(Topic ID: 108481)

Official California For Sale Club (and Wanted too)

By jwwhite15

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1581_(resized).JPG
IMG_5083_(resized).JPG
13879268_1077148662378992_2689413698259788385_n_(resized).jpg
20160807_173110_HDR_(resized).jpg
07_(resized).JPG
06_(resized).JPG
05_(resized).JPG
04_(resized).JPG
03_(resized).JPG
02_(resized).JPG
01_(resized).JPG
DSC00003_(resized).JPG
DSC00012_(resized).JPG
DSC00011_(resized).JPG
DSC00010_(resized).JPG
DSC00008_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dapperdan24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#284 9 years ago
Quoted from Zdoor:

Refinery Edition TWD Pro. Just finished. Features upgraded powdered armor with button guard siderails in metallic blood red. Matching powdered coin door with chrome bezels. Chrome ball shooter and housing. all polished chrome hardware. Shaker motor. Translucent red apron with interactive lighting effects. GI redone in warm white, red mix. Interactive backbox, undercab and speaker lighting. Lighting effects at Woodbury, left bicycle girl ramp and Well walker at base and on figure. Custom painted well walker. Pinblade graffix installed. All refinery games are dialed in, play tested and perfect.A few pics below. Call me for Pricing

Hmm... this may be my first real machine back into the hobby. Right now I am just playing a VirtuaPin which is pretty awesome, but I am missing the real silver ball!

#321 9 years ago

"I FIXED PINBALL" I love that ad. One of my favorites

#329 9 years ago

TWD pro Refinery edition #1 is in the house! Any local pinsiders who want some time on this beauty, PM me and we'll set something up. Solid first impressions for me, but I am easy to please and I haven't had a real machine for a while!

#336 9 years ago

Thanks brother! You are more than welcome to stop by. Only problem is that I sold my house in Lake Arrowhead (along with my pinball collection) and moved to Murrieta. So unless that detour around the Cajon pass take you way down here, that may not be the best plan Now, if you come out to see Rob and then mosey on down to Murrieta, that could be a little party!

#378 9 years ago

After my recent move and change of Gameroom design, I don't have room for a couple of decor items. I have Swap Boxes set up with a Metallica Pro translite and one with a Spooky House backglass by Dirty Donny (info here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-dirty-donny-spooky-house-pinball-backglass-and-limited-edition-book ) as well as two Bud neons. Swap Boxes $old for the pair and neons $old for the pair.

*These are all gone. Thanks for the inquiries and enjoy Chris!

Swapboxes.jpgSwapboxes.jpg

#379 9 years ago

Had trouble photographing the red in these neons. It is indeed quite red in person.

20141121_145247.jpg20141121_145247.jpg 20141121_144959.jpg20141121_144959.jpg 20141121_145057.jpg20141121_145057.jpg
1 week later
#406 9 years ago

Sold

http://virtuapin.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=37

Not sure exactly where the price on this would land. It has 168 tables and plays very close to the real thing. I would be interested in a trade for a late model stern. If there is any interest, shoot me a PM.

20141128_131311.jpg20141128_131311.jpg
20141128_131429.jpg20141128_131429.jpg
20141128_131515.jpg20141128_131515.jpg

#437 9 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

I was also thrown off that you didnt look like Andre the Giant

I don't know, when I met him it was pretty close. Andre or Jaws from 007...

I met a pinsider just the other day who expected I'd be a cop. Turns out I wasn't!

#441 9 years ago
Quoted from Troutfarm:

this is good for some laughs. I owned this machine as well as Dapperdan24 and a handful of others.. the seller is saying he is the original owner and it has low plays.

There she is! Rarehero started the ownership process on this one I believe. That seller is at least the 5th owner if you sold it to him Troutfarm. That was hard selling that and my MET. I miss them both! You still have the Monster Trout?

#445 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That's the sluttiest Magneto of all time.

She is indeed a whore! And I miss her

#447 9 years ago

I owned the pro and that LE and like them both. Now with just a Virtual and TWD, I miss lots of pins! Anybody want to trade me a stinker, terrible game like Xmen for my loaded VirtuaPin with over 160 tables, let me know!

