IMG_6425 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240406_221516459 (resized).jpg
IMG_0402 (resized).JPG
IMG_0401 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
tz_ball_shooter_lane_feeder (resized).png
IMG_5127 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,234 posts in this topic. You are on page 281 of 305.
#14001 11 months ago
Quoted from ProjektPat:

No they’re totally fubar. Completely rusted and corroded and shit. They need to be totally replaced.
I’m aware I need to remove them lol. I just don’t now how to remove and reattach.

If it were me, I'd remove them and restore them, there are many options to restore them, you can use "Evaporust" to remove the rust and then polish them to a shiny finish, or if the rust did too much damage, wet sand them with an electric sander, start with 200 grit, then 400 grit, then 600 grit, then 800 grit then 1000 grit, then 1200 grit, then 1500 grit and finish with 2000 grit, finish the job with polishing paste.
When you are finshed, clean it real well with hot water and dish soap, dry quickly, add a coat or 2 of Tremclad oil based spray clear so that it does'nt rust anymore, no one will ever notice that there is clearcoat on those metal parts, even if you tell them, they won't see it....
Restoring is always cheaper and much more satisfying than buying new.
Just my 2 cents.

#14002 11 months ago

Forget about my last post, you can do that for other bigger metal parts but it's not worth it for flaps. I just did'nt realize it was flaps you were talking about.
I feel so stupid......

#14003 11 months ago

How much in-out play should there be in the center shaft (long metal one) of the clock?

Rebuilt it with a new housing as the old one was cracked. Clock works 100% in the service position, got it registered at noon correctly (thanks Ed Cheung!) first shot. As soon as I put the game in play position, though, gravity is enough to pull the minute hand out towards the player just enough for it to not register anymore (the minute hand interruptors don't reach deep enough into the optos.)

If I push/pull on the center shaft at the back of the clock, there's at least a quarter or a third of an inch of play to it in and out. I don't *think* I left out any e-clips, but ... maybe I did? Or is that center shaft somewhat loose on other people's games too? Any ideas before I tear the whole thing down again? Ugh.

#14004 11 months ago
Quoted from andre060:

How much in-out play should there be in the center shaft (long metal one) of the clock?
Rebuilt it with a new housing as the old one was cracked. Clock works 100% in the service position, got it registered at noon correctly (thanks Ed Cheung!) first shot. As soon as I put the game in play position, though, gravity is enough to pull the minute hand out towards the player just enough for it to not register anymore (the minute hand interruptors don't reach deep enough into the optos.)
If I push/pull on the center shaft at the back of the clock, there's at least a quarter or a third of an inch of play to it in and out. I don't *think* I left out any e-clips, but ... maybe I did? Or is that center shaft somewhat loose on other people's games too? Any ideas before I tear the whole thing down again? Ugh.

Replying to my own post - finally found a discussion of this exact problem, on page 224. The suggested fix appears to be extending the minute hand interrupter arm using black electrical tape? Ugh. There really isn't a better fix?

#14005 11 months ago

Opto board issue... My TZ was in storage for about a year. Was working fine when it went into storage. Now the game boots up but the ball won't kick out. You can drop a ball on the PF and play. So I start looking around and find the opto board in the through is dead. I check the opto board under the PF and the one cap on there exploded. Took out the LED next to it as well. Of course I get the cap that pops and is corrosive!
So I replaced the cap, stole a led off an Asteroids board I had laying around, re-flowed everything while I was there and still the same. The LED does come on the opto board. I also noticed the opto at the top of the gum ball wire form is not working in switch test mode. Seems all the other optos are working. Gum ball wireform and through. When the cap and led was off I did tone out all the traces as well. All toned out good. Figured I'd post for some next steps if anyone has ran into something like this on their TZ. I'll keep testing... Thanks!

