IMG_6425 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240406_221516459 (resized).jpg
IMG_0402 (resized).JPG
IMG_0401 (resized).JPG
image (resized).jpg
tz_ball_shooter_lane_feeder (resized).png
IMG_5127 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

8 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 15,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 261 of 305.
#13001 1 year ago
Quoted from DumbAss:

If you show me (post an image)

I wish I knew this a couple hours ago. All back together now. Description above is the best I have. If #81 and #82 are registering in the right order, then their receivers are good.

And I know the connector that is empty but there for #86's receiver. Just need to know if I can tap onto #82's transmitter wiring for #86's transmitter.

#72 shouldn't be a problem if I can tap onto #71's transmitter. Then just use the two unused connector spots for the receiver.

Coyote may know more.

I appreciate your help too !

Thank you both,
LTG : )

#13002 1 year ago

I just noticed my TZ was restored by Dan Goett. His bio says TZ is his favorite game to restore. Anyone else have experience with him? I’m impressed with his work so far. Sorta HEP-lite.

#13003 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

If #81 and #82 are registering in the right order, then their receivers are good.

Agree. What matters is what registers in the switch edge test.

Quoted from LTG:

And I know the connector that is empty but there for #86's receiver. Just need to know if I can tap onto #82's transmitter wiring for #86's transmitter.

You can. All the transmitter wires are the same. The trace/stripe color is there just for consistency.

7-opto_transmitter_header.jpg7-opto_transmitter_header.jpg

Quoted from LTG:

#72 shouldn't be a problem if I can tap onto #71's transmitter. Then just use the two unused connector spots for the receiver.

Just be careful if you tap off a transmitter (GRY-XXX) wire. Each LED should have its own current limiting resistor. The value of the resistor (270 Ohm) is chosen to produce a certain amount of current through the IR LED. The current affects how bright the IR LED is. If you put two IR LEDs (in parallel) with the one resistor, it will split the current path and divide it in half. The same applies if you tap from the SW82 transmitter for the SW86 transmitter. The opto pair may still work but it's not working exactly as it was originally designed to.

Quoted from LTG:

Coyote may know more.

He sure will!

Quoted from LTG:

I appreciate your help too !

As with Coyote's comment, it's about time someone else paid you back for all the help you provide.

#13004 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

And as long as I'm on questions. The 6 wire connector has four wires running up to #71, I assume transmitter and receiver. And the two empty spots going out from the connector I assume are, for the #72 receiver , so can I tap onto #71's transmitter to make #72 work ?

Quoted from DumbAss:

You can use whatever GRY-XXX wire you want for the transmitter as they aren't strictly detected. They all originate from the same +12VU source after being run through the 270 Ohm current limiting resistor. It's the ORG-XXX wire that has to be correct. The board directs the result of the receiver to the appropriate comparator whose output is wired to the switch matrix harness.

Effectively what DumbAss says is correct.. the Grey/xx (and Grey) wires are just the voltage feed. However if you feed off of them, you'll be drawing more current, and those resistors - at least on the OEM boards - already get damn hot. DumbAss makes a nice one where the 5v is already regulated, so using one of his would be safer there.
But yes - for #71, you would make a jumper from the Black and Grey wires to the Transmitter/Emitter, and then just connect the Grey/xx and Orange/xx wires to the new transmitter/receiver.

That's likely why your upper right magnet is working - the emitter's just getting power from the wrong source. The large resistor on the opto board is feeding the wrong opto. Doesn't hurt anything here - it's only feeding one emitter. Just now you need to find the other connector to use it. Or to be safe, up the wattage of the resistor on the opto board and pull from the same emitter source.

#13005 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

My game was actually made April 5th, 1993.

Quoted from Coyote:

Game buddies! Mine is marked Apr 8th.

Ha! Mine is April 15; can I join the party?

#13006 1 year ago

Quick addendum - I got called into the office early this morning. I haven't had my coffee yet, and don't have access to my game today, so if something I typed above makes NO sense, gimme a little leeway, please.

#13007 1 year ago
Quoted from Miguel351:

My TZ and TAF both have an interesting issue. Both keep the time perfectly, but the date is always off. There are times where I don't turn them on for weeks and the date shows up as the day I last had them on, but the time of day is dead on balls accurate. This makes no sense to me. The batteries are fresh and there is no acid damage on either MPU board. They even maintained the time well when unplugged for 8 hours during transit to and from the GSPF show this year.
Thoughts? Answers?