#485 9 years ago

Don't know that this trade will happen, but it doesn't really matter either way

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-twd-pro-refinery-1-for-stle-or-woz#post-2094811

4 weeks later
#668 9 years ago

I picked up a Sopranos in trade for my TWD which does not directly solve my family friendly problem lol. I am keeping it and playing it for now (fun game imo so far), but will need to swap it out before too long. Anyone interested in trades or buying, shoot me a PM and we can talk. Previous owner claims HUO, and the playfield condition and lack of flipper wear support the claim. LED's and fully working. Some light move damage to the cabinet so not a perfect cabinet, but super clean playfield.

3 weeks later
#835 9 years ago

Interested in buying something cheap to play as I am about to be pin free but unable to buy anything expensive for a while. Maybe a High Speed or a Road Kings or some other cheapish, working, fun to play game. I'd love to get it from the community as I trust y'all collectors more than the general public! I like quite a few "bad" games, so PM me with whatever you might have. No need to be collector quality, just working, enjoyable pinball please. Thanks team!

2 months later
#1211 9 years ago

Sold

#1215 9 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

That thing is incredible! If only I had the space.

Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

very kewl tron setup.... but I still think it's a bigger control panel

Thanks for the kind words! I will probably buy anohter one once my new business is up and running at full speed, but right now I just don't have the money to own both. My kids are playing more ps3 these days than this, so I am being selfish and trying to get a pin. I am sure they'll be a little sad to see it go, but it'll come back!

3 weeks later
#1325 8 years ago

I have a Zizzle Pirates that the transformer blew on. I am not terribly interested in replacing it as the kids aren't really playing it anymore (we just turned it on for the first time in months to find the transformer blown). It is complete with the exception of the front piece of trim. Anyone want to give me a couple dollars for it?

1 week later
#1440 8 years ago

Lisa, I have a Checkpoint and a Stern Playboy that I am selling soon. Probably not much use for a playboy with your daughter, but the Checkpoint is pretty clean and working well. PM me if you are interested.

1 week later
#1487 8 years ago

Stern Playboy for sale. Asking $2500 on Craigslist, but will work out a better price for pinside if anyone is interested. Message me for details.

#1496 8 years ago

Selling two pins now with links and a few pics. Checkpoint:

inlandempire.craigslist.org link

Stern Playboy:

Sold

Better prices for Pinside members of course...

#1513 8 years ago

Posted these earlier, but Package priced at (Playboy sold) firm to get them moved on down the road (I have them listed on CL for $4300 combined). Stern Playboy (sold) and Checkpoint pinball in working order. Both play well. If not sold soon, I think I am just driving them to Captain's to see how the auction goes.

#1528 8 years ago

Playboy is sold. Just Checkpoint is left. $1600 or best offer. Ad is up here:

1 week later
#1580 8 years ago

Checkpoint looks to be sold. Will update if it falls through. From original post...

LEDs, pretty nice machine all around. The VUK just went out while the kids were playing it, other than that no known issues. Some pics in the link below. Would love to sell this thing in the next day or two. Any takers?

#1585 8 years ago

So the pins are gone and won't be back for a while. Just sticking with (cheaper) arcades for the time being. That said, I don't have a need for my pinball lift any more. !!!$OLD!!! if anybody wants it. I'm going to sell a couple of near new Polk PSW10's as well if anyone needs an external for their game(s)...20150612_124303.jpg20150612_124303.jpg

#1594 8 years ago

***Mr. BellMan moved fast and snatched it all up! Thank you sir***

SOLD - So the pins and the dolly are all gone. All that remains is a medium sized Home Depot box full of pinball parts. I have an unused shaker motor, unopened pinball pro speakers, new balls, $100 or so in misc. cointaker LEDs, metal cab protectors, some new leg bolts, new incandescent bulbs, color changing shooter rod, lots of rubbers (flipper rubbers in assorted colors and playfiled rubber), new flipper bats in chrome, black and maybe some others, DMD glare guards, rubber floor booties, some manuals and on and on. Lots of stuff that I don't need for a couple of years at least and don't really want to store. $250 firm takes the whole lot, otherwise I'll put it away until the next pinball phase of my life begins

1 week later
#1626 8 years ago
Quoted from doomid:

Thinking about moving my TWD pro with mods. Has fiah tank topper, laserific fiah tank mod, blood red armor, bone flippers with superbands, pingrafix side art, led ramp lighting, shaker motor And zombie shooter rod. Over 1500 in mods
Pm me if interested.
Asking $4950

Solid price for a fun pin. I miss her! Well shoot, I miss all of my pins. I imagine you find a buyer quickly on this.

