IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG
There are 30,417 posts in this topic. You are on page 562 of 609.
#28051 8 months ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:What qualifies as a low ball offer on Sopranos these days?

An ATV, a BBQ and a mattress.... those were the good ol' days of Craig's List offers on pins

#28052 8 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I had a guy offer me $4000 for my FF pro since it had been “routed” lol. The game JUST came out…prob no more than 200 plays on it. There are some bold people out there.

Without fail, everytime I list a pin on facebook or craiglist someone offers me a golf cart. Every. Single. Time.

#28053 8 months ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

An ATV, a BBQ and a mattress.... those were the good ol' days of Craig's List offers on pins

Wasn't there the Han Solo in carbonite thing going around for a while? Or was that RPG?

#28054 8 months ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

I had a guy offer me $4000 for my FF pro since it had been “routed” lol. The game JUST came out…prob no more than 200 plays on it. There are some bold people out there.

I have no problem if people want to shoot me an offer. Worst case scenario is a polite decline and that's the end it.

"What's your best cash price" is basically a low-ball without the courage to actually low ball. I'm not going to negotiate for you

#28055 8 months ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Without fail, everytime I list a pin on facebook or craiglist someone offers me a golf cart. Every. Single. Time.

Send them my way!! Lol

#28056 8 months ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

I have no problem if people want to shoot me an offer. Worst case scenario is a polite decline and that's the end it.
"What's your best cash price" is basically a low-ball without the courage to actually low ball. I'm not going to negotiate for you

One guy double whammied me on my TZ ad the other day with: "What's your best price? Cash on the glass". It took everything in my power not to tell the guy to go straight to fucking hell LOL

Everyone else was offering German bearer bonds or bad checks on the floor. Thank god this master negotiator had fucking cash.

#28057 8 months ago
Quoted from herbertbsharp:

One guy double whammied me on my TZ ad the other day with: "What's your best price? Cash on the glass". It took everything in my power not to tell the guy to go straight to fucking hell LOL

I basically have a standard response: You are welcome to make an offer.

Usually, I never hear from them again.

#28058 8 months ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

I basically have a standard response: You are welcome to make an offer.
Usually, I never hear from them again.

Yeah, that's how I typically handle it, and yeah, they never come through with an offer.

#28059 8 months ago

Yeah, that's how I typically handle it, and yeah, they never come through with an offer.

It probably short circuits their brain.

#28060 8 months ago

Post that MM for sale and I'll make an offer Herb. I'll even bring a sandwich

#28061 8 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Don't forget the shasta!

#28062 8 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

LOL

Quoted from ForceFlow:

Don't forget the shasta!

LOL Yes! We're showing our pinside age around here haha

#28063 8 months ago

LOL

LOL Yes! We're showing our pinside age around here haha

I'll hang a tote bag off of it before making an offer....

#28064 8 months ago
Quoted from the96stang:

I'll hang a tote bag off of it before making an offer....

What happened to that dude?

#28065 8 months ago
Quoted from poppapin:

The story takes a few turns.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-got-to-be-kidding/

[edit]: Oh, hang on--totegate was a different thing, though the two situations intersected at one point. There were even t-shirts!

#28066 8 months ago

I recently noticed someone who has given me numerous lowball offers, complaining about lowball offers. LOL.

Elvira still available. No lowball offers please.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Elvira Premium. Latest run. HUO. It plays great! Less than 300 plays. Topper included. Only one very minor issue. The mode levels light up fine, but one of the li...”
2023-07-27
Cresson, PA
10,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 26 days
Viewed: 376 times

#28067 8 months ago

You can't be lowballing all of these machines without an Escalera to move them.

MS-1-66 for sale in NJ with Big Wheel, Big Toeplate and extra strap:

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“Escalera Staircat MS-1-66 stair-climbing hand truck and extras. Includes: Escalera Staircat MS-1-66 Extra retractable strap (installed, for 2 total straps) Big Wheel attachm...”
2023-08-17
Long Hill, NJ
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 105 times

#28068 8 months ago
Quoted from JKirby:

Wasn't there the Han Solo in carbonite thing going around for a while? Or was that RPG?

I think I remember that. It might have been back on RGP

#28069 8 months ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

The story takes a few turns.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/you-got-to-be-kidding/
[edit]: Oh, hang on--totegate was a different thing, though the two situations intersected at one point. There were even t-shirts!