Perfectly normal. Happens on mine too, I can play only twice a year (on holidays), and everytime I find the clock perfect and the date stopped on the month I last played. I think there is a routine that must go once a month to let the game update the month at the end of it. I still, every time, adjust the date (my ocd... )

#13008 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Mine was born 5/25/93. But was later heavily restored with a new playfield and cabinet, so…reborn? I decided to go with polished chrome from Chris Royalty for my armor upgrade. My son can damn well put himself through college.

That's funny, mine is of the same date.
I wonder how many TZ's Williams made each day?

#13009 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Quick addendum - I got called into the office early this morning. I haven't had my coffee yet, and don't have access to my game today, so if something I typed above makes NO sense, gimme a little leeway, please.

I think I'm good for now. Won't start this for awhile. Need to accumulate parts.

Thank you Coyote and DumbAss for all your help !

#13010 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Just now you need to find the other connector to use it.

It doesn't exist. I'll need to figure where it's wire is.

#13011 1 year ago

A little nod to one of my favorite episodes and TZ: The Movie, which I’ve always liked.

DFA3328F-5FC9-4E56-9A01-C2304C59FC47 (resized).pngDFA3328F-5FC9-4E56-9A01-C2304C59FC47 (resized).png
#13012 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

A little nod to one of my favorite episodes and TZ: The Movie, which I’ve always liked.
[quoted image]

Agreed that the 'Walking Distance' episode of TZ is one of the best with Gig Young. Ronnie Howard also had a small bit role in this episode. TZ is still a classic television series after 6 decades.

Gord

#13013 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Agreed that the 'Walking Distance' episode of TZ is one of the best with Gig Young. Ronnie Howard also had a small bit role in this episode. TZ is still a classic television series after 6 decades.
Gord

Yep! Ronnie is like 5 years old in it. Gig had a tumultuous career and life, which ended tragically in the late 70’s just a few years after he won acclaim for his role in They Shoot Horses Don’t They? I’ve always liked Walking Distance, one of the nostalgia episodes, like Young Man’s Fancy. I also love The Monsters are Due on Maple Street and What You Need. My all time fav is Nick of Time with William Shatner.

#13014 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

Yep! Ronnie is like 5 years old in it. Gig had a tumultuous career and life, which ended tragically in the late 70’s just a few years after he won acclaim for his role in They Shoot Horses Don’t They? I’ve always liked Walking Distance, one of the nostalgia episodes, like Young Man’s Fancy. I also love The Monsters are Due on Maple Street and What You Need. My all time fav is Nick of Time with William Shatner.

TZ has been a favorite series of mine for a long time (although I wasn't alive when it aired). I have many favorite episodes-- including The Masks, The Silence A Game of Pool and Stop in Willoughby... to name a few. Neve gets stale.

#13015 1 year ago

A Game of Pool is a good one, with the late, great Jonathon Winters. The Masks is creepy. One of the best also.

#13016 1 year ago

I recently watched Number 12 Looks Just Like You and I was amazed how much it can apply to life today. With the influence of social media, so many girls out there dress identically and do their hair in the same exact style and color. So, when I saw this episode, I wanted to show it to my nieces to prove what I always say to them about not just copying what everyone else does out there(i.e. all the sluts on Instagram). I want them to be themselves and be unique and stand firm and be confident and secure in who they are and not just be followers like everyone else. We live in sad times when life imitates art from 60 years ago, and especially when it's art from the Twilight Zone.

#13017 1 year ago

It’s coming along!

1820705F-42E6-4340-97D6-451A705B1ECC (resized).jpeg1820705F-42E6-4340-97D6-451A705B1ECC (resized).jpeg8DD481E9-5EAD-469B-B730-1E95BE3F2FB0 (resized).jpeg8DD481E9-5EAD-469B-B730-1E95BE3F2FB0 (resized).jpeg
#13018 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

It’s coming along!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow! The chrome has won the battle!! Very nice!

#13019 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

It’s coming along!

Looks amazing!

Btw have you got metal leg protectors under the blue plastic ones to hold them off the cabinet decals? If not then you should look into it, otherwise overtime the plastic ones will damage the decals.

#13020 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Looks amazing!
Btw have you got metal leg protectors under the blue plastic ones to hold them off the cabinet decals? If not then you should look into it, otherwise overtime the plastic ones will damage the decals.

I do, thanks for the reminder tho. There is a slight wrinkle of the decal where the metal protector pinches it. I like the look of light blue protectors on TZ. They shouldn’t make matters worse with metal protectors under them. I might apply a little heat to remove the wrinkle and leave them off.

#13021 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinkitten:

I do, thanks for the reminder tho. There is a slight wrinkle of the decal where the metal protector pinches it. I like the look of light blue protectors on TZ. They shouldn’t make matters worse with metal protectors under them. I might apply a little heat to remove the wrinkle and leave them off.

