(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,042 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 27 minutes ago by Sweetwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vabeachrunner4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11081 4 years ago

Any interest out there in a trade for a Jack*Bot?! Plays great and looks nice. Can send pics and info if interested.

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#11139 4 years ago

Hey all, just posting in case there’s any interest out there in trading for a Jack*Bot? It’s in pretty nice shape and plays great. Can send pics if interested.

4 months later
#11783 4 years ago

Hey all, anyone have a Hobbit or WOZ they’d like to trade?! I have a JPLe to offer up

Let me know if so!
Thanks!

4 weeks later
#11906 4 years ago

Hey all, I have a really nice GB Pro loaded with a lot of tasteful mods, inner art, LCD ColorDMD, etc that I’m looking to trade. I’m particularly looking for TH but may be interested in other trades. If interested let me know what you got and I could send description/pics over as well.

Thanks!

1 month later
#12163 3 years ago

Hey all...thinking about possibly selling (1) of either a GB Pro or ES...both in really nice shape. GB lots of mods (ColorDMD, acrylics, inner art, etc)...ES nice playfield, boards super clean and “bullet proofed”, new CPR BG, new ramps, mirror blades, FF speakers...if interested let me know and I’d be glad to send pics and details

4 months later
#12947 3 years ago

Hey all, not pin related but possibly looking to move my Neo Geo Goldie 2-slot that’s in great shape. It has a NOS cpo, new sticks and buttons, the EL panels work great, the card holder is new and from Szabo’s Arcade, the cabinet was smoothed out, sanded, and new vinyl was applied. The tube looks great and the motherboard was rebuilt and runs great. It also comes with 10 carts which are

Metal Slug
Fatal Fury
Baseball Stars Professional
Strikers 1945 Plus
Street Slam
Last Resort
Samurai Showdown
Art of Fighting
Burning Fight
Shock Troopers Second Squad

Asking $1250

If you have any questions just let me know.
Wanted to check locally first but will post in MP soon.

Thanks

2 months later
#13220 3 years ago

Hey all...I have a really nice WOZECLE with lots of mods, sealed 2.0 light kit if ever needed, etc that I may be interested in trading for a Wonka...if interested let me know

2 weeks later
#13307 3 years ago

Hey all I’m looking to see if anyone has a Hobbit they’d like to trade? I have a nice GB Pro and ES I can bundle towards it with +cash coming back based on trade values. If you have one let me know.

Thanks!

1 month later
#13527 3 years ago

Hey all...anyone out there have a Hobbit they’d be interested in trading? If so let me know!

#13553 3 years ago

Good morning all! Still looking for a Hobbit out there! If you have one let me know!

#13568 3 years ago

Hey all...may have an ES available pending a possible pickup and was throwing it out there to see if there’s any interest. If so let me know and I can provide pics and details...if I sell will contribute as well

Thanks

#13591 3 years ago

Hey good morning! Just curious if there is anyone out there that’d be interested and able to pickup a pin in Va Beach and deliver it to the Richmond area? If so please let me know!

Thanks!

#13596 3 years ago

Hey good morning all! Anyone possibly interested in a set of legs, side rails, and lockdown bar from a Wonka SE? They’re in excellent shape and are black wrinkled. If so just let me know

#13605 3 years ago

Hey good morning! Just listed my ES if anyone is interested...

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Earthshaker Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished - “Hey all!! Up for sale is my ES. It’s in nice shape for its age and has been a blast for my kids and I to play. We have our eye on another pin so we decided this is the one to ...”
2021-03-14
Virginia Beach, VA
3,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 431 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#13763 3 years ago

Hey all...just curious if anyone out there has any vids they’d consider trading towards a pin?! I may be interested in trading for some nice vids...let me know what you got if so!

Thanks

2 weeks later
#13869 2 years ago

Hey good morning all! Just throwing it out there to see if anyone is possibly interested in a trade for a Wonka SE? Lots of nice mods...plays great...if so let me know what you got!

#13878 2 years ago

Hey all looking for a Hobbit out there! Anyone have one they’d trade for a Wonka SE? If so let me know!

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#13914 2 years ago

Hey all...anyone have an AIQ premium available? I’ve got a nicely modded WW standard to trade if so...if so let me know!