52930317297_faf6aa856f_o (resized).jpg52930317297_faf6aa856f_o (resized).jpg52930317317_8259e717f6_o (resized).jpg52930317317_8259e717f6_o (resized).jpg52931059419_43c68073bc_o (resized).jpg52931059419_43c68073bc_o (resized).jpg

#14006 11 months ago
Quoted from Kerry_Richard:

Thanks for sharing this! That's what I'm talking about. You can see the old artwork thru new RadCal.
[quoted image]

Wow. I have now completely lost faith in Mirco. First it was all the playfield issues and now the radcals are not what they are advertised to be. I haven't installed any yet, but the main draw was just being able to peal and paste with little or no cabinet prep. Like this:

https://www.facebook.com/mircoplayfields/videos/installation-of-rad-cals/780324335632215/

#14007 11 months ago
Quoted from John_I:

Wow. I have now completely lost faith in Mirco. First it was all the playfield issues and now the radcals are not what they are advertised to be. I haven't installed any yet, but the main draw was just being able to peal and paste with little or no cabinet prep. Like this:
https://www.facebook.com/mircoplayfields/videos/installation-of-rad-cals/780324335632215/

Yeah, I keep reading how much trouble these Rad Cals give to people..... I already wanted to clear coat my cabinet, since it's already perfect but not glossy, but now I'm more determined than ever to clearcoat rather that add these.....

#14008 11 months ago
Quoted from PhillyArcade:

Opto board issue... My TZ was in storage for about a year. Was working fine when it went into storage. Now the game boots up but the ball won't kick out. You can drop a ball on the PF and play. So I start looking around and find the opto board in the through is dead. I check the opto board under the PF and the one cap on there exploded. Took out the LED next to it as well. Of course I get the cap that pops and is corrosive!
So I replaced the cap, stole a led off an Asteroids board I had laying around, re-flowed everything while I was there and still the same. The LED does come on the opto board. I also noticed the opto at the top of the gum ball wire form is not working in switch test mode. Seems all the other optos are working. Gum ball wireform and through. When the cap and led was off I did tone out all the traces as well. All toned out good. Figured I'd post for some next steps if anyone has ran into something like this on their TZ. I'll keep testing... Thanks!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I have a spare opto board if you need one

#14009 11 months ago

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!

We’re happy to announce that all BATCH 1 orders are being shipped as of this week! We want to give a huge thanks to all of you that have supported this effort so far, and for those of you that have been kind enough to share feedback and post pics of your new topper additions. Suffice to say, you all have great game room taste and we’re loving seeing our topper being displayed in these amazing collections!

We’re also pleased to announce that BATCH 2 orders will officially open on June 6th. We will be notifying our waitlist members soon to finalize your orders and get everyone squared away. In addition, we will have a limited number of units available for purchase as “first come, first serve” on our website, so if you weren’t included in this batch you can always head there for a chance to still get in. Officially on-sale time will be Tuesday, June 6th at 12pm CT / 1pm ET / 6pm GMT.

Also, in case any of you are interested in seeing what’s next from TEP, we’ve just started a new thread for our latest topper for Godzilla. All product details and waitlist information can be found here: https://www.teppinball.com/store/p/gz-topper

Thank you as always for your continued support and we look forward to getting more toppers into the world soon! Oh, and please keep those pictures coming!!

#14010 11 months ago

Re: slop in the clock center shaft leading to the minute hand not registering. After disassembling it and staring at it for a while, finally managed to figure out where a spacer can go that removes the slop and (crucially) keeps the shaft as “in” as possible (clock hands towards the optos.). I made it out of a clear round plastic protector, and drilled out the hole on it to 5/16 which is the exact size it needs to be to sit on the shaft of the hour opto interruptor correctly (the large black round thing).

Took me a long while to figure it out, mostly because it goes BEHIND the clock board (from the perspective of the gears etc). It sits right up against the blue clock housing.

Hope this helps someone else with the same problem!

