IMG_3882_(resized).JPG
IMG_3883_(resized).JPG
IMG_3890_(resized).JPG
IMG_3884_(resized).JPG
IMG_3892_(resized).JPG
IMG_3893_(resized).JPG
IMG_3894_(resized).JPG
IMG_4755_(resized).JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joejet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#362 9 years ago

FS - Long Island

HUO-ish BK2K - 3K
Restored HS2 - 3.5K
Tron Pro (first run) with Mods 5.8K

1 week later
#389 9 years ago
Quoted from KingGhidorah:

(HUO) Star Trek Pro located in RI, I bought it NIB a few months ago. Crack in plastic on the right slign (replacement platic included). No mods ever done to the game.
$4100

Stern 006.JPG 393 KB

Someone should snatch that up.. half the price of a MMr and more technology!

2 months later
#617 9 years ago
Quoted from TheFamilyArcade:

Don't make me take a bunch of pictures so you can get worked up over something minor. Bring enough $ to buy the game and make a strong offer. I've bought and sold many games via Pinside, it's not like I'm gonna start trying to dick people over.

Great sales pitch!

1 week later
#655 9 years ago

HUO Tron Pro 1st run with 3d Translite.. no wear whatsoever, very few plays

Includes:
Pinballlooking Tron Arcade Cab Mod - installed
Eli's Tron ramp kit installed - installed
Hallmark Light Cycles installed but not wired up
Custom full LED upgrade - Cointaker premium LED's in inserts and frosted in all others
Mantis Protector for scoop.

$5555

3 weeks later
1 month later
#961 9 years ago

I am not have mentioned this, but I have a nicely modded and extremely well playing AVLE for sale down here in the northwest suburbs of NYC. Easy access to NJ, PA, CT and update NY! $4,750 OBO. Trades welcomed.

Getting close to my restored Getaway price!

#963 9 years ago

I'll even staple the manual back into cabinet! Joe, did you sell yours?

Nope.. Been too busy to really try. You should check it out next time you are in the area .

2 weeks later
#1041 9 years ago

HUO Stern Star Trek Pro with mirror blades and less than 200 plays. Like new $4200

#1044 9 years ago

FYI on the Star Trek, no trades as I am only selling because I need space. Thanks.

1 week later
#1081 9 years ago

I have a Star Trek Pro FS with shaker motor and mirror blades installed, I am only owner and less than 200 plays on it. Like it came out of box - $4200

Joe

Oops, sorry just notice I posted this before. Added shaker motor though..

#1083 9 years ago
Quoted from ff6735:

Family Guy trade?

Always wanted a FG.. Need the space but if it doesn't sell come mid January we can talk

4 weeks later
#1170 9 years ago

I guess you cant sell a game on Pinside without pics. Oh well, finally got off my butt and took these.

FS - Star Trek Pro $4200 HUO.. separate FS thread here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-huo-star-trek-pro-with-mods-4200

3 weeks later
#1284 9 years ago

HUO IM (first run) with shaker, premium LED's and Flipper fidelity speaker - 5K
HUO-ish BK2K 3,100
HEP AFM - 13K
HEP IJ - 14K
Restored Getaway - 3.5K (has a reset issue needs to be fixed first)

#1287 9 years ago
Quoted from Gnatty:

I'm sorry.....Can you define the term "HUO-ish". I cant wait to hear this one!

Purchased from seller claiming HUO, looks like it, but no proof. Hence the "ish"

#1331 9 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

HUO IM (first run) with shaker, premium LED's and Flipper fidelity speaker - 5K
HUO-ish BK2K 3,100
HEP AFM - 13K
HEP IJ - 14K
Restored Getaway - 3.5K (has a reset issue needs to be fixed first)

IM Sold and picked up..

3 months later
#1851 8 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

For Sale: Very Nice Monopoly, LEDS $2400 firm

Monopoly looks nice! Any advice on LED's? I want to replace the incandescents on mine soon..

4 months later
#2866 8 years ago

HUO Sopranos - 4K
HUO Monopoly - 3500
Restored Getaway - 3500

Pics to follow

2 weeks later
#3012 8 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

HUO Sopranos - 4K
HUO Monopoly - 3500
Restored Getaway - 3500
Pics to follow

Getaway Sold and picked up..

Monopoly and Sopranos availalble.

#3014 8 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Getaway Sold and picked up..
Monopoly and Sopranos availalble.