#13915 2 years ago

Would also entertain other trades and possible sale if anyone’s interested...PM for details/pics if interested

Will contribute as always if sell outright

1 month later
#14077 2 years ago

Hey good afternoon all…I may be interested in selling my Space Station. It’s in nice shape with boards rebuilt, new displays, new NOS translight, side art, PinStaudium lighting, etc. If interested let me know and I can send pics. Will certainly contribute if sold prior to placing ad.

Thanks

1 week later
#14102 2 years ago

Hey good evening all…random but throwing it out there if anyone has any vids to trade for a Space Station? Kids and I are into late 80s/90s games like Nintendo cabs, KI, MKs, NBA Jam, SF, etc…SS is a nice players game with rebuilt boards, NOS translite, Pinstadium lighting, etc…if interested and you have anything to trade let me know!

3 weeks later
#14181 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Space Station Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Hey all, up for sale is my Space Station that’s in really nice shape. A good buddy of mine who’s been in the hobby for many years, is an avid enthusiast, and very meticulous w...”
2021-08-26
Virginia Beach, VA
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 1184 times
Contributed to Pinside

Priced to move if anyone’s interested!

1 month later
#14409 2 years ago

Hey all, not pin related but I’m looking for a nice Rolling Thunder to add to our gameroom. Looking for a nice example with side art, etc. I know it’s not the best game out there or most coveted, but definitely one with some nostalgia factor built in for us! If you have one for sale please let me know!

Thanks!

1 month later
#14584 2 years ago

Hey all random for sure but if anyone out there has a Rolling Thunder cab they’d be interested in selling please let me know! Not a super rare or collectible game by any means but one my friends and I dumped probably 100s of dollars in bitd!!

Would love to add one to the lineup!!

#14586 2 years ago
Quoted from purbeast:Serious question - have you played it recently?
Played it at my buddy's house like a month ago on MAME and holy shit does that game suck ass now lol. He swore by it too and me and my other buddy playing it were like WTF is this crap?!?
I don't remember playing as a kid though so I don't have any nostalgia for that game, and I do know that can drive a lot of it lol.

So totally get the assessment as it’s not the best game by any means but it’s totally a nostalgia thing for me…many many days and miles of walking and riding to our local 7-11 Bitd where that game seemed to occupy one of the three spots tucked in the back for what seemed like forever! Either because it was killing it in earnings or maybe because nobody else wanted it at their location?! Probably the latter. So hoping someone has one and won’t miss it if it’s gone!

4 weeks later
#14682 2 years ago

Hey all random question but does anyone out there have an NBA Jam TE in nice shape they’d part with? Been casually looking for one local for a few years. Let me know if so.

Thanks!

#14690 2 years ago

Hey thanks for the insight! I’ll definitely try and track them down

Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

There was a guy near York PA who was selling one at the show - he still has it I believe, and it is on the site ; but you may have to arrange transport

#14691 2 years ago

I’ve definitely gone the KLOV route but hadn’t had much luck lately…thought I’d throw it on here as well just in case…seems like there were more cabs available bitd over there as opposed to now…although it certainly could be that I haven’t been looking for many vid cabs either

Quoted from jcar302:

Make a wanted ad and look through KLOV.
Coinop warehouse sells most of their stuff to the "gotta have it" crowd for top dollar.
For kicks i browsed some of their recent games, sold a sega hang on for $950.
That's like a maximum of a $450 game and last year i sold one for a friend for $350 (just as an example).

#14693 2 years ago

I’ve had some luck over the years with them although it seems like the deals and nicer cabs are literally gone in minutes from their site or gone before they even get listed…at least that’s how it was back when I was more into vids

Quoted from purbeast:

I will say though that what Coinop Warehouse is asking doesn't mean that is what it sold for.
The Maximum Force I ended up getting was listed at $375 and I asked him if he'd take $300 for it and he said no problem and I picked it up the next day.
But also, just like with pins, arcade games have also gone up in value this past year.

#14699 2 years ago

Awesome thanks!!

Quoted from Colsond3:

It was Rolpa who had one at the York show.

2 weeks later
#14812 2 years ago

Hey all! I’m considering selling my RollerGames if anyone is interested. It’s in nice shape all around with a few cab blemishes here and there…play field looks nice, boards all solid/rebuilt by Chris Hibler, NOS translite, new legs, etc. If interested just PM me for pics etc…asking 3400…will of course donate if it moves

Thanks!

