IMG-20231107-WA0026 (resized).jpg
IMG-20231206-WA0016 (resized).jpg
IMG-20231229-WA0022 (resized).jpg
IMG-20231107-WA0028 (resized).jpg
IMG-20231222-WA0028 (resized).jpg
IMG-20231222-WA0034 (resized).jpg
IMG-20231229-WA0031 (resized).jpg
IMG-20240112-WA0011 (resized).jpg

There are 3,414 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 69.
#1 10 years ago

Just thought it was about time to bring together all the owners of these, until now, obscure pins from Italy! Just got my first, a Time Machine, but loving Farfalla, Devil Riders and of course the money pin here: Spooky! Great artwork, game play and awesome craftsmanship in the playfields. OK.... time to post photos of your Zaccaria pins, mine to follow.~SpOoKy

#2 10 years ago

PS: Bob Zaccaria in P.A.~ 320 pins sir?!? You ROCK!~SpOoKy

#3 10 years ago

#4 10 years ago

Looks around for CaptainNeo. Where is he?

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from SpOoKyRiDeS:

OK.... time to post photos of your Zaccaria pins

Right then - I'm in...

001.jpg001.jpg
003.jpg003.jpg
004.jpg004.jpg
006.jpg006.jpg
007.jpg007.jpg
008.jpg008.jpg
apron.jpgapron.jpg
012.jpg012.jpg
013.jpg013.jpg
014.jpg014.jpg

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from Colehvac1:

I guess that 550 Time Machine on Long Island was in good shape?
I bet the price was right?

No not in great shape! Did you see it? A work in progress! Its going to be OK, but was rough for a very long time.~SpOoKy

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Right then - I'm in...

001.jpg 104 KB

003.jpg 84 KB

004.jpg 85 KB

006.jpg 133 KB

007.jpg 148 KB

008.jpg 139 KB

apron.jpg 226 KB

012.jpg 75 KB

013.jpg 107 KB

014.jpg 100 KB

Nice! Love the artwork and layout! Thanks for sharing!~SpOoKy

#8 10 years ago

nice moon flight zippydapinhead

#9 10 years ago

i'm in as well. I currently own

Time machine
Farfalla
Robot
Devil riders
Strikes
Locomotion

have tons of parts for zacs too. probably over 30 6 digit displays. Lots of Gen 1 board sets, plastics sets for games I don't even own. Think I have a set for Future something, and another set of something else that I can't think of. Think pinball champ? not sure. Looking to collect a full set of Gen 2 zacs with a couple gen 1's thrown in.

Btw, that's a sweet ass Moon flight.

Don't know if you guys saw but I have a full set of screens made to rescreen Robot cabinets.

homepage whole cab.jpghomepage whole cab.jpg
#10 10 years ago

Robot! Nice! Would love to own one someday!~SpOoKy

#11 10 years ago

Love playing the games from zaccaria on the app on iOS. Unique and fun

#12 10 years ago

I owned a Zac Blackbelt (cool pin I really miss...)
Currently have a non functional Pinball Champ waiting for repair...

JLM

#13 10 years ago

I've played Zippy's Moon Flight and it plays as good as it looks!

We own a Combat (EM) and a Devil Riders project patiently waiting its turn to come back to life.

Art.

#14 10 years ago

I own a Magic Castle. The only Zac I've ever seen.

Jason

#15 10 years ago

I also have a nice Magic Castle. Great art.

#16 10 years ago

Would love to join this club someday, love some drop targets and the crazy art on these machines.

#17 10 years ago

I have a Farfalla!

#18 10 years ago

I recently picked up a Zaccaria Combat EM pin from a fellow collector at the Houston Arcade Expo. In the process of getting it running now but it should be working very soon... It is in great condition and will be at the Texas Pinball Festival in March.

-- Shawn

Combat Head.jpgCombat Head.jpg

Combat Playfield.jpgCombat Playfield.jpg

Combat Cabinet Side.jpgCombat Cabinet Side.jpg

Combat Head Side.jpgCombat Head Side.jpg

#19 10 years ago
Quoted from zippydapinhead:

Right then - I'm in...

001.jpg 104 KB

003.jpg 84 KB

004.jpg 85 KB

006.jpg 133 KB

007.jpg 148 KB

008.jpg 139 KB

apron.jpg 226 KB

012.jpg 75 KB

013.jpg 107 KB

014.jpg 100 KB

Gorgeous pin!

