(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,034 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 25 hours ago by Nicholastree
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yonizzell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1092 8 years ago

I may be selling a fully shopped, full led including new Pinscore display Diner soon. PM me if interested.

#1093 8 years ago

All new plastic set also.

1 month later
#1605 8 years ago

Diner pinball for trade, 100% shopped, cliffy protectors, right ramp cliffy protector, all new plastic set, rebuilt flippers, full led including flashers, new led display, custom score cards, super band flipper rubbers, small Bobs Big Boy topper, and new manual. Cabinet is not perfect, but it's nice. Play-field is also in great shape. I am willing to add cash to trade up. image.jpegimage.jpeg

1 month later
#1905 8 years ago

I have a Gottlieb Countdown pinball machine for sale. It looks solid all around and playfield has minimal wear. It's complete but I haven't even plugged it in. $450- pm me if interested.

#1907 8 years ago

I have two pins that would make great winter projects- a Black Knight and a Count Down. Would like to sell both as a package.image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

image_3.jpegimage_3.jpeg

#1913 8 years ago

I would sell BK and Countdown to first person that comes with $850 cash- in the meantime I'm taking offers and the best offer I've gotten so far is $750.

#1919 8 years ago

Black Knight pinball listed on post #1913 is no longer for sale but Countdown is still available. Thanks for the interest!

2 months later
#2346 8 years ago
Quoted from gameon46:

Got a nice TFTC and HH for sale. Don't want to put to many pics up. They are not listed. Just part of my collection. If your interested pm your # and I will text you some nice pics. Takes 5-10 min to upload them to email from phone.
Thanks for all your interest in my games guys,

20160102_155056_(resized).jpg20160102_155200_(resized).jpg20160102_155250_(resized).jpg20160102_155432_(resized).jpg20160102_155458_(resized).jpg20160102_155512_(resized).jpg

What you looking to get for those pins- and what about that B2K?

2 weeks later
#2686 8 years ago

Boob- have you ever done a complete restoration of a pin? Have you ever noticed that pins came from the factory painted from where you saw the cab I did? I didn't know the inside of the cabinet mattered as much as the things you see when you are actually playing the machine. I have nothing to be ashamed of and I would put my work up against anyone. Not that I'm trying to boast, it's just that I know how meticulous I am when I do a restoration. Ask Halomojo about my work- or you could ask Greg (Pinman52) lol

#2687 8 years ago

Besides, it's not cool to question a mans work ethic- only 80% done- really??

#2693 8 years ago

Whatever man. You're entitled to your opinion,but unfortunately my experience with Pinsiders has shown me that many "collectors" don't know as much as they think they do. I do my own board repairs, my own restorations, etc. and have over a decade as a technician for one of the largest amusement operators on the east coast. I would say that makes me a little more qualified than the average Pinsider and to be honest your opinion means less than dung to me.

#2706 8 years ago

This hobby is over the top now. I didn't paint the inside of the cabinet because it was in pretty nice shape and pretty clean ( not to mention that they weren't painted from the factory). I had no idea that Pinsiders had made a proclamation that a pin can't be considered fully restored if the inside of the cabinet isn't painted. Unbelievable!

2 weeks later
#2915 8 years ago

A few months ago I ordered a piece of tempered playfield glass at Rt.11 Glass near Chambersburg. I paid less than $50 for it and they still have the measurements on file.