Got some interest on these wanting pics..

too busy to take new pics and cant find my old ones.. FYI, the Monopoly and Sopranos are the ones from this thread where I posted pics when i got them.. they look exactly the same except the Monopoly I added a cliffy to the scoop to prevent any future wear and added LED's to that game in all areas except the center monopoly board inserts as i found them to be too blinding there. I only put about 50 or so plays on them and they probably had less than 150 real games played on them from looks of the playfields.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-fs-in-ga-huo-stern-pins

Trying to make room for some new games.. thanks.

2 months later
#3651 8 years ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

Didn't work out too well for him today.

Thank goodness for that. As a Jets fan when the pats lose I am nearly as happy as when the Jets win (insert joke here).

Going to go pour me a Rusty Nail to celebrate!

#3652 8 years ago

HUO Monopoly - 3k Firm
HUO Sopranos 4K OBO

Had buyers for both flake out. Pics earlier in this thread..

1 month later
5 months later
#5759 7 years ago

Monopoly FS

###########@@##+###@#@@@@@@@###';``. ` ``;:,::,`   ` , ,   `;,:;+  `,:,.``.::`::,;``;.`` + .``...,,++'@@@@##############
#####@######@@@+###@@@@@@@@@@#++'; ```.'':::;::   ` ,;.    +::''#     `  `,,: .,+;;'+``@`#+.`, .;.#+##@@@@##############
@###########@@@++##@@@@@@@@@@#'++';````` @:;;:.`  ``.#+   `+;+#'+        `   ``'''''+,, +`. ```'`'+#@#@@@@+#############
#;;'#;''####@@@++##@@@@@@@@@@##','':``` ` ;:,,',.``'''##`  ''#@++    ``       ;:.`;``.   .`.`.'`+';###@@@@##############
#;#'@'#'#####@@++##@#@@@@@@@@+'#++'+:```.``,.+:;`..;':;+#  `'##+:    ``      ...`    ` ` .`.`'`+++##'@@@@@#############+
#'#'#'+######@#++###@@@@@@@@@##+++';':.,``::';''.```#'`''+;;`;+#,   ```     `.`   ,``.;`.``,'`#'++##@@@@@@##############
#'#'##''######@#+@##@@@@@@@@@#+#';;+'+:.``;';#+:`.,,.':;`++'';..`   ```     `+``````..`...`.`;++#####@@@@@######+######+
+'+'+##+'#####@#'@@@@@@@@@@@@#;:,,+++++;,`;;'+;,``, :::,;.:::,,`    `..``   ```..````,```.`,''++#####@@@@#############+#
++'+++'++###@@@#'#@@@@@@@@@@#+.,''++++++;:`+';:..`#+,; :::,,.`.``    ` .   ` .````....`.`.+;;+':::;'@@@@@+######+#######
+#''+@'++#@@#@#@+#@@@@@@@@@'@#:'.;++++'+#;;,::`.,.;`` `:,,:`,,..`````..``   `..:......` '++#++;'+;;+@@@@@+######+++#+###
@'''.,@@######@@+#@@@@@@@@@+@#'';;+++'+++#''..:,.,';,,.:'.,'+;,,``.``.``   `:,,,:,.```.'#''+++';''+;@@#@@+##++++##+###++
#,.`:,##@#@##@#@++@@#@@@@@@+@######+++#+##+;;,,,':+:,,'+;::+'++:`.``...`..``:;:.```.,,++##@#@@#####@@@@@@+###+##++###+++
,.,;:'###@#@##@@++@##@@@@@@++@@@#####@@@@@#@#@@@@##@@@@@@@@@@@#@@#@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@###@@@#@@@#@@@@##@@+@@@++###+##+#+++#+
@###@@#@@@@@@@@@+;@##@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@#@@@#@@#@#@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@###@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@+###+#++++++++#
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+;@##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@#@@#@@@#@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###+#++++++++++
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+'@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##++++++++++++#
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+#@##@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##@##@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@######++##+#++++
