player 2 (resized).jpg
player 1 (resized).jpg
high score (resized).jpg
MPU & driver boards (resized).jpg
credit ball-in-play (resized).jpg
Farfalla2 (resized).jpg
IMG_5399 (resized).jpg
IMG_5400 (resized).jpg
There are 3,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 70.
#3351 4 months ago
Quoted from frisbez:

I turn bonus time on mine off...only based on ball 3 switch hits. Have a good ball 3 or get wrecked I guess? Pretty imbalanced and doesn't add anything from a strategy perspective.

I consider the game to be a 4 ball game with everything betting on ball 3.

Huge rewards and huge risks.

#3352 4 months ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

Why would you want to do this?
Earning time on that ball during ball 3 is a huge part of the game.
The strategy part of this makes Zac games unique!
Same as only one flip on the react flippers. Very fun and unique.

I'm worried that in a tournament people will get confused and walk away, then potentially next person will play out of turn. I can put up a note, but not sure everyone reads those consistently! In any case, would be nice to know why it isn't working. Also want to turn off extra balls, and am having same issue there (setting 32 I think).

#3353 4 months ago

Much better to explain this feature of the generation 2 zaccaria games to the player than turn it off. It is a strategic element. Once they know, they will know. A could of the last generation 1 zaccaria games also had game time bonus.

Quoted from foozle:

I'm worried that in a tournament people will get confused and walk away, then potentially next person will play out of turn. I can put up a note, but not sure everyone reads those consistently! In any case, would be nice to know why it isn't working. Also want to turn off extra balls, and am having same issue there (setting 32 I think).

#3354 4 months ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Much better to explain this feature of the generation 2 zaccaria games to the player than turn it off. It is a strategic element. Once they know, they will know. A could of the last generation 1 zaccaria games also had game time bonus.

I may decide to leave on, but would still like the ability to turn off, plus would like to turn off extra balls at least. Anyone have ideas on why this isn't working?

#3355 4 months ago

I checked extra ball setting for Devil Riders on D Gersics site:

32 Maximum Extra Balls
00 1 Extra Ball
01 3 Extra Balls
02 3 Extra Balls
03 3 Extra Balls

Looks like you can only have 1 or 3 extra balls. kind of weird if true.

Maybe set setting 26,27 and 28 to 00. This will turn off the wins, so if a win (replay/high score) was extra ball you won't get one.

Quoted from foozle:

I may decide to leave on, but would still like the ability to turn off, plus would like to turn off extra balls at least. Anyone have ideas on why this isn't working?

#3356 4 months ago
Quoted from foozle:

I have a Devil Riders and am trying to turn off the extra timed ball after ball 3. It appears to be setting #31 and it should be set to 00 to disable. It is set to 00, but the timed ball is still active. I read you might have to change the setting and change back to 00 and I tried that. Oddly, the possible options are 00, 1, 2 or 3, even though manual says the options should only be 00 and 1. The settings appear to be saving, as when I power down and back on, the setting stayed at 1, for example. I did have an nvram install, so not sure if this is the issue. I never tried changing the settings before the nvram - now I wish I had tried just to be sure.
Any ideas on this one? Thanks

you have to change every setting . all 36 need to be changed. Even if you change them back to the original, you need to cycle through . So say you are on option 10. and it's set for 3. You have to go 0, 1, 2, and back to 3 again. Then advance to the next option (option 11), do the same thing. do this for all 37. it's a bug that you have to do for all zacs. Make sure you have dip switch 4 turned on first. Then clear audits (6-10 options by holding the start button down long enough to clear everything) then go into settings.

#3357 4 months ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

you have to change every setting . all 36 need to be changed. Even if you change them back to the original, you need to cycle through . So say you are on option 10. and it's set for 3. You have to go 0, 1, 2, and back to 3 again. Then advance to the next option (option 11), do the same thing. do this for all 37. it's a bug that you have to do for all zacs. Make sure you have dip switch 4 turned on first. Then clear audits (6-10 options by holding the start button down long enough to clear everything) then go into settings.

