC fan than Metallica but not sure that is enough to make me want to keep this pin.

#331 7 years ago

I think so. And I have to say you must watch tutorial videos on this pin and search for rule sheets to apreaciate it! I was bitching earlier in this thread that I wasn't sure if this pin was for me. I would like to think that I am an intuitive pinball player. But this is not that Kind of pin. I guess all pins are becoming more and more complicated but this pin must be learned.

Things are starting to click now. But without extensive reading of the rules, there is no way to understand what's going on. I can't imAgine anybody walking up to this pin on location and understanding what the objectives are. But as a home owned pin it thrives! I was thinking about selling it because it commands such a high price. But it would have been a mistake.

You must have a full understanding of the rules to enjoy this pin. And after owning it for 6 months I'm not claiming that I do. But it is wide open and that's what makes it great. The strategy changes with every song you choose and when you start multiballs and cash in jackpots. I feel like I m just scratching the surface. I can't think of another pin that is anything like it. And honestly I wouldn't want another pin like it. It's too frustrating! But it is the perfect change of pace in any collection.

#332 7 years ago

This pin pushes you back to the constraints of a more linear pin. Sometimes you feel like you are aimless. But then again I think thats why I sought it out to begin with. You must have balance.

I have owned LOTR. And at a point you realize you will never progress to the very end. The end goal seems unobtainable. It became a chore to play.

This pin never feels like that. Which is why I keep pushing the button. At any point with any ball you can make magic happen!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 29.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider rawbars.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-club?tu=rawbars and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.