(The photo was taken testing without the front face but this doesn’t change the alignment and I confirmed it works just as well with the front face reinstalled)

IMG_0591 (resized).jpegIMG_0591 (resized).jpeg
#14011 11 months ago
Quoted from andre060:

Re: slop in the clock center shaft leading to the minute hand not registering. After disassembling it and staring at it for a while, finally managed to figure out where a spacer can go that removes the slop and (crucially) keeps the shaft as “in” as possible (clock hands towards the optos.). I made it out of a clear round plastic protector, and drilled out the hole on it to 5/16 which is the exact size it needs to be to sit on the shaft of the hour opto interruptor correctly (the large black round thing).
Took me a long while to figure it out, mostly because it goes BEHIND the clock board (from the perspective of the gears etc). It sits right up against the blue clock housing.
Hope this helps someone else with the same problem!
(The photo was taken testing without the front face but this doesn’t change the alignment and I confirmed it works just as well with the front face reinstalled)
[quoted image]

I think there was a metal washer there when they originally shipped.

#14012 11 months ago
Quoted from GILV:

Forget about my last post, you can do that for other bigger metal parts but it's not worth it for flaps. I just did'nt realize it was flaps you were talking about.
I feel so stupid......

I was gonna say they're like less than 10 bucks haha

#14013 11 months ago
Quoted from jchristian11:

I think there was a metal washer there when they originally shipped.

Interesting! Doesn't show it in the manual, but I totally believe what shipped and what's in the manual could be two different things.

#14014 11 months ago

I have joined the club. Well, once I pick up my machine. Lol. Excited.

#14015 11 months ago

Are the 3rd magnet kits still a thing of the past and all DIY now?

#14016 11 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Are the 3rd magnet kits still a thing of the past and all DIY now?

No kits, but DIY is very possible. Check my keyed posts for details and guide of my recent install.

#14017 11 months ago

I read through it, bookmarked it for future. Thanks.

Quoted from mbaumle:

No kits, but DIY is very possible. Check my keyed posts for details and guide of my recent install.

#14018 11 months ago

Was surprised to see no pin2dmd support for this. Guess I'm ordering another colordmd lol

#14019 11 months ago

Pin2DMD does support TZ.
Where did you get your information?
I have a Pin2dmd in my TZ.

#14020 11 months ago

Anyone here know what type of bulbs go in the original clock board, you know, the 4 mini bulbs behind the clock face?
Can I get these type of bulbs in LED's ?
Thanks.

#14021 11 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

I read through it, bookmarked it for future. Thanks.

If you go this route ( I did it- not too bad), consider dumbass' replacement opto board with the extra opto header built into it...vs the stand alone board he also makes...

#14023 11 months ago

I believe my information is pretty current that the color file isn't finished for it.... Do you have one that is?

Quoted from GILV:

Pin2DMD does support TZ.
Where did you get your information?
I have a Pin2dmd in my TZ.

#14024 11 months ago

I may do this but it'll be down the road a bit, will keep this in mind. Thanks.

Quoted from monkfe:

If you go this route ( I did it- not too bad), consider dumbass' replacement opto board with the extra opto header built into it...vs the stand alone board he also makes...

#14025 11 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

I believe my information is pretty current that the color file isn't finished for it.... Do you have one that is?

That is correct, only 70% complete, but it does'nt show much, the color files that are not complete are for the most part files from LITZ, a few others but not very noticable when playing.

#14026 11 months ago

That's great to know. Thank you.

Quoted from GILV:That is correct, only 70% complete, but it does'nt show much, the color files that are not complete are for the most part files from LITZ, a few others but not very noticable when playing.

#14027 11 months ago

Any other options anyone? I can't find anyone else that sells #86 LED 6V bulbs, I won't pay 49$ USD to ship a 16$ order that's for sure.

#14028 11 months ago

Comet or absolute pinball up in CA?