Quoted from zippydapinhead:Right then - I'm in...

001.jpg 104 KB

003.jpg 84 KB

004.jpg 85 KB

006.jpg 133 KB

007.jpg 148 KB

008.jpg 139 KB

apron.jpg 226 KB

012.jpg 75 KB

013.jpg 107 KB

014.jpg 100 KB

Gorgeous pin! Let me know if you ever decide to sell!

#20 10 years ago

man, even in the EM days, zaccaria did detailed cabinet work. that looks screen printed as well. I don't think they ever did stencil work.

I want to play that combat. Damn I love Zaccaria.

#21 10 years ago

It's not a pinball machine, but I do have a Zaccaria video cab. Currently has one of those Gamesfamily boards in it.

16841_1311986407856_7782117_n.jpg16841_1311986407856_7782117_n.jpg

#22 10 years ago

Find me a Time Machine! I think this is the coolest machine ever, the entire raising pop bumper area, the music (?) sounds, voice, I have wanted one of these since some guy posted a restore he did on RGP about 3-4 years ago.

Neo - lucky guy!

#23 10 years ago

Love these machines. Art is so neat.

#24 10 years ago

Their artwork was insane! The vacume formed 3-d back glasses with the neon is cool too. I'm a fan for life now!~SpOoKy

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Atomicboy:

Find me a Time Machine! I think this is the coolest machine ever, the entire raising pop bumper area, the music (?) sounds, voice, I have wanted one of these since some guy posted a restore he did on RGP about 3-4 years ago.
Neo - lucky guy!

http://kamloops.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-other-arcade-and-pinball-machines-W0QQAdIdZ551520007

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from DallasPinball:

I recently picked up a Zaccaria Combat EM pin from a fellow collector at the Houston Arcade Expo. In the process of getting it running now but it should be working very soon... It is in great condition and will be at the Texas Pinball Festival in March.
-- Shawn

Combat Head.jpg 91 KB

Combat Playfield.jpg 97 KB

Combat Head Side.jpg 82 KB

Combat Cabinet Side.jpg 89 KB

Cool game Shawn! Congrats!~SpOoKy

#27 10 years ago

Ok fellow club members, my Devil Riders is missing its neon. What are my options? I have friends that work with neon so that's option A.

Has anyone used a less fragile and more affordable option B?

#28 10 years ago

I sold a Williams Grand Lizard years ago, working neon too, and upon getting the pin delivered, my buyer dropped the head down by mistake, breaking the neon. Of ccourse it wasn't as intricate as Zaccarias molds are, but he got it made for about $125. ~SpOoKy

#29 10 years ago

devil riders is easy to remake because it's all the same color. I have an extra neon for Farfalla, but I think devil riders is blue, and farfalla is a pinkish color.

Time machine is 3 different colors, which is much harder to have remade.

#30 10 years ago

Stop all the hype, you guys are making rethink selling my devil riders maybe I should remove it from the market place until I've played it somemore

#31 10 years ago

You should as I need to sell my Police Force to buy it! ( oh yeah.... need the $$ since I still owe you some beers)~SpOoKy

#32 10 years ago

Allentown is coming quick
Can anyone say tax return money?

1 week later
#33 10 years ago

Some great pics on here. REALLY nice cabinet restore on Robot,CaptainNeo. My Robot is awaiting new life and you're right abut the cabinets on these. On mine the cabinet art is gone around the flipper and start buttons from wear. Have a Spooky, Time Machine and Locomotion currently working although looking for the elusive sound board for Locomotion. Working on Zankor now with several other Zacs awaiting life. My son posted a YouTube video of Spooky after I got that one running and restored with a lot of advice and help from David Gersic and Frank Gigliotti.

#34 10 years ago

Nice Joe! Thanks for sharing that! Seems like a bunch of great Zac fans on here. I'm waiting on Davids magic on my boards for Time Machine . ~SpOoKy

#35 10 years ago

Thats a nice moon flight you have Zippy.
I currently have
Moon Flight
Magic Castle
Pinball Champ 83 'missing backglass but I have a time machine one'
mc003.jpgmc003.jpg
pc001.jpgpc001.jpg
gr09.jpggr09.jpg

Dave

#36 10 years ago

Thanks for sharing Dave. Magic Castle looks like a helluva fun game!~SpOoKy

#37 10 years ago
Quoted from zacman:

Thats a nice moon flight you have Zippy.
I currently have
Moon Flight
Magic Castle
Pinball Champ 83 'missing backglass but I have a Time Machine one'

Dave

mc003.jpg 93 KB

pc001.jpg 71 KB

gr09.jpg 81 KB

Where is your backglass insert for time machine? I have an extra one on hand I think.