4 months later
#3831 7 years ago

Putting my Midway Haunted House Rifle out there for a possible trade for a pinball machine. I sold all my pins to fund a Hobbit and now have no pins to play. Its in overall decent condition and works. I would hesitate to say it works 100% (it is close), but it is complete and it shouldn't take a lot to tune it in. It has a newer Pinball Pal 8 track and player that plays fine. The backglass has most of the paint remaining, although you can see areas where the paint was starting to lift. The guy I got if from said he thought he had sealed it with Krylon Triple Thick but I'm not sure. I have a can that will go with it if I make a trade.If you are interested, pm me with your trade offer. I can add cash if necessary for the right machine. I can also be reached by text at 717-521-6134. Mike

IMG_5057_(resized).JPGIMG_5057_(resized).JPG

IMG_5059_(resized).JPGIMG_5059_(resized).JPG

IMG_5058_(resized).JPGIMG_5058_(resized).JPG

3 months later
#4800 7 years ago

Selling a very nice Mary Shelley's Frankenstein. Fully shopped 100% working with no hacks or burnt connectors, full led, FF premium sound, Cliffy protectors on all three holes, custom scorecards, interactive undercabinet lighting, Superband flipper rubbers, etc. Will also consider trades. Call or text me at 717-521-6134.

3 months later
#5563 7 years ago

Looking for $2000 or less machine to route. Needs to be location ready (working and clean). If anyone has anything let me know.

1 week later
#5634 7 years ago

Other - For Trade
“I have a vintage 1940s or 1950s fun house mirror for sale or trade. The last one sold on eBay for $1700 and it was roached (Glass was hazy and scratched). I am accepting offer...”
2017-04-21
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 57 days
Viewed: 465 times

Looking to sell or trade a vintage 1940s or 1950s fun house mirror. The last one that sold on eBay sold for $1700 and it was roached ( Glass was scratched and hazy. Go on eBay to completed listings). If you're interested please send a PM.

1 month later
#5958 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am looking to trade my The Hobbit Smaug Gold SE pinball for an MMR LE or sell outright. My machine has cliffy protectors, sling and inlane plastic protectors, playfield protec...”
2017-02-26
Gettysburg, PA
7,250 (Firm)
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 2253 times

3 weeks later
#6089 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “I am looking to trade my The Hobbit Smaug Gold SE pinball for an MMR LE or sell outright. My machine has cliffy protectors, sling and inlane plastic protectors, playfield protec...”
2017-02-26
Gettysburg, PA
7,250 (Firm)

Selling my The Hobbit Smaug Gold with upgrades for $7500 firm, but will consider trades + cash.

#6097 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
2017-02-26
Gettysburg, PA
7,250 (Firm)

Last price drop. Get a The Hobbit Smaug Gold with upgrades at a ridiculous price!

#6100 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I really wish I liked this game b/c this is a great price. Crazy how a game stocked like this (so well made, LED TV IN THE MACHINE, etc) is now becoming cheaper than an old WPC 95 game. GLWS - no question someone will jump on this.

It's a nice game, but ball times are too long for my taste!

#6102 7 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

Can u open the outlanes more and turn of the left outlane kickback feature?

Probably- but it still hasn't grown on me like I hoped it would. Just not my cup of tea I guess!

#6110 7 years ago

Machine - For Sale
2017-02-26
Gettysburg, PA
7,250 (Firm)

Today is the last chance at my The Hobbit Smaug Gold Pinball Machine for this price. If it doesn't sell I will hold on to it until I get $7,500 for it (either price is a good price on this machine.)

#6117 7 years ago

Looking to buy an MMR- have cash in hand!

2 weeks later
#6190 7 years ago

I'm looking for a nice Swords of Fury if anyone has one for sale!

1 month later
#6452 6 years ago

Looking for a nice Swords of Fury. If you have one for sale, please PM me!

3 months later
#7219 6 years ago

Does anyone on here have a newer Golden Tee for sale? If so, please PM me.

2 months later
#7555 6 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Lost World Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling a Bally Lost World pinball machine. I have never even plugged it in, but I can tell you the person I bought it from said years ago he moved it and when he tried to...”
2017-12-27
Gettysburg, PA
550 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 342 times
Contributed to Pinside

Bally Lost World Pinball for sale.

#7572 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

Been there done that. As soon as they smell blood the flippers and lowballers will be flooding your door down.
PS. If you got any good deals I'm always buying.