1 month later
#1776 8 years ago

Going a little OT, but I am selling some Disneyana stuff to possible get a pinball back in the game room. These were park used construction panels and they could be a up someone's alley? Trade for a machine or straight sale if anyone is interested. Really not great way to ship them, so a local deal would be best. Looking at around a $1200 value on them.

20150628_122018.jpg20150628_122018.jpg

20150628_122025.jpg20150628_122025.jpg

20150628_121944.jpg20150628_121944.jpg

20150628_122035.jpg20150628_122035.jpg

20150628_122140.jpg20150628_122140.jpg

#1783 8 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Going a little OT, but I am selling some Disneyana stuff to possible get a pinball back in the game room. These were park used construction panels and they could be a up someone's alley? Trade for a machine or straight sale if anyone is interested. Really not great way to ship them, so a local deal would be best. Looking at around a $1200 value on them.

Just to clarify as it has been asked by PM more than once, it would be $1200 would be for all three, not each.

#1790 8 years ago
Quoted from bajapanda:

You don't happen to have the Mickey and Minnie panels that went with this, do you?

I don't. Just the three pictured.

Quoted from ENDOFLINE:

any chance you have anything from tron or star tours for sale?

I don't. I have a buddy who played Eckert in the ElecTRONica show at DCA who has a few things, but I doubt he would sell anything.

2 weeks later
#1888 8 years ago

I have two black Polk PSW10 subwoofers that used to be hooked up to pins. Very light use. I paid $129 each for them. Anyone local want to make an offer and add a couple of subs to your pins? Not looking to ship, just want to get them to somebody who'll use them as they are just sitting in the corner right now...

1 month later
#2130 8 years ago

Looking for a Caribbean Cruise or Night Moves cocktail pin. Cash in hand or some cool Disneyland park used swag could be traded if interested. Anyone want to part with one? Let me know...

#2140 8 years ago
Quoted from Bigbarlo:

sandiego.craigslist.org link

Quoted from mikeincali:

Ooops, someone beat me to the info.

Thanks fellas! I reached out to that seller, but haven't heard back just yet. We'll see what happens!

2 weeks later
#2293 8 years ago

More rare Disneyland park used stuff to trade or sell if anyone is interested. I picked up a Night Moves and Caribbean Cruise and have the bug for pinball again! Any trade or sale options would be great Items include Golden Horseshoe, Mad T Party, etc. 7 foot construction panels with Goofy, Pluto and Donald are still available as well. Ad on CL is here:

1 week later
#2331 8 years ago
Quoted from IdahoRealtor:

Considering 3 weeks old and $200 in mods, I think $4400-$4500 is fair. Your buddy saves $400-$500 off NIB with same mods.

I don't know... Bellbrand had trouble moving hers with the full refinery treatment at around $4500 didn't she? I could be remembering incorrectly, but I think it took a while around that price and it was a beauty!

3 weeks later
#2401 8 years ago

I am enjoying being back in the pinball world with my Caribbean Cruise and Night Moves pins, but I may be getting the itch to put a full size machine in the game room. Anybody want to do a 2 for 1 for a lower price solid state or c list DMD or? I could possibly add a little cash, but not much, so keep that in mind. I could also add some of my Disneyland swag stuff in lieu of cash. PM for details if interested. Thanks!

1 month later
#2547 8 years ago

I am looking at moving a Caribbean Cruise and Night Moves together for $1100 which is what I have into them. Caribbean Cruise is the better machine of the pair, nice play field and cabinet, LEDs, working great. Night Moves is solid, but some wear on the field. It plays pretty well with sound effects, but the music is in and out (mostly out). Like I said, I want to move the pair and my ask is what I've spent. Not really looking for offers I'll get pictures up soon.