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###@@##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@#@##@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+#+++++#++++#++
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###@##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@#@@@@@@@##@#@#@#@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+##+++++++++#+++
+#@@#@@@@@@@@@@@###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@############+###+;++#+'############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+##++++++++++#++
:#@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@+#@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@################'.#:#+@############@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+#++++++#+++++++
;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+#@##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@#+;;;;'''''''';+:#+;',','+++++++++##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@++++++++++++++++
:#@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@+###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:,:,:;;;''::++.+':;+'+.;:,,;:;:::,'#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+##++++++++++++
:#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:::::#;+:;:';:+'+'+#+,#;#:#;'';+,+;#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+##+++++++++++++
;+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@,,',+#';;;+'',###;:##;'#:';:';;:#,,#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##+++++++++++++++
:;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@:+:#+''+::+;;+#+';;+#;;#'++;:;::',,#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+#++++++++++++++
;:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@+#@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#;+:+;'::++:'::;:+#';#;;'##''##'+,,,#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#+#++++++++++++++
;:@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@'##@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@#@@@@@@'''+''''''';''''''''++++++++++'+'+,#@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@+++++++++++++++++
###@@@@#######@@@@'+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##@@@@@@##################################@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@++++++#++++++++++
++@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#++#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@#@@#######@#####################@####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+++++++++++++++++
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@++@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@#@#@@@@#############################@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+++++++++++++++++
@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@;'@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###@#########################################@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@+++++++++++++++++
+++++####@#@@@#@@@;#@@@@@@@@@@@@#@##@####################################################@#@@@@@@@@@@@@+++++++++++++++++
###+++#####@####@#;#@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@#########################################################@#@@@@@@@@@+#+++++++++++++++
###+++#`    `....,+#@@@@@@@@@###############################################################@@@@@@@@@@#+++++++++++++++++
