20230908_184110 (resized).jpg
32BE4239-D1D6-42D2-95B4-285777DAC462 (resized).jpeg
AC-DC-luci-2 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-4 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-1 (resized).jpg
AC-DC-luci-3 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

2 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,338 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 67.
#151 9 years ago

Anybody have a red translucent apron for sale (or know someone who does?) please PM me.

#152 9 years ago

You checked with Pinball Refinery? That is where I got mine.

#153 9 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

You checked with Pinball Refinery? That is where I got mine.

Yea they are out of stock

#154 9 years ago

Try standard adjustments, -#16 choose no extra balls

#156 9 years ago

Based on reading the above posts.....is there really a way to change the songs?

#157 9 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Based on reading the above posts.....is there really a way to change the songs?

Yes, search the forum for pinball browser.
There's a few threads on it I think.

1 week later
#158 9 years ago

Does anyone have an issue on the ball not loading fully into the cannon? It will go down the ramp and enter the cannon, but not enough to trigger it. Usually have to wait for it to do a ball search where it fires it back out on the playfield.

This happens one every 10-15 times. I thought I remember reading about others having an issue. I'm wondering if it's a speed issue coming from the ramp as the cannon does seem to be lined up well with the ramp.

#159 9 years ago

hi fan acdc,

I wanted to know for window mini tray that is darker on the first run.
it shows a lot? If you have photos?
from which production dates have it correct?
thank you

#160 9 years ago

Wtb acdc premium

#161 9 years ago
Quoted from sturner:

Does anyone have an issue on the ball not loading fully into the cannon? It will go down the ramp and enter the cannon, but not enough to trigger it. Usually have to wait for it to do a ball search where it fires it back out on the playfield.
This happens one every 10-15 times. I thought I remember reading about others having an issue. I'm wondering if it's a speed issue coming from the ramp as the cannon does seem to be lined up well with the ramp.

This was an issue when it was released.
I solved mine by lifting the ramp edge up by cutting a small piece of plastic tube and sitting it on top of the screw at the rhs of the rock targets and wedging it under the ramp. Effectively lifting the edge of the ramp up just enough to let the ball fall a little quicker into the cannon.

#162 9 years ago

Joined the club last weekend...this seems like its one of the best games ever made! Great shots, lightshow, sounds, rules, theme, etc., etc.

20150329_162045.jpg20150329_162045.jpg
#163 9 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

Joined the club last weekend...this seems like its one of the best games ever made! Great shots, lightshow, sounds, rules, theme, etc., etc.

20150329_162045.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Not "one of"...

#164 9 years ago
Quoted from Lermods:

20150329_162045.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Jealous!!!

#165 9 years ago

I put the bell hole cliffy in, what a pain in the ass, hardest cliffy I've ever installed. By comparison, took me 5 mins to put the TZ slot scoop cliffy in. My god, the left ramp basically has to come out along with disconnecting 7-8 connectors. I took the lower playfield out to clean it and that was a walk in the park compared to the bell hole. But it's in, looks great, and I'll never have to go there again!

#166 9 years ago

Yup. He bought mine, which could have been yours last year!

#167 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Yup. He bought mine, which could have been yours last year!

#168 9 years ago
Quoted from limelime20:

I love my LTBR LE. I changed 9 songs and really am happy.!

FOT7B26.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

Always nice to see one of my custom Juke Box plastics all lit up.
Thanks for posting.

#169 9 years ago

I finally broke down and ordered the Pinbits lightning bolt flashers today. Excited to get them installed. I got tired of the bulbs constantly falling out of the factory flasher sockets.

#170 9 years ago
Quoted from Gov:

I finally broke down and ordered the Pinbits lightning bolt flashers today. Excited to get them installed. I got tired of the bulbs constantly falling out of the factory flasher sockets.

You will not be disappointed.
Put a bit of loctite on the fixing screws. One of them is at a bitch angle to keep retightening.

1 month later
#171 8 years ago

I just got in with the deck that Mezel Mods used to create their mods with. They were nice enough to leave them on for me!

#172 8 years ago

Just joined the club. Love ACDC, the band, for years and now I love the pin also. Can't believe I own one really.

3 weeks later
#173 8 years ago

I am also looking for a red translucent apron. Any leads appreciated

EDIT: Found one!

#174 8 years ago

I just picked up an ACDC Premium. I know, I did Helen and never had the game. It's bone stock, so starting to slowly mod it. Got the Pinbits lighting bolts yesterday, will install them tonight, and the Mezel bell cover. I sanded and primed and repainted that, wasn't happy with the shiny 3D printed look.

FYI, my Helen project is closed down if you missed it, but I have 5 translites left in stock. These will be the last I ever sell, so if anyone wants one shoot me a PM.

Now that I have the machine I might have to think about some new mods for it. Definitely some areas that could use improving.

#175 8 years ago

AC/DC made me a pinball hoarder.....Its such a good machine I recently bought a second one (Luci) for a future summer home....

#176 8 years ago

Looking forward to seeing what you dream up Aurich!

I have your Helen translite and it makes the machine look so much better.

#177 8 years ago
Quoted from StormyX73:

Looking forward to seeing what you dream up Aurich!
I have your Helen translite and it makes the machine look so much better.

Thanks man. We'll, probably be a little bit before I have the time, but I'll use that time to ponder ideas.

7 months later
#178 8 years ago

Finally joined the club last week. Loving it so far. Need to find a few more mods to round her off.

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#179 8 years ago

Question on settings. I hooked up a external sub (polk audio PSW10) today and ended up disconnecting the internal woofer because it was too much bass overall.