#2550 8 years ago

Hahaha! Wow, I is a bit slow Edited the post to actually make sense. That made me laugh. Thanks for the heads up gents!

1 month later
#2794 8 years ago

Been kind of lazy trying to move my cocktail pins. Package deal lowered to $1050 for both. They wont break down quite the same way if you try and separate them though as that is my move them at the same time price CL ads below:

#2839 8 years ago

Had a no show this morning for my cocktails. Lots of questions about lowest individual prices, so I'll give in. $650 on Caribbean Cruise and $400 on Night Moves. Less than that and they'll just stay and become tables See above post for craigslist links.

#2883 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Payment sent, shipping arranged. I am done searching for my cock
tail pinball machine.

Yup, I am going to handle your cock tail today and get it all ready for the shipper. I know it likes it nice and tight when it comes to wrapping it up. I'll do my best! Night Moves is left and I'd like to pull $400 if I can for this last one:

1 week later
#2977 8 years ago
Quoted from Jean-Luc-Picard:

Anyone that sells a pin knowing it has a dead skunk inside it and you did not notice for any reason in the photos. Is a bad seller. Sorry, wont say names. "dapperdan24"

Well hello there good buddy! I deactivated my account as I am now pretty much out of the pinball community and need to stop burning time on this site. Inactive account = more time for my work and family. However, I was alerted to my new found fame here on pinside, so I am back for a second to have a little fun on this one. I'll deactivate again soon... for now Kind of surprised how this went down, but alright, let's dive in shall we? Picard got pretty high res photos with VERY clear sight of this (bad) repair. Picard and I spoke by PM for no less than 2 months prior to this sale. Once this came up in text messages, I apologized to Picard for the oversight. I told him it was stated in the CL ad, and possibly on Pinside (turns out it was not on Pinside) and/or KLOV in those listings. Our conversation ended and I had no idea it continued here until informed by a friend. Looking back on our PM's over the two month period, I did actually mention touch ups on the playfield. You will find that mention if you look for it Picard. This was a nuisance of a machine to sell with SO MANY interested parties and run around and pictures and messages, missed appointments (cue tatersalad and a few others...) and on and on. Amazing how the expensive pins I used to buy and sell went down with so much LESS needed to complete said sale. I told Picard that I was sorry if this information wasn't mentioned (which it turns out it was, just much earlier in our conversation). I also told him that it was clear in the pictures. There was no creative photography to conveniently "miss" the touchup. The previous buyer (a cool guy and fellow pinsider) sold it like this to me at the same price of $650. It is a nice example of the game with exception of that lazy mess, and one much less noticeable touch up. Hopefully we can agree on that. Truthfully, I didn't give it much thought on this cheap, novelty, $650 pin. Also, the rest of the machine as nice as it is, I was happy to have found one at all. Attached are the exact pictures with flash to expose anything the lighting might hide, sent to Picard.

So Picard, I will say it again, I am sorry this got missed, albeit after it turns out I did mention it and it was clearly photographed. To any of the other pinsiders quick to write me off after this, that kind of bummed me out. I think this must have gotten my Night Moves flagged from CL, but it is sold pending pickup, so that didn't matter too much. Peace, love and PINBALL!!!

20160127_204857_resized_(resized).jpg20160127_204857_resized_(resized).jpg

20160127_204901_resized_(resized).jpg20160127_204901_resized_(resized).jpg

20160127_204904_resized_(resized).jpg20160127_204904_resized_(resized).jpg

20160127_204912_resized_(resized).jpg20160127_204912_resized_(resized).jpg

20160127_204917_resized_(resized).jpg20160127_204917_resized_(resized).jpg

20160127_204923_resized_(resized).jpg20160127_204923_resized_(resized).jpg

#2982 8 years ago

Cool. So yeah. It's a small, terrible touch up on an otherwise delicious play field on a cheap cocktail pin. It didn't mean much to me and I described it as much in our messages. So yeah. Cool. Party on Wayne. My reputation is forever gone. Watch out world!