Quoted from GILV:Any other options anyone? I can't find anyone else that sells #86 LED 6V bulbs, I won't pay 49$ USD to ship a 16$ order that's for sure.

#14029 11 months ago
Quoted from jrcmlc:

Comet or absolute pinball up in CA?

Thanks, I'll check absolute Pinball, Comet has them but they're out of stock these days.

#14030 11 months ago

No, Absolute Pinball does'nt have #86 LED bulbs.
I really don't want to put incadescent bulbs, they get too hot and I don't want to cause further damage to the clock board.
Thanks.

#14031 11 months ago

My TZ's spiral optos don't work, not even on switch test.
They started by acting out really crazy, alway activating during game play and after a few games, nothing......
Could it be the optos board? the auto plunger opto beside the plunger works great.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

#14032 11 months ago
Quoted from GILV:

My TZ's spiral optos don't work, not even on switch test.
They started by acting out really crazy, alway activating during game play and after a few games, nothing......
Could it be the optos board? the auto plunger opto beside the plunger works great.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Do the other switch on column 8 work? The lock switches will be easiest to test....

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#14033 11 months ago
Quoted from PinJim:

Do the other switch on column 8 work? The lock switches will be easiest to test....[quoted image]

I don't know what happened between 45 minutes ago and now but I just turned the game on and everything works on switch test, maybe something gets hot on the opto board after a few games and the 2 spiral magnets don't work after......
I'll do some more playing and I'll see.
Thanks for chiming in, I appreciate it.

#14034 11 months ago

#14035 11 months ago
Quoted from GILV:

I don't know what happened between 45 minutes ago and now but I just turned the game on and everything works on test, maybe something gets hot on the opto board after a few games and the 2 spiral magnets don't work after......
I'll do some more playing and I'll see.
Thanks for chiming in, I appreciate it.

For what it's worth, I had a very similar problem recently with my clock optos (Ingo board). They'd act up and eventually quit altogether. In my case, there was very old battery damage on my CPU that finally ate through a trace. I jumpered it out for now. Longer term I need to replace the board.....

Of course, what you describe could be a handful of other issues and not battery damage.

#14036 11 months ago
Quoted from PinJim:

For what it's worth, I had a very similar problem recently with my clock optos (Ingo board). They'd act up and eventually quit altogether. In my case, there was very old battery damage on my CPU that finally ate through a trace. I jumpered it out for now. Longer term I need to replace the board.....
Of course, what you describe could be a handful of other issues and not battery damage.

Thanks for the heads up, I checked and no battery acid damage what so ever on the CPU.
I've been having a few small issues that seem to come and go since I installed some connectors to remove my PF more easilly.....
If these small issues keep up, I'll remove those connectors and put it like it was originally after clearcoating my cabinet in a few weeks.

IMG_9829 (resized).JPGIMG_9829 (resized).JPG
#14037 11 months ago
Quoted from GILV:

Thanks for the heads up, I checked and no battery acid damage what so ever on the CPU.
I've been having a few small issues that seem to come and go since I installed some connectors to remove my PF more easilly.....
If these small issues keep up, I'll remove those connectors and put it like it was originally after clearcoating my cabinet in a few weeks.
[quoted image]

Or if you want to keep them, do the old wiggle test. Put it in switch test and wiggle the wires around and see if anything is flaky. Kinda like the "pound on the playfield" test that I've used so many times over the years....

I've been so lucky with my TZ, it's been a rock aside from the CPU damage.

#14038 11 months ago
Quoted from PinJim:

Or if you want to keep them, do the old wiggle test. Put it in switch test and wiggle the wires around and see if anything is flaky. Kinda like the "pound on the playfield" test that I've used so many times over the years....

"pound on the playfield", I'll remember that one it's a trick I use to do when I started about 20 years ago but forgot along the way, you are really helping me a lot, seriously.....
About the connectors, I don't think they have a bad contact, what I think is that some of the wires are bigger than others and I think the connectors are not giving the "flow" of current they need causing bugs in game play, so, if the ups and downs go on, I'll have to remove them, they are brand new connectors so they are surely not giving issues because of bad contact.

