IMG_6952 (resized).jpeg
20240320_133134 (resized).jpg
10-000224-00_51-005012-02_300x300 (resized).jpg
ts4_lock (resized).png
IMG_7379 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7378 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7742 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

10 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 3,224 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 65.
#3201 25 days ago

Anyone have the art of pinball mods installed?
Message me if you do. Thanks

Added 23 days ago:

All set now guys, thanks

#3202 23 days ago

I disabled the left ramp up post in the options menu… wow… what a difference. The flow is much smoother as it doesn’t hold the ball every time you collect a character or start a carnival game.. recommend! Also disabled playing the virtual tiki pinball and it just starts the multiball right away!

#3203 23 days ago
Quoted from Eeeek:

I disabled the left ramp up post in the options menu… wow… what a difference. The flow is much smoother as it doesn’t hold the ball every time you collect a character or start a carnival game.. recommend! Also disabled playing the virtual tiki pinball and it just starts the multiball right away!

Interesting on the up post. I like it

#3204 23 days ago
Quoted from Eeeek:

I'll have to try the post thing. I'm the weirdo that likes to play tiki pinball, not that's great but it's like the only thing that makes use of that screen.

#3205 23 days ago

Huge difference. Should’ve been the default setting…

#3206 23 days ago

Love the tiki pinball.

This thing works?

#3207 23 days ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Love the tiki pinball.
This thing works?

I do too. Lol

#3208 21 days ago

Earlier today, I decided to do a rubber swap on my TS4. Nothing too difficult but when I fired everything up, I noticed my left hot rail no longer works. If I follow the wiring, it looks like that wiring jumps to the back of the screen LED connector. I tried to swap the right rail plug to the left and it fired up fine. I also noticed a small SMD LED on the display isn’t working. I’m wondering if that’s causing the issue as power isn’t getting thru that LED to the light rail? Any thoughts? Thanks!!

IMG_7546 (resized).jpegIMG_7546 (resized).jpegIMG_7547 (resized).jpegIMG_7547 (resized).jpeg
#3209 19 days ago

Need some help. Went to update my Toy Story and this is my first jjp. Got connected to wifi and everything was showing good connection but failed to update. Went the usb route and went to jjp and downloaded the full install 2.01. Put the iso on the usb and it wouldn’t detect any file on the usb drive. I then read that is for only full factory installs. I then grabbed the 2.00 to 2.01 file. It found that and updated successfully then told me to remove the usb drive and restart. Now I am getting this and it just keeps rebooting.

IMG_8186 (resized).jpegIMG_8186 (resized).jpeg
#3210 18 days ago
Quoted from drwicket:

Need some help. Went to update my Toy Story and this is my first jjp. Got connected to wifi and everything was showing good connection but failed to update. Went the usb route and went to jjp and downloaded the full install 2.01. Put the iso on the usb and it wouldn’t detect any file on the usb drive. I then read that is for only full factory installs. I then grabbed the 2.00 to 2.01 file. It found that and updated successfully then told me to remove the usb drive and restart. Now I am getting this and it just keeps rebooting.
[quoted image]

I 'm having your first issue as well, game won't update code (any version) using the USB ports. USB updates worked just fine on Wonka and Hobbit.

#3211 18 days ago

Help please!

I have had this TS4 for over a year now with no real issues, until now. Last week, Gabby Gabby stopped working. I ran the Gabby, Gabby up test and the mech would not go up. I have a help message in JJP, but they have not replied.

Does anyone have an idea on why Gabby, Gabby is not working and instructions on how I can fix it. Thanks in advance.

#3212 18 days ago
Quoted from 95er:

instructions on how I can fix it.

I don't have the game to check.

Looking in the manual, looks simple. Coil shoves a plunger up. I'd check if it moves up and down freely, check coil lugs for broken wire. Grommet or coil stop where plunger rests, be sure it is there and not worn, otherwise plunger rides too low in coil and can get a full whack.

LTG : )

#3213 17 days ago

I just joined!! Made a trade for this little fella.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3214 17 days ago
Quoted from JohnBlu5:

[quoted image]

Nice!!

#3215 17 days ago
Quoted from 95er:

Help please!
I have had this TS4 for over a year now with no real issues, until now. Last week, Gabby Gabby stopped working. I ran the Gabby, Gabby up test and the mech would not go up. I have a help message in JJP, but they have not replied.
Does anyone have an idea on why Gabby, Gabby is not working and instructions on how I can fix it. Thanks in advance.

The soldering probably snapped as I believe it's a common problem. (happened on my machine)

#3216 17 days ago
Quoted from JohnBlu5:

[quoted image]

How are you finding the games difficulty? It's a fun machine! It'll look great next to the incoming Muppets!

#3217 17 days ago
Quoted from Eeeek:

How are you finding the games difficulty? It's a fun machine! It'll look great next to the incoming Muppets!

I always laugh when non Toy Story owners say "The game is easy and isn't very deep". Yeah ok lol. Game actually has a lot going on in it with a good amount of depth.

What I like about Toy Story's ruleset is it's modes feel more unique and focused versus the generic mode approach that JJP has done with a number of their games (GNR, Elton John, Pirates).

The only thing I would like to see is one more mid wizard mode for saying completing all Carnival Modes.

Game-Rules-Flow-Chart-c8bc4466 (resized).jpegGame-Rules-Flow-Chart-c8bc4466 (resized).jpeg

#3218 16 days ago

Also some Ducky and Bunny callouts ..voiced by Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele!...What a missed opportunity! ...

1 week later
#3219 8 days ago
Quoted from Eeeek:

Also some Ducky and Bunny callouts ..voiced by Keegan-Michael Key and Jordan Peele!...What a missed opportunity! ...

Just give me an alternate soundtrack option, at least for the main theme. My lady's son play this so often that "You've Got a Friend In Me" has started to become nightmare fuel.

#3220 5 days ago

I still haven’t gotten very far in this game and this is the 3rd time I’ve owned it
The light show really takes off as you progress. Anyone have some playing tips to advance a little faster? I’m not that great but I don’t find Toy Story as “easy” as everyone says. This game deserves more love.

#3221 5 days ago

I sure love it!

#3222 5 days ago

I try to start/complete bo peep loops and road trip multiball right off the bat.. in trying to complete these you should easily activate buzz multi ball and super spinners. I have this in my living room and it's still played often 18 months later! Muppets should look great next to it!

#3223 5 days ago

Thanks!

#3224 5 days ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

I still haven’t gotten very far in this game and this is the 3rd time I’ve owned it
The light show really takes off as you progress. Anyone have some playing tips to advance a little faster? I’m not that great but I don’t find Toy Story as “easy” as everyone says. This game deserves more love.

I usually try to get super loops started ASAP to start collecting loops towards Bo-Peep loops since there’s so many to collect if you can’t get 3 in a row. Rescue forky is usually my last one to collect since I can never hit that scoop shot from the right flipper.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 11,999.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

8,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
New Orleans, LA
$ 299.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Eville Pinball

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.95
$ 104.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 259.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 35.00
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

12,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Louis, MO
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 49.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - Pre-order Spot
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 18.50
Playfield - Decals
Lermods

$ 15,000.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 427.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer

9,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cherry Valley, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 3,224 posts in this topic. You are on page 65 of 65.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-are-all-toys-the-jjp-toy-story-4-owners-club/page/65 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.