4 years later
#9818 3 years ago

Hey SoCal gang! I have 2 pins being delivered tomorrow (Stanger Things Premium and TMNT Pro) after being out of the game for a few years and need to make room in the arcade. Years ago, I converted 3 racing cabinets to PS3's with surround sound, 27" smart TVs for the monitors, sub/shaker on a separate controller, Force GT wheel and pedals with force feedback in the steering, etc. They're pretty nifty. I am only keeping 2, so 1 needs to get out of the way. If anyone wants it and can get it today/tonight, I'll let it go for $250. At the time, I spent over $1k each in parts to make them. It comes with 4 or 5 PS3 racing games (Gran Turismo 5, NFS Hot Pursuit, Dirt 2, etc.) and you can of course buy and play any racing game on PS3 for cheap these days. I am in North West Murrieta. Moving these will be tricky and best with a trailer with a ramp or lift on the back of a moving truck along with some muscle (I can help). They can come apart, but you'd have to splice and label the wiring as It suns straight through. You can see them in this video we put together in my arcade a few years back:

If not, I'm just going to harvest them for the parts and scrap the shell. Let me know-

Added over 3 years ago:

This is no longer available. Thanks y'all!

1 month later
#9969 3 years ago

I am selling my remaining 2 racing arcades. I converted them to PS3's with 27" smart TVs, wired in the surround sound to a receiver and added a sub woofer and shaker with independent controls. Higher end racing wheels and pedals. Really slick machines, just don't have the space in my current configurations. Pretty sure I spent about $1k each to build them at the time, but only asking $500 total for the pair. I need them to move quickly! You'll need some muscle to move them and REALLY should rent a truck with a liftgate or AT LEAST a ramp to get them where ever you are taking them. Make me an offer. Trade me something for them. Please come and get them lol. Pm and I can text pics and video. You can see them briefly in this video:

1 month later
#10071 2 years ago

Who in SoCal has a nice Popeye Popeye Saves the Earth they want to sell to me? We all know these are hard to sell and I actually WANT to buy lol. This was my boys' favorite machine and the last one I sold when we took a break 5 or so years ago. We are back on the Pinball sauce again and I'd like to add one back in for them. If you've got one, I'd love to talk to you! Shoot me a message and let's work something out

Added over 3 years ago:

***Popeye is in the house! Thanks to surfinvet for an easy pickup. Your hall of pins is a masterpiece!***

#10083 2 years ago

I gave boogies first right of refusal since he bought one of the matching units from me, but if he doesn't want it...

I am selling my last converted Max Tune racer running PS3 with 27" smart tvs, surround sound wired into the machine speakers, sub woofers and shakers with independent controls, higher end racing wheel with force feedback/shifter/pedals, smart power strip (unit turns everything on by powering on PS3). Some PS3 games included, but you can get many more racing titles cheap and play. Super slick machine that cost me over $1200 to build, but blowing it out for the best offer with pickup by Saturday! Need it gone asap.

You'll want a truck with a lift gate preferably or at least a ramp. I'll help you get them to the street (first level garage access), but loading is up to you and your strong friends. Come and get it! Located in North Murrieta, near the 15 and Clinton Keith.

***Looks like I have someone grabbing it in the morning from Facebook Marketplace. I'll update if they don't show***

#10093 2 years ago

Does anyone in SoCal have a powder coating person they recommend?

4 weeks later
#10169 2 years ago

Getting rid of a couple more arcades, Extreme Hunting with extra carts and modded Guitar Freaks. Make an offer if interested:

3 weeks later
#10193 2 years ago

Curious if anyone would be interested in a trade, my Stranger Things premium for your Wonka LE. Includes Stern UV Kit, Topper (paid in full pending delivery late this month or early next last I heard, will have it shipped to you instead of me), lighted Stern dice shooter, tilt blades, lollipop rails, purple lit flipper buttons, blue start button and coin inserts, volume control/headphone jack, lighted Camero mod, unlit Hoppers truck, Hawkins signs, flipper toppers, translucent titans, sling/outlane plastic protectors and maybe something else I'm forgetting. Also have the speaker panels of the alphabet wall not installed. I'd only be interested in a straight across trade. Love the game, but my boys don't play it and frankly, my 9 year old would be in the game room more if it was gone as it's a little intense for him. Wife loves Wonka and I've got lots of machines I love, so I don't mind parting ways with this one for now. Let me know-