#14039 11 months ago
Quoted from PinballGalore:

We didn’t do any prepping to wh2o and TZ.
They came out perfectly.
Indiana though…. That should have been worked on a tad prior to sticking the sides on.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Oh man that IJ would bug the hell out of me. With my ocd, I'd for sure re-do it.

#14040 11 months ago

The led diodes were out on my rotten dog clock board so I replaced em today and matched the colors to the clock face. I like how it turned out

IMG_5945 (resized).jpegIMG_5945 (resized).jpeg
#14041 11 months ago
Quoted from PinJim:

I say my game is a rock, and it has been. I’ve owned it for well over 20 years, my pride and joy.

The actuator wire for my powerfield diverter broke last week. I replaced it today. Damn pinball, where it takes an hour to replace one little part. At least I’ve learned over the years to not rush and do things like put rags under where your working to catch the parts that fall down as your are trying to origami your hand to get them back in place, lol.

My boys are 7 and 9 - and are really starting to dig TZ. It makes me so happy!

IMG_9179 (resized).jpegIMG_9179 (resized).jpeg
#14042 11 months ago
Quoted from PinJim:

At least I’ve learned over the years to not rush and do things like put rags under where your working to catch the parts that fall down as your are trying to origami your hand to get them back in place, lol.
My boys are 7 and 9 - and are really starting to dig TZ. It makes me so happy! [quoted image]

Another interresting trick that I had never thought of, thanks , when I use to lose a screw, I would search but mostly go get it with a telescopic mini magnet.
Yeah, those are the years that they dig pinball..... I wish you the best for the later years, starting at about 11 or 12 they get bored, well that's what happened with my first 4 kids many many years ago.

#14043 10 months ago
Quoted from GILV:

About the connectors, I don't think they have a bad contact, what I think is that some of the wires are bigger than others and I think the connectors are not giving the "flow" of current they need causing bugs in game play, so, if the ups and downs go on, I'll have to remove them, they are brand new connectors so they are surely not giving issues because of bad contact.

Forget about what I assumed here, I found the issue...... it was 2 yellow wires that I had reversed by mistake at the connectors, the "Powerball" insert and the "Extra Ball" insert, giving me the issues I was talking about, after soldering them back at the right place, game plays perfect.

#14044 10 months ago

I have a question about flipper opto boards on my TZ.
What are these "diodes" called on the flipper opto boards (see picture) ?
Are they supposed to get hot after a few games?
If not, what does it mean that they get so hot, what are the repercussions of them getting hot?
Thanks.

IMG_9875 (resized).JPGIMG_9875 (resized).JPGIMG_9877 (resized).JPGIMG_9877 (resized).JPG

#14045 10 months ago
Quoted from GILV:

What are these "diodes" called on the flipper opto boards (see picture) ?

Resistors

Quoted from GILV:

No. But they look like after market boards, so something ain't right.

Quoted from GILV:

what are the repercussions of them getting hot?

Won't work. Big fire. Nuclear explosion. Nothing major. I'd get rid of them so they don't cause other problems.

LTG : )

#14046 10 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

Resistors

Won't work. Big fire. Nuclear explosion. Nothing major. I'd get rid of them so they don't cause other problems.

Thanks, those resistors getting hot after a few games did'nt bother me much in the past 2 years, but now they cause the magnet optos to suddenly stop working, but before they stop working, they go crazy at every flipper button press, then, and only then, they go out, I turn the game off for 15 minutes, time to cool down those resistors and everything works great.
I just bought these for 71$ CAD shipping included for a pair.
https://www.pinballspareparts.com.au/electronics/boards/bally/a-15894.html

#14047 10 months ago

When the resistors get hot they probably draw too much current, making other things worse.