What are your favorite settings on the music level in the game adjustments? How about the music and speech levels in the feature adjustments?

#180 8 years ago

Too much bass?? There's such a thing??

#181 8 years ago
Quoted from Kkuoppamaki:

Too much bass?? There's such a thing??

Yep. I had a FF system installed and added the Polk subwoofer. It's a little too much. The walls shake...which would be good, but it almost sounds like one of those cars driving by playing hip-hop, and ALL you can hear is the overblown bass.

#182 8 years ago

Wow am I loving this game. I'm not even scratching the surface yet.
I have a question, when shooting the left orbit, what decides whether or not the ball will do the full orbit or stop at the lanes?it seems mine was never doing a full loop and now that I had the playfield up and took off the lower playfield to clean and add superbands it always makes the full loop. Is this just coincidence?

#183 8 years ago

Also on a more cosmetic note, has anyone tried to make some type of decals or I guess partial decals for the lower playfield th make the eyes and mouth a little more realistic and devilish?

#184 8 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Wow am I loving this game. I'm not even scratching the surface yet.
I have a question, when shooting the left orbit, what decides whether or not the ball will do the full orbit or stop at the lanes?it seems mine was never doing a full loop and now that I had the playfield up and took off the lower playfield to clean and add superbands it always makes the full loop. Is this just coincidence?

Depends on the song that's playing.
Whole Lotta Rosie, and You Shook Me All Night Long, for example -they force the ball through the lanes, into the bumpers.

#185 8 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

Also on a more cosmetic note, has anyone tried to make some type of decals or I guess partial decals for the lower playfield th make the eyes and mouth a little more realistic and devilish?

Haven't seen anything like that yet. Don't believe it has been done.

#186 8 years ago
Quoted from Hdmike444:

it seems mine was never doing a full loop and now that I had the playfield up and took off the lower playfield to clean and add superbands it always makes the full loop. Is this just coincidence?

There is something up with the gates at the back of the loop. Check in a coil test that they are working.

#187 8 years ago
Quoted from Chambahz:

Depends on the song that's playing.
Whole Lotta Rosie, and You Shook Me All Night Long, for example -they force the ball through the lanes, into the bumpers.

Combo shots should always make the full loop.. Sometimes weaker or not clean shots can rattle around and not make it by the control gate n fall into the Pops.

#188 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Yep. I had a FF system installed and added the Polk subwoofer. It's a little too much. The walls shake...which would be good, but it almost sounds like one of those cars driving by playing hip-hop, and ALL you can hear is the overblown bass.

So which provides the better sound experience...

Polk external sub with no FF upgrade, or FF upgrade with no external sub?

#189 8 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

For me, the perfect combo for ACDC is FF speakers in the backbox and Polk external sub, with the internal sub not in the picture at all.

#190 8 years ago

I definately would agree with you, I have that on my other pins,with the exception of the setup that came in my acdc premium.it has upgraded backbox speakers, a 12" internal sub and an amplifier. It sounds amazing

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#191 8 years ago
Quoted from RTS:

I actually loved the upgrade to the FF speakers. LOTS of bass upgrade there...and he sends you rattle tape for the glass, so what does that tell you?

#192 8 years ago

So I bought cliffys for my game so I can keep it mint. Did the bell one no issues, took the plastic of the jukebox hole and found this from the factory. WTF! Do I leave it or try and fix it? I'm afraid to touch it and have it be an issue later but not sure if it will be anyways
Not happy

#193 8 years ago

I trimmed a few big splinters and the cliffy went in perfect and the whole thing is super tight so I didn't want to disassemble it and start over. All is good

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

#194 8 years ago

Now and again during Multiball it loads 2 balls in the canon lol two quick ramp shots-I take glass off and remove a ball now if I was to leave it and the canon can't move will the game shoot the balls back up the ramp?

#195 8 years ago

ACDC has rose to the top to be my favorite game of all time over IM and ST. The only game where I yell after I hit a big jackpot or get an extra ball or after Steve yells "Smokin!" after I nail a bunch of combos.

The most satisfying shots in pinball I have ever had was during multiball when I loaded the cannon for a 2x or more big jackpot shot and cradled the other 2 balls, one on each flipper and lowered my chin to hit the fire button for the Jackpot! Done it twice so far and nothing compares. Best game ever.

3 months later
#196 8 years ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Im in the Prem club for a 1 1/2 years. I still remember when I first got the machine and thought I had a flakey switch for the longest time and was getting frustrated trying to find it and couldn't! it seemed so erratic; oddest behavior I ever saw in a pin.
Then, my wife took this pic...
IMG_0605.JPG
Mystery solved!

I LOVE this picture!

When my kids were babies - when they were tired and cranky babies - AC/DC always put them to sleep!

Really funny he was stomping your switch! LOL

#197 8 years ago

Going to pickup my premium after work tomorrow!

This is one of my 'grail' pins so I'm super excited to join the club!!

#198 8 years ago

Its a awesome pin for sure and I love luci lol.

#199 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinterest:

Going to pickup my premium after work tomorrow!
This is one of my 'grail' pins so I'm super excited to join the club!!

Congrats on finding one. It took me a little while to get rolling on it, but after it "clicked" there was no turning back for me.

#200 8 years ago

Recent mod I installed:

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 29.95
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 12.95
$ 29.95
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

12,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Richfield, MI
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

10,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

16,500 (Firm)
There are 3,338 posts in this topic. You are on page 4 of 67.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-premium-club/page/4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.