(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,672 posts
  • 680 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by Wildbill327
  • Topic is favorited by 458 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider time.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6482 6 years ago

Hoping to find some JP parts for a restoration I'm doing on mine.

Need new Data East rails, invisiglass, coin door, service labels, cabinet stencils, felt for lock down bar and rails, black flipper buttons, play field stickers, the control room double #555 light stand. Might want an DE DMD if someone's got a good price.

Will be looking for a nice AFM or CC if someones selling. Not interested in remake right now.

1 year later
#8695 4 years ago

I'd be motivated on a local JJPOTC CE if anyone has any leads on one. Wrapped up a game I just sold and I'm looking at a hole in my collection tonight. Its not even shipped yet and I'm itching.

1 year later
#9921 3 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I upgraded to Invisaglass awhile back, I've got two pieces of standard body normal pin glass sitting around here in a box. Tired of storing it. Anyone local want it?”
2021-03-12
Pasadena, CA
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 45 times

1 month later
#10027 2 years ago

I've got a very nice World Cup Soccer I'm going to list this weekend. I'll post as soon as I can get some pictures taken

6 months later
#10740 2 years ago

I have an exceptionally nice TNA w/ butter cab I'm considering listing. Its loaded. Getting the itch to switch things up

1 week later
#10769 2 years ago

Just posted:

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Here's the one you're looking for. Exceptionally nice TNA with butter cabinet and all the right mods. I'm the 2nd owner. This example is extremely clean and minty fresh with under ...”
2021-11-23
Pasadena, CA
8,700 (OBO)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 428 times
Contributed to Pinside

3 weeks later
#10827 2 years ago

Parts - For Sale
Used, good condition - “I have an extra piece of standard body glass. It's in good shape, just don't need it for anything and its taking up space. Pickup only obviously. In Pasadena, CA 21 X 43”
2021-12-19
Pasadena, CA
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 178 times

5 months later
#11235 1 year ago

Selling my Dad's Nascar machine:

Machine - For Sale
Nascar Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Listing my dad's Nascar Pin. I got him into the hobby but turns out he's much more of a Nascar fan than pinball fan. I'm now helping him downsize his whole house a bit. I bought i...”
2022-07-14
Menifee, CA
Archived after: 79 days
Viewed: 805 times

2 weeks later
#11287 1 year ago

Dropped the price on my Dad's NASCAR:

Machine - For Sale
Nascar Archived
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Listing my dad's Nascar Pin. I got him into the hobby but turns out he's much more of a Nascar fan than pinball fan. I'm now helping him downsize his whole house a bit. I bought i...”
2022-07-14
Menifee, CA
Archived after: 79 days
Viewed: 805 times

1 year later
#12556 53 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “For Sale: Jersey Jack Guns’n’Roses Limited Edition Pinball Machine #1794 This pristine home use only Guns’n’Roses Limited Edition pinball machine is a dream and great valu...”
2024-02-05
Pasadena, CA
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 185 times
Contributed to Pinside

Its raining, a lot! Who's inside playing pinball?

I'm listing my Guns N' Roses (LE). Its a super nice cabinet so really not wanting to ship this one. Looking to sell locally, after the storm of course

#12559 52 days ago
Quoted from silverbearss:

Hey Everyone,
My friends and I have finally decided to do it. Open a pinball arcade/shop dedicated to everything and anything pinball related. We have been super busy trying to get everything ready for next month’s grand opening (March, 2024)! We hope everyone can stop by and show some support. There are a ton of things in the works and we are hoping to get feedback on ideas, improvements and of course pinball talk. Shop is located in San Jose, CA.

Excited to hear this. I'll definitely come check it out when you open

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider time.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=time and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.