Edit: Nevermind, I see it is a pinball champ with a time machine backglass.

#38 10 years ago

I own a Devil Riders with some custom LED lighting going on... Makes it look like the carnival tents are on fire!

dr_led.JPGdr_led.JPG

#39 10 years ago
Quoted from Joeplainfield:

Some great pics on here. REALLY nice cabinet restore on Robot,CaptainNeo. My Robot is awaiting new life and you're right abut the cabinets on these. On mine the cabinet art is gone around the flipper and start buttons from wear. Have a Spooky, Time Machine and Locomotion currently working although looking for the elusive sound board for Locomotion. Working on Zankor now with several other Zacs awaiting life. My son posted a YouTube video of Spooky after I got that one running and restored with a lot of advice and help from David Gersic and Frank Gigliotti.
» YouTube video

I want this game. Anyone have a spooky they will sell me?

#40 10 years ago

I'm trying to find one as well. I know they are hard to come bye but hey, I never thought I would find a Devil Riders for sale either but I did...

#41 10 years ago

tell me about it, i've been looking for 3 years now.

#42 10 years ago

There's one listed in PA on the pinball owners list, but looks like he doesn't want to sell. Farfalla is on my list now. 25 pins later, I feel like I'm late to the Zaccaria party!~SpOoKy

#43 10 years ago

I grabbed a Farfalla on an Italian container deal a few months back. In the process of giving it a really good clean/resto.
My buddy also grabbed a Robot and Magic Castle from the same source.

Love me some Zac goodness

#44 10 years ago

That is what we should be importing on these containers, not the shitty Big Hurts, Mavericks, and other such titles (no offense to those who love those games). We need more Zacs, some Jolly Parks, shit like that!

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

That is what we should be importing on these containers, not the shitty Big Hurts, Mavericks, and other such titles (no offense to those who love those games). We need more Zacs, some Jolly Parks, shit like that!

I'd love to see more Zac pins coming here.! And maybe one more for a Spooky! Seems this stuff is waaaaay hard to find now. Kudos to those that knew how fantastic these pins were a long time ago. Zac were certainly ahead of their time. ~SpOoKy

#46 10 years ago

Some really nice machines here. Glad to see them alive and kicking. My first one I got off E-bay 6 or 7 years ago. A Devil Riders that I'm still working on. I refuse to let it go. Not progressing to quickly as my ADD kicks in. I had no idea what Zaccaria machines were but the price was right. We got it for $150 when the rest of the 80's project machines were going for 5 bills or more. All we could afford at the time. At least it had all it's boards and parts. I was hooked on the Zacs right away. I got the bulk of mine from Mike Pacek several years back...or more truthfully, my wife did. The rest I picked up here and there over the last several years when we had a few coins kicking around. Luckily I have the bulk of the parts for all and bought a lot of the chipsets while they were still plentiful. But still lack a couple of backglasses and the odd board and display. Would love to get a Farfalla. That's a really pretty machine.

#47 10 years ago

If anyone has a Robot, Time Machine or Magic Castle for sale, in any condition working or not, please let me know. I'm near Ann Arbor michigan. Thanks!

#48 10 years ago

My Zaccaria Aerobatics in my office up here in AK. Somehow made its way from the UK(the coin mechs take pence and work) over here. Always thought it would be really cool if there was a way to find out more about its history.
photo-470.JPGphoto-470.JPG

#49 10 years ago

I agree Joe, Farfalla is s very pretty pin! Thanks AK_tilt! That's cool looking as are all the above pins! Its nice to see what others have and to give these machines proper credit.~SpOoKy

#50 10 years ago

Here's my Spooky. Have to step up the voltage as it's a 240V machine. No multitaps on the transformer on this one.

Spooky front-834.jpgSpooky front-834.jpg
Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
2,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Carrollton, TX
There are 3,414 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 69.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/zaccaria-pinball-owners-club-all-welcome and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.