(Topic ID: 92448)

What's FS in Maryland,Va,DC,Pa,De right now ? Md and surrounding area FS Thread.

By stretch2

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 18,042 posts
  • 931 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 hours ago by Sweetwillie
  • Topic is favorited by 561 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20160803_162543_(resized).jpg
20160722_211350_(resized).jpg
mame_(resized).jpg
20160513_190649_(resized).jpg
20160513_190611_(resized).jpg
20160513_190934_(resized).jpg
20160513_190936_(resized).jpg
20160718_201832_(resized).jpg
20160718_201822_(resized).jpg
20160718_201617_(resized).jpg
20160718_201515_(resized).jpg
20160718_201508_(resized).jpg
20160718_201426_(resized).jpg
20160718_201458_(resized).jpg
20160718_201434_(resized).jpg
20160718_201353_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ercvacation.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5179 7 years ago

Lowered my GB Premium to 6300 for a straight sale.

3 months later
#6004 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Looking for Indiana Jones (TPA) - PM me if you have one in nice condition. Thinking of trading or selling my fully loaded MET PREM w/road show case (but Monsters Translit) - prob nicest I've seen as it's fully upgraded. Would be a cash/trade combo.

I think I saw a really nice one listed and its in NJ. Check the market. I'll be over to play it once you get it! lol

#6007 7 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

will check it out. Not sold on the MET sale yet but I'm def interested. Work has died down a bit and got a chance to play IJ again at that kickback cafe and it's not the nicest kept table but it has so much damn character and the theme/sounds are great. Just wish it wasn't widebody.
EDIT - 8500? Yeah, that's a little too much for IJ. Prob keep it to 5k-6k. We'll see.

The one at kickback usually isn't level and the drop target in the middle wasn't working for a while. It is an awesome game nonetheless. The price of IJ has gone up substantially, if you are looking for a nice example. Ya 8500 is too much though.

6 months later
#7055 6 years ago

I bought a really nice Paragon from coinop for 600. Had to replace the mpu and rectifier but really nice after I got it working. Only a few very minor spots of wear on the middle of the playfield. I was happy with that purchase and not happy with a williams cyclone I got from them. The cyclone had a ridiculous amount of alkaline damage. I got it working but the game was described as really nice but the amount of paint loss on the playfield under the skill shot lane and at the lanes at the top would say otherwise. I'll probably just buy a new playfield and just do my first swap and take a loss on this one. The cab is really nice though. You win some and lose some with them.

1 week later
#7149 6 years ago
Quoted from Butch2099:

If you are coming to the York show I will have a Batman Forever for sale there. I'll have pictures later this weekend. Really nice shape

Price?

#7160 6 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/54703

I just posted my huo heavily modded spiderman in the market. I'm heading to the York show on Friday to pick up a game. If anyone buys this, I can deliver to York for free, but only on Friday. Not sure on exactly what time I'll get there.

2 weeks later
#7222 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

i'm sure you saw the one in pitt, right?

He contacted me about my zip but never heard back from him. I think he was looking for one a little closer. I think I'm about 3 hours from him. Thanks for looking out though! Very much appreciated.

#7226 6 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

3 hours is nothing.

I've driven much farther for a pin!

#7233 6 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

You are both correct. And I was thinking about going to get it but found one an hour away around the same price.

You didn't here back from me because: I worked, went to get look at/buy pin, then went to pinball league night with the pin still in the back of my Rav4 (because I didn't even have time to unload it.)

Sounds like a good night!

1 month later
#7426 6 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

I would buy some too. I always think about buying as a group for the discount but then delivery becomes a pain

If there is a group buy where we can save some cash, count me in. After having it on Spiderman and then not having it on my other games, I kind of miss it. I'd grab some.

11 months later
#9174 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Looking for a nice Congo. PM if you have one you want to sell/trade. Thanks!

And just like that, Delt wants to take a ride on the Congo train!

2 months later
#9539 5 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Going to be posting a sick TWD Prem with blood armor, color dmd, the works tomorrow. Not tired of it - wife wants a new car so I need some fun money. PM if interested.

This is a really nice TWD Premium. Can't believe you are getting rid of it!

4 months later
#10332 4 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-or-trade-shadow-the#post-5008719

My very nice Shadow is available for sale. There are also some trade options listed in the ad. Located just outside of Pittsburgh.

