AC-DC-luci-2 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-4 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-1 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #665 Explains ACDC rules Posted by alveolus (6 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from Tmezel:

I'm in, passed on Mustang, let the MEZELmodding begin!

image-517.jpg 218 KB

You have chosen wisely!!!

#27 10 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

PS - this game is freaking amazing. Can't believe I nearly sold it this week. I probably would have dug a hole, buried my head in it and called it a day had I done so.

Why would you even consider selling it over STLE?

6 months later
#124 9 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

The solid Album insert means that you've collected the Album jackpot. Or Super Jackpot?
Something like that.

It means you reached the supers. You dont even need to collect one to get it to light solid.

1 year later
#187 8 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Depends on the song that's playing.
Whole Lotta Rosie, and You Shook Me All Night Long, for example -they force the ball through the lanes, into the bumpers.

Combo shots should always make the full loop.. Sometimes weaker or not clean shots can rattle around and not make it by the control gate n fall into the Pops.

5 months later
#249 7 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I have to agree helan is hotter than luci. I'm all about T&A, but the way luci turned out, she looks like white trash instead of sexy. Very disappointed. And I even had the chance to trade my premium for a luci, but did not, because of that factor. Would rather have the Amp case than white (or purple rather) trash.

Have you seen the majority of women that go to ACDC concerts? I'd say they nailed it on the head.

#255 7 years ago
Quoted from colonel_caverne:

Hi,
i was wondering If it worth to buy a playfield protector for an Acdc LUCI. I bought mine as used but the playfield is really like new. I can't see any dimple like on the GoT or Xmen. Does it get a spécial clearcoate like on lord le? How yours evolved over time?
Thanks

Take the translite out and turn the game on and look at it from a lower level, You'll see dimples. I wouldn't worry about it just play it and enjoy it for what it is, a kick ass game!

1 week later
#287 7 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Where did u get the acdc cannon thats on the center of the apron ? Looks dam good

I have a Black one I bought from Hooked to put in my old BIB but ended up trading it away before installing it. Its still new so if you are interested PM me.

#291 7 years ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Can u post a pic ? I might just take it off your hands

Sorry just saw this now. I'll try n post a pic later tonite.

3 months later
#326 7 years ago
Quoted from rawbars:

I watched this tutorial. And it has helped some. But overall it is still a very confusing and frustrating rule set. Definitely tough to keep it all straight and make the right decision on the fly. Controlling the ball long enough to make sure you have the right song playing going into a specific multiball seems impossible. If I have a good game it seems like more luck than skill. I am a way bigger AC/DC fan than Metallica but not sure that is enough to make me want to keep this pin.

There are lists out there that show the song bonus order for both Tour & Album Multiball. Playing to build up a huge Song Jackpot is fun and really gets the blood pumping when it gets really high but I feel many people also forget how lucrative the Super Jackpots can get for each multiball. The Jam & Album supers aren't that difficult to get to & if you use your multiplies wisely while playing the multi balls you can collect some crazy high supers. I know on my GC score I collect a couple Supers of over 150mil cause I had 3x running at the time.

Encore is also one of the best Wizard modes ever made but it is very difficult to get to on factory settings. But if you get dialed into the ramp shots you can use Jam MB to work your way through quite a few songs. I'd give it more time and try n lear the songs a little more. Also take a look at how good the scoring can be on Hell aint a bad place to be. One of the best songs to start the game with since both song bonuses are very early in tour & album multiball.

#327 7 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

and don't forget this tutorial by the best in the business.
» YouTube video
watched this then played Keith's tactics and posted my new GC score first game.

That sure is one sweet looking Luci!!!

2 months later
#346 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I find it interesting that Keith says the game is never in tournaments and takes too long? He also didn't seem to like stacking the multiballs together - especially tour and jam.
» YouTube video
Rob

Stacking multiballs makes building the song jackpot more difficult where as if you set it up right you can have all 3 multiballs ready to go one after the other. You can also chose the best song in order to collect song bonuses in tour and album.

#349 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Hmm, that kind of sounds counter productive then... You would think stacking them should be more worthwhile.. Are the triple jackpots from the bell not significant enough to be worth it?
Rob

Not as much as being able to crank up the song jackpot during multiball. I've had quite a few 300mil+ song jackpot collects and a few 250mil+ song bonus collects.