1 week later
#14861 2 years ago

Hey all! Another random put it out there just in case, but if anyone has a Trog vid they’d consider selling or have a lead on one please let me know! Kind of a quirky game I vividly remember playing BITD at my local Putt-Putt that we all really enjoy that I would love to add to our lineup!

Thanks!

#14863 2 years ago

Yeah it is pretty fun…definitely a little quirky but the arcade animation and sounds are super cool and I’ve always really like the cabinet as well

Quoted from gottafixit:

I found trog on NES and hadn't heard of it. It's a really fun solid game.

1 month later
#15054 2 years ago

Hey all…anyone have any arcade cabs for sale/trade? Interested in NeoGeo, some Midway titles, Nintendo, and some older Williams titles. PM me if so.

Thanks!

1 week later
#15099 2 years ago

Hey all, I’m considering listing my RollerGames for sale. It’s overall in nice condition. If any interest just PM me for further details and pics. May get an ad up in the next few days. As always, will contribute to PS if it sells prior to posting.

Thanks

2 months later
#15389 1 year ago

Hey all! I have a pretty nice RollerGames I’m looking to sell to help fund another project. If interested PM for details. Will contribute to Pinside if it sells.

Thanks!

2 months later
#15662 1 year ago

Hey all…I’ve got a nice TMNT Pro with lots of mods I’ve listed for sale…If anyone out there has a nice candy cab and or restored arcade cabs (Williams titles, Nintendo, 720, etc) I’d be interested in those as well in trade…anyway if so let me know what you got!!

#15663 1 year ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hey all, up for sale is my TMNT Pro. There’s tons of mods on the game which I think fit well with the game and theme. It’s in excellent condition currently with 956 plays on ...”
2022-10-23
Virginia Beach, VA
6,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 557 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#15827 1 year ago

Considering selling my DILe. It’s in excellent condition with side art, mods, printed manual, topper, low plays, etc. Thinking 8400. If interested let me know and I can send pics etc. Will contribute if sold

1 week later
#15860 1 year ago

Hey all, if anyone is interested in adding a slot to their game room, I’m considering selling a WMS (Williams Gaming) BBS1 Ancient Fortunes slot with a few games. If you have any questions just let me know!

Other - For Sale
“Hey all, up for sale is a WMS BBS1 Ancient Fortunes slot. It’s in nice condition. Comes with five games including the original Ancient Fortunes. I also have the clear card nee...”
2023-01-24
Virginia Beach, VA
Archived after: 76 days
Viewed: 163 times

1 month later
#16035 1 year ago

Hey all…just posted my WMS BBS1 slot with five games and clear card if anyone’s interested! Just let me know if you have any questions!

Other - For Sale
“Hey all, up for sale is a WMS BBS1 Ancient Fortunes slot. It’s in nice condition. Comes with five games including the original Ancient Fortunes. I also have the clear card nee...”
2023-01-24
Virginia Beach, VA
Archived after: 76 days
Viewed: 163 times

1 month later
#16166 1 year ago

Hey all, anyone interested in a video slot? I’ve got a WMS Ancient Fortunes BB1 available with 4 additional games and a clear card. It’s in nice shape. If you have any questions just let me know. The additional games are

Escape from the Planet Moolah
Wolverton
Getting Lucky
Big Money Cheese Capers

Asking $925

Will contribute if sold.

Thanks!

2 weeks later
#16250 1 year ago

Hey all, anyone interested in a possible trade for DI? Possibly looking for a straight trade, trade plus cash coming back my way or even a 2 for 1. DI is in excellent condition with low plays, mods, and topper. If interested shoot me a message.

Thanks

1 month later
#16420 1 year ago

Hey all, anyone interested in a really nice NGG? ColorDMD, speaker lights, mirror blades, powder coated rails/lockdown/hinges/coindoor. If so let me know and I can send pics etc.

Will contribute if sold.

Thanks!

4 weeks later
#16543 1 year ago

Hey all, I’m considering listing my NGG and was just checking here first if anyone may be interested…it’s in excellent condition, has green sparkle powder coat throughout including coindoor, rails, lockdown, hinges…playfield is in great shape and clear coated, mirror blades, ColorDMD, topper, CPR mirrored backglass and a set of Pinstadiums…if interested I’d be glad to send pics…if it sells prior to listing I’d contribute as well

Thanks!