A wise man once told me that you make money when you buy, not when you sell!

1 month later
#7785 6 years ago

Nice Rollergames for sale.

Machine - For Sale
Rollergames Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “It's really hard-to-find an early (June, 1990) Williams System 11 solid-state pinball game in this type of great condition. Early in its life, this game sat unplayed for more than ...”
2018-02-01
Gettysburg, PA
2,100 (Firm)
Viewed: 563 times

#7792 6 years ago

I am selling a brand new speaker panel plastic for BSD Pinball made by Classic Arcades for use with a color DMD (it has the clear window). I decided to put the color DMD in my LOTR instead. This cost me $109 shipped, I’m asking $90 shipped. Save a few bucks!

#7812 6 years ago

I have a nice BSD with mods for sale. It is super clean, 100% shopped with nice upgrades like led ruins switch cover mod, undercabinet lighting, proto slings, full leds including flashers,

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “You are looking at a 100% restored and working Williams Bram Stoker's Dracula pinball machine. This Machine has been meticulously torn down and restored, everything stripped off an...”
2018-02-05
Gettysburg, PA
3,200 (Firm)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 1309 times
etc. and has had a full tear down and shop job.

1 year later
#10258 4 years ago

Hi everyone,

I had a bad 2018 that forced me to sell all my pins. Things are a little better for me now so I am looking for a system 11 or newer project to get back into the hobby. If you have anything for sale, let me know. Thanks!

Mike

#10261 4 years ago
Quoted from Jesterfunhouse:

PM completist he has a ton of system 11's and is releasing some to the public. Great to deal with and also has a cool Canadian accent...

Cool, thanks!

#10283 4 years ago

Other - For Trade
“I am looking to trade my Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Jr. arcade machines for a pinball machine. Both machines are in very nice condition, with working coin mechs. Might also cons...”
2019-05-19
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 862 times

I’m looking to trade my Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Jr. arcades for a pin. They are in excellent condition. Let me know what you have!

#10293 4 years ago

Thats pretty sweet pair of machines what kinda Pin you looking for?

What do you have?

#10313 4 years ago

Other - For Trade
“I am looking to trade my Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Jr. arcade machines for a pinball machine. Both machines are in very nice condition, with working coin mechs. Might also cons...”
2019-05-19
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 862 times

Still looking to trade my Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Jr. for a pinball machine..

#10314 4 years ago

I also have extra parts like a Donkey Kong 3 board set, marquee, bezel, and control panel so you can swap parts on one of the cabs and change it to Donkey Kong 3.

1 week later
#10384 4 years ago

Looking for a wpc or system 11 project under 3k. Let me know if you have anything.

#10424 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Big Game Archived
As is - “Selling a Big Game pinball machine. Cosmetics are solid. When powered up it does nothing. I haven’t had a chance to open the board compartment yet, so not sure what the circui...”
2019-06-04
Gettysburg, PA
800 (OBO)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 87 times
Contributed to Pinside

Just listed in the marketplace.

1 week later
#10514 4 years ago

Seeking a System 11 or WPC, or Stern pinball under 3k. If you have anything for sale, let me know!

#10530 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

$2995 for an F14 is crazy. Just utterly completely crazy.

My thoughts exactly!

#10555 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling a Phantom of the Opera. Game is a solid candidate for a full restoration. I haven’t set it up since I bought it, but here is what I know about it: The display is ...”
2019-06-20
Gettysburg, PA
2,450 (OBO)
Viewed: 90 times

Just listed this POTO.

#10557 4 years ago

I just wanted to give a shout out to Cliff of Passion for Pinball (Cliffy Protectors). I was going to sell my POTO pinball machine because it was missing the entire magic mirror assembly. To my delight, I discovered that Cliff has remade everything you need for the Magic Mirror including the bracket, spring, mirror, and decal, plus protectors for the rest of the game. All this and it’s reasonably priced as well. He is truly one of the greatest assets to the Pinball hobby!