Ah, ok. I had read this before but I thought it just meant you have to change the one setting, even though it appeared to be correct, rather than change all 37. I'll give it a try and thanks!

#3358 4 months ago

Still working on Locomotion. Very bizarre behavior. The machine will boot and start a game - sometimes. Sometimes the slingshots work. The self tests seem to work. It will fire then13 and 14 slights most of the time. Sometimes is gets hung up on #21 and sometimes it will successfully repeat the cycle. None of the other solenoids fire during the test or gameplay. When you turn on the machine you hear a train sound, no other sounds play. When it comes on , only the third digit lights up. Then it will switch to the first leftmost digit. You can cycle them in test mode but only the left most on stays on through the cycle. Sometimes the digit next to the leftmost one will blink. This is driving me nuts. I’ve sprayed deposit on all the connectors and reseated them. When I got then machine, IC41 was toast and I replaced it to get it going. I had left it on working and then when I came back to it, I get the above mess. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

#3359 4 months ago

I have several original Zaccaria displays. Some 7 digits and some 8 digits. PM if interested.

#3360 4 months ago
Quoted from Trainman15148:

Still working on Locomotion. Very bizarre behavior. The machine will boot and start a game - sometimes. Sometimes the slingshots work. The self tests seem to work. It will fire then13 and 14 slights most of the time. Sometimes is gets hung up on #21 and sometimes it will successfully repeat the cycle. None of the other solenoids fire during the test or gameplay. When you turn on the machine you hear a train sound, no other sounds play. When it comes on , only the third digit lights up. Then it will switch to the first leftmost digit. You can cycle them in test mode but only the left most on stays on through the cycle. Sometimes the digit next to the leftmost one will blink. This is driving me nuts. I’ve sprayed deposit on all the connectors and reseated them. When I got then machine, IC41 was toast and I replaced it to get it going. I had left it on working and then when I came back to it, I get the above mess. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

The Zaccaria CPU Board Gen 1 are very problematic, especially its Obsolete Proms. My advice is to buy a new CPU reproduced with current technology.

#3361 4 months ago
Quoted from PinballDr:

I have several original Zaccaria displays. Some 7 digits and some 8 digits. PM if interested.

locomotion uses 6 digit displays.

3 weeks later
#3362 3 months ago

I've run into a weird problem on Devil Riders. Can no longer start a game. When I power up the game I notice it actives the coil to knock down target 1 of the right drop target bank. Then if I try to start a game it seems to trigger the coil to knock down target #2 on the right bank instead of kicking out the ba;; into the shooter lane. It seems that it is activating the wrong coils.

Has anyone run into this before?

In the meantime I am going to look at the docs and schematics to see if I can isolate it.

#3363 3 months ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

I've run into a weird problem on Devil Riders. Can no longer start a game. When I power up the game I notice it actives the coil to knock down target 1 of the right drop target bank. Then if I try to start a game it seems to trigger the coil to knock down target #2 on the right bank instead of kicking out the ba;; into the shooter lane. It seems that it is activating the wrong coils.
Has anyone run into this before?
In the meantime I am going to look at the docs and schematics to see if I can isolate it.

did it work before? seems something is plugged in wrong. Is that long plug on the lower right corner of the driver board connected correctly. With the 2 pin one all the way to the right, then the -2 then the -3 one. from right to left.

#3364 3 months ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

did it work before? seems something is plugged in wrong. Is that long plug on the lower right corner of the driver board connected correctly. With the 2 pin one all the way to the right, then the -2 then the -3 one. from right to left.

That was it. The three pin connector that should have been all the way to the left on pins 22, 23, and 24 was not. It was next to the 2 pin connector and the two larger ones were shifted over. Have them marked now so it won’t be an issue again.

1 week later
#3365 3 months ago

A little help please, my Farfalla has been working 100% and the other day when I turned it on, the third, fourth and seventh digit are out on Player 2-3-4. Player 1 and credit display are working properly. Even it the self test the results are the same. Re-seated the 20 pin cables on all of the display and cpu, no change. Any suggestions on what to check?

