(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,061 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 hours ago by Clytor
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg
There are 18,061 posts in this topic. You are on page 353 of 362.
#17600 3 months ago

Anyone in the area have the ability to transport a game for me from Poqouson VA to Richmond VA a little more than an hour

I have run into some logistical issues vehicle wise and all I have available to me is my 2022 Hyundai Santa Fe and almost certain that game won’t fit in there.

Message me if you can help.

#17601 3 months ago

Hey all, just posting my DILe if there’s interest out there locally…listed in MP…looking for sale or trades possibly…if you have any questions just let me know!

#17602 3 months ago

I'm toying idea of trading my BM66 Premium. Has many key mods including powder coat similar to SLE model. If there is interest, will post in market place. Have to make room for a few new pins coming soon.

#17603 3 months ago
Quoted from Navystan:

I'm toying idea of trading my BM66 Premium. Has many key mods including powder coat similar to SLE model. If there is interest, will post in market place. Have to make room for a few new pins coming soon.

I'm sure I'm pointing out the obvious here but if you are trading it, you are not making more room

#17604 3 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Beautiful Mint one owner HUO Rush Pro that was tastefully modded. Low plays! No wear. Plays 100% No issues. Hate to see it go. Rush is awesome!! But it is time for something new. ...”
2024-01-13
Doylestown, PA
6,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 335 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17605 3 months ago
Quoted from Clytor:

I'm sure I'm pointing out the obvious here but if you are trading it, you are not making more room

Let me help you out. I trade and get one new one, so I have a total of 2. I made more room for two pins. Actually, I was hoping to free up some cash towards the new one coming in.

#17606 3 months ago

POTCLE

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I never thought this day would come but here we are - JJPOTC LE #69 is up for sale. I am the only owner. Purchased from Joe at Pinballstar back 2018/2019 (would need to find the ...”
2024-01-13
Mechanicsville, VA
19,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 678 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17607 3 months ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Let me help you out. I trade and get one new one, so I have a total of 2. I made more room for two pins. Actually, I was hoping to free up some cash towards the new one coming in.

I'm just being silly. However, the "struggle" is real. We are cutting loose two games for space and money for Jaws.

#17608 3 months ago
Quoted from Clytor:

I'm just being silly. However, the "struggle" is real. We are cutting loose two games for space and money for Jaws.

What games?

#17609 3 months ago

Machine - For Sale
The Simpsons Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This Simpsons is in nice shape and working great. I upgraded the entire playfield to LEDs. Has the original board set suggesting that it gave the previous owner(s) little if any t...”
2024-01-14
Allentown, PA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 630 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Pharaoh Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Williams Pharaoh that doesn’t come up much. Game is in great shape. I just shopped it out, full rebuild of lower flippers and full playfield LEDs. Back glass in great shape with ...”
2024-01-14
Allentown, PA
2,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 368 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17610 3 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Built in September of 1997, this game was sold into the home market by Pacific Vend Distributors (Vancouver BC) in July of 1998 and has been in home use since then. It's in excelle...”
2024-01-10
Glen Gardner, NJ
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 574 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17611 3 months ago

Anybody have a lead on a Star Trek (Pro) or Deadpool (Pro) in the area?

#17612 3 months ago
Quoted from JD58337:

I have a buddy in Collegeville PA with a Deadpool Pro with Topper he is looking to move pretty soon.

#17613 3 months ago
Quoted from JD58337:

I have a Star Trek Pro I was planning to list in a few weeks, but would prefer a trade.

#17614 3 months ago

Still hoping to find an MMR in this area.

LMK if you have on you are looking to sell or trade (POTCLE would be my trade bait and no I am not willing to do a 1-1 trade or add money on my end)

#17615 3 months ago
Quoted from Renouart:

I have a Star Trek Pro I was planning to list in a few weeks, but would prefer a trade.

Interested in a Game of Thrones Pro for trade?

#17616 3 months ago

Seems I didn’t have pictures posted. They’ve been uploaded. Sorry about that.

Machine - For Sale
The Simpsons Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “This Simpsons is in nice shape and working great. I upgraded the entire playfield to LEDs. Has the original board set suggesting that it gave the previous owner(s) little if any t...”
2024-01-14
Allentown, PA
3,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 630 times

#17617 3 months ago

Looking for a nice Family Guy. Have cash and/or trade options. Thank you!

#17618 3 months ago
Quoted from Luke_Nukem:

Looking for a nice Family Guy. Have cash and/or trade options. Thank you!

I saw they have one at Game Gallery in Langhorne.

#17619 3 months ago
Quoted from vikingerik:

Interested in a Game of Thrones Pro for trade?

Thanks for the offer, but I will pass on GOT. My preferred is Foo Fighters, in case that is out there. But open to others.

#17620 3 months ago

Led Zeppelin Premium available for trade. Ad will be up this week for sale, but for now checking for trades.

Wizard Mods speaker panel magnet art; alternate translite; powered external subwoofer; Stern Expression Lights; updated Stern spinner kit; orange t-molding, my custom code.

I do not want to add cash to a trade, so looking for an even trade or $$ my way. A Stern pro + $1k for example.

