(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,022 posts
  • 930 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 hours ago by Spelunk71
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ecw0930.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11671 4 years ago
Quoted from Colsond3:

Anybody south have or have a lead on a nice Superman apron? Any help appreciated!

@Colsond3 hit up Todd Tuckey at tnt amusement. A recent video had 2 supermans "for parts" in his warehouse

Parts - Wanted

Superman Apron Wanted

New!

Wanted! “Anybody out there have a nice Atari Superman apron? Would love to replace mine with a nicer one.”

1 hour ago

Langhorne, PA

Wanted

Colsond3

7 months later
#12800 3 years ago

Considering putting my GETAWAY up for trade. Have (limited) cash to go with it. Can get you pics upon request.

LTT for:

POTC
Batman Forever
TRANSFORMERS
Star Wars (any of them really)
Star Trek

2 weeks later
#12876 3 years ago
Quoted from DrZhivago:

Anyone looking for a Shadow Or Stern POTC?

Interested in potc. Pm sent.

#12900 3 years ago

Softstrum you still around? Check your PM's please.

3 months later
#13377 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Check fb. Northeast for sale thread. A premium for $6500 I believe.

Do you have a link to the northeast fb sale thread?

#13380 3 years ago
Quoted from Slogan1111:

Pinball & arcade for sale northeast fb group. Search Metallica. Can't figure out how to get the link. It might be a private group. Sorry.

It's all good. I found it and have joined. Thanks!

2 months later
#13783 2 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Will do...thinking of waiting until the next Stern reveal now that it appears to be very close.

Where did you hear that? Predictions?

#13834 2 years ago

Just listed my star trek pro. Testing the waters. Super clean. Tastefully modded. Trades and sale are both options. G'n'r se first choice. Definitely SEEKING a Ghostbusters as well.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/114295

#13844 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Tempting, been interested in one since not long after I sold my premium

Willing to listen to offers. Jonesin for a g'n'r of ya got one. Know a guy with one that wants a GB so those are my first choices. Star Wars is a family fave theme so there's that too. And I dig hobbit. Haha

What ya got my man? DM me.

#13853 2 years ago
Quoted from gdonovan:

Nothing to trade right now frankly, just looking to buy one.

Cash money is good too my friend. Had a guy stop by today and he couldn't stop saying how great it looked with the lights and mods and side art. Ultimately when I opened it to show him how clean it was he realized he may be in over his head owning one for the first time.

Good discussion but I don't think he's gonna buy it.

#13873 2 years ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Listed my GnR SE for sale or trade

Machine - For Trade

Guns N' Roses (SE)

New!

As new - New out of box (first owner) “Like new Guns n Roses SE. Open to trades. Specifically looking for newer Stern Premiums - Avengers IQ, Star Wars Comic, Jurassic Park, Deadpool, etc. but would entertain other game...”

55 minutes ago

Coatesville, PA

Trade

Palmer

Pm'd you.

4 months later
#14356 2 years ago
Quoted from RazorV23:

Games are maintained at least weekly now and they got a new chef this year so the menu changed for the better.

All of that is very good because all of it was pretty bad!

2 weeks later
#14421 2 years ago
Quoted from RBradley:

I don’t write the rules either. If tacky and unwanted - certainly won’t post on this thread. Just know stock has been tough and as a new local dealer with a little left in first runs - in the North East - thought it made sense to post that I had a few of these titles available. Thanks for the feedback.

I think it was perfectly fine man. It let us know that there are games in our region available. In fact I forwarded your msg to a buddy of mine.

Your fine bro. Just don't go price gouging or you will probably get black balled. Hahaha

3 months later
#14937 2 years ago
Quoted from PBMAN:

Hello. dmacy doing a EBD Playfield swap. Sell my old board if anyone is interested. $250 OBO pickup. Could ship but would have to get cost figured out for shipping. Playfield will be available once Dave is done with swap. Text me for Pics
610-247-8489 Rick
Will donate if PF sells

What is EBD? I can't figure it out. Hahaha

2 weeks later
#14990 2 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

I am considering selling a few games. I will post officially but want to see if there is any interest.
Dialed In! LE with Radcals, factory play field protector, game blades, Tilt Topper topper, pinnovator subwoofer board, Cliffy protectors, titan rubbers, factory plastic on left ramp. HUO Second owner. $9,500
Star Wars Premium with LE Stern Topper, mirror blades, pinnovator subwoofer board, shaker motor, extra decal set, 4 hotwheel ships, extra right gate assembly, replacement plastic behind death star that was cracked from factory but I never replaced since not visible, and also an unused game blade. 1st owner HUO $10,500
Houdini 1st Owner HUO. Upgraded power supply, EOS addition, knocker addition, flipper boaster addition, share motor, pinnovators subwoofer board, Complete Cliffy protectors, purple superbands in lower half, decals. Also includes two framed signed fliers, framed playfield layout and framed back glass. $7,500