#3366 3 months ago
Quoted from PinballDr:

A little help please, my Farfalla has been working 100% and the other day when I turned it on, the third, fourth and seventh digit are out on Player 2-3-4. Player 1 and credit display are working properly. Even it the self test the results are the same. Re-seated the 20 pin cables on all of the display and cpu, no change. Any suggestions on what to check?

My farfalla started doing the exasct same thing.

Check the high power on the power supply board.

It likely has to be completely rebuilt.

Mine caught fire and burned the resisters.

I solved it by buying low power display kits and not using the high power at all and pulling the fuse out for it.

These games are very old now and need refreshing.

#3367 3 months ago
Quoted from PinballDr:

If you unplug the displays (with the power off) and try running each display alone to see if all the digits appear or not. If they work try adding additional displays to see if it is the load on the HV doing it and if so then it should be rebuilt as mentioned in the previous post.

Otherwise if it points to the MPU then you have work to do. Does it look like the MPU ever had corrosion? If so was it all addressed? If not could be an issue with some of the display circuits including the 2101 RAM that holds he numbers for each of the displays.

#3368 3 months ago

If I unplug all of the displays except player 2, it still has the same problem. I will recheck the voltage but it was in the 160 volt range.

#3369 3 months ago
Quoted from PinballDr:

If I unplug all of the displays except player 2, it still has the same problem. I will recheck the voltage but it was in the 160 volt range.

Then you may be looking at a bad ribbon cable or something on the MPU. One way to determine for sure is to rejumper one of the bad displays to a location that worked. If it does work then it points the the cable or MPU. Otherwise troubleshoot each of the displays. You may just have a wire that drives the digit that needs to be desoldered to the PCB or one of the components driving the digit of the display is bad.

#3370 3 months ago

Spooky finally listed in marketplace for those interested

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Zaccaria Spooky Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “1987 Zaccaria Spooky. 100% working and playing. Nice playfield. 6700 obo.”
2024-01-14
La Grange Park, IL
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 536 times
Contributed to Pinside

#3371 3 months ago

Hi,

can somebody tell me of a Gen1 (Locomotion) machine speaker specification? (Ohm, Watt)
I need to replace it.

Thanks!

#3372 3 months ago

Hey folks, rebuilding a Shooting tge Rapids and struggling with getting the right flipper height. They seem to drag terrible and cant get them to sit proud of the playfield?

The bushings seem okay...but I had heard about replacing them with Williams ones? Any suggestions please?

Cheers.

20240119_000013 (resized).jpg20240119_000013 (resized).jpg
#3373 3 months ago

A greeting to the entire club. I would like to share with you our latest project done on a Robot playfield. The result is good, and we are satisfied with it. We want to emphasize that the Robot's artwork has been directly printed onto the wood of the playfield, without the use of overlays or hardtops, preserving an authentic touch to the work.
Some photos of the playfield before and after.

IMG-20240116-WA0037 (resized).jpgIMG-20240116-WA0037 (resized).jpgIMG-20231229-WA0044 (resized).jpgIMG-20231229-WA0044 (resized).jpgIMG-20240116-WA0034 (resized).jpgIMG-20240116-WA0034 (resized).jpgIMG-20231204-WA0006 (resized).jpgIMG-20231204-WA0006 (resized).jpgIMG-20231229-WA0047 (resized).jpgIMG-20231229-WA0047 (resized).jpgIMG-20240117-WA0011 (resized).jpgIMG-20240117-WA0011 (resized).jpgIMG-20231221-WA0052 (resized).jpgIMG-20231221-WA0052 (resized).jpgIMG-20231221-WA0029 (resized).jpgIMG-20231221-WA0029 (resized).jpgIMG-20240109-WA0007 (resized).jpgIMG-20240109-WA0007 (resized).jpgIMG-20240117-WA0013 (resized).jpgIMG-20240117-WA0013 (resized).jpgIMG-20240117-WA0010 (resized).jpgIMG-20240117-WA0010 (resized).jpg
#3374 3 months ago

I am looking for a couple red flipper covers for the generation 2 games. For a nice Devil Riders that I am slowly putting back together. Even one would help. Am trying to keep this as original as possible and I think that is one of the last pieces I need.