Unsure where the metal protector can pinch the decal - I assuming you removed the decal from under the metal protector (normally have a little clearance around the edge of the protector but this is all hidden behind the leg itself)?

#13022 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Unsure where the metal protector can pinch the decal - I assuming you removed the decal from under the metal protector (normally have a little clearance around the edge of the protector but this is all hidden behind the leg itself)?

Exactly, whoever applied the cab decal didn’t remove the decal from under the metal stand-off/leg protector, instead covering it, and creating a pinch at the corners. It’s mild, and I may trim it myself.

#13023 1 year ago

Quick question - I havae what I believe is a fair amount of "humming" seemingly emanating from the cabinet transformer. My ToM has a bit of a hum too that you can hear when things are quiet--just seems the TZ transformer hum is a bit more pronounced. Game is working fine but just wanted to poll the group to see if I should have any concern here. Thanks!

#13024 1 year ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

Quick question - I havae what I believe is a fair amount of "humming" seemingly emanating from the cabinet transformer. My ToM has a bit of a hum too that you can hear when things are quiet--just seems the TZ transformer hum is a bit more pronounced. Game is working fine but just wanted to poll the group to see if I should have any concern here. Thanks!

It is highly unlikely that the transformer is humming. It is probably coming from your speakers. Turn the volume down and or pull the wires off the speaker in the cabinet. Does the humming go away? Report back and we can give you some recommendations.

#13025 1 year ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

t is highly unlikely that the transformer is humming. It is probably coming from your speakers. Turn the volume down and or pull the wires off the speaker in the cabinet. Does the humming go away? Report back and we can give you some recommendations

With volume all the way down there is still a slight hum... not obnoxious but it's there.

#13026 1 year ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

With volume all the way down there is still a slight hum... not obnoxious but it's there.

So it seems to me that the hum is coming from the speakers and not the transformer. In reality, the noise is probably coming from your audio board. This is normally one of two things. Failing capacitors on the audio board or grounding issues. If I were to guess, I would say your capacitors are failing on your audio board since they are likely original and 40 years old. There is a kit available that has all the parts you need. If you can solder, I highly recommend the repair before things get worse and cause additional damage.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/CAPKITWPC

or here is another option.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1129-yorktown-arcade-supply/01826-bally-williams-pinball-wpc-audio-sound-board-cap-kit-a-12738

#13027 1 year ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

Transformers can hum. If you google it you’ll find plenty of discussion on the matter. On the WPC systems it seemed more common in WPC-S systems and later, as they moved the transformer to the rear of the cabinet and mounted it on a steel plate which made it much worse. Check that the bolts holding the transformer together are tight, check it is secured firmly to the cabinet (if you add rubber washers or on the TOM remove the plate, then please ensure you still have the transformer earthed), people often talk about giving the transformer a wack (although I haven’t tried that technique thou it seems to work for some).

Transformer hum is not going to cause an issue, so no need for concern but worth checking it out.

#13028 1 year ago

So it seems to me that the hum is coming from the speakers and not the transformer. In reality, the noise is probably coming from your audio board. This is normally one of two things. Failing capacitors on the audio board or grounding issues.

Thanks much - if it's the capacitors on the audio board would there be a visual queue they're failing (i.e., bulging or some other visual queue)?

Quoted from Manny65:

Transformer hum is not going to cause an issue, so no need for concern but worth checking it out.

I'll double check the transformer as well to ensure it is firmly planted to the cabinet.

#13029 1 year ago
Quoted from Manny65:

Transformers can hum. If you google it you’ll find plenty of discussion on the matter. On the WPC systems it seemed more common in WPC-S systems and later, as they moved the transformer to the rear of the cabinet and mounted it on a steel plate which made it much worse. Check that the bolts holding the transformer together are tight, check it is secured firmly to the cabinet (if you add rubber washers or on the TOM remove the plate, then please ensure you still have the transformer earthed), people often talk about giving the transformer a wack (although I haven’t tried that technique thou it seems to work for some).

Sure, they can but on TZ it is a rarity. On my game it is dead silent. I gather from the response from the OP that the humming lessens when the volume is turned down. If so, it is likely audio capacitors. But, for sure check to make sure the transformer is secured good. I have my own theory about transformer noise and the metal plate. It too involves the audio board. It also seems some people are super sensitive to that particular type of noise.

#13030 1 year ago
Quoted from EZ-Rhino:

Thanks much - if it's the capacitors on the audio board would there be a visual queue they're failing (i.e., bulging or some other visual queue)?.