++##+++####'++####@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#######################+++####+#####################@#@@#@@@@@@@#+++++++++++++++++
+#+##########@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#########+++##++++###++##++####+####+####+############@@@@@@@@@@@#+++++++++++++++++
+++#++###+#;@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@####@######+++++#+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++#####@+++++++++++++++++++++++++
@@####@##@##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@##@@#####++:;'+';'+';;''';;''';;''+''++'';'++'''++'+'+++'+#####@+++++++++++++++++++++++++
::,:;::;'@+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@##;'';.`````` .;'`  .`   `` ` .` ``.`  `.`. ``  ``.```.:'+;###++++++++++++++++++++++++
+#;#@+'++@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@#@#@#+:++;::``..``:,,: `.:```.`  `,`.`;``  ,'`  `,   ..`  `:;+;+#@++++++++++++++++++++++++
'+'+'+++@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@####;+#';,`.;,,,:;;'`.,,;,.,,,...,,'+'.`...;.`,:..:;''.`,;;+'.@#++++++++++++#+++####++++
+'#'++#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@####'++@++'+'''';;,+:::;:;'':,.,:;;;;;+.,,;',:,:;'':;';',;';#+,+##+++++++++++#+++++++++++
@#++#++#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##;+#@++++''+'+'+++++++'++'+'++++++'''''''';'''';'++';;''+++;##@+++++++++++++++++++++++
##+#####@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@#@##++##+##'+;;'''''''''''''''''''++++'+'+++++++'+++++++++####+'@@+++++++++++++++++++++++
#'+#'+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@##@++###++++#''';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;''''''';'';'''';';'''''''+#@##+'+##+++++++++#++++++++++++
+++'+##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@###'+###+++##+;';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;+'';;;;;;;;;;;';;''';'''''#@##++##@+++++++++#++++++++++++
#+#+##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###+####++#++';''';:::';;;,;;;;;;::##''';'';';;;;';''''''+####+++##++++++++++++++++++++++
'++'##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@###+####+++#++;'.';;;;;;;;;;;;;;';;';;::,;;;;'''''+'+';;;'###+++'#@#+++++++++++++++++++++
+`.@##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@####'+###@+#':;,,;.::,'+++++';;+++++;+:;;;::::;;;';;;;;'+;:''@#++++##@+++++++++++++++++++++
,,:#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###'+++##+#+;';;:'+';;;;;;;;'''+''+;;;;::;','';:;:;:';;;.;'+'#+++'#@@+++++++#+++++++++++++
.,##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@###''++##'#+;;':,'';::;:;:;;'+'+''+;''::;'':;::::;;:';;,+;';+#+++''###++++++++++++++++++++
,###@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@#@###'';'+##;;:`;:::'';::;:,:;;';''''++:::,,'':;;:,::;,+++;+;';#''++''##@++++++++++++++++++++
:##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@####';;'++;'';,;;,';;;:;;::;;;+''#+#+;;;;:;:::';.:,,::+:;:';+;:+''+''##@++++++++++++++++++++
##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@####'';'++:++;:;:',:;:;;;::';;';''''+',,:::,,:,+. :,,:+'+++:;;,''''';'###+++++++++++++++++++
+#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###+'';'+':#'+:;;;`;;;;;';:'';'''''+++;:'::;+::':`.;::''+'';.;,;';'':;##@+++++++++++++++++++
+@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###''';'#;+'++:,';.::';;'+';;;;'++''':;.;;;:;;:;'':,;::'+'+.';,,;,:';,#@@+++++++++++++++++++