Anyone out there have one or two stashed away you could spare? Even one would help. Please let me know if you have one.

#3375 3 months ago
Quoted from Robotworkshop:

I am looking for a couple red flipper covers for the generation 2 games. For a nice Devil Riders that I am slowly putting back together. Even one would help. Am trying to keep this as original as possible and I think that is one of the last pieces I need.
Anyone out there have one or two stashed away you could spare? Even one would help. Please let me know if you have one.

they have been unobtainable for a few years now.

David had a few and may have one left?

But without parts it may be time to just put in red translucent Bally or Williams bats.

I think that a 3d printed cover would look good also.

#3377 3 months ago
Quoted from daw6205:

A greeting to the entire club. I would like to share with you our latest project done on a Robot playfield. The result is good, and we are satisfied with it. We want to emphasize that the Robot's artwork has been directly printed onto the wood of the playfield, without the use of overlays or hardtops, preserving an authentic touch to the work.
Some photos of the playfield before and after.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

looks great. The pink is more magenta than pink, but still looks great. what process you printing? direct print to wood?

#3378 3 months ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

they have been unobtainable for a few years now.
David had a few and may have one left?
But without parts it may be time to just put in red translucent Bally or Williams bats.
I think that a 3d printed cover would look good also.

I may end up using the translucent Bally/Williams bats for the lower pair of flippers and just keep the originals for the upper ones the need the long shaft. I can probably do that now but figured it was worth asking if there were still any covers around.

Should probably talk to one my my friends that does machining and welding to get some extra Bally/Williams flippers and see if he can make an extended shaft do they would work on the upper playfield. Suppose at some point that will be needed anyway.

#3379 3 months ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

david makes them. So he should have many.

Hi, could I have his contact, pls?

#3380 3 months ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

looks great. The pink is more magenta than pink, but still looks great. what process you printing? direct print to wood?

Thank you for your feedback. We print directly on the Playfield wood, aiming to match the original artwork color through various printing trials. Our process begins with scanning the playfield, correcting it on the computer by retouching areas damaged by ball play. Unfortunately, the color seen on the computer may differ on wood due to its color absorption, prompting color trials to get as close as possible to the original shade. Another important factor is that the printing ink can never achieve the same brilliance as silk screen colors, which are now prohibited in Europe. So, you've correctly observed that the Magenta of the playfield lacks the brilliance of the original, considering that images may not accurately reflect the colors of the remade playfield.Also, consider that the photos posted here do not precisely reflect the true color of the new artwork. If we take professional photos, the exact colors of the new Robot Artwork would be accurately represented. We are very satisfied with our work, and the only drawback we have noticed is indeed the lack of brilliance in the magenta, as described earlier.

1 week later
#3382 3 months ago

So my Star God starts up fine and kicks the ball out. Launching the ball and nothing on playfield is working or scoring but flippers work fine. Once the bal drains it doesn’t get kicked into shooter lane. Any help for this novice would be greatly appreciated as most places I’ve contacted don’t know much about Gen one Zacs.

#3383 3 months ago
Quoted from the4horse:

So my Star God starts up fine and kicks the ball out. Launching the ball and nothing on playfield is working or scoring but flippers work fine. Once the bal drains it doesn’t get kicked into shooter lane. Any help for this novice would be greatly appreciated as most places I’ve contacted don’t know much about Gen one Zacs.

Hi
did you test the solenoids and switches?
Do they work?

#3384 3 months ago
Quoted from the4horse:

sounds like it's not booting fully.

#3385 3 months ago
Quoted from daw6205:

Hi
did you test the solenoids and switches?
Do they work?

The solenoids all tested okay.
Test number 3 to check if contacts are correct just sets off an audible alarm sound. Not sure what that’s about??