1 month later
#10292 2 years ago

I have a Laseriffic Jurassic Park topper that I am replacing with the Stern topper (I'm a sucker, I know lol). $100 pickup in Murrieta if anyone wants it. $235+ shipping was my cost. Not interested in shipping it right now.

Added over 3 years ago:

***update*** looks to be sold-

#10301 2 years ago

Throwing out trade idea to live here if anyone is ever interested. Looking for a Wonka CE. Offering my HUO first owner Elvira HOH (premium) with Stern topper, low plays, tilt art blades, all Medisinyl mods, Stern shooter rod, dripping blood sling/lane protectors, new Titans and balls, lollipop rails from PBL, external audio controls/headphone jack, green lit flipper buttons, speaker lights, green coin rejects to match start button and flipper lights, dripping blood speaker accents and shooter accent, Lermods crypt mod and lighting, lockdown bar/button surround, custom magnetic instruction cards, and maybe some other little things I forgot.

#10314 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Throwing out trade idea to live here if anyone is ever interested. Looking for a Wonka CE. Offering my HUO first owner Elvira HOH (premium) with Stern topper, low plays, tilt art blades, all Medisinyl mods, Stern shooter rod, dripping blood sling/lane protectors, new Titans and balls, lollipop rails from PBL, external audio controls/headphone jack, green lit flipper buttons, speaker lights, green coin rejects to match start button and flipper lights, dripping blood speaker accents and shooter accent, Lermods crypt mod and lighting, lockdown bar/button surround, custom magnetic instruction cards, and maybe some other little things I forgot.

Still interested in that trade quoted or a Wonka LE instead of CE, also, I'm ready to buy if no trade exists. Anyone want to move a Wonka?

1 week later
#10358 2 years ago
Quoted from Gumby510:

I was gonna message ya for a ce but they just announced that jjp is doing another run of LE. I’d jump on that but the price went up of course to 11k. I’m looking for a master of puppets Met edition at this time.

Like you said, the new run are pushed to that $11k mark and my distro said they are tacking on shipping bringing it nearly to $12k to California. You should probably just forget about METLE and trade with me

#10385 2 years ago

Y'all, start a thread about your love/hate for CA. This one isn't it!

#10405 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Offering my HUO first owner Elvira HOH (premium) with Stern topper, low plays, tilt art blades, all Medisinyl mods, Stern shooter rod, dripping blood sling/lane protectors, new Titans and balls, lollipop rails from PBL, external audio controls/headphone jack, green lit flipper buttons, speaker lights, green coin rejects to match start button and flipper lights, dripping blood speaker accents and shooter accent, Lermods crypt mod and lighting, lockdown bar/button surround, custom magnetic instruction cards, and maybe some other little things I forgot.

Well alright! Now looking to sell my EHOH as I've lined up a purchase on a Wonka. Love to keep it local. Probably going to list in the marketplace later at $12,500 or best offer. Not sure with the boatload of goodies on her what the value would come in at. Let me know if there is any interest-

#10470 2 years ago

Official ad for my EHOH if anyone is interested: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/121812

#10475 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Dang, that one didn't last long.

Didn't make the cut?

I actually put Halloween on order and really want to put Wonka into the game room. I'm not completely sold on selling Elvira still and might just do the irresponsible thing and keep it.

#10490 2 years ago

RobT has made me question my life choices and I'm going to sit on Elvira a little longer.

That said, I have a stupid nice Bally Gameshow that I'd love to trade for a stupid nice Cyclone. Any world where there's an interested party for that trade? Or, any Cyclones for sale?

#10494 2 years ago
Quoted from NevadaNutJob:

If you’re coming to PAGG I would be interested in buying Gameshow depending on price - if you’re interested in selling .