#10565 4 years ago

I was once swindled by a guy in Charlestown, WV. I bought a Ms. Pacman cabinet from him. He gave me a box with what I assumed was all the hardware he had taken off of the cabinet. When I started to work on it, I discovered that all the hardware, including the coin box and coin mechs was missing. Interestingly, within a few days of my discovery, this shady character put an ad in this very thread selling “four coin mechs unknown”..

#10567 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

So, what was in the box? Dirty underwear?

Just the marquee brackets and the coin door (minus said coin mechs). But I was just messing around .. I was happy with the game.. And I have a ton of coin mechs anyways..

1 week later
#10620 4 years ago

If anyone here has a USA vs. Russia bubble hockey for sale let me know.

1 week later
#10684 4 years ago

Just listed this Starship Troopers.

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling a Starship Troopers pinball. I bought this long distance and no longer have the desire to pick it up. Here’s your opportunity to get a nice game at a reasonable pr...”
2019-07-07
Gettysburg, PA
1,800 (OBO)
Viewed: 177 times

1 month later
#10925 4 years ago

I have a fully restored POTO in the marketplace. Will consider trades as well.

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) - “I am selling a Data East Phantom of the Opera Pinball machine. It has been fully restored and refurbished with a ton of new parts. It is in great shape. It has been stripped and...”
2019-08-19
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 663 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#10943 4 years ago

Price dropped, trades welcome..

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Fully restored (full original status) - “I am selling a Data East Phantom of the Opera Pinball machine. It has been fully restored and refurbished with a ton of new parts. It is in great shape. It has been stripped and...”
2019-08-19
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Contributed to Pinside

#10957 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Buccaneer Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “I’m selling a 1976 Gottlieb Buccaneer wedge head pinball machine. It is missing the back cover to the backbox. This is one of the better Gottlieb wedge heads. A classic machin...”
2019-08-31
Gettysburg, PA
550 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 576 times

Just put this in the market place.

#10959 4 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
2019-08-19
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Contributed to Pinside

Also still have this for sale in marketplace..

1 week later
#11002 4 years ago

Still have a Buccaneer for sale. It is in nice cosmetic condition. It works, just needs shopped.

Machine - For Sale
Buccaneer Archived
Functional - needs minor work - “I’m selling a 1976 Gottlieb Buccaneer wedge head pinball machine. It is missing the back cover to the backbox. This is one of the better Gottlieb wedge heads. A classic machin...”
2019-08-31
Gettysburg, PA
550 (OBO)
Viewed: 576 times

2 weeks later
#11065 4 years ago
Quoted from 2pupPinz:

We love darts and pinball! Look up the Gran Board 3...allows you to play others around the world from the comfort of your own home. Wonder when pinball is going to catch up.

Do you mean galaxy three?

1 week later
#11096 4 years ago

I have a nice black knight and a Gottlieb street fighter II for sale.. 2k each

1 month later
#11221 4 years ago

Have a nice Black Knight and Street Fighter II for trade. PM if you are interested.

1 month later
#11459 4 years ago

I have a working Street Fighter II and Black Knight pinball machines for sale or trade. Let me know what you have!

2 months later
#11850 4 years ago

I have a fully shopped Gottlieb Street fighter II pinball machine up for trade. It is in great condition, fully shopped, full LEDs including flashers, new rubbers, Lighted car mod, and full color PIN2DMD.

Looking for DMD pin trades. The only alphanumeric game I will consider is BK2000.

If you have something to trade, pm me.

#11853 4 years ago
Quoted from Malenko:

Whats your cash price? I miss my SFII and it'd be ironic for me to buy a SFII Pin2DMD :p

Thanks, but looking for trades at the moment!

4 weeks later
#11974 3 years ago

I am looking to buy a BK2000. I have cash in hand. Let me know if you have one for sale.