#14048 10 months ago
Quoted from LTG:

When the resistors get hot they probably draw too much current, making other things worse.

Yes, Lloyd is correct (as usual). If resistors are overheating like that, they are likely getting more current than they're rated for. This means they will wear out quicker and will let through more current than that portion of the circuit was designed for. You can test the inbound current based on the schematic and fix it or replace the hack with OEM circuitry. Who knows, maybe you just need new resistors, but it looks sketchy...

#14049 10 months ago

Here is the information for the flipper cabinet opto boards.

00_tz_flp_cab_opto.jpg00_tz_flp_cab_opto.jpg01_tz_flp_cab_opto.jpg01_tz_flp_cab_opto.jpg

Quoted from GILV:

Quoted from LTG:

Yes. They are supposed to get hot. The installed resistors are 470 Ohm (YEL/VIO/BRN/GLD - discolored from heat). The +12VU circuit is around 14VDC. This dissipates ~0.4W for a 470 Ohm resistor. This is very close to the 0.5W MAXIMUM rating for the resistor. Ideally, it should be a 1W resistor or a 680 Ohm to dissipate less heat.

Quoted from GILV:

If not, what does it mean that they get so hot, what are the repercussions of them getting hot?

Quoted from LTG:

I'd get rid of them so they don't cause other problems.

You can't get rid of them as they are the current limiting resistor for the transmitter side of the slotted opto pair.

One major problem with the heat is that it can cause a cracked solder joint at the resistor. I have seen many boards with these current limiting resistors that dissipate heat into the board instead of dissipating the majority of it convectively to the atomosphere.

Quoted from Tranquilize:

You can test the inbound current based on the schematic and fix it or replace the hack with OEM circuitry.

There's nothing to "fix" and this is not a "hack" because it is the OEM circuitry.

Quoted from GILV:

Thanks, those resistors getting hot after a few games did'nt bother me much in the past 2 years, but now they cause the magnet optos to suddenly stop working, but before they stop working, they go crazy at every flipper button press, then, and only then, they go out, I turn the game off for 15 minutes, time to cool down those resistors and everything works great.

Are you sure it is THIS board that is causing the problem? When you turn off the machine, everything cools down. If you want to run a better scientific experiment then just disconnect the connectors at the flipper cabinet opto boards for 15 minutes, plug them back in and see what happens. There are 270 Ohm 2W resistors on the Custom 10-Opto board that get hotter than these 470 Ohm 0.5W resistors. The 10-opto board is responsible for managing the other machine opto pairs.

Quoted from GILV:

I just bought these for 71$ CAD shipping included for a pair.

Note that the board you purchased is pretty much the same as the OEM with respect to the level of heat dissipation. It has 470 Ohm 0.5W resistors installed flush to the board. In the long run, the board will have the same level of heat discoloration.

#14050 10 months ago
Quoted from DumbAss:

Are you sure it is THIS board that is causing the problem? When you turn off the machine, everything cools down. If you want to run a better scientific experiment then just disconnect the connectors at the flipper cabinet opto boards for 15 minutes, plug them back in and see what happens. There are 270 Ohm 2W resistors on the Custom 10-Opto board that get hotter than these 470 Ohm 0.5W resistors. The 10-opto board is responsible for managing the other machine opto pairs.

Note that the board you purchased is pretty much the same as the OEM with respect to the level of heat dissipation. It has 470 Ohm 0.5W resistors installed flush to the board. In the long run, the board will have the same level of heat discoloration.

Thanks for the advice, I'll try that.
Could it be a cracked solder joint that causes the magnet opto problem when they get heated after 15 minutes?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 14.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 12.95
$ 22.50
$ 125.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

€ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PPmods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 43.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 129.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Hermosa Beach, CA
$ 79.50
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

There are 15,234 posts in this topic. You are on page 281 of 305.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twilight-zone-owners-club/page/281?hl=mbaumle and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.