Not coming to PAGG and not really looking to sell. It would be too expensive anyway lol. Cleared playfield, new decals, powder coated black gloss armor, powder blue wire form, etc. She's real nice! But if I sell it, I'll be missing that flavor in my lineup.

#10542 2 years ago

I want your nice Cyclone! Who's got one?

#10544 2 years ago

Nossir. Only offered the trade bait before. Willing to buy if available

1 week later
#10601 2 years ago

Shouting out one more time locally for a nice Cyclone before I wind up going farther out to get one. Somebody must want a nice easy sale on their Cyclone? Anyone?

3 weeks later
#10735 2 years ago
Quoted from zucot:

Updates on Molspin's collection:

Thank you for stepping up to help them out. That has to be such a hard thing on the family.

#10737 2 years ago

Hey y'all! Anyone want a barley used ping pong table? She's a nicer model, Stiga ST3100. Only kept inside and never used as a table or had anything at all placed on it. Free to any pinhead if you can come this weekend and pick it up

2 weeks later
#10781 2 years ago

Going to put the feelers out for a couple of offerings.

One is my restored, clear coated The Bally Game Show. Cleared playfield, new decals, LEDs, powder coated black armor, powdered blue wireform and more. Restore done by Chris at https://www.elitepinballrestorations.com/ - not a HEP level restore, but still real nice. Bought this while I searched for my Cyclone. Got my Cyclone, so moving this one on down the road. Plays SMOOTH!!! $4500obo, and yes, I understand the high price on this, a Bally Game Show lol. Feel free to pop over and take a look

The other is my Halloween CE spot #182. Not entirely sure about moving out of this spot, but curious if anyone would want it at cost at $2000. They are invoiced up to #168 right now, so mine is possibly invoiced and delivered before the new year. Not looking to discount and not even sure about backing out, but there are so many machines out there, we (as a family) might want to move in another direction.

LMK if interested.

3 weeks later
#10840 2 years ago

Got and paid my invoice for Halloween, so I have to move Gameshow out. I'll put up an ad with pictures in the next day or 2, but nicely restored (new decals, cleared playfield, perfect backglass, powdered black armor, and more) and asking $4500 or best offer. Not mad at offers - Merry Christmas y'all!

#10845 2 years ago

Price dropped to my minimum on Gameshow as I keep getting offers that don't work. $3750 if I can get it, if not, I'll just squeeze everything together and keep it for now. Halloween comes on January 7th this year!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/126855

1 month later
#10918 2 years ago

Anyone have a widebody (Roadshow, Demolition Man, Judge Dredd or STTNG) that they might want to trade for my restored GameShow? Is like another with my Popeye. Cash as needed.

2 weeks later
#10971 2 years ago

Dropped from $4500 to $3500 on my Game Show. For the restore work done on this (cabinet decals, clear coated playfield, powdered armor and wireform, LEDs, etc), that should be a pretty solid price. LMK if interested:

2 weeks later
#11006 2 years ago

Does anyone with some arcades taking up too much space in their gameroom have a Crazy Taxi they'd like to sell?

1 month later
#11045 2 years ago

I am looking at possibly changing my game room in such a way that I would need to lessen the collection by 2 pins. Knowing full well that these asking prices reflect more my willingness to sell than bargain prices, is there any interest right now for:

Jurassic Park Premium - $11,500
Stern shooter and topper, blades, lit speakers, lit buttons, volume/headphone in coin door, full tilt decal package, mods mods mods, orange titans, and more, under 500 plays most likely.

Halloween CE - $10,500
Stock, but with extra apron (original was bent a bit) and full set of extra decals. Low plays

TMNT Pro - $8000
Stern Topper and shooter, blades, SO MANY MODS, lit speakers and flipper buttons, glow in the dark rubber, more and more on this one, likely under 500 plays.

Transformers LE Combo - $7000
2nd owner HUO. Nice condition. Some extras on this one as well, not yet installed. Blades, titans, speaker/flipper button light packages and acrylics, blades, flipper toppers etc.

