(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbl1116.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#13567 3 years ago

I have a JP Premium coming in soon (hopefully end of the month) which means I’ll have to let go of either a Deadpool Pro (multiple mods), or an Iron Man (2010, LEDs but no mods)

Wish i could keep them all but budget and space say no. I haven’t taken a ton of pics of either game yet but can get them pretty quickly if there’s interest

1 month later
#13755 3 years ago
Quoted from Rolpa:

Had a deal sold out from under me after taking 5k out of the bank and now I'm pissed. Need some metal in my life... anyone got a good deal on a Maiden Pro?

Out of curiosity, was it a TSPP in Delaware?

2 months later
#14006 2 years ago
Quoted from curban:

Machine - For Sale

NBA Fastbreak

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Very Nice NBAFB.

Good: fully functioning, no credit dot, excellent playfield, nice cabinet, all LEDs.

Not so good: hoop has crack (see picture ), left shooter sometimes misses h...”

3 days ago

York, PA

3,400 (OBO)

curban

Posted a very nice condition NBAFB.

Bought my first machine from curban and it was as smooth a transaction as they come. Buy with confidence

#14011 2 years ago
Quoted from curban:

...haha, thanks mlenow. Truth is, I was sweating bullets on that deal! I delivered that pin cause I was in the area for another transaction. Mlenow's place was second stop and the pin I was selling him was in the back of a closed uhaul for ~4hrs of driving. Somewhere along the drive, one of the fasteners in the left flipper assembly vibrated out/apart and fell into the bottom of the cabinet...so when we boot up mlenow's first pin purchase and first transaction with a Pinsider, the left flipper isn't working at all. Fortunately I had some tools and parts with me...but it was the peak of Covid, everyone was wearing masks, and with pressure on me (also a ~newbie) to troubleshoot and fix the problem in short time, it felt about 120F in mlenow's game room. Fortunately, I found the fastener in the cabinet and got the pin working quickly enough.
I'm very pleased that mlenow considered it a smooth deal and was ultimately happy, and I'd be very happy to work with him again (for pickup!)
//<![CDATA[
window.__mirage2 = {petok:"9fc4306216bb36215637b04815585d3a9730fc98-1625506041-1800"};
//]]>

Machine was as advertised and you stayed behind to correct the minor things that happened en route. Haven't had a problem with it since. In my book that's a win

GLWTS

1 week later
#14043 2 years ago

If anyone is looking for an Iron Man (2010) let me know. Thinking about moving on in order to make some room. Very good condition overall but does have a cracked Whiplash plastic. Located 30 minutes outside of Philadelphia

2 weeks later
#14090 2 years ago

With my Mando Pro finally set to arrive early next week, Iron Man (2010) is officially on the block.
Very nice looking cabinet and playfield (updated to LEDs at some point). Game plays as it should..magnets and Iron Monger are in great shape.
Things of note: cracked plastic below Whiplash and a few minor wear spots around the orbit at the back of the machine.
Official ad with pics will be up in the next few days once I return home from a family trip on Saturday morning, but I wanted to get it out there in case anyone wanted to make a detour while returning home from Pinfest. Happy to take prospective buyers through the machine via FaceTime in addition to any pics. Easy ground floor load out with gameroom access via the driveway
Asking $4400 OBO

1 month later
#14361 2 years ago

Trek hunt: On the lookout for a STTNG or possibly a Stern. I’m located about 30 min outside of Philadelphia and would consider some combination of trade + cash using a Data East Star Wars or Iron Man (2010)

#14372 2 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

Totally not pinball related, but I'm going to be selling some gently used mint SVS Ultra Towers (2) with foam plugs and an Ultra Center (1)... all three black ash. Retail on the three is about to jump to $3,400. Asking $2100.
Also selling an OPPO UDP-203, $1200 (will ship in the continental US)
Smoke-free home, have only been used in my dedicated theater room.
Hoping a local peep is interested! PM

If this was a month or so ago I’d have been all over it…I ended up getting a good deal on some Focal Aria 926s.

Back to pinball, I have a loaded Data East Star Wars still on the trade block, Star trek theme is the preference but I’ll listen on others

1 month later
#14625 2 years ago

Recently listed my Iron Man for sale or trade. Easy loadout to driveway.

#14628 2 years ago

Update: any trade would have to be a modern Stern or something with a backbox under 28”…non standard doorway entrance to the gameroom unfortunately.