#11976 3 years ago

Selling a Big Ben pinball for a friend. Assume it needs work and shopped out. Backglass has a bit of flaking but not too bad. Playfield is pretty nice. Please look carefully at pictures.

Priced to sell.

Machine - For Trade
Big Ben Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a Big Ben pinball machine. The machine is shopped, with new rubbers and warm white LED lamps all around. This is a very solid pin. The backglass is not perfect but prese...”
2020-05-26
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 825 times

#11998 3 years ago

Fully shopped Big Ben listed in the marketplace.

Machine - For Trade
Big Ben Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Selling a Big Ben pinball machine. The machine is shopped, with new rubbers and warm white LED lamps all around. This is a very solid pin. The backglass is not perfect but prese...”
2020-05-26
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 825 times

3 months later
#12702 3 years ago

I have a super rare Stern Cheetah I might be putting up for sale soon. If you’re interested, pm me. If it sells before I post I will definitely donate to Pinside.

1 month later
#12929 3 years ago

Selling two Gottlieb System Ones- Joker Poker and Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Was going to restore them, but I have too many projects before them. Both will come with new Ni-wumpf cpu boards (they feature an attract mode), rubber ring kits, and freshly pinned cpu to driver board cables. Joker Poker also comes with a new playfield (original has some wear). Will consider trades. Pm for details if interested.

#12935 3 years ago

$2,000 firm or will consider trades.

3 weeks later
#13022 3 years ago

Selling a working Sega Titanic redemption game that has a Sega white star board set, power supply, etc. Asking $500 obo. Pm if interested and I can send pictures.

#13023 3 years ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

Selling a working Sega Titanic redemption game that has a Sega white star board set, power supply, etc. Asking $500 obo. Pm if interested and I can send pictures.

Sold

1 week later
#13056 3 years ago

A pair of Gottlieb System Ones for sale- Joker Poker and Close Encounters of the Third Kind. Was going to restore them, but I have too many projects before them. Both will come with new Ni-wumpf cpu boards (they feature an attract mode), rubber ring kits, and freshly pinned cpu to driver board cables. Joker Poker also comes with a new playfield (original has some wear). Will consider trades. $2,000 obo for the pair. Pm for details if interested.

1 week later
#13088 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
Cheetah Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “ITEM DESCRIPTION I am selling a super rare Stern Cheetah pinball machine (only 1223 of these were ever made). Here is everything I know about it: The cabinet is solid, but it doe...”
2020-12-01
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 872 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 week later
#13151 3 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Mariner Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I am selling a 1971 Bally Mariner. It works 100% and has been shopped. The top side has been shopped with new rubbers and a good wipe down. Is in solid condition. Has a very co...”
2020-12-15
Gettysburg, PA
750 (OBO)
Viewed: 459 times

1 week later
#13207 3 years ago

Looking for any project pin for the winter.

1 month later
#13393 3 years ago

I have a really nice, 100% working but unshopped Data East The Simpsons I’m looking to trade for something else. Can add cash if necessary. Let me know what you have!

#13396 3 years ago
Quoted from Nysbadmk8:

What would you want for it straight up.

Not looking to sell it at the moment. Just wanted to see if there were any interesting trades out there.

#13399 3 years ago
Quoted from BrettRS:

Any interest in Monday Night Football.

No, thanks.

#13411 3 years ago

Will be listing 4 HUO machines soon. Hoping to sell all as a lot, but may separate. Stern Spider-Man, Avatar, Iron Man, and Batman Dark Knight. PM if interested. Will contribute to Pinside if any sell before officially listed.

3 months later
#13875 2 years ago

I have a nice Embryon I’d like to trade for a BSD. I’d be able to add some cash on my end.

1 week later
#13901 2 years ago

I have a game that needs delivered to Corydon, Indiana, just west of Louisville, Kentucky.

The buyer said he’s willing to pay well for someone who can pick up the game at my house in south-central Pennsylvania and deliver it to him.