You're talking about Otaku of gameseum fame, this guy posted in the Northeast thread, I think. Don't know how the totebag thing started. Haha

#28070 8 months ago
Quoted from poppapin:

Totegate was really a gem that bridged the gap between the crop-dusting outrage and the ever relevant imamaculate Baywatch thread. I miss the days of Officer Utah’s Pinside Price Police truck with the fuckin’ Millipede in the back being posted in nearly ever damn thread.

On topic: Gottlieb Pro Football fully working, make offer.

#28071 8 months ago

Clearing out some room, pickup in Buffalo NY. Both are like new, work 100% and are fully assembled.

1. Arcade 1up OutRun seated version - $375
2. Arcade 1up Ridge Racer - $350

Or take both for $600

#28072 8 months ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

You can't be lowballing all of these machines without an Escalera to move them.
MS-1-66 for sale in NJ with Big Wheel, Big Toeplate and extra strap:

Other - For Sale

Escalera Staircat w/ Big Wheel, Big Toeplate, Extra Strap

New ad!

“Escalera Staircat MS-1-66 stair-climbing hand truck and extras.

Includes:
Escalera Staircat MS-1-66
Extra retractable strap (installed, for 2 total straps)
Big Wheel attachm...”

26 hours ago

Long Hill, NJ
(68 mi)

Blackjacker

What's the lowest you'll take, in sandwiches?

#28073 8 months ago

Once again the conservative sandwich heavy portfolio pays off for the hungry investor!

#28074 8 months ago

Bally Space Time anyone? Nice playfield, new repro glass, cabinet has some delimitation in the back end but has been repaired. $400

#28075 8 months ago

Healthy Oktoberfest price droppage on a Friday night before everyone starts sharing sandwich pics.

#28076 8 months ago
Quoted from mbl1116:

"What's your best cash price?"... When price is clearly listed

That's why I try not to post on Facebook Market unless it's a truly last-ditch effort.

#28077 8 months ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

What qualifies as a low ball offer on Sopranos these days?

For what it's worth. I would say offering $1,500 less than asking to be the borderline low ball/real offer cutoff, which is this far my highest cash offer at the moment.

#28078 8 months ago

My go-to answer for the "How low will you go"? question is, "I don't know-how high will YOU go"? Shuts them down every time!

#28079 8 months ago

Honestly, I would jump at it and take it. The game is routed with horrible flipper button wear. I didn't look at the playfield pictures close up but it doesn't look very appealing right off just because of that. This is also a direct printed cab right? So no decal replacement. You are asking near what pristine HUO games were going for pre market softening and we are still heading downwards.

Quoted from radial_head:

For what it's worth. I would say offering $1,500 less than asking to be the borderline low ball/real offer cutoff, which is this far my highest cash offer at the moment.

#28080 8 months ago

Cactus Canyon LE with mirrored backglass for sale or trade for a nice Theatre of Magic. Has 49 plays fresh out of box.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Cactus Canyon LE with mirrored backglass for sale or trade. Has 49 plays on it. Added mirrored backglass. Otherwise fresh out of the box. $9600 cash or looking for a nice Theat...”
2023-08-19
Drums, PA
Archived after: 8 days
Viewed: 234 times
Contributed to Pinside

#28081 8 months ago

Laser Cue project, complete, playfield wear, needs a stencil job - $1200
Bally Hokus Pokus, overall above average condition, plays but needs going through $900
Also have a booting High Speed project, playfield is above average, $1950. MPU was tested 100% on bench. Most solenoids fire, switches register, probably needs connectors repinned. Just couldn't get to it this summer.

#28082 8 months ago
Quoted from truemagoo102:

Also have a booting High Speed project, playfield is above average, $1950. MPU was tested 100% on bench. Most solenoids fire, switches register, probably needs connectors repinned. Just couldn't get to it this summer.

If I’m tempted, this won’t last long

When you say couldn’t get to it, I think you are being quite literal

#28083 8 months ago
Quoted from MiniPinHead:

If I’m tempted, this won’t last long
When you say couldn’t get to it, I think you are being quite literal

Yes, when you have 48 hours to and take your entire workshop of games into your 2 car garage, (long story that I will spare the Pinside forum of) space is kind of limited...