PM SENT

#15015 2 years ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Minivan from enterprise (usually a dodge or chrysler). With the seats folded down flat and cardboard on top it’s the easiest load/unload ever

I concur. I own one and it is by far the easiest. Better than an SUV. Better than a pickup. Seats are easiest to lay flat. Put cardboard down and slide it it.

Just did this with an AFM last week. Can fit a dolly beside it as well.

#15017 2 years ago
Quoted from RatShack:

This is the way to go. If you're able to choose between the two, go for the Dodge. The rear is completely flat with the seats folded down, the Chrysler has a hump in the 3rd row.
Depending on the time of year, minivans might be cheaper than a cargo van. Right now this is probably the case, or it would be if there weren't supply chain issues.

I have a Chrysler. there's nothing wrong or hard to get over. Still slides right in.

The cardboard is the key so you cover up the seat latches.

1 year later
#17350 5 months ago

AIQ LE up and listed here.

Lowest priced LE by far. Routed and well maintained. Only wear is in shooter lane. No problems. 100% working. Added sanctum 3d printed support.

This is a STEAL for an LE even with the high number of plays. If you want a great game where everything works as it should, looks great, and is a great deal, this is it!

2 months later
#17635 3 months ago
Quoted from briyau15:

Wanted to put a little feeler out there. Anyone local to the DMV area considering letting go of their Hobbit?

I have a Hobbit. Dm me

4 weeks later
#17726 60 days ago

Have a players quality Scared Stiff for sale in VA.

Nice playfield. New flippers. Fixed Pop bumpers. Replaced broken glob tower. Dmd has a scrolling line in it I don't want to mess with. Everything else works as it should. Its smooth and clean. Cabinet has some dings and scratches. Backbox works great.

Looking for $7500 obo. Much lower than games on market now. Going on market tomorrow. Wanted regional peeps to have first crack.

1 week later
#17769 49 days ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

What I don't like is in a forum thread like this one I should be able to ask people if someone is interested in X game and not be forced to place and ad.
Several months ago my post in this thread was removed when I asked if anyone might be interested in POTC. I was moderated and told I HAD to place an ad. What irritates me about that is 2 fold - one its ridiculous I can't see if there is any interest a game and 2 why do my posts get deleted and I am told I have to place an ad yet MANY other users are able to post whatever they want ie considering selling my X game any interest and there post stays.
And BTW with respect to my FORCED ad posting I did trade the game and I DID donate to pinside for it. It cost me $50 and I wasn't happy about it but I was not trying to cheat the system. It was ridiculous I was forced to post an ad just to have a discussion about it.
In addition this forum should NEVER EVER allow ads to be placed without pictures. FB doesn't let you do it so why should this forum. If you want to sell take the time to put up a description properly and pictures. There are well known forum members that get to post expensive games with no info or pictures and I find that extremely unacceptable.
I am sure I will be voted down and cast out for my comments but it is what it is. I appreciate this forum and the vast amount of info and help I get from here but if you are going to have rules lets keep it fair across the board.

That happened to me once. And the prepay did once as well.

Most of my games sell much quicker on Facebook AND I shout out to the local group before actually posting. And in forums. But 99% of the time it's actually NOT sold on here bc most are hagglers and tire kickers. Always think they can get a better deal. I find other listings places much better.

The upfront is in really poor taste. Especially if you pay a member fee.

1 month later
#17997 7 days ago
Quoted from Marc514:

Machine - For Sale

Queen (Limited Rhapsody Edition)

Featured

As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Really enjoy this pin but I’ve got to make room for my next game. My loss is your gain. Home use only in “Like New” condition! Under 400 games played. Plenty of live play rec...”

35 days ago

Sterling, VA
(49 mi)

Marc514

8,600 (OBO)

Price just reduced! Excellent condition / Like new!

Can I just come jam on it for an hour? I e been so intrigued by this game since it came out. Only ever seen one, at Pinfest, and it didn't play well.

Would love to actually experience this game!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ecw0930.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=ecw0930 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.