2 weeks later
#10457 4 years ago

I'm contemplating selling my nice gnr (new Ramps included, but I haven't installed yet) or trading for Metallica, Deadpool, or iron maiden. I'd be interested in pro or premiums of each. If interested let me know. I'll get pics in the market in the next few days.

3 months later
#11030 4 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Drop Again to $5300 Price drop to $5500 Original Price $5650 For sale is a really nice players condition Guns N Roses pinball machine by Data East. This is a wide body machine. Th...”
2019-09-05
Pittsburgh, PA
5,300 (OBO)
Archived after: 24 days
Viewed: 1407 times
Nice Guns N Roses for sale in the South Hills of Pittsburgh. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm open to cash offers.

#11031 4 years ago
Quoted from ercvacation:

Machine - For Sale

Guns N' Roses ********PRICE DROP**********

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Drop Again to $5300
Price drop to $5500
Original Price $5650

For sale is a really nice players condition Guns N Roses pinball machine by Data East. This is a wide body machine. Th...”

5,300 (OBO)

Mark sale pending
Edit ad details
End ad listing

Nice Guns N Roses for sale in the South Hills of Pittsburgh. Let me know if you have any questions. I'm open to cash offers.

Price has been dropped to $5300. Let me know if you have questions.

7 months later
#11940 4 years ago

I'm looking to change up a few games. I'd prefer to trade.

The games I'm looking to move:HUO Twd Premium, HUO BKSOR Premium, nice players Congo

The games I'm looking for: Met pro or premium, Iron Maiden pro or premium, Dialed In LE, The Hobbit, Medieval Madness Remake, Addams Family, Attack from Mars Remake, IJTPA, Deadpool pro or premium, JJPOTC LE, TNA, WH20

If anyone is interested, hit me up. I'm located just outside Pittsburgh.

1 week later
#11982 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Looking for the following
Earthshaker
Whirlwind
Shadow
Willy Wonka
Pm if interested.

Earthshaker and whirlwind are note Delt31 games...... Although I really like them.

#12003 3 years ago

Is anyone selling Dialed In Le, stock Met Pro, Stock Deadpool Pro, stock Iron Maiden Pro, or Hobbit LE Smaug or Black Arrow? Send me a PM.

#12029 3 years ago

I'm still looking for Dialed In Le near the pittsburgh area. Cash sale. Let me know what you have. I'd love to get one this weekend.

2 weeks later
#12129 3 years ago

Anyone have a Hobbit Le, Black Arrow, or Smaug gold? Let me know what you have.

1 week later
#12189 3 years ago
Quoted from weaverj:

honestly, that's not bad.

I dream of picking up pins with only a 6.5 hour round trip. Anything less than 10 hours round trip is good for me.

3 years later
#17645 3 months ago

If anyone is interested in a nice Hobbit le, I might be looking to trade. Looking for Deadpool premium, godzilla pro or premium, stranger things premium, NBA fastbreak, white water, champion pub. Might be interested in others on my list but space is limited in my lineup so it has to be something I really want.

1 week later
#17671 83 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Relisting - Price drop to $8800 down from original listing of $9300 For sale or trade is my hobbit le. If I trade the game, I need to have some cash coming back my way, as the on...”
2024-03-15
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Archived after: 17 days
Viewed: 1860 times
Contributed to Pinside

My hobbit le is listed in the market. Looking for either a straight sale or a trade with some cash coming back my way. Jaws premium isn't too far out so need to help ease the hit of that game.

2 weeks later
#17721 66 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Relisting - Price drop to $8800 down from original listing of $9300 For sale or trade is my hobbit le. If I trade the game, I need to have some cash coming back my way, as the on...”
2024-03-15
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Contributed to Pinside

Hobbit le is still available. I'm looking for straight sale or a trade down with cash coming my way. Price is now $9100, down from $9300.

#17741 60 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Trade
2024-03-15
Pittsburgh, PA
Trade
Contributed to Pinside

Down to $8900

4 weeks later
#17921 31 days ago

Still available. Just played it last night and it still plays great. The machine is already priced low based on pinside estimates and archived sales.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ercvacation.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-fs-in-maryland-right-now-maryland-fs-thread?tu=ercvacation and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.