#28084 8 months ago

I got asked if there was “wiggle room” on gz. I said I can sell for less without topper. Buyer said they liked the topper. Lol

#28085 8 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I got asked if there was “wiggle room” on gz. I said I can sell for less without topper. Buyer said they liked the topper. Lol

Sell him the topper without the game

#28086 8 months ago

Yes, when you have 48 hours to and take your entire workshop of games into your 2 car garage, (long story that I will spare the Pinside forum of) space is kind of limited...

Oh c'mon, now I gotta know. Does it involve a sandwich shop in any way?

#28087 8 months ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Oh c'mon, now I gotta know. Does it involve a sandwich shop in any way?

No it doesn't. But it does involve a 1) deadbeat landlord who took my money for years without paying the owner of the building 2) shooting 200 feet away from the workshop which then galvanized a 3) angry mob who broke into the workshop, destroying a few games in the process... you can't make this stuff up.

#28088 8 months ago
Quoted from radial_head:

You can ask $6500 or $650, all that really matters in the end is what someone is willing to pay. It sucks that you're "only" getting $5k offers, but if that continues...that's the market telling you what your pin is worth today. I know that might be hard to hear when you see Pinside values stated as "$6660 - $7740". It just is what it is.

Also, it's only been a week. The right buyer could show up tomorrow. If you think it's worth $6500 sit tight.

#28089 8 months ago
Quoted from arcyallen:

You can ask $6500 or $650, all that really matters in the end is what someone is willing to pay. It sucks that you're "only" getting $5k offers, but if that continues...that's the market telling you what your pin is worth today. I know that might be hard to hear when you see Pinside values stated as "$6660 - $7740". It just is what it is.
Also, it's only been a week. The right buyer could show up tomorrow. If you think it's worth $6500 sit tight.

Does anyone remember the Stern Indy that was posted for YEARS the Worcester Craigslist? It took some time, but he eventually got his price.

#28090 8 months ago

No it doesn't. But it does involve a 1) deadbeat landlord who took my money for years without paying the owner of the building 2) shooting 200 feet away from the workshop which then galvanized a 3) angry mob who broke into the workshop, destroying a few games in the process... you can't make this stuff up.

That's the Troy I know! Sorry for you troubles man. It may be a moot point, but I'm right down the street and have space if you need a spot to stash some things temporarily.

#28091 8 months ago

A couple of my broken EMs for it just to keep you busy and maybe I'll sign my original totebag for you as the guy who was the receiving end of totegate

Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Totegate was really a gem that bridged the gap between the crop-dusting outrage and the ever relevant imamaculate Baywatch thread. I miss the days of Officer Utah’s Pinside Price Police truck with the fuckin’ Millipede in the back being posted in nearly ever damn thread.
On topic: Gottlieb Pro Football fully working, make offer.

#28092 8 months ago

Update: claimed

Free Gottlieb Jumping Jack cabinet in Arlington MA. No head, coin door, or side rails. Some delaminating on the front. Has lockdown bar and receiver.

#28093 8 months ago
Quoted from DadofTwins:

Honestly, I would jump at it and take it. The game is routed with horrible flipper button wear. I didn't look at the playfield pictures close up but it doesn't look very appealing right off just because of that. This is also a direct printed cab right? So no decal replacement. You are asking near what pristine HUO games were going for pre market softening and we are still heading downwards.

There's a market for everything and maybe I'm playing this one wrong on this one. There's a market for people who appreciate a game that has been gone through with a fine tooth comb to make it look and play as if it just came out of the box and not half working to only be covered up with color GI and tacky mods. There's also a market for people who say TONY SOPRANO PINBALL TAKE MY MONEY, have never owned a game before and need something that has already had its flaws reengineered, mitigated isn't going to "need a few adjustments".

I'm not in a rush to sell this one, there are players of mine who would be crushed to see it leave its location, and I don't see any harm in putting a "make me sell it price" see what comes in and promote it as such. I don't expect this game to go to someone who has a collection of LEs, cares about condition only, and plays the game once every other week or so as it sits in their basement in their collection of pinball machines. If I'm really desperate to sell a game, you'll know.

Quoted from Pinash:

Does anyone remember the Stern Indy that was posted for YEARS the Worcester Craigslist? It took some time, but he eventually got his price.

Maybe antithetical to my whole argument, but this is WILD to me.

#28094 8 months ago

This comment tells me everything. You literally say you put a high price on it and then want to complain when someone offers you what they and I for that matter, seems much more appropriatefor a machine in that condition. Anyways, good luck.

Quoted from radial_head:

I'm not in a rush to sell this one, there are players of mine who would be crushed to see it leave its location, and I don't see any harm in putting a "make me sell it price" see what comes in and promote it as such.

#28095 8 months ago

After probably a dozen people said they would take it, it finally sold to the second guy of the day today. The first guy said he couldn't make it because his dog tore his ACL 2 hours before he was supposed to be here, that's a new one LOL.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Great looking and playing TZ. New translite, DMD looks new. Cabinet has no fade and looks great, though it does has some scratches, dings and touchups. Playfield looks great, no br...”
2023-08-13
Ballston Spa, NY
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 982 times

#28096 8 months ago

I’m still interested in that trade plus cash…the only thing uggo on it is the flippers button wear which can easily be covered by lolli rails so no sweat there. Otherwise it looks fantastic and I know you are very meticulous

Quoted from radial_head:

There's a market for everything and maybe I'm playing this one wrong on this one. There's a market for people who appreciate a game that has been gone through with a fine tooth comb to make it look and play as if it just came out of the box and not half working to only be covered up with color GI and tacky mods. There's also a market for people who say TONY SOPRANO PINBALL TAKE MY MONEY, have never owned a game before and need something that has already had its flaws reengineered, mitigated isn't going to "need a few adjustments".
I'm not in a rush to sell this one, there are players of mine who would be crushed to see it leave its location, and I don't see any harm in putting a "make me sell it price" see what comes in and promote it as such. I don't expect this game to go to someone who has a collection of LEs, cares about condition only, and plays the game once every other week or so as it sits in their basement in their collection of pinball machines. If I'm really desperate to sell a game, you'll know.

Maybe antithetical to my whole argument, but this is WILD to me.

#28097 8 months ago

Edit...ignore that... different coin door setup.

We might need this Mike... Andy has been looking for a lower cab to repair a Jet Spin...not sure if they're the same or not.

Quoted from sandman74:

Free Gottlieb Jumping Jack cabinet in Arlington MA. No head, coin door, or side rails. Some delaminating on the front. Has lockdown bar and receiver.

#28098 8 months ago

Dropping asking a little on a couple of these, can also deliver if you are within a couple of hours drive..

Machine - For Sale
Medusa Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Located in Fairport NY, selling my Medusa for $3500. Game works fully, playfield in very good condition with only minimal wear. Small wear mark in upper left, pictured. CPR plas...”
2024-02-09
Fairport, NY
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 21 days
Viewed: 1620 times

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Asking 11500 for a Mandalorian LE. Including topper. Has titan rubbers, and shooter rod and plate from hooked on pinball. Game is like new, plays great. Do have a moving Grogu toy...”
2023-09-27
Fairport, NY
11,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 488 times
Contributed to Pinside

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Up is my Iron Maiden Limited Edition pinball machine. Asking 14500 but will consider other offers. Game is in excellent condition, less than 600 plays, has been maintained since I...”
2023-10-13
Fairport, NY
14,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 11 days
Viewed: 748 times
Contributed to Pinside

#28099 8 months ago

After probably a dozen people said they would take it, it finally sold to the second guy of the day today. The first guy said he couldn't make it because his dog tore his ACL 2 hours before he was supposed to be here, that's a new one LOL.

I can tell you from a very recent experience, that ACL repair for a dog costs exactly as much as you listed your TZ for! I told my wife we could get 4-5 replacement dogs for the price of the refurb'd dog. Don't have to tell you her answer.

#28100 8 months ago
Quoted from Goyomex:

I can tell you from a very recent experience, that ACL repair for a dog costs exactly as much as you listed your TZ for! I told my wife we could get 4-5 replacement dogs for the price of the refurb'd dog. Don't have to tell you her answer.

I believe it, and I feel for anybody, and the dog, that have to go through that. I just don't believe the guy that said it to me. Excuses and stuff we're coming out of the woodwork on this game. I normally have super thick skin when selling stuff, but the hassles selling this thing, even a very competitive price, were ridiculous.

I'm super happy the guy that got it this AM was the one who ended up with the game. Really nice guy, followed through every step of the way, one of my all time favorite buyers.

There are 30,417 posts in this topic. You are on page 562 of 609.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread/page/562 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.