Sadly, usually not in this application. If the caps are original, I guaranty they are out of specifications. They do sell cheap cap testers on Amazon / eBay that can test in circuit, but it is always better to test them out of circuit. If you do happen to buy one, make sure you test the new caps going into your board before installing. I have found many bad capacitors that way over the years.

#13031 1 year ago

Sadly, usually not in this application. If the caps are original, I guaranty they are out of specifications. The do sell cheap cap testers on Amazon / eBay that can test in circuit, but it is always better to test them out of circuit. If you do happen to buy one, make sure you test the new caps going into your board before installing. I have found many bad capacitors that way over the years.

Will do - I appreciate the tips on this.

#13032 1 year ago

Have an interesting issue going on with a TZ. Power the game on, click start, game puts ball in shooter lane all lamps and sound/display are normal. I click the right flipper button once and the flipper proceeds to get stuck up and several flashers lock on. Powered the game off, then turned it back on because I wanted to test if clicking the left flipper button this time would initiate the same issue. Press the start button again, game starts normal just as before. I am able to click the left and right flipper button multiple times so I plunge the ball. Ball goes into play then i hit it into the slot scoop/click flippers. Display becomes garbled, both flipper get stuck up, several flashers stuck on. Powered the game off and then began a visual inspection of the flipper mechs and cabinet switches. Did not identify any short around those areas though that is what I suspected it to be. Does anyone have an idea of where to proceed from that point? Thank you in advance for your thoughts/help

#13033 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinwow:

Thank you in advance for your thoughts/help

12 volts on the driver board is dropping.

Check the test point on your driver board first.

#13034 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

12 volts on the driver board is dropping.
Check the test point on your driver board first.

Thanks for the reply. I had swapped the driver with a Dracula driver prior to this and both boards blew F112 fuse as well. I also swapped the mpu & the ribbon cable between the mpu and driver

#13035 1 year ago

New TZ Plastic on market. $50 plus shipping.

6CF3FF1D-F90F-4A72-B32E-C973FDE6B112 (resized).jpeg6CF3FF1D-F90F-4A72-B32E-C973FDE6B112 (resized).jpeg
#13036 1 year ago

I am dying to know who picked up the TZ in Northern VA, (Lorton) at auction on Sunday evening the 30th for $6,623.75 plus tax?

#13037 1 year ago

I’m having an odd problem with my TZ. It start with the dreaded “clock broken” error. I went into the clock test and noted that the 45 minute opto was stuck closed.

During gameplay the right ramp diverted would randomly activate. Getting closer, seems to be related to row 3 of the matrix. The left orbit and right ramp optos are intermittent, mostly working, but jitter at times. The 45 opto is broken for the most part, but does work at times.

I have an Ingo board, for what that’s worth.

I haven’t begun troubleshooting it outside of identifying row 3 as the commonality between the 3 optos.

#13038 1 year ago
Quoted from PinJim:

I’m having an odd problem with my TZ. It start with the dreaded “clock broken” error. I went into the clock test and noted that the 45 minute opto was stuck closed.
During gameplay the right ramp diverted would randomly activate. Getting closer, seems to be related to row 3 of the matrix. The left orbit and right ramp optos are intermittent, mostly working, but jitter at times. The 45 opto is broken for the most part, but does work at times.
I haven’t begun troubleshooting it outside of identifying row 3 as the commonality between the 3 optos.

Those two tiny .100 connectors are super flaky under the clock housing.

#13039 1 year ago
Quoted from PinJim:

Check ALL switches - optos will show closed when the row's 'broken', but other switches will NOT record 'closed' when pressed. See how normal switchs are acting in that row.

#13040 1 year ago

Looking for a working CPU. EPROM not necessary but the RAM and processor must be intact. Let me know what you have.
CPU (resized).jpgCPU (resized).jpg

#13041 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Check ALL switches - optos will show closed when the row's 'broken', but other switches will NOT record 'closed' when pressed. See how normal switchs are acting in that row.

The other ones act normal. Aside from the right ramp and left orbit jittering occasionally.

#13042 1 year ago

Sexy! Engraved shooter housing.

IMG_20221104_172449 (resized).jpgIMG_20221104_172449 (resized).jpgIMG_20221104_172457 (resized).jpgIMG_20221104_172457 (resized).jpg
#13043 1 year ago
Quoted from BioBa:

Beautifull, did you make it yourself or did you buy it somewhere?

#13044 1 year ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

Looking for a working CPU. EPROM not necessary but the RAM and processor must be intact. Let me know what you have.
[quoted image]

Rottendog seems to be the only replacement. Anyone have issues with those? I see it is shipped without a CPU, wondering how they test the board prior to shipment.