If anyone here has any ideas, please let me know.

2 weeks later
#13934 2 years ago

I have a really nice dedicated upright Budweiser Tapper I’d like to trade for a pin. PM if you’re interested.

2 months later
#14213 2 years ago

Just put this in the marketplace..

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Atlantis Archived
Functional - needs major work - “You are looking at a 1989 Bally Atlantis pinball machine. this is what I know about it: The boards are clean. Some plastics are broken. The playfield has some wear. It needs a go...”
2021-08-29
Gettysburg, PA
1,350 (OBO)
Viewed: 421 times
Contributed to Pinside

2 weeks later
#14339 2 years ago

I have a beautiful Wonka with some mods I’m thinking of trading for an EHOH. If anyone’s interested, please let me know.

1 month later
#14513 2 years ago

I am looking to trade my loaded Willy Wonka for an Elvira House of horror’s.

1 week later
#14565 2 years ago

Just added this to marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Big Guns Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Nice shopped, 100% working Big Guns. Fully stripped, cleaned, new rubbers and full led including flashers. Battery mounted off the board. New playfield glass, custom score cards...”
2021-11-06
Gettysburg, PA
3,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 165 times

2 weeks later
#14627 2 years ago

...Like a Fart in the wind...

Lol

2 weeks later
#14708 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Jungle Lord Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “I have a nice 100% shopped and fully working jungle Lord with a lot of new parts and full LED’s. The displays are all perfect. The back glass is in great condition. Playfield ...”
2021-11-22
Gettysburg, PA
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 642 times

Nice, fully shopped Jungle Lord for sale. I will also consider trades, even projects.

#14709 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I am looking to trade my Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory. I am second owner and machine only has 217 finished games. Can send more pictures. My game has the following mods...”
2021-12-28
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 2624 times

1 week later
#14774 2 years ago

Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “I am looking to trade my Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory. I am second owner and machine only has 217 finished games. Can send more pictures. My game has the following mods...”
2021-12-28
Gettysburg, PA
Trade
Archived after: 40 days
Viewed: 2624 times

3 weeks later
#14868 2 years ago

Looking for a Stern Pirates of the Caribbean or Bram Stoker’s Dracula. Projects are ok.

#14870 2 years ago
Quoted from Alan_L:

Check post 14864 above.

Thanks.

1 week later
#14914 2 years ago

Looking for a virtual pin. Let me know what you have!

3 weeks later
#14998 2 years ago

Looking for a BSD. Have a nice WCS 94 for trade.

#15012 2 years ago

Looking for a BSD in MD/VA/DC/PA area. Price I’m willing to pay depends on condition.

#15029 2 years ago

Still looking for a BSD. Cash in hand.

3 weeks later
#15114 2 years ago

The following games for sale. All must be picked up by tomorrow. A couple of rare titles. $5500. If interested, PM for pictures.

1982 pinball Haunted House made by Gottlieb

1985 arcade 4 Player Gauntlet made by Atari

1981 arcade PAC-MAN (also have Ms. Pac-Man mother board) made by Midway Bally Co.

1981 arcade Galaga made by Bally Co.

1984 arcade Cheyenne made by Exidy

1982 slot machines from Atlantic City two machines both set up for quarters and made by Bally Co.

Pool table by FW.

1 month later
#15216 2 years ago

Deleted

3 weeks later
#15259 1 year ago

Low play Willy Wonka SE with many nice mods $8100. If interested please PM.

1 week later
#15279 1 year ago

Looking for a machine for a non-pinsider. Can be a project. 4k budget. Let me know if you have anything.

3 weeks later
#15390 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Flip Flop Archived
As is - “Selling a Bally Flip Flop pinball machine. It’s a very unique machine with cool targets that flip over. Unfortunately, the backglass is missing. Bought this machine as a proje...”
2022-07-03
Gettysburg, PA
500 (OBO)
Viewed: 513 times

Nice Flip Flop. Should restore well. Will consider trades.