1 week later
#14663 2 years ago

Interested in trades for similarly valued machines and can add some cash for the right deal. Looking for a Star Trek pro in particular but open to others. Located about 30 min outside Philly

#14665 2 years ago

A few games I’m currently in the market for:

Star Trek pro
GOTG pro
Met Pro
LOTR
TWD pro

I have an Iron Man listed for sale or trade (+ cash for any of the aforementioned games), located in south Jersey about 30 minutes outside of Philly

1 week later
#14752 2 years ago

I'm heading down to Baltimore area tomorrow from South Jersey and was wondering if anyone was selling a spike 2 shaker motor along the route

#14780 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

That was me.
It was listed at $6899 last Wednesday. Go to the 53 second mark of this video.

I snagged their GZ Premium for 9695+tax last week as agreed upon in an email exchange before showing up. I knew it was over MSRP going in but thats still cheaper than what I see them going for here if you want one before August 2022.
I posted about my experience online and had 12+ PMs from pinsiders asking about the place, including 4 wanting to know about the GZ Pro. I am guessing the exposure to a different crowd caused increased interest all at once and a half dozen phone calls about the same machine.
However, if you want to know if they are a legitimate business with stock in hand, they are. They are 45 minutes from me and I'd never been as their website looked like one of the scam sites. They have the only pinball showroom I've ever been in along with a bunch of slots and home arcade stuff. You can walk in during business hours and try stuff out.
I think you can order things through them at MSRP (confirm yourself) and wait just like from most other distributors.

Regarding the GZ Pro, as of yesterday the $6899 one is still for sale, it's the floor model.

The one posted on Facebook is a different GZ Pro that's NIB. I went down there bc Bill helped me find a GZ Premium after he sold the previous one. Nice guy, just looking for market value which is up everywhere. I believe these games are purchased from another vendor and then resold

#14781 2 years ago

Picked up a Star Trek Pro in a trade. Was on location with 8800 plays and the playfield needs a good cleaning but pretty good condition overall for being in an arcade. Will try to clean up a bit before creating a listing but if anyone's looking for a working project priced $1k+ below recent sales feel free to reach out
Also, if you reached out regarding GZ and I haven't responded I'll be getting to messages later tonight. Thank you

2 weeks later
#14867 2 years ago

Making a pickup in the Baltimore suburbs on Wednesday and might have room for 1 more. Passing through west Chester, pa on the way down and back up through Wilmington, DE on my way home. Willing to go a little off route

Looking mainly for Sterns (2000 or later), pro or premium models. My wishlist has some ideas but I’m open if you want to reach out

#14873 2 years ago

One spot left in the lineup and looking for a Stern pro, maybe premium. Open to most titles but preference is 2010 or later, with LOTR being an exception.
Also hoping to stay within roughly 2 hours of southern jersey.

#14889 2 years ago

Looking to fill one more spot. Ideally would be a Stern (post 2010) in the current Pro price range or below, although I would make an exception on both counts for LOTR

Open to most games as I refresh the lineup pretty regularly. Hoping to stay within a 2 hour drive of south Jersey/Philly area.

#14911 2 years ago

Looking to fill a spot with a Stern pro. Top two on wishlist linked below but open to other titles. Cash on glass

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking to buy within about 2 hours of south jersey/Philly. Would also consider a trade involving TSPP (ad on marketplace) Cash on glass”
2022-03-02
Medford, NJ
Wanted
Archived after: 27 days
Viewed: 126 times

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a nice LOTR, cash on glass or I have trade options available, please see my market listings for additional info Hoping to stay within 100 miles of southern NJ (08055)”
2022-01-03
Medford, NJ
Wanted
Viewed: 155 times

#14930 2 years ago

Snowed in with one spot in the lineup to fill and looking to buy once i dig myself out…

Top of list are LOTR, IM Pro, AIQ prem/pro but will also consider most Stern Pros in general

#14944 2 years ago

Looking to fill a couple spots, shopping list includes:

LOTR
IM pro
Met pro
STh premium
JP prem
AIQ pro/prem
Gotg

Hoping to stay within 2 hrs of southern nj

#14952 2 years ago

Offering up a really nice, HUO example of TSPP to see if it can shake loose any other games atop my wishlist.

Others considered, however tops on the wanted list are:
-LOTR
-JP Premium
-STH Premium
-IM Pro
-Met Pro
+/- cash depending on title

#14958 2 years ago

Put the cart before the horse....found a topper, now I need the game. If anyone is selling EHOH Premium within a few hours of south jersey please let me know

LOTR also still very high on the wishlist

#14967 2 years ago

Baby #2 coming within 2 weeks and I'm looking to add a game (or two) before I'm sidelined from travel for a bit (hence all the wanted posts). Open to most Stern pros or premiums but here's a few wishlist items:

WTB:
-LOTR -would actually pay finders fee if you can help facilitate a deal for a nice one
-Met Pro
-IM pro
-AIQ pro/prem
-GOTB
-TMNT pro
-TWD pro
-Hobbit (non LE version)

Possibly for trade: TSPP

Thanks!