Anyone here use this board for your machine?

#13045 1 year ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

Rottendog seems to be the only replacement. Anyone have issues with those? I see it is shipped without a CPU, wondering how they test the board prior to shipment.

I had a Rottendog replacement on my first TZ it worked very well for me.

#13046 1 year ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

PinLED still sells them, I think. DumbAss also makes a replacement, and his work's top notch. You'll have to wait though.

#13047 1 year ago
Quoted from BioBa:

This is awesome! I want one!

#13048 1 year ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

Rottendog seems to be the only replacement.

There are actually quite a few immediately available solutions. The order listed is below is not an endorsement of any manufacturer or vendor. The exception to this is repair. Repair is often cheaper than replace unless abatement of alkaline damage is extensive.

Quoted from ramegoom:

I see it is shipped without a CPU, wondering how they test the board prior to shipment.

The processor, ROM and ASIC are socketed. The ICs can be placed in a board for verification and removed after verification. This is what I do. Rottendog are known to ship boards that were clearly not tested. I have a local contact that purchased a new MPU9211 and the PIA was installed in a socket with a bent pin. Clearly this board was never tested before being sent out.

I also have boards available but Coyote is correct about the wait. Do your research about the manufacturers and vendors. Come to your own conclusions with regard to the available options. Product support is something often overlooked by potential buyers.

#13049 1 year ago
Quoted from PinJim:

The other ones act normal. Aside from the right ramp and left orbit jittering occasionally.

In playing with my game a bit last night, my switch issue goes beyond just row 3. I assume my 12V supply needs work. Regardless, the driver board caps need replaced so I’ll start there. Hopefully that’s it….

#13050 1 year ago
Quoted from DumbAss:

There are actually quite a few immediately available solutions. The order listed is below is not an endorsement of any manufacturer or vendor. The exception to this is repair. Repair is often cheaper than replace unless abatement of alkaline damage is extensive.

Repair your old board (if feasible).
Pinball Electronics from barakandl @ https://nvram.weebly.com/wms-wpc89-mpu.html
Pin-Tek @ https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/PTK-WPC89
PinLED @ https://www.pinled.de/en/p/wpc-cpu-board
Pinball Replacement Parts @ https://pinballreplacementparts.com/products/wpc89-mpu-for-williams-wpc-games-with-great-improvements
Rottendog MPU089 @ https://www.pinballlife.com/rottendog-williamsbally-wpc-mpu.html
RocketCPU (PinSound) @ https://www.pinsound.org/rocket-cpu-wpc

The processor, ROM and ASIC are socketed. The ICs can be placed in a board for verification and removed after verification. This is what I do. Rottendog are known to ship boards that were clearly not tested. I have a local contact that purchased a new MPU9211 and the PIA was installed in a socket with a bent pin. Clearly this board was never tested before being sent out.
I also have boards available but Coyote is correct about the wait. Do your research about the manufacturers and vendors. Come to your own conclusions with regard to the available options. Product support is something often overlooked by potential buyers.

Thanks for the info. I will be going through my original board before I pull the pin on a replacement board. No visible issues, but I am going to look at the LM339 abd ULN2803 chips as my door switch signal doesn't seem to be making it to the processor - keeps telling me to open the door before I go through the menu buttons. And I'll likely install sockets if I have to remove the ICs. The RAM is not socketed so I'll pull that and I might have an old-stock part to install.

Other oddball things are lack of volume control (goes to MAX), several random solenoids firing, gumball machine solenoid popping continuously, weird things like that. I replaced all the sorry-looking ribbon cables thinking that could be an issue or two, but no help. Clock tries to reset on boot-up, but doesn't always go to 12:00. Goes to 2:00, 4:00, 7:00 etc. LEDs on the processor board operate normally except an occasional top LED D19 staying on. Reboot brings it back to normal usually. LCD display works normally.

Just a bunch of weird issues point to a bugaboo in the processor control. I haven't ruled out power supply issues yet although I re-capped it a few years ago and all was well then and for a few years afterward. I put a 5 volt digital display permanently on the board to monitor the voltage and it's rock-steady.

Got me spooked....thanks again.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 45.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinball Haus

$ 6.00
Lighting - Led
Arcade Upkeep

$ 250.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Corona, CA
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

8,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 12.95
$ 63.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 24.00
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 12.50
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 110.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

9,950 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Centerport, NY
$ 9.95
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Gameroom - Decorations
pinballmod

$ 132.00
$ 12.95
9,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Martinez, CA
$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.95
$ 145.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
pinballmod

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 15,221 posts in this topic. You are on page 261 of 305.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twilight-zone-owners-club/page/261 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.