#3387 86 days ago

Hello everyone,
We would like to inform you about the completion of the restoration of the Playfield Robot, which we had previously shared the beginning of a few days ago. Currently, the Playfield is finished, and we are moving on to the final phase to complete this magnificent Pinball. Soon, we will be publishing a video of the illuminated Robot, showcasing its vibrant colors to the fullest, thanks to its LED lights.

IMG-20240127-WA0033 (resized).jpgIMG-20240127-WA0033 (resized).jpgInShot_20240130_055748501 (resized).jpgInShot_20240130_055748501 (resized).jpgInShot_20240130_060443863 (resized).jpgInShot_20240130_060443863 (resized).jpgInShot_20240130_060649868 (resized).jpgInShot_20240130_060649868 (resized).jpgInShot_20240130_055248814 (resized).jpgInShot_20240130_055248814 (resized).jpgInShot_20240130_054920432 (resized).jpgInShot_20240130_054920432 (resized).jpgInShot_20240130_054251116 (resized).jpgInShot_20240130_054251116 (resized).jpgInShot_20240130_054548780 (resized).jpgInShot_20240130_054548780 (resized).jpgInShot_20240130_060015402 (resized).jpgInShot_20240130_060015402 (resized).jpgIMG-20240127-WA0025 (resized).jpgIMG-20240127-WA0025 (resized).jpgIMG-20240127-WA0024 (resized).jpgIMG-20240127-WA0024 (resized).jpgIMG-20240127-WA0022 (resized).jpgIMG-20240127-WA0022 (resized).jpgIMG-20240130-WA0007 (resized).jpgIMG-20240130-WA0007 (resized).jpg
#3388 86 days ago

Wow that looks fantastic and Robot is such a worthy title to restore. Fun game. This is no disrespect to your restoration as I was an owner too, but hopefully someone makes decals for the body of these games as every robot I have seen has faded artwork. Looking forward to seeing your game lit up in all its glory!

Quoted from daw6205:

Hello everyone,
We would like to inform you about the completion of the restoration of the Playfield Robot, which we had previously shared the beginning of a few days ago. Currently, the Playfield is finished, and we are moving on to the final phase to complete this magnificent Pinball. Soon, we will be publishing a video of the illuminated Robot, showcasing its vibrant colors to the fullest, thanks to its LED lights.

#3389 86 days ago

Wow that looks fantastic and Robot is such a worthy title to restore. Fun game. This is no disrespect to your restoration as I was an owner too, but hopefully someone makes decals for the body of these games as every robot I have seen has faded artwork. Looking forward to seeing your game lit up in all its glory!

You mean something like this...
I scanned my cabinet recently and had some friends in the vpin world go to town and clean up the graphics and this is the final result.

box (resized).pngbox (resized).png

side (resized).pngside (resized).pngFronta (resized).pngFronta (resized).png
#3390 86 days ago

Brilliant!!!!! Hurray!!!!

Quoted from dvs626:

You mean something like this...
I scanned my cabinet recently and had some friends in the vpin world go to town and clean up the graphics and this is the final result.

#3391 86 days ago

Ill likely be doing the same with my Magic Castle eventually when I get around to it.
I hope it's useful to other Zaccaria owners.

I'm not certain on how I'm going to use these yet on my cabinet but mine definitely needs to be redone.

IMG20231210222122 (resized).jpgIMG20231210222122 (resized).jpg
#3392 86 days ago

I would be interested in cabinet decals for a Magic Castle once you get them done as mine is sun faded on one side. Please keep me in your progress.
Mike

#3393 86 days ago

Thanks for your comment. we redo the cabinet like the old way, after giving it its metallic grey, we do its webbing with the compressor, then we create its artwork with the silk screen, at the end we pass a light layer of transparent to protect everything, its work in the end it satisfies us a lot.