#14996 2 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

What’s the street price for a TMNT pro these days from a distributor?

MSRP $6899

If you get shipping included in that its a win. I’m sure there will be people saying they can get it a few hundred less bc they know a guy

#14999 2 years ago

HUO TSPP with no flipper wear, no I&S wear…etc full LED and ColorDMD

Possible trade wishlist:
-Met pro
-GOTG pro
-IM pro
-AIQ pro
-possibly other Stern LCDs.

Located in south NJ.

#15014 2 years ago
Quoted from billsfanmd:

Racking too many miles on my car. May rent a small van to do a pin trade 4-5 hours down in NC. Best place to rent from price wise?

Minivan from enterprise (usually a dodge or chrysler). With the seats folded down flat and cardboard on top it’s the easiest load/unload ever

#15024 2 years ago
Quoted from DanMarino:

On the Pacifica hybrid models, the middle row seats do not fold flat down into the floor.

Quoted from billsfanmd:

Thx all! Looks like the model they have is the Chrysler Pacifica Do all the eats fold down if anyone on here owns one?

Can’t speak for the hybrid, but my guess is if renting from enterprise or similar it will not be hybrid. I just rented the Pacifica and it was a very easy move.

Ask in advance and they’ll have it all folded down for you

#15035 2 years ago

Seeing if i can squeeze one more deal in before our baby’s Monday due date. Any trade would have to be ultra local to south jersey or be done at my house

Trades preferred but cash price is listed:

Interested in:
Met pro
Gotg pro
IM pro
Aiq pro/prem
Potentially others on wishlist

Game will still be available after this weekend, just might have to wait a couple of weeks

#15040 2 years ago

Trades offers for newer Sterns welcome. I’ll have access to a van tomorrow and could travel within 90 mins or so from south Jersey**

Top of wishlist: GOTG pro, Met pro, AIQ pro/pre,

**subject to wife not going into labor!

1 week later
#15077 2 years ago

Was expecting some NIB additions in March but who knows anymore.
So now I’m leaning more towards trade scenarios for newer Sterns (+/- cash)
Met Pro top of list, but open to others

#15092 2 years ago

Looking for one of: Met Pro, IM pro, GOTG pro or AIQ premium
Cash deal or trade possibly involving my TSPP
Preferably within 2 hours of southern nj

4 weeks later
#15197 2 years ago

Looking to fill a spot for a few months while waiting on upcoming builds. Hoping to stay around $6500 or below

AIQ pro, TMNT pro to name a few, but would consider most Sterns 2003 or later

#15209 2 years ago
Quoted from tomtest:

looking for a few plasma dmd's with no burn-in or faded areas or digits out or lines out.

I’ve got two (pulled off HUO TSPP and HUO LOTR). No issues, just switched to ColorDMD. PM if interested

#15211 2 years ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

My AIQ premium arrived. I'm debating on opening it. My friend (lives close by) has one that I can play anytime. I'd be willing to trade it for a premium of equal value.

Equal value is a pretty subjective term nowadays …anything in particular you were looking for?

For example, AIQ prem and GZ prem have the same MSRP but not equal market value

1 week later
#15231 1 year ago

Rush premium, basically new out of box but would prefer to trade down or sell and free up some cash for Pinfest (can bring the game on Friday).

Looking for other modern era Sterns

Machine - For Sale
Rush (Premium) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Rush premium, latest run (4/25 build) new out of box. Looking to sell or trade down for another Stern pro and cash my way Can bring to Pinfest on Friday Happy to take additional...”
2022-05-03
Medford, NJ
8,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 413 times

#15235 1 year ago

Will be at Pinfest tomorrow and can load this up if a deal is reached ahead of time

Machine - For Sale
Rush (Premium) Archived
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Rush premium, latest run (4/25 build) new out of box. Looking to sell or trade down for another Stern pro and cash my way Can bring to Pinfest on Friday Happy to take additional...”
2022-05-03
Medford, NJ
8,700 (OBO)
Viewed: 413 times

1 week later
#15261 1 year ago
Quoted from Palmer:

Anyone have a Star Wars Comic Pro or Premium for sale or trade? PM me if available

Recommended buyer, sell him your stuff

#15268 1 year ago

Only a handful of plays.. save a few hundred off retail and avoid potential shipping woes