2 weeks later
#15464 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Flip Flop Archived
As is - “Selling a Bally Flip Flop pinball machine. It’s a very unique machine with cool targets that flip over. Unfortunately, the backglass is missing. Bought this machine as a proje...”
2022-07-03
Gettysburg, PA
500 (OBO)
Viewed: 513 times

Bally Flip Flop. No backglass.

#15467 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Stars Archived
As is - “I am selling a project Stern Stars. I am into newer pins, and this needs more work than I am willing to put into it. This is a very popular title. It plays a very cool chime tu...”
2022-07-06
Gettysburg, PA
1,650 (OBO)
Viewed: 447 times

Stars project.

1 week later
#15508 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Pat Hand Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling a Pat Hand pinball machine. As far as I know almost everything works except for when the ball hits the top left-hand corner chime A solenoid in the top where the sc...”
2022-07-18
Gettysburg, PA
Viewed: 305 times
For Sale.

2 months later
#15749 1 year ago

Have a nice, unshopped, working Williams Space Mission for sale. Will consider trades. If you’re interested, PM me.

1 week later
#15778 1 year ago

Going to be putting up a Gottlieb gold wings with rare topper soon. Let me know if you have interest.

#15789 1 year ago

1980 System 1 Gottlieb Roller Disco for sale. Will consider trades for other pinball machines.

#15796 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Roller Disco Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This is a super clean 1980 Gottlieb System 1 Roller Disco. There were only 2400 produced, so it’s one that doesn’t come up that often. it is also a wide body. Machine is in ...”
2022-09-30
Gettysburg, PA
1,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 319 times

#15806 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Roller Disco Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This is a clean 1980 Gottlieb System 1 Roller Disco. There were only 2400 produced, so it’s one that doesn’t come up that often. it is also a wide body. Machine is in solid co...”
2022-10-04
Gettysburg, PA
1,050 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 355 times

2 weeks later
#15849 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Roller Disco Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “This is a clean 1980 Gottlieb System 1 Roller Disco. There were only 2400 produced, so it’s one that doesn’t come up that often. it is also a wide body. Machine is in solid co...”
2022-10-04
Gettysburg, PA
1,050 (OBO)
Archived after: 16 days
Viewed: 355 times

2 weeks later
#15946 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Gold Wings Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Am putting up a fully shopped, 100% working Gottlieb Gold Wings with topper for sale. It is in solid condition. I can send more pictures on request. Here is what I have done to t...”
2023-01-15
Gettysburg, PA
1,900 (OBO)
Archived after: 22 days
Viewed: 1204 times

2 weeks later
#16016 1 year ago

Have a Sega Harley Davidson in the marketplace for $2900 obo. Will consider trades.

#16051 1 year ago

Bugs Bunny Birthday Ball. It’s a working, unshopped game in decent cosmetic condition. Not one you see come up for sale too often. $2,500. Will consider trades up or down. PM if Interested.

#16052 1 year ago

1981 Eight Ball Deluxe. This classic needs some work, playfield has a lot of wear. Good candidate for hardtop or playfield swap. cabinet is in nice condition as is backglass. Boards look pretty good. $3,100. Will consider trades up or down. PM if interested.

3 months later
#16408 1 year ago

I have a nice meteor coming up for sale.. p.m. if interested.

#16411 1 year ago

Nice Hot Shots for sale or trade.

Machine - For Sale
Hot Shots Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a 1989 Gottlieb Hot Shots pinball machine. This machine has been stripped, hand polished, and refurbished. All circuit boards were professionally refurbished. The mach...”
2023-02-28
Gettysburg, PA
1,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 502 times

2 weeks later
#16480 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Hot Shots Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Selling a 1989 Gottlieb Hot Shots pinball machine. This machine has been stripped, hand polished, and refurbished. All circuit boards were professionally refurbished. The mach...”
2023-02-28
Gettysburg, PA
1,750 (OBO)
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 502 times

Lowered price on a cool game!