#371 7 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Is that with HB and VIP strategy, or something else?
Rob

Playing particular songs depending on multiball progress in Tour & Album.

#373 7 years ago

I have Laserific Train Topper
Still new in the box never installed if anyone is interested.

1 week later
#400 7 years ago
Quoted from SMI3:

Is there any way to get a brand new BIB playfield?

The only difference is the Steve Ritchie's signature. If you really want it that bad buy a premium playfield & ask him to sigh it.

#402 7 years ago
Quoted from SMI3:

Where to buy a premium then?

Id try the major distributors & see if they can order you one. If they can let me know I have a new in the box premium play field.

#404 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Added Color DMD and Chrome coin door this weekend

Love the Color DMD but not quite sure I get the chrome coin door on a BIB. Doesn't go well with the black armor.

1 week later
#414 7 years ago
Quoted from Captive_Ball:

I believe its the music note shots (Left orbit, left ramp, bell, right ramp, right orbit). After each time you receive the add a ball you have to do an additional shot the next time around ie: first add a ball is 5 shots, next time you would need to hit 6 of these lit shots. And you have to hit the lit ones...not just any of the shots that add upto that quantity.
For me ...hitting the right orbit is the most difficult.
Please correct me if I'm wrong...think this is correct.

This is incorrect. You only need to shoot the flashing songs note arrows. You can start a song mode and shoot 4 of the flashing shots, start multiball and only need one flashing shot for the add a ball. The rules for the add a ball never changes but you can only collect 1 add a ball per multiball. You can always collect a add a ball each time you start a new multiball though. The only exception is encore when you can get unlimited add a balls.

#417 7 years ago
Quoted from ApplePie:

So my fire button packed it in this afternoon The spring is all jammed up inside the button and it is ceased solid. It's a little longer than a standard flipper button at 1 3/8" and I can't seem to find an easy replacement at my usual online haunts (Marco, Pinball Life, Bay Area Amusements). Any ideas?

Call your distributor & have them order one from Stern.

3 months later
#485 6 years ago
Quoted from Deadlander:

Tech request:
I was wondering if anyone has had issues with their GI strobing unexpectedly during play? My ACDC premium has recently starting doing this intermittently. Any ideas of what to do to troubleshoot>
Thanks
Al

The bridge inside the backbox,...used to do it on mine a lot. Reseating the plugs would help a lil but eventually i just soldered the wires directly to the bridge n it has been perfect since.

1 week later
#598 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

I wonder if MET will get all crazy like ACDC after production is halted. I don't think it will, cause they sold so many.
But they sold a lot of Angus too right?
They can run whatever the hell they want,... I'm just glad I got my 2 machines that were built before Homer Simpson took over at QC.

They sold more ACDC's then Metallica

1 week later
#650 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

That's great Aurich, but how in the fuck do I beat War Machine?!?!

Quoted from Aurich:

When you hit the spinner the first time it lights all the other shots you need to 'beat' the mode.

I don't know what you guys are talking about, There really isn't beating any songs. You just make enough song requests to change songs & advance towards Encore. You can do that without ever even starting the scoring for the song selected.

#653 6 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Why I but 'beat' in quotes, changing songs is like beating it.

I got ya but like I said you don't even need to shoot the spinner once in order to change songs.

#655 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

HOW IN THE FUCK DO YOU MAXIMIZE POINTS FOR EACH SONG?
Better?

Sure I guess it was already known if you've owned the game for more then a couple hours. Sorry my bad.

#674 6 years ago
Quoted from Gryszzz:

It's than, and then kiss my ass.

Live in a glass house I take it? Sound like a Tron lover or something.

1 week later
#690 6 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Could be! I also noticed that completing all the flashing ones makes them reset to all flashing again and scoring 50,000 more (I think).
Rob

They all score points. The flashing ones are most important once you get into multiball as these are the ones you need to shoot for the add a ball. In single ball play if you shoot a flashing one then the main shot for the song/mode (like if you are playing war machine and shoot the spinner) it will relight all the flashing ones you shot but they will be solid instead. If you start a multiball you do not need to shoot the solid lit arrows only the flashing ones.

1 month later
1 year later
#1881 4 years ago
Quoted from Da-Shaker:

Am I the only one who thinks AC/DC pinball is better than Metallica?

No you aren't. To me its not even close either

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.95
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 12.95
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

$ 29.95
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-club?tu=smassa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.