2 months later
#16854 10 months ago

Hey just throwing it out there to see if there’s any local interest in a nice FT? PF looks nice, ColorDMD, inner art, Radcals, etc. Would possibly be interested in a nice or restored arcade cab like a Nintendo, Williams, Midway etc as partial trade (Mario Bros, Smash TV, Robotron, Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat, NBA Jam just to name a few)…anyway if interested just PM and I can send pics etc

Thanks!

1 month later
#16964 8 months ago

Hey good afternoon! Random question, but does anyone have a nice turn-key racing sim you’re looking to sell/trade? I’m mildly interested in trying one out and have a nice CCrSE w/mods I’d consider trading. Just PM if so.

Thanks!

#16977 8 months ago

Hey all, considering selling my CCrSE with some nice mods (shaker, Brian Allen art blades and translite, mirrored CPR backglass, Invisiglass, several playfield mods, etc) and low plays. Interested in a turnkey racing sim or an arcade cab or two restored as partial trade. Let me know if interested. Will contribute if sold/traded prior to listing.

Thanks!

#16983 8 months ago

Just posted my CCrSE earlier today…if interested just PM me

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Hey all. Up for consideration is my CCrSE in excellent shape. It has several nice mods/additions including shaker, Invisiglass, Brian Allen alternate translite and inner art blad...”
2023-08-02
Virginia Beach, VA
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 145 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#17024 8 months ago

Hey all, seeing if there’s any interest out there in a really nice all original PC-10…everything is in great shape, it comes with 11 games as well as a PowerPak multi NES cart that has every single NES made. If you have any questions just let me know…asking $3200…thanks!

#17035 8 months ago

Hey all, we’re looking to get into sim racing and are looking for a turnkey rig if anyone out there has one they’d consider selling! Willing to drive within a reasonable distance from Va Beach, VA. Looking for a nice setup that’ll get us going into the hobby. If you have one available for sale please let us know! Thanks!

2 weeks later
#17114 7 months ago

Hey all, just posted a nice Spy Hunter UR in the MP…

Other - For Sale
“Hey all, up for sale is my UR Spy Hunter. It’s in really nice shape and plays 100%. Cab is solid with no damage, it has all new artwork, CPO is original and looks great (still gl...”
2023-09-15
Virginia Beach, VA
3,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 112 days
Viewed: 305 times

1 week later
#17150 7 months ago

Hey all, looking for a nice SF2 arcade cab (CE or Turbo) preferably restored, recapped, etc…if you have one available please let me know!

Thanks!!

#17151 7 months ago

Spy Hunter is available again as buyer recently backed out…big discount for pickup this weekend!

Other - For Sale
“Hey all, up for sale is my UR Spy Hunter. It’s in really nice shape and plays 100%. Cab is solid with no damage, it has all new artwork, CPO is original and looks great (still gl...”
2023-09-15
Virginia Beach, VA
3,250 (OBO)
Archived after: 112 days
Viewed: 305 times

3 months later
#17563 3 months ago

Any interest in a trade for a really nice DILe with mods? Looking to possibly switch up our smaller lineup. I can send pics etc if interested. Will post pics soon and contribute if a trade comes through!

Thanks and Happy New Year!!

1 week later
#17601 3 months ago

Hey all, just posting my DILe if there’s interest out there locally…listed in MP…looking for sale or trades possibly…if you have any questions just let me know!

2 months later
#17950 23 days ago

Hey anyone have a Scooby they’d be up for trading? Possibly looking for one, butter preferred. If so let me know!

Thanks!

#17976 20 days ago

Hey all, just posted our EHoH if anyone is interested in a nice example!!

#17992 14 days ago

Hey all, I just listed our really nice jukebox if anyone is in the market for one!

Other - For Sale
“Hey all, up for consideration is our fully restored 1948 AMI B60 jukebox. It’s in great condition and plays great. It’s been professionally converted to play 45s. If you hav...”
14 days ago
Virginia Beach, VA

#18007 8 days ago

Anyone have a TNA 2.0 they’d consider trading? Have a nice EHoH available.

Thanks

1 week later
#18041 32 minutes ago

Still looking for a TNA CE…have an EHoH Prem modded nicely listed for trade bait…

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vabeachrunner4.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=vabeachrunner4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.