1 week later
#16517 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Meteor Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling a classic Stern Meteor pinball machine. It is in working condition. I would say it’s condition is well above average. The cabinet is beautiful, the back glass is ...”
2023-04-04
Gettysburg, PA
2,300 (OBO)
Viewed: 245 times

1 week later
#16557 1 year ago

Nice Pinbot for sale or trade.

Machine - For Sale
Pinbot Archived
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “I am selling a Williams Pinbot Pinball Machine. The machine works but needs shopped. The coils, flashers, sound and general illumination circuits all work (but since it isn’t s...”
2023-04-15
Gettysburg, PA
2,350 (OBO)
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 602 times

1 month later
#16752 10 months ago

Have a nice WW and BSD for sale. Below low end Pinside prices. PM if interested.

#16754 10 months ago
Quoted from yonizzell:

Have a nice WW and BSD for sale. Below low end Pinside prices. PM if interested.

No longer available.

3 weeks later
#16870 9 months ago

BSD in the marketplace.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I am selling a very nice Bram Stoker’s Dracula pinball machine. it is super clean, 100% working, with no hacks or burnt connectors. Boards are also super clean. Reds on cabinet...”
2023-07-01
Gettysburg, PA
5,200 (OBO)
Viewed: 352 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 month later
#17033 8 months ago

I just listed this in marketplace.

Machine - For Sale
Hollywood Heat Archived
Functional - needs major work - “I am selling a Gottlieb Hollywood Heat Pinball Machine. This machine has been sitting for a long time, so it is dirty and needs a full restoration. The machine powers up and wil...”
2023-08-17
Gettysburg, PA
1,350 (OBO)
Viewed: 154 times

3 weeks later
#17119 7 months ago

Have an unshopped whirlwind I’d like to trade for something like a Stern Pirates of the Caribbean (me adding cash). Will consider others.

1 week later
#17174 7 months ago

Just listed..

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I am selling a working Data East Phantom of the Opera pinball machine. The machine works and is clean. Backglass, playfield, and cabinet are in solid shape. The circuit boards a...”
2023-09-19
Gettysburg, PA
3,250 (Firm)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 213 times

1 week later
#17213 6 months ago

Solid WW for sale.

1 week later
#17248 6 months ago

Machine - For Sale
Middle Earth Archived
As is - “I am selling an Atari Middle Earth pinball machine. The machine is an excellent cosmetic condition. The cabinet, playfield, plastics, and backglass are all in great shape. The e...”
2023-10-06
Gettysburg, PA
750 (OBO)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 403 times

3 months later
#17588 3 months ago

Incredible Hulk for sale or trade.

Machine - For Sale
As is - “I am selling a Gottlieb The Incredible Hulk pinball machine. The machine is not currently working. It does absolutely nothing when powered on (other than the general illumination...”
2024-01-06
Gettysburg, PA
1,550 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 463 times

1 week later
#17638 3 months ago

I have a project Bally Future Spa widebody pin. Will make a good winter project for someone. PM for details.

2 weeks later
#17693 75 days ago

I’m selling my fully shopped Williams Indiana Jones for less than low end Pinside price. PM if interested.

Added 75 days ago:

No longer for sale.

2 weeks later
#17744 58 days ago

Have a nice HH for sale. Pm for details if interested.

#17775 54 days ago
Quoted from PoMC:

When a game doesn't sell, or you sell elsewhere, the Pinside fellas set it so you HAVE to pre-pay just to LIST AN AD. I cannot list a pinball machine over XX amount of $$ without paying an up-front fee. Fuck that.

Same crap here. I sell 95% of my games through Facebook marketplace so I’m not going to pay Pinside sale fee if I found the buyer elsewhere!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider yonizzell.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=yonizzell and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.