Again, these aren't bargain prices and if there isn't interest in a couple of em, I'll just leave things the way they are. If any sell, I will of course donate to Pinside. I'd only be interested in partial trades for linked Hydro Thunders, Crazy Taxi, or Star Wars (standard or Arcade1up) or Spy hunter. No pins which is strange to say out loud lol.

2 months later
#11243 1 year ago

Anyone in SoCal selling a Wonka LE?

#11248 1 year ago

Hey y'all, I am going to sell my Cyclone which I really wanted to restore but am realizing that time will not allow for such an endeavor in the near future. It plays great in its current condition, I just wanted it perfect. It has new ramps and plastics and a few other parts already installed. The cabinet is solid, but not the prettiest. I bought a stencil kit to eventually redo it. Playfield is in above average shape but not the best, but I also bought a playfield from CPR to eventually swap. Also uninstalled are speaker and flipper button lights, clear red shooter rod and the upper glass channel as those were the first few parts I bought with other orders before starting to tear down. I am into it for almost $4k, but don't expect to get all of that back. Any interest in making this Cyclone really shine, shoot me a message and an offer for the lot.

Added 22 months ago:

Moved down the road, off Pinside-

3 months later
#11567 1 year ago

I have a set of unopened bally/williams mirror blades and a laseriffic Bally topper (open, but unused) that I will sell together locally for $125 cash. Anyone want them?

***Sold pending pickup***

#11576 1 year ago

Anyone need/want an unopened CPR Cyclone playfield? $500 cash on pickup from 92562. No shipping just yet, hence the dropped price from the $899 CPR price currently.

Added 18 months ago:

***Sold***

4 months later
#11812 1 year ago
Quoted from SDpinballer:

Hello. For your viewing pleasure…

Great dude. Buy with confidence!

3 months later
#12098 10 months ago

Does anybody local want to make me an offer on pinstadiums for The Hobbit? I bought the game with them and took them off promptly as I am not into them. Not sure how that works for other games and what not. Let me know if anyone is interested

4 months later
#12290 6 months ago
Quoted from Llabnip1972:

Hello everybody. I'm getting desperate for an Elvira topper. I see a couple on the east coast but I would love to do a cash on plastic deal. Thx

https://nitropinball.com/collections/pinball-accessories/products/elvira-topper#

1 month later
#12365 5 months ago

Is anyone interested in some arcade 1ups or a converted mp3 jukebox?

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/845898034203410/

2 months later
#12552 80 days ago

Just curious if anyone wants to trade a dud for a dud? My Halloween CE with a few mods (house mod, car mod, pumpkin leaves, wood decals on ramps) for their Avengers Infinity Quest Premium? Or LE with cash on my end? The kids are interested in this game now. Still like Halloween, but it's the next on the block. Maybe a deadpool or Venom to keep with the comic theme?

2 weeks later
#12605 65 days ago

Curious if anyone has a SFII they would sell in SoCal? She's a turd of a game, I know, but it was the first machine bought in the WAY back and I am interested in putting it back in the lineup. LMK-

2 weeks later
#12633 45 days ago
Quoted from SoCalPinballs:

Looking to trade a NIB Venom Premium locally.

We are really enjoying ours. Don't be put off by others opinions. Play one and y'all might be surprised. Grab/trade into one of these bad boys!

#12638 43 days ago

Curious if anyone is interested for a trade (straight across, or +/- cash) for an Iron Maiden pro from the last run, insider connected. 1st owner, low play, lots of upgrades and mods including the Tilt topper, shaker, shooter rod, art blades, wizard apron, lit speakers and flipper buttons, yellow t-moulding, lots of figures and add ons for the playfield etc. Looking for: Ghostbusters, Family Guy, Toy Story, WOZ, Cactus Canyon, Rick and Morty, Stern JP, Stranger Things, Munsters, CFTBL, or? If you have a different offer, let me know. I may or may not put an actual ad up. For now, just testing the waters.

1 month later
#12694 7 days ago

Listed my modded, low play first owner Iron Maiden:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/175504

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dapperdan24.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/official-california-for-sale-club-and-wanted-too?tu=dapperdan24 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.