#17621 3 months ago

Lots of interest but no commitment yet a beautiful whitewater for someone to have

Machine - For Sale
White Water Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “I’m selling this for a friend of mine he has had it for many years and it has had the following done to it New Ramps, New plastics, New Mountains, Nee Legs, both playfields clear...”
2024-01-09
Coaldale, PA
9,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 512 times

#17622 3 months ago

I’ve got a new stern Led Zeppelin topper and shooter rod for sale- if anyone is interested pm me

#17624 3 months ago

Now accepting partial trades towards my POTCLE if anyone is interested

Added 102 days ago:

Would be interested in MM/MMR, NGG, RS, JP Premium, SW Premium. Would also entertain multiple game trades + cash for it.

#17626 3 months ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “HUO built and bought in May 2023. Looking for Elvira HoH Premium in HUO or otherwise excellent condition. Local trade preferred. No shipping. Easy access for game if you are th...”
2024-01-16
Potomac Falls, VA
Trade
Archived after: 18 days
Viewed: 639 times

#17627 3 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Very nice LOTR. Recently shopped and lots of new parts/mods. Playfield looks great. Cabinet does have some touchups but overall very presentable. Back of machine does have some...”
2024-01-17
Lutherville-timonium, MD
8,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 613 times

Cash or trade let me know what you have! Can deliver for right deal. Thanks!

#17629 3 months ago

[Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “$7000 cash or trade Limited Edition Tilt Sparky topper is included but can be removed for a few hundred off Cash sale preferred but will consider trades for other Sterns with cas...”
2024-02-02
Medford, NJ
Trade
Viewed: 3208 times

#17630 3 months ago

Just posted a Galactic Tank Force for sale.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “For sale: Galactic Tank Force Deluxe Edition. $6500 OBO. Game was purchased new at TPF in March 2023. This is the game that was in the GameExchange hospitality suite. Since t...”
2024-01-18
Dulles, VA
6,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 505 times
Contributed to Pinside

#17631 3 months ago

I know it’s a long shot (impossible shot probably) but will ask anyway. Anyone have any MMR upgrades the are looking to get rid of?

#17632 3 months ago

Wanted to put a little feeler out there. Anyone local to the DMV area considering letting go of their Hobbit?

#17633 3 months ago

BKSOR Prem already sold. Not sure if Supersonic will be listed or just relegated to the shed.

#17634 3 months ago

Other - For Trade
“Have a newer build Digital Shuffle Alley by Arachnid. As you can see it is fully LEDed , 2 cup holders, universal remote for the screen. Willing to here offers of pinball machine...”
2024-01-01
Collegeville, PA
Trade
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 176 times
Digital Shuffle Alley final price drop: $2500

#17635 3 months ago
Quoted from briyau15:

Wanted to put a little feeler out there. Anyone local to the DMV area considering letting go of their Hobbit?

I have a Hobbit. Dm me

#17636 3 months ago

Anyone selling a used TOTAN playfield I can use for a wall art project for my wife as a gift?

#17637 3 months ago

Looking for a Bond Premium or LE. Cash or possibly CCr for trade

#17638 3 months ago

I have a project Bally Future Spa widebody pin. Will make a good winter project for someone. PM for details.

#17641 3 months ago

Anyone local want some mirror blades? Just pulled from my STTNG. The are in good condition but still have sticky tape on the back. No screws provide your own

$20 and I would really prefer not to ship unless you want to pay UPS to pack and ship them.

Added 96 days ago:

THESE ARE GONE TO NEW OWNER, THANKS!

#17642 3 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Anyone local want some mirror blades? Just pulled from my STTNG. The are in good condition but still have sticky tape on the back. No screws provide your own
$20 and I would really prefer not to ship unless you want to pay UPS to pack and ship them.

Wow, just my luck, I was in Richmond Thursday and drove back Friday. Most of the time I'm a day late and a dollar short. NOT THIS TIME!
This time A Day early and money to spare.
GLWS

#17643 3 months ago
Quoted from Spiderpin:

Wow, just my luck, I was in Richmond Thursday and drove back Friday. Most of the time I'm a day late and a dollar short. NOT THIS TIME!
This time A Day early and money to spare.
GLWS

Sorry. Just pulled them late last night actually so they weren't even available yet.

These are now pending pick up late tonight.

Thanks

Greg

#17644 3 months ago

Ad for Star Wars Premium with very low plays in the DMV area.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Up for sale is a Star Wars Premium built in September 2022, delivered in December 2022 and played very sporadically ever since. I’m the original owner and purchased NIB but this...”
12 days ago
Potomac, MD
8,400 (OBO)

#17645 3 months ago

If anyone is interested in a nice Hobbit le, I might be looking to trade. Looking for Deadpool premium, godzilla pro or premium, stranger things premium, NBA fastbreak, white water, champion pub. Might be interested in others on my list but space is limited in my lineup so it has to be something I really want.

#17648 3 months ago

Collector Quality Simpsons Pinball Party

$8050 package deal with rare “Where's Bart?” Giclee.

#17649 3 months ago

Selling my T2 Arcade needs some work would add cash and trade for a pinball

Other - For Sale
“Full size Midway Terminator 2 Arcade. Machine is a playing project. It's turns on most of the time and plays, but has the following issues. The game will reset at times. The Playe...”
2024-01-27
New Brighton, PA
Viewed: 316 times

There are 18,061 posts in this topic. You are on page 353 of 362.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread/page/353 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.