#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@####''+;+',+';,:'+,.';:;:::;.,,,:.,:;'+++++++++#,.:.':,'''''';;';` `''++#@#++++++++++++++++++
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@####+''''';,#';:';,+;,:;'::';``,,,,.,''''++'+'''':;;,'`:+;+#++;'+;'`.'+++###++#+++++++++++++++
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###;'++';':+;+:;',+;';'++''...,,:.. ' .;'''''''+``.,;:;###'+';+'+:::'++++#@++++++++++++++++++
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###;'++';,++''+;;:::;,.`,+`:+::.:+`;.:.+'';;;;;+':,:';:#+++: ';';+;:'+++##@#+++++++++++++++++
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#####;#+++''#;';;,:;,;++;`;',.'.:::,.++'+#++'+'+';';:;'+:''++.';'':+:+#'+'+#@#+++++++++++++++++
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###+;'++++'++;#+;;+;'::''.`'';+`.,+;;'+,.#;;;;:;;+;;;';';#''+#''++,''#;++'++@@+++++++++++++++++
@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@###+'###'++++''''+++';;+;+'+#+#:,,#';':,:+::;:::;';;'';';#++++:#';;.:,++'++###+++++++++++++++++
@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@@@@@@@@#@###+#++#++'''++;+'+';:'++'+###+#:'.';;;;''#++++++#.''''''.+'+'##;';;:#'+##+++###++++++++++++++++
@@@@@@@@@@@@##@#@@@@@@@@@###+##++@+#+++'''+'+''+++##;:',:'';+''':##+++++++;';;'''':+#+:'#'+';:':+++++#@@++++++++++++++++
@@#@@@@@@@@##@@#@@@@@@@@###++##++,;+'+++++'+'';+++#,.;+'+::'';,,:'++###++,;#,,;'++;''+###;+++'+'##++#+##++++++++++++++++
@@#@@@@@@@@##@@##@@@@@#########+#'++;+++'+++++;;++'+:++':#'+#+;;+''''+#++.+``````;''+###+#+'''''#'++###@#+++++++++++++++
@@@@@@@@@@@###@##@@@@@##+###+#+'''+#:+++'++++'''++++'++.+:'#''+#'+::::,:,,+ ``   ,':''#'+#++''+';+++++###+++++++++++++++
@@@@@@@@@@@@##@@@@@@@@@####+++++':''::+++#'''+'+;,+''':,++;+#''+:''#,'';:;++''#+#;'+++;++##;:'':'##++++##'++++++++++++++
@@@@#@@@@@@@##@@@@@@@@@####++##+';#;';++++''',+##;+''''','';'';';+;;::,,;'+':;;:':`';;'++++;'';''#++#+####++++++++++++++
@@@###@@@@@###@@#@@@@@@######+'+;'+;+#+++++''',;:++''+'+++'',';+':@#'';+:.;,:''.''::;:#++++''+++';##+###@@++++++++++++++
@@@++#@@@@@@##@@@@@#@@@+#+##+#+'''++;++'''++#;+'@'''''''+''''':;+'#,;,,+++;`,';:,:++;;''+#+';+++''##+#++##++++++++++++++
@##++#@@@@#@+@@@#@##@@#####@@@#@@@#;+'+;''++@,++''''';;;;;''''';:;'#'@++++;:;'';:''+;';;''+'''';+;#+#####@#+++++++++++++
@#+++##@@@#@##@@@@##@@###@@@@####@+#+#''+;'###:+';+;+:';++;'+##++':;,@++++';,;+;,;;#+;;+'++++'''++'######@@+++++++++++++
@#+++##@@@@@@#@@@@##@@####@@@@@#@#++;+::;;'#++++:;;'@+''++'+'##'+.+;'+,,##'''#+':'##+'##;'##+++@@@@@@@###@#+++++++++++++
@#++++#@@@@@@@@@@@#@@####@@@@@@##+;+:;;':`.`+#++;';@#;:'';''#@++;''+'+.'#''';#+#+'#'###+;;'#+;++##@#####+##++++++++++++'
##+++#@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@++#@@@#####@+#+#';:;''+#+##'++'+''''++'+ ##'':;;';#'+++++#####+:++#'''`'#+'###@#@@@@#@@+++++++++++'
##++##@@@@#@@@@@@@#@@###@@@@@####+#@+;:';;''##'++':;#+''''';'#;+;#'#:+#@::'+##+++++'#:'` `@'+##'#######@##@#'++++++++++'
@@#++@##@@@@@@@@@@@#@###@@@@@@@##+@##';;;;'''+++'';'#'''''+;+:+';++;''#+';;'##++#+'''+:.';@#+##++#####@@+##@++++++++++++
@@#+#@+#@@@@#@@@@@@@+##@@@@@@@@@@+@#+#'';'#;++#'''':#'''';;+#+'++'##+#;;';++,#:;+'';'''+'+##;@+@+#####@@#@#@@+++++++++++
@@@+#@+#@@@@#@@@@@@@+++@@@@@@@@@@####++#::::'###.`':++''''++'++'''@;'##'`'++#'+'+;:+#;';'#;+###+'++@#@@@@####+++++++++++
@@@#@#@#@@@@@@@@@#@####@@@#@@@@@@#@+#;;;::.:;;'++,':+'++#'':.+;''#+'''#+'+'+#':#;'+;''';++'+'#+#;+#@#@@@@##@#+++++++++++