IMG-20231010-WA0008 (resized).jpgIMG-20231010-WA0008 (resized).jpgIMG-20221213-WA0013 (resized).jpgIMG-20221213-WA0013 (resized).jpgIMG-20221213-WA0008 (resized).jpgIMG-20221213-WA0008 (resized).jpgIMG-20221213-WA0016 (resized).jpgIMG-20221213-WA0016 (resized).jpgIMG-20231107-WA0026 (resized).jpgIMG-20231107-WA0026 (resized).jpgIMG-20231107-WA0018 (resized).jpgIMG-20231107-WA0018 (resized).jpgIMG-20231107-WA0028 (resized).jpgIMG-20231107-WA0028 (resized).jpgIMG-20231222-WA0033 (resized).jpgIMG-20231222-WA0033 (resized).jpgIMG-20231206-WA0017 (resized).jpgIMG-20231206-WA0017 (resized).jpgIMG-20231206-WA0016 (resized).jpgIMG-20231206-WA0016 (resized).jpgIMG-20231229-WA0014 (resized).jpgIMG-20231229-WA0014 (resized).jpgIMG-20231229-WA0013 (resized).jpgIMG-20231229-WA0013 (resized).jpgIMG-20231222-WA0028 (resized).jpgIMG-20231222-WA0028 (resized).jpgIMG-20231229-WA0022 (resized).jpgIMG-20231229-WA0022 (resized).jpgIMG-20231222-WA0034 (resized).jpgIMG-20231222-WA0034 (resized).jpgIMG-20231229-WA0031 (resized).jpgIMG-20231229-WA0031 (resized).jpgIMG-20240112-WA0011 (resized).jpgIMG-20240112-WA0011 (resized).jpg
#3394 86 days ago

I have actual screens to rescreen these cabinets. I've done about 7 of them so far. I usually don't do the white webbing. I like doing the cabinets in a high metallic silver. I have inks that are spot on matches of the original. Slightly transparent too.

#3395 86 days ago
Quoted from daw6205:

Thanks for your comment. we redo the cabinet like the old way, after giving it its metallic grey, we do its webbing with the compressor, then we create its artwork with the silk screen, at the end we pass a light layer of transparent to protect everything, its work in the end it satisfies us a lot.

If you don't mind, could you give a brief overview of the webbing process you do. I recently picked up a Zaccaria Universe and I had thought about repainting the cabinet but then I saw the marble effect they have in the base paint color and wasn't sure how that was achieved.

#3396 86 days ago
Quoted from SiN13:

If you don't mind, could you give a brief overview of the webbing process you do. I recently picked up a Zaccaria Universe and I had thought about repainting the cabinet but then I saw the marble effect they have in the base paint color and wasn't sure how that was achieved.

How to do webbing:

#3397 86 days ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I have actual screens to rescreen these cabinets. I've done about 7 of them so far. I usually don't do the white webbing. I like doing the cabinets in a high metallic silver. I have inks that are spot on matches of the original. Slightly transparent too.

Do you know the actual color code for the cabinet by any chance Neo?

#3398 85 days ago
Quoted from SiN13:

#3399 85 days ago
Quoted from dvs626:

Do you know the actual color code for the cabinet by any chance Neo?

I do not know. the main cabinet we just use whatever metallic silver we happen to like. There are many that are very close or better than the original. And for ink, I use. for blue. Gloss enamel trans blue GLE- 1590 . by inktech. and for red GLE 1690? trans Ceuise? cant read all my cans as they are covered in ink. But you have to reduce them down with paint thinner. To get the thinness you need, so the color matches. So I paint. clear, screen color 1, clear, screen color 2, clear.

20240201_165550 (resized).jpg20240201_165550 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#3400 74 days ago

Does anyone have a 6514 RAM for IC-4 on a 2nd generation Zac board, or a source for them that's not in China? The Pinball Solutions Dual NVRAM 6514/2114 has been on back order for quite some time and I would like to get this machine working. Thanks.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
Machine - For Sale
San Francisco, CA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Elkhorn, WI
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Pomona, CA
There are 3,483 posts in this topic. You are on page 68 of 70.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-pinball-owners-club-all-welcome/page/68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.