Would stay longer if GZ and another wishlist item weren’t currently inbound sooner than anticipated

1 week later
#15298 1 year ago

Making room for a few additions next week

#15320 1 year ago

The 10k price tag was in reference to DP premium. They’re off the line now so unless you have one in transit, i suggest jumping on the price. Don’t think anyone has an idea on a 2023 run

#15329 1 year ago

Maybe its the recent release of season 4 going to my head, but is anyone interested in a deal involving a GZ premium for Stranger things premium? I’d consider a few other Stern Pros + cash coming back my way as well

#15336 1 year ago

Would like to trade for an Iron Maiden Pro + cash, possibly work something out for Stranger Things prem
Other trades for Sterns on the wishlist considered as well

#15342 1 year ago

Interested in:
IM pro, EHOH, Stranger Things premium, Metallica pro, BM66

Trade options: GZ prem or DP prem

Machine - For Trade
NIB - New in box (personal) - “Looking to trade down for a Stern pro on my wishlist +cash, will also consider outright sale Either moving this or GZ premium (separate ad)”
2022-05-31
Medford, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 361 times

#15351 1 year ago

GZ premium for trade only.
Specific titles listed in the ad

1 week later
#15395 1 year ago

Updated ad with pics, still primarily looking at trade options

#15409 1 year ago

Anyone with a DP pro want to trade up to a premium? Assuming it’s a newer build I’d basically just be looking for the difference in MSRP.

#15415 1 year ago
Quoted from wtatumjr:

I will if you're ever near OBX or Richmond

Got a 3 month old and 3 year old…I’m lucky if i find myself an hour from home

#15419 1 year ago

Looking to trade for wishlist items

#15426 1 year ago

Anyone want to trade a DP pro for a DP premium for the difference in MSRP? From the latest run..just looking to free up a little cash

1 week later
#15462 1 year ago

I have a brand new, unpopulated Mando Pro playfield, just arrived. Willing to ship at buyers expense $750

#15473 1 year ago

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “New unpopulated playfield for a Mandalorian Pro, just arrived from Stern and still in box. Can ship at buyers expense”
2022-07-03
Medford, NJ
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 192 times

New Mando Pro playfield, just arrived but no longer need. OBO

1 week later
#15510 1 year ago

New, unpopulated Mando playfield for sale

SOLD!
Parts - For Sale
NOS (New Old Stock) - “New unpopulated playfield for a Mandalorian Pro, just arrived from Stern and still in box. Can ship at buyers expense”
2022-07-03
Medford, NJ
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 192 times

DP premium for trade

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “From the newest production run, added a shaker motor, otherwise stock Trades I’m interested in (+\-): Deadpool pro Metallica pro BM66 Iron Maiden Pro Will upload pictures ove...”
2022-07-16
Medford, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 25 days
Viewed: 871 times

#15526 1 year ago

Anyone interested in parting with a Metallica pro? I have a 2022 build DP premium that could be used as trade. Not really looking to sell outright without another deal in place first

2 weeks later
#15598 1 year ago

Interested in adding an EM era game to my collection (pinball or arcade style). Preferably within an hour or so of south Jersey as my transportation ability/time is limited these days.

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Deadpool premium from the lastest run with Insider connect. Game has less than 50 plays Will consider trades as well Loads right out to the driveway, no steps. More pics wil...”
2022-08-10
Medford, NJ
Viewed: 762 times

Also have a DP premium up for trade. I’ve admittedly been lazy with the pics on this one since it’s basically new and from the latest run, but I’m happy to take them or do a video walkthrough if we match up on a title

1 week later
#15633 1 year ago

Primarily looking for a cash sale now as a few other wishlist items became available. Thanks for looking

Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Deadpool premium from the lastest run with Insider connect. Game has less than 50 plays Will consider trades as well Loads right out to the driveway, no steps. More pics wil...”
2022-08-10
Medford, NJ
Viewed: 762 times

1 week later
#15678 1 year ago

Updated ads with better photos. DP is available for sale or trade, STh premium is trade only.

Admittedly, Stranger Things premium will be harder to pry away, but I would like to see what’s out there. Both games are located in southern NJ, easy loadout, no stairs.

#15692 1 year ago

Probably going to want a Bond pro or premium, but I’m also impatient and want something else to play in the meantime

Mainly looking for other Sterns, even trade or cash my way is the preference

#15709 1 year ago
Quoted from purbeast:

Just a heads up if you do find one, don't let the owner know you plan on MAME'ing it up. A lot of people in the arcade scene look down on it and if they know that, they may not want to sell it to you. And I'm not even joking about that lol.
I'm saying this as someone who turned their Killer Instinct 2 cabinet into a MAME cabinet a while ago too. Initially I had a pi2jamma in there but it wasn't powerful enough to play a lot of games I wanted to play, like KI1 and 2 (although I had the real arcade boards of those) and Blitz. So I recently built a new (to me - 10 year old tech) PC that I put in there instead and it plays everything with a much nicer interface too.

This is so true. I’m of the opinion that if you sell something and get your asking price (or whatever price you’re comfortable with) it’s absolutely none of your business what happens after that.

1 week later
#15751 1 year ago

Looking for an iron maiden pro, Metallica Pro or Game of Thrones LE/Prem

ACDC premium vault edition is available for trade

1 week later
#15777 1 year ago

Updated two ads. Would like to have cash come my way in either deal. Both ads have some indications of trade preference, but would consider most Sterns from the DMD or LCD era (no Mando or AIQ, please).

#15791 1 year ago

More inclined to actually move this than I was a few weeks ago. Still prefer trades with cash coming back my way. Wishlist items listed in the ad, but will consider most Sterns (no AIQ, Rush, Led Zeppelin, Mando please)

#15800 1 year ago

Trying to get to York for half a day Friday and could possibly transport one of these for the right deal. Still would prefer a trade with cash coming my way, but cash deal not out of the question

#15803 1 year ago

Broken record here, but I’d really like to get a Metallica pro.

I have Stranger things premium and AC/DC premium vault listed here that could be used in a trade, or cash deal if that’s your preference

Also keeping an eye out for Game Of thrones prem or LE, BM66, and EHOH

#15810 1 year ago

Flash sale, $10,300 if local and can pickup tomorrow. Located in south jersey

#15814 1 year ago

May be passing through Bel Air, MD early in the day tomorrow and could deliver if there's any interest. Make me an offer or throw out a trade

4 weeks later
#15928 1 year ago

Looking to switch things up. I have a mint GOT LE with flipper fidelity speakers and a few other upgrades on the block(ad coming)

Mainly interested in Stern DMD/LCD games or an Alien SV/LV, but would also consider an outright sale

#15949 1 year ago

Open to cash sale or trade

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade Game of Thrones Limited edition in perfect shape, game plays flawlessly - Color DMD (LCD) - LED Speaker lights - Laser cut speaker logos - Stern art side blade...”
2022-11-19
Medford, NJ
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1034 times

1 week later
#15995 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade Game of Thrones Limited edition in perfect shape, game plays flawlessly - Color DMD (LCD) - LED Speaker lights - Laser cut speaker logos - Stern art side blade...”
2022-11-19
Medford, NJ
10,500 (OBO)

Looking for a local cash sale or trade down with cash coming my way

2 weeks later
#16080 1 year ago

Looking mainly for local trades, but will also consider cash offers

Machine - For Sale
2022-11-19
Medford, NJ
10,500 (OBO)

#16095 1 year ago

Got the trade bug again and some time off over the next few weeks so a pretty flexible schedule as well
I have a GOT LE listed in marketplace, I also have a Spider-Man Vault that I’d entertain moving in the right deal

Only looking to trade for other Sterns at the moment (or possibly Alien)

1 week later
#16125 1 year ago

Trades preferred but local cash deal is ok too.

Also listening on my Spider-Man Vault with colorDMD, art blades, and a few other upgrades (ad to follow)

High on my wishlist are Metallica and BM66 but I’m open to other Stern titles

#16130 1 year ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Trade, permanent or temporary, for my modded Rush Pro. Let me know what you have if you're interested in playing something new for a bit or trade for keeps.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-rush-pro-19#post-7243170

Definitely recommend dealing with PoMC , takes great care of his machines

#16138 1 year ago

Need a last minute stocking stuffer? Potential buyer went dark, so I’ll offer the same deal:
$10,000 cash or equivalent trade.

Mainly interested in other Sterns +/- cash depending on title

#16144 1 year ago

Sale or trade involving other Sterns (+/-)
I’m off this week and could handle transport within 2-3 hrs

#16146 1 year ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Machine - For Sale

Game of Thrones Limited Edition

Featured

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “For sale or trade: Game of Thrones Limited edition in perfect shape, game plays flawlessly.

Has the following upgrades:
- Color DMD (LCD)
- LED Speaker lights
- Laser cut speaker ...”

6 days ago

Medford, NJ

mbl1116

10,000 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Promo options
Edit ad
End ad listing

Sale or trade involving other Sterns (+/-)
I’m off this week and could handle transport within 2-3 hrs

Price drop to $10k
Can handle transport tomorrow or Friday if a trade is worked out

#16150 1 year ago
Quoted from DudeRegular:

Basically a fancy clear coat over the cabinet graphics.

Honestly seems like more of a hassle.. as decals can be replaced if something happens

#16157 1 year ago

New year, new lineup. Ad is up for my really nice Spider-Man Vault with upgrades (colorDMD, lighted legs, Invisglass, etc). Still have GOT Limited Edition available as well.

Metallica and Batman 66 remain high atop the wishlist but I’m happy to discuss other Sterns (+\- cash) as well

Machine - For Trade
Spider-Man VE Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Putting my Spider-Man Vault Edition out there for trade Game is in excellent condition with no issues or wear to speak of Upgrades include: -ColorDMD -lighted legs -pinball shoot...”
2023-03-18
Medford, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1716 times

#16176 1 year ago

Final price drop on Game of Thrones LE to $9500 cash. Got my eye on a couple things and don’t want to keep missing out.

1 week later
#16224 1 year ago

#16237 1 year ago
Quoted from Datsun1500:

It was listed here by someone that buys and sells a lot of machines, and he is very aware of the values, so I’d guess it was market value.

Seems below market, but priced perfectly for a quick sale.

#16261 1 year ago

In the market for a sub $5k Stern, something along the lines of RBION, Rollercoaster tycoon, Monopoly, etc

I'm located in souther NJ but I'll be travelling down to Silver Spring, MD for work on Wednesday and have some time in the early afternoon.

3 weeks later
#16349 1 year ago

Spider-Man Vault back up for consideration. Not sure I want to sell outright but would consider trades that involved some cash coming back my way.
stern pro/dmd era only

Machine - For Trade
Spider-Man VE Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Putting my Spider-Man Vault Edition out there for trade Game is in excellent condition with no issues or wear to speak of Upgrades include: -ColorDMD -lighted legs -pinball shoot...”
2023-03-18
Medford, NJ
Trade
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1716 times

1 week later
#16382 1 year ago
Quoted from Looprunner:

GOTG is back on the market. It's in excellent shape! A friend of mine was harassing me because I keep adding and removing my ad. A week ago, I decided I was keeping it forever. Today, the Foo Fighters fomo has overpowered me!

Machine - For Sale

Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Practically new stock GOTG pro. I purchased it in October. Approx 250 plays. It was from the last Stern run. No issues!

I would consider trades for Spider-Man, TWD, Ghostbust...”

11 hours ago

Ebensburg, PA
(210 mi)

Looprunner

6,500 (OBO)

No shame in that. Your eventual buyer may not have been looking for the game a week or two ago!

Also I’m excited to see what games start flooding the market to fund Foo Fighters purchases. Hell of a reveal today

3 months later
#16720 10 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Spider-Man Vault Edition up for consideration. Trade is preferred to cash offers at the moment. Really looking for a BM66 but will consider other wishlist titles Upgrades inc...”
2023-07-03
Medford, NJ
Viewed: 2186 times

Still looking for the right trade +\-. I can handle all transport if it’s within 2 hrs or so

Will add cash for titles like BM66, EHOH, Star Trek LE, to name a few

#16725 10 months ago

Good deal, heading up north anytime soon?

#16743 10 months ago

Looking for a BM66. I’m in NJ

#16748 10 months ago
Quoted from stavio:

Currently dealing with legal issues from deadbeat former tennant, son just totaled main family ride, property taxes are due, in short I need $$$. Relisting Hot Shots for 2k, gonna rerubber and shop Pool Sharks and list for 2200, and the one I hate to part with most, a HUO 1st owner Iron Maiden pro build date August 21 with Cliffy s 7k.

Hope your son is ok, GLWS

#16771 10 months ago
Quoted from houseofpin:

Hey whatscthe best way to get pins out of non walkout basement with L turn … have wrapped them good and have 4 movers coming but whats the safest way i should tell them .. carry them (3 sterns and a GNR 1994 wide body)….
should they just carry, use straps or try to dolley (but has turn with landing)….
Going down they slid them in 2016 and stood up on landing and slid down again ….
But going up im worried !! Thanks does anyone know anyone I can hire as well i just dont trust movers !!