##@###@#@@@@@@@@@@@+###@@@@#@@@@@@###+::,.::;''+;'..++###@ :##'+;#;:+##;;+#+''+#+';;+''#'#;;#+##+#@@@@@@#@##@#++++++++++
+#@@##@@@@@@@@@@@#@++#@@@#@+###@###++#':::;;+'#'#,''#@##+#:,##'+'';;+;++'+;''';':+'+'++'''+`';###@@@@@@#@@@##@++++++++++
##@@++@@@@@@@@@@@##++#@@###+#@#####'';,++;':;;+#';'''######,+'++;';''';++##;;.;+;'';;++';+,+::'##@@@@@##@@###@'+++++++++
##@@++@@@@@@@@@@@@++####@@#+.####+'#+++'+:':##+++;';++++###;'';';+#;''+####'+''+#+@+#+';+;;','###@@@@+'@@@###@#+++++++++
###@#+#@@@@@@@#@#@+++@####+++@#+++++++';';';:##+''+';+''':#;;''+.;+##@##@@#'#++@###@+#''#''#+++##@@@@++#######@+++++++++
#@@@@#+#@@@@@@@@@#++#####;+#@##++++++++;;;';'#+++'+++++;';;;;';:::.##@''''++'##@,,:;''::;;;++#++#@@##+#@###@##@'++++++++
###@@+##@@@@@@@@@++#@##@#@+#@##+#''''++:;;+,:'''''++#;'.,;;':.,'`:+..+''++++'#+'`.`+#+;,+#+'+++'++##+#+'#####@##++++++++
#@#@@###@@@@@@@@@+++@#@#++#@@@#''';;:::;`+;.,;'+';+;'#::.+;:;.:.':'.,,:'#+#'+#+'+'';'#,+++++;#:'+###+@#'#+#####@++++++++
##+@@@#+@@@@#@@@#++#@#@#;#####;;';;:`::::+#,@#;'';'';,,:+,;;:,#;;':`;;:,'#+''#,@'#''';,''###':'++++##@#';###@###'+++++++
#+#@@@##@@@@@@##+++##@@#+#####;;';;,,::::,'';+:;':';:;'':::,;;;;;:;;;:.;.+++'+'.,+;'''.+;++;':;'''+##@#+++@###@#++++++++
++#@@@@#@@@#@###+++@####'@+#@#;+;;;:;;,::,:;;:;,.::'''#`:';:;;;:;;:;;:':'@@#'';';'''',;+#';;;,;';;+++###+#+###@#@+++++++
++#@@@@@@@#@@#@@++#@#@@###+#+:;;;;::;:`.:;,:;+#,+;',:;;;+:::':;:;:::,::;;,'':.':;;;:;,,++;';;:;;;'''++#+++######@'++++'+
++#@@@@@@##@@@@+++###@@##'+'':.;:',.:,.,,..::,+:;':;;,.'::':::;;,:,::::,:;;:,.,;+;,++#`''',:;;:::':;'++++#+##@###'+++++'
++##@@@@@#@@@@@++#@#####'++;;;;'+::, ,,` ..;;#':,:',;',:;::::::::;:::::::::'`.;:,+'';:;#;''':;`+.'+':@##'+#####@@#+++'+'
######@@@#@@@@@+++@#@##@'+'';:.,:.'`:,` ;::'+.:#':':;::;:::::::,::;;;:,,,::;:,:,,,.'+@,'+.`'',```+++''+'+########@'++++'
@+###@@@@#@@@##++###@#++:;::#;#,., `, ,  :,',;:',;`:;;::,;,,:::;:.;::,,,,,:;::;.:.+::;;:;,...::..`#.#+;;;'@###@#@#'++'''
@@+@@@@@#@@#@@+++##@@##,;,::+'@..'``.`` .,:':':;'+.:':.+.`;;':+@;,',,,,,;,;:.,:,';::;,#::.`,.:.`.`+;':';;++@@###@#+'''''
+++@@@@@#@@#@@++#@###@:.;;;.;'@.:;,;.,.`,;:#+'::#'.::,;:`.,`:;,':#:.;,:,;,;:;,::,';: ;+;,,...,. ,`#++:'''''@@#####@'''''
#@+@@@@#@@##@#+'+@#@+#';;'::;;,`.; ,`;,``;'+#:..,: ,',,:.,,:,,::.,,:,::,,::,:,;,,:`+::'';:,:... :`##+;;';'#@@##@@@@'''''
###@@@@#@##@@+++#####@+;:;:::+,,'@:''##`:::+;::,`,:,,:.,,,,,,,,::,,,,:,;::::;';:,..+';#:..::,.. ,;@@+:'''+#@@##@##@+''''
#+@@@@#@@##@@+++@####@@@#';'+#:';';'''',..':.:#,,,:.,.,.,,.,,,:;;:;::;';::,';.:,,.;+:;::,:,:::;'`,+#'+++###@@#####@@''''
#+@@@##@###@#+++@##@@@@@#++'#+:';';;:.;.`.,::,+:,:.`,;,:,..,.,..,..,;:;::,,:..`.';';;,;,.,:;::::.:'###+++@@@@@######++++
##@@##@@##@@+'+####@@@@@####@';+'':;:;+`,@+.,#;`;:;,::`::,,.,:,,, .,:;;:+',:...:'::+##''+:''+#:..:'##+#+++@@#@##@##@;;;;
#@@@##@##@@@+'+####@@@@######''''';:;::;+#+;::;'+',:::',;::.,,.,:::::::,',,:;::,;.''@#+'';;+#';,;;'#+##+#+@@@@##@##@+'''
##@@#@@##@@@+'#@##@@@@@######'+'+;:::';,+'#,:#++;.,,';,`.,:.,..,,::,,;..,.,,,;,: ;,:+#'##,;;'';'';'##++##@@@@@####@#@+++
##@@#@##@@@+'++####@@@@###+#''+;;:::;''#++;,,,,';..,:',,:`:,::.,::::,,.`,,::,,,;;,;,'+,:+;::'';+;;''+++###@@@@##+#@@@'+'
@#@@#####@@''+@#######+#####''+'+,;;';;#..:.`,.``;,:::.''::;:::,:,;,..,.:;#,,,. +;:,:..+':;+'''::'''++++++@@@@@##@##@+''
#@@@@@#@@@@+'+@#@@@@@######++'';';::'':'+ `: `:'+`#,::.`':`+,:.'#+';,:`,:'+,,,:.;:;,,,#'';++'''':'+'@+#'++@@@@@####@@@''
#@@@@@#@@@++++@#@@@@@@##@@#+''+:;;::+::,:  ``.'''+#;,.'::;:;:.;';:'.,.'++;..`,:##';;`,, .++#:;;':;;'+++;###@@@@##+##@@'+
