(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,042 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 hours ago by Sweetwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clytor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3933 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinsrgrt:

Selling my Bally Transporter & Radical. Both games are shopped out with full LED's and playing great! Will get pictures up this weekend as the games are at my brothers in Pittsburgh so changing up his line up with two new pins. Or if you are in the area, just swing by and have a look before I take then back to OH. $4600 for the pair!

I must get a Radical one day.

1 year later
#6688 6 years ago
Quoted from akm:

$3K for a T2 is fine if it's completely decked out with most mods imaginable. My gut feeling says the one in Richmond probably isn't (of course, I could be wrong).

I was there earlier today. I didn't get a good look at it. GPP is generally selling games for retail. As such, they come with delivery and a warranty. Charles is a knowledgeable guy and has been in the business for a long time. He typically has 5 pins or so in the showroom.

5 months later
#7577 6 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Thinking of selling my restored TMNT 4 player arcade. All original internals and joysticks, original TMNT cab. Beautiful monitor with no burn. Fully working. New side art on a completely sanded and repainted cabinet. New control panel overlay. Rebuilt Wico joysticks. New T molding. All new coin door parts, slots, etc. Super clean of course. Beautiful game. $2000, PM me if interested.

I saw this game a few days ago. It looks like it just came out of the box.

3 months later
#8140 6 years ago

zimjoe Let's be honest here. You have Raven for life!

3 months later
#8691 5 years ago

We are looking for an Aces & Kings for the Richmond Pinball Collective. I played it at Pinburgh for the first time. Really cool to shoot.

9 months later
#10344 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballTilt:

It is in the sense you shoot each shot a certain number of times for a light. Plus the fan layout is similar. It's all my opinion. The theme, art, and callouts are obviously much worse than mm. But I am very pleasantly surprised by Austin powers and I think it's underrated

ColorDMD is now available for it too.

1 week later
#10441 4 years ago
Quoted from Rolpa:

Hoping to pick up a lower mid-range DMD game... Have been looking at but am not limited to:
-Baywatch
-Popeye
-LW3
-Breakshot
I may be open to anything you may have - send me a PM! I also have a booting but not working Secret Service up for sale in the market place which I would trade (with cash on my end, of course).

Of the 4 mentioned, I’d say Baywatch by a mile! No Fear is another decent game that might fit the bill.

2 weeks later
#10554 4 years ago
Quoted from QuietEarp:

I am still getting all muscular at the Spa in the Future. Jealous? Don't be, for $1100 you can join! QuietEarp

Someone really needs to take this opportunity to get swole...in the future.

1 month later
#10860 4 years ago

I'll be listing our Escape From The Lost World soon. I need to give it a little bath before the photo shoot . $1500

#10876 4 years ago
Quoted from NicoVolta:

Anyone looking for a Black Hole? I wanna sell ours. It's next to Haunted House which gets a lot more play. Since they are so similar, one's gotta go.
Also, will have several EM's for sale soon. Don't see many for sale in this thread though. No love?

I’d love a Flip Flop or Kings and Aces.

11 months later
#12517 3 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/100461
I'm also on the lookout for some single level Williams play fields for Systems 3-7.

#12528 3 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

I got one of four out. There was glue visible on the threads of that one. The other would not budge and I put about everything I could into it. The owner tried as well. The two pieces (bolt and female receiving end) were glued solid.
I’ve owned a Pin2k in the past and I’m familiar with how easy this should have been. These were inseparable.

That sucks. Was there no hardware store close by just to go buy a drill? If you aren't already aware, check out all the cool software applejuice is adding to this game. If you are into mods, get his shaker harness+a Sam shaker and add a powered sub. It makes for an impressive experience.

3 weeks later
#12693 3 years ago

We have a nice and somewhat modded Ghostbusters Pro that we are letting go of. I just shopped it out with fresh Titan bands. It's got Cliffy's, shaker motor, Prem/LE library upgrade, back panel led strip, Drain busters inlane rail extenders, version 2 slimer mech, rollover mirrored plexiglass and real playfield support service rails. We got it NIB in May of 2016. Located in Richmond, VA. $5300

#12715 3 years ago

I already have an interested party but if they pass, I'll have a pretty nice Frankenstein for sale. GB is still available.

#12745 3 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “We bought this game new. It was in our house for a year and then in our private club until Covid hit. It's in great shape cosmetically and is 100% functional. I shopped it pretty...”
2020-09-12
Richmond, VA
Archived after: 7 days
Viewed: 360 times
Contributed to Pinside
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/102371

1 month later
#12877 3 years ago

We have a HUO JP Premium that we're letting go. It's got a shaker motor, Retrorefurbs art blades, Titans, Mezel fossil sign covers and Mezel electric fence covers. Right now it has the modded code with new callouts. $7400

#12884 3 years ago

Ad now up

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “While we have enjoyed battling the dinos, it's now your turn. This game has been parked in our living room since day 1. I added the following mods- shaker motor, Retrorefurbs art...”
2020-10-17
Richmond, VA
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 588 times

1 week later
2 months later
#13218 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_Basement:

Does anyone know a David Frost out in Richmond? Wanted to see if he has a good reputation.

For better or worse, I've never heard that name.

2 months later
#13528 3 years ago
Quoted from Vabeachrunner4:

Hey all...anyone out there have a Hobbit they’d be interested in trading? If so let me know!

allhokie3 were you letting your's go?

#13531 3 years ago

I don't care how shallow Radical's rule set is. It will never leave my collection

3 weeks later
#13637 3 years ago

Anyone have a Deadpool premium or EHOH premium that they'd like to trade for an Avengers premium?