2 movers, Appliance dolly with a strap and stair treads. Slowly

#16793 10 months ago
Quoted from JOESCHALL:

Since I didn't get any immediate bites on my Torpedo Alley ad, I figured it might be overpriced. Price just dropped to $2,500.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/158832

I wouldn’t expect immediate bites right now in general unless your game is really underpriced

1 week later
#16853 9 months ago

looking for a Batman 66 in NJ or surrounding area
Cash or trade

#16869 9 months ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Spider-Man Vault Edition up for consideration. Trade is preferred to cash offers at the moment. Really looking for a BM66 but will consider other wishlist titles Upgrades inc...”
2023-07-03
Medford, NJ
Viewed: 2186 times

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “$8000 cash or trade firm for everything, includes limited run sparky tilt topper $7500 game only $700 topper Open to selling the game without the topper but don’t want to sell...”
2023-10-26
Medford, NJ
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 3116 times

My preference would be a trade involving some cash my way (but would add for BM66)

Can handle transport if within 2 hrs of me

#16871 9 months ago

4th of July price drop

$8500 with Sparky topper and ColorDMD
$8000 ColorDMD but no topper
$7600 w/ no topper or colorDMD

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “$8000 cash or trade firm for everything, includes limited run sparky tilt topper $7500 game only $700 topper Open to selling the game without the topper but don’t want to sell...”
2023-10-26
Medford, NJ

2 weeks later
#16921 9 months ago

Anyone looking to trade? Can offer up a loaded Tron Pro (Eli ramps, pinvision, powder coat, etc). Sterns preferred

Will throw an ad up shortly or pay fees, you know the drill

#16925 9 months ago

Trades involving Metallica?

Machine - For Sale
2023-10-26
Medford, NJ

A few titles I’d be interested in:
Star Trek Premium
Foo pro
POTC
GOTG pro
Bond Premium (eh, why not)
maybe TMNT pro

#16932 9 months ago

The hype died bc it’s become obvious to anyone paying attention that any model you want will be available at release. FOMO and Covid shortages are gone, and 2-3 months is a long time to wait.

#16934 9 months ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

The hype died bc it’s become obvious to anyone paying attention that any model you want will be available at release. FOMO and Covid shortages are gone, and 2-3 months is a long time to wait.

Whoops, this was a response to something posted in an entirely different thread, not sure how it ended up here.

On topic, still have a Metallica up for trade, and listing a loaded Tron (trade preferred) in a few days after vacation

#16948 9 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Tron Legacy Pro with all the desirable add-ons. Mainly looking for a cash deal but willing to trade for other Sterns, preferably with cash my way, or an even trade for a BM66 ...”
2023-10-26
Medford, NJ
10,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 3211 times
Contributed to Pinside

Preference for trades with some cash coming my way. Stern DMD or later

#16975 8 months ago

Two up for trade:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Tron Legacy Pro with all the desirable add-ons. Mainly looking for a cash deal but willing to trade for other Sterns, preferably with cash my way, or an even trade for a BM66 ...”
2023-10-26
Medford, NJ
10,500 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

Machine - For Sale
2023-10-26
Medford, NJ

Titles I’d be interested in:
BM66, Star Trek (prem/LE), POTC, LOTR, GOTG, possibly other Sterns on my wishlist

Thanks for looking

1 week later
#17010 8 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2023-10-26
Medford, NJ
10,500 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2023-10-26
Medford, NJ

3 weeks later
#17115 7 months ago

Machine - For Sale
2023-10-26
Medford, NJ

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2023-10-26
Medford, NJ
10,500 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#17200 7 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2023-10-26
Medford, NJ
10,500 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2023-10-26
Medford, NJ

Weekend bump…wishlist up to date for trading purposes. Thanks for looking

1 week later
#17245 6 months ago

I'll be traveling to York tomorrow from South Jersey passing through Exton-Lancaster and so on. Still have enough time to load up Metallica if there's any interest. Ad in marketplace

3 weeks later
#17351 5 months ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
2023-10-26
Medford, NJ
10,500 (OBO)
Contributed to Pinside
Machine - For Sale
2023-10-26
Medford, NJ

Looking to make some room in case I want to jump on labyrinth

Trades considered with cash my Way

1 week later
#17385 5 months ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “$7000 cash or trade Limited Edition Tilt Sparky topper is included but can be removed for a few hundred off Cash sale preferred but will consider trades for other Sterns with cas...”
2024-02-02
Medford, NJ
Trade
Viewed: 3208 times
[Ad embed: this ad was deleted]

1 week later
#17416 5 months ago

Topper included, ideally a cash sale, or trade with $1-2k my way

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “$7000 cash or trade Limited Edition Tilt Sparky topper is included but can be removed for a few hundred off Cash sale preferred but will consider trades for other Sterns with cas...”
2024-02-02
Medford, NJ
Trade

2 weeks later
#17444 4 months ago

(Slightly) lowered price. Will remove topper for a few hundred off

Machine - For Trade
2024-02-02
Medford, NJ
Trade

#17462 4 months ago

Looking to switch things up for games I haven’t owned, +\- $ as needed. Local cash sale also an option

Machine - For Trade
2024-02-02
Medford, NJ
Trade

1 week later
#17497 4 months ago

Looking to trade my Metallica pro for another Stern Pro with a little cash headed my way depending on the title and whether or not you want the Sparky topper.