@@@@@#@@@@''+#@##++##@###@@;''#+::;,,.,',:`  `;'+,@`.,:;;,:#';,,;;,;;'':,'';:` .''+:``  ;++;';;;';'''+#+;++@@@@##+##@@''
@@#@@#@@@@+'+@@##++''+#@#+#''''#::;;,,.:,.``     +: ;.:,,'''+:;,;:.'+;'+,:+':.,: :,` ``,;,#::';;#:;++###@+#@@@@###@##@#+
#@@@@@@@@+''+@@@+''''''##@#''';#,:,.......`.,. `,: +',::,,,,;:'+.;;';'::';,+'''',` ` .`.;,,,:''',;'+#####+##@@@#######@@
#@@@@@@@@'''#@@@++''+'++++;'';::.,...,.+,,.``.   ;'';;;:;+;:+,;@;#,';;:+.';:::,;   `,:`,...,,:::'#++########@@@@######@#
##@@@@@@@''+@@@@+++'+++'+++;;;:,,.:.,,,;,.,.`   .;',+;;++,,,,#:++++;+:::';,++'''     `,,,+..,,:++####+###@++@@@####@##@#
#@@@@@@@#''#@@@#''''+;'+'+'++,..`,`  `.,..,,..`..,+;;.:'+;'';+';;:,';+'';',;;;'',.` ,,.:,:,,,'###++#########@@@@##@@#@#@
#@@@@@@@'''+@@@+'++'+++''''+'+.`  ` ` `....:;:;:;+';,,;'':`;:#':,;,#;'`;,';:''':',::,:,:,:,`+#++##########+##@@@@#@##@##
#@@@@@@@+'+#@@@';+''++'''++''+++    `.  `.,,;:;;:#:::;,,+##+#+''::''++;'+#+@.````;;;+:,,,.:++#+###########+##@@@@@@@####
#@@@@@@#'+#@@@#;,:::::'+;++';++'+.    `   .::;,. :.,.,:;,:':''.`+:;;.;;#,,::,';;.,;';;:``#+++#####+@####+@@##@@@@@@@@#@@
@@@@@@@'''+@@@+#:+;:;+';.;':;+''+';     `  `:;.;:;+##++++#;'+,+##'::,+.,;;+'':;;:;.;;, ;++#+####'''#+:#'#+@##@@@@@@@@#@#
@@@@@@@''+#@@@'+;+::':;,:,';';;+++'+`    ```..;:;:;:'++','+:'+#+''':';''#'+#'+;';':.:,+++##@##+++'+++'''++@'##@@@@@#####
#@@@@@@''+@@@@'+''';;:':;''';:+''''';'       :+'+;;;;:.,;'';;;+++'++'';,,,++;;';;++,+#++######';+++'+;+#+##;#@@#@@@#####
@@@@@@'''+@@@@+,':::'++;'''++++''+''''+``  `.;;'++++;:'''.;'';#::;'';+';'';';''#++'########++###++#';#++@'@####@#@@@@@##
@@@@@@'''#@@@+'++++#+++#;''#+++++''++''''   `.::++++++';;:#++:;#'+;'@###;;;'####+++##++#++++######@++''##@#@##@@@@@@@@##
@@@@@@''+#@@@'''++'+'+'+'+++'+++''+'+''+'+,``,,:#'+++++++';++##;;;'#+#;;;####+#+##+####+###+##################@@@@@@@@##
@@@@@+''+@@@@'''+'++'''++''''+'++++'++'+;+'+`..:::+#++++++++,+####+++++#+####+###+####++########+#############@@@@@@@@##
@@@@@;''+@@@#++'''++++''+'''++''+++'+++'''+++;,:::::,#+'++++#@';;;:++++####++#+####+++#++####+##+############@#@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@''+#@@@+;;;+:++'';;;'';;+''+;++++++++'+###,:::;':':#++##@:';;:;#'++#######+++##+#+#+#+###++####+##########@#@@@@@##
@@@@#''+@@@@:;,;:#+'++###@#@@@#+########:#####+#'::::':;@#@@#'';;':;@##@####@###@#####+@#++++#@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@###@@@@@@@#
@#@@'''+@@@@,:'+@.:.`.`.,.```...`..';:;;`:###+####';:';;:#@@@#+,;;,+###+###@@##@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@#@@#@@@@@@@######@@@@#@#
@#@@'''+@@@@::##`.,..`,..::.,.,,::.:.;:+;.:########+###@#@###@#######@@######@#@#@@##++';;;;;;'++##@@@@##@@@+#@@#+@@##@@
@#@#''+#@@@#'#'..,.,,,.,....,`.`.....,.,:..'#+###########@##@@#########@####@#@,,,.,,,,,,,,,,,,:,::::,:#@#@########@@@@#
#@@'''#@@@@;'# ,,.`.`....,...,,,::,,::,:,.,.'###########@'.,+########@#@@##@@#,,,,,,::;,,,.,,:,#,,::,,,,#@#@####@###@@##
#@@;''+@@@@.##`..,.,,:.,,,,:.,.,,.```......:;##########@'+;;':+########@#####@.,,,,.'@:;:,',;'+#,'',::,:,@#@@@##@@##@@#@
@@@''+#@@@#.#+,,,.````..,,..,,.,,,,.;:,,:..''#++########::;;;;@@#@##@@###@#@@@,,,,,,.,..:,,:,,:::,,:,,,,:@######@@###@@@
@@'''#@@@@#;#,`.,.,.,,,,,..,...,.,....,,,,.####++######';:;;;:'######@####@@@@..,,,,,,.:,,,,,,::,:,,,,,,:'@+@##+@@@##@@@
@@;''#@@@@,+# .....,....,,..,.,,,,:,:,::.,.@@++#++######+.,,;;#@###@###+##@@@@.:;,,':+:#+'':.':,:::,,,::::#'@+#+@@@##@@#