2 months later
#13936 2 years ago
Quoted from mbelofsky:

Reposting for my friend that is not on pinside...
All games are in nice working order with new rubbers. Some with LEDs.
Gottlieb Super Spin $1200
Bally Sky Kings $850
Gottlieb Ice Revue $1100
Williams Argosy $850
Gottlieb Jacks to Open $1000
Gottlieb Buck Rogers $900
Stern Hot Hand $1200
If you are interested, PM me with your phone number and email and I will forward the email to him to call you. He is located in Leesburg, VA. Local pickup only.

I had a nice experience in dealing with this seller. That Argosy playfield is super clean, as I recall.

2 months later
#14215 2 years ago
Quoted from knockerlover:

Anyone have any 1980-1990 games (pinball or arcades) they are interested in selling?
F14, pinbot, cyclone, etc.
Asteroids, donkey Kong, tron, orig Pac-Man
Im in VA but may be headed to Richmond or WV area and could pickup.

I think Decade Arcade in Charlottesville is selling an Asteroids or Asteroids Deluxe.

2 weeks later
#14296 2 years ago
Quoted from stretch2:

Looking for a Monster Bash Classic at a reasonable price point.

I have one that I'd be willing to cut loose but my better half is not ready for that yet.

1 month later
#14474 2 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

zimjoe you should buy my Firepower

This would mean we'd have the stand up target and drop target Hardtop'd variety of Firepower within two miles of each other. Come on zimjoe

1 month later
#14716 2 years ago
Quoted from Gott_Lieb:

Chuck would always put a center post just below the flippers, even on games that didn't have posts there from the factory. He had told me at one time that "people like the game a lot more with them there". I can't really deny what he was saying, as the man was selling to the home market since the 1960's, and had probably sold 1000s of games. I didn't agree with it necessarily, but cannot deny it.

I'm envisioning Steve Ritchie breaking through wall(like the Kool Aid man) at that dude's shop, right before screwing in a center post saying...PLAY BETTER!

3 months later
#15115 2 years ago

A client of mine is looking to sell their Kings Of Steel. They are asking $600.
Pros-
Back glass is nice
Cabinet is decent
Game is somewhat working

Cons-
Needs flipper rebuild
Bottom half of playfield is roached
Sound board blows fuse when connected(amp chip?)
If you are interested, message me and I’ll get you their contact info.
Oh, I guess you can't upload pictures on here. I'll put an ad up later, when I have time.

7 months later
#15924 1 year ago
Quoted from illudiumQ36:

I have a new CPR Meteor playfield for sale. Prefer local pick. $700/obo This is one of the earlier ones with the missing point values at the top, hence the reduced price from CPR's $849.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/145521

If I didn't already have some parts in hand and more parts coming for my Star Gazer build, I'd jump on this. I would like to make my Meteor nice one day.

3 weeks later
#16024 1 year ago

I have a GB pro that I'll be posting sometime soon, if anyone is looking for one.

2 months later
#16352 1 year ago

Say what will but Bad Girls is one of the best Gottlieb solid state games.

1 month later
#16497 1 year ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

Anyone have a suggestion of a decent glass shop in Richmond, VA to get a new standard size PF glass? I'd like to replace mine as its pretty scratched up.

Glen Allen Glass has been good to work with.

2 months later
#16790 10 months ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Keeping an eye out for a Ms Pac-Man or Galaga machine, original, within an hour or so of Portsmouth VA. Also would consider other similar era games, like Mappy ❤️ Working or not, beautiful or not, just priced accordingly. PM me, I don’t check this thread regularly.

Mappy rules. I had a dedicated one, years ago.

2 months later
#17055 8 months ago
Quoted from FarAway:

Apology for off topic, but I only want this to go out to the DelMarVA area. (My "local" driving area.)
I am looking for a technician that could tune up an old unrestored Jennings Chief mechanical slot machine. The machine works with the exception of the jackpot not dumping on win, it could use a serious cleaning and tune-up.
Thanks!

I'd check in with Charles at Games People Play here in Richmond. He might be able to help you out.

#17064 8 months ago
Quoted from Joshhardy23:

Anyone on here have a virtual pin or mame cabinet they are looking to part with?

Player One in NJ had a virtual pin of some variety that were selling. If you don't mind driving to Somerset, NJ, I can check on it for you.

3 weeks later
#17138 7 months ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Machine - For Sale
my project Surfer for $11000.

These project EMs are getting out of control.

2 months later
#17464 4 months ago

Anyone have a TAF that they are thinking about letting go of? I have a friend looking for one. He has a TWD pro or TOM that could be worked into the mix as a trade as well.

1 month later
#17603 3 months ago
Quoted from Navystan:

I'm toying idea of trading my BM66 Premium. Has many key mods including powder coat similar to SLE model. If there is interest, will post in market place. Have to make room for a few new pins coming soon.

I'm sure I'm pointing out the obvious here but if you are trading it, you are not making more room

#17607 3 months ago
Quoted from Navystan:

Let me help you out. I trade and get one new one, so I have a total of 2. I made more room for two pins. Actually, I was hoping to free up some cash towards the new one coming in.

I'm just being silly. However, the "struggle" is real. We are cutting loose two games for space and money for Jaws.

#17633 3 months ago

BKSOR Prem already sold. Not sure if Supersonic will be listed or just relegated to the shed.

1 month later
#17848 47 days ago
Quoted from SergioJ:

I think it’s in reference to the post directly above it about the rotisserie. He just didn’t quote the previous post.

RVApinballer is a friend of mine. He is, in fact, probably on the fence about selling you some rotisserie chicken. Standby for further information.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider clytor.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=clytor and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.