$7100 with color dmd and every other listed mod
$7500 with sparky topper

Machine - For Trade
2024-02-02
Medford, NJ
Trade

1 week later
#17518 4 months ago

Machine - For Trade
2024-02-02
Medford, NJ
Trade

I feel pretty confident in this price point based on condition,add-ons, and recent sales....but if people want options let's do some a la carte:

ColorDMD replaced with stock DMD: $6600
ColorDMD (current configuration) : $6900
ColorDMD and Sparky Tilt Topper: $7400
Stock DMD and Sparky Topper: $7100

I'm also interested in Stern DMD/Pro titles plus cash

Happy Holidays

1 week later
#17549 3 months ago

Post holiday bump…

Metallica:$6700 cash price, add Sparky topper for an additional $500 (not selling before the game)

Tron:$10k cash price

Machine - For Trade
2024-02-02
Medford, NJ
Trade

Trades considered on both if cash comes back my way

#17556 3 months ago

I'll put this out there. Game and Sparky Tilt topper for $7k if cash pickup only (firm as firm can be). Topper not being sold before the game.

Machine - For Trade
2024-02-02
Medford, NJ
Trade

#17559 3 months ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

if i could find a buyer for my BK, i would be setting up a time to pick this up

Less than an hour away...let's make it happen

#17569 3 months ago

Machine - For Trade
2024-02-02
Medford, NJ
Trade

Leaning more towards a straight cash sale at this point, unless you've got an older Stern DMD you want to add some money to. Along the lines of RCT, Ripleys, etc

$6700 as it sits, $7000 if you want the Sparky topper included (not selling separately)

#17580 3 months ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

That avengers is pretty! And a good deal in my opinion

Agreed, someone come get my Metallica and I'll grab that AIQ!

Machine - For Trade
2024-02-02
Medford, NJ
Trade

Also still on the block:

1 week later
#17629 3 months ago

Machine - For Trade
2024-02-02
Medford, NJ
Trade

1 week later
#17668 82 days ago

Machine - For Trade
2024-02-02
Medford, NJ
Trade

#17678 78 days ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

Machine - For Trade

For sale/trade: Metallica (Pro) LED w/ Sparky topper

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “$7000 cash or trade

Limited Edition Tilt Sparky topper is included but can be removed for a few hundred off

Cash sale preferred but will consider trades for other Sterns with cas...”

45 hours ago

Medford, NJ

mbl1116

Trade

Mark sale pending
Add Promos
Edit ad listing
End ad listing

Interested in Bond pro, tmnt pro, RCT, among other Stern DMD or Pro models

3 weeks later
#17758 53 days ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Is this new?I never paid to list a game, only paid if it sold.

You have to pay upfront if Pinside thinks that you're listing games and not paying the fees after selling. I think it's automatically triggered after a certain number of "sold to non pinsider" or similar choices

#17763 53 days ago
Quoted from hockeymutt:

And the finally fee is absurd. Think I paid $50 to list and sell Scooby. I would also like to point out that I had to pay a listing fee to start out because I had a lot of unsold listings. That is because it sold off Facebook. Also charging a fee for a trade c’mon. This was the demise of Craigslist, I’m cool with $10/$5 fees here, but to ask for a fee to join and then constantly ask me to join pinside plus like the cashiers ask if I want to round up for “xxxx”.

The fees are getting ridiculous. They need to work listing/sold fees into their monthly membership options.

2 weeks later
#17895 37 days ago

Have a spot to fill and a few games I'm currently looking for (if you haven't yet listed on marketplace or were thinking about it): BM66, Bond Pro, GOTG pro, Rollercoaster Tycoon, Alien (ripley or LV), SW prem. Would also consider most Stern DMD era titles

Preferably within 2 hrs or so of central NJ, cash in hand.

Also looking for an upright Cruisn USA/World/Exotica or similar era racing game if you have it.

#17900 35 days ago

Anyone looking to part with a Rollercoaster Tycoon?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mbl1116.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=mbl1116 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.