@@''+#@@@#,##`,.,.,.::.,,`,..,``,.,,..`....#@@#'++#+##+#+:;';+##@##########@@@,:','#,,.@,:`+::+,;'@.@.#@;,@'@###@@@##@@@
@+''+@@@@#,#+,:,``.``.`.:.`.`::;::::,.,`..`:+###+++++##@@######@########+#@@#@.,:,,,,,,:,;,,,,,,,..;,.,,,:#@#@@#@@@##@@@
@;''#@@@@#:+,`.....,,.``...``;'.+,:#,,++.'.++#+++'#+++########@#@####++#+##@#@,##:#'..##:.#:@+@#:',:#@@',:+@#@@+#@@###@@
@''+#@@@@,.:++;'';:;:,,.,,.``..,,,,,:;';;.`#+#+++++++++#@#@#@#@####+#++####@@@,.@#;,,,@',:#:@@#;:;';,;@:,@:@#@##+@@##+@@
#''+#@@@@.:::+,;;:':+;++'++'''++';':+:;+#@;+##++++++++++#####@###++#++#+###@#@#,@,;::,,.,:,,,,,,,::,,,:::,+@#@+#+@@@+#@@
'''#@@@@#,;;,;;``..`...,,,::;;;;''++++''#++#'#++++'+#+++#+##@@##+###++##++@#@@@,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::;@@@@+###@@##@@
'''+@@@@#:;;::'###+#+###@##+';:::.,....+##'+##+++#++++..+',',+:';;++'+;+++@@#@@#':,::;;'++####+++'''''''#@#@@@+#######@@
''+#@@@@;,,,::::';:';:'''+++++'#####@#++###@##++'+;.,''+'`,'+,'''+'+','#+###@@@@++#+@##@@@@@@@@@@@@##@#@##@#@@#@######@@
''#@@@@@#'++#'+####++###+++++++++#;+++##+#####++++:++',:;+:,:++':,+;++'####@@@@@###########@@@@@#@#@@@#@#@@#@@#######@#@
''+@@#@@#@@@@@@@@######+##++++++#+###########@#++++#+++++#+'+'''';'';''##+#@########@#@@#@@@@@##@@@@@@@@##@@#@#+#######@
'+#@#@@@:;;;'''++'';;::;;;'+####@##@@@@@@@@+####@#####@#@##@@##@@##@#@@@#@@@#@@@@##@@#####@@@##@@#@@@#@##@#@@#@########@
@@#@###@:;:'''''+++###########@@@@@@#''''++###+++''''''++++++##########@#@@@@@#@@@#@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@###@@#@
###@@@@+''''''''+++'++++++++++';'''#+######+#++#++#####################+########@@@@@#+''''''''''''''''############@####
####@@@+'';''';'''''''';'''''':::;;'+##@##+###+##++''';+++#+#+###+#####+##+#####''+''@@########++####+##################
;;##@@@;'''''''''';''''+''''''::::''+@@#;+':;+@#;;#@##;+'+++''+++++'++++++++++++'+''++#,,:,:,;;;:;;;;,:+++###########+##
+;##@@#'''''''###@,:++':;'+''#;;;:++'##+#'';';:+''''#@;''''++++'##++#######+++++++''+++,,:++:,:::;;;::;'################
+;@@@@';;''''''''''''+'''''''''''''':#@#++''''+;;;;###;''+'''';'#::;;';:;;#++++++''''#+.+;;+',:,;::,:,:,+#+#####+#######
'';;;;'';'''';'''+''+''+'''''''''''+:,::::;;;;'++++###'+++'''''+++###+++##++++++'+++##+,#++++,:::::::::,+#######@+######
;+';;;;';'''''''''''''''''''''''+'''+'''++++'++++'++'++++'+++'''+++++++''+''+++++++++++;;+''''';;'''''''#+##############
;;;;;;;;''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''+''#@'''''''';;;;''+++++++++++####+##############+###+###++####################@@@
;;;;;;;'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''+''#';''';;:;:;;;;'';+++++#+++########+#+++++++++++###+++++++++#++############@##@
2 months later
#6383 7 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

The Hobbit LE $7500- HUO, mint and dialed in. See my for sale thread for more details,
trades considered, really looking for an original MM. Cash is king.
thanks, James

Dialed In, The Hobbit LE and a breath mint all for 7500? That's a crazy good deal. I didn't realize Dialed In was even available yet! GLWTS.

6 months later
#7740 6 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I will be 48 in 13 months when I retire.

You sir, win.

1 year later
#12545 5 years ago

Listed my ACDC premium with mods..can remove color DMD and looking for mid 6k.. interested in a GOTG premium for trade or a working Diner + cash

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “Mint condition, low plays, added shaker, and the pinbits lightning bolts. Looking to sell only - no trