(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,710 posts
  • 683 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 hours ago by Gumby510
  • Topic is favorited by 461 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lemansfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10099 2 years ago

Well... wife is a Led Zeppelin fan. Perfect excuse to get another machine, right??? Except I get it and then she doesn’t play it!

I’m not a huge Zeppelin fan, and I’m kinda wishing I’d bought a Stranger Things instead. Played it and really liked it. So... if anyone out there has a Stranger Things and has gotten bored with it and wants to mix things up, I’m your guy.

Willing to trade my Zeppelin premium for your Stranger Things premium. If you have the UV kit installed I’ll even throw a few hundred bucks your way.

My Led Zeppelin has a few hundred plays on it and is basically in brand new condition.

1 month later
#10194 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Curious if anyone would be interested in a trade, my Stranger Things premium for your Wonka LE. Includes Stern UV Kit, Topper (paid in full pending delivery late this month or early next last I heard, will have it shipped to you instead of me), lighted Stern dice shooter, tilt blades, lollipop rails, purple lit flipper buttons, blue start button and coin inserts, volume control/headphone jack, lighted Camero mod, unlit Hoppers truck, Hawkins signs, flipper toppers, translucent titans, sling/outlane plastic protectors and maybe something else I'm forgetting. Also have the speaker panels of the alphabet wall not installed. I'd only be interested in a straight across trade. Love the game, but my boys don't play it and frankly, my 9 year old would be in the game room more if it was gone as it's a little intense for him. Wife loves Wonka and I've got lots of machines I love, so I don't mind parting ways with this one for now. Let me know-

I’d trade you a Led Zeppelin premium and some cash if you’d be interested in that.

2 months later
#10356 2 years ago
Quoted from xsvtoys:

Exactly, somehow I posted that in this thread by mistake, I meant to post it in the Banning thread in response to the “California sucks because of the MOP high prices” post over there.

Ignorant people love to bash on our great state.

#10372 2 years ago

Last time I was in Austin, TX I saw wayyy more homeless than I’ve seen here. It’s not just a West Cost thing.

#10394 2 years ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Now who wants my deadpool premium? Lots of plays but solid and dialed in without a scratch

How much are you asking for it?

7 months later
#11156 1 year ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972: Of all the people I've met so far in this crazy lifestyle, I've noticed two common denominators. Intelligence and strong marriages. Good people to associate with for sure.

My wife is super cool! So at least I have one of those denominators working for me.

1 year later
#12569 78 days ago
Quoted from JethroP:I haven't seen pins at the boardwalk for a long time. There weren't any in the arcade last visit this summer. Where are they?

I think most of them are in Neptunes Kingdom.

#12570 78 days ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Bikini inspection. The pins are upstairs now, above the mini golf

I grew up in Santa Cruz and worked my first job at the Boardwalk.

Believe it or not, one of my friends in high school worked in one of the shops (Sun Shops or O’Neill) where they sold the swimsuits. On a daily basis he’d have girls trying stuff on and asking him for feedback. What a lucky bastard.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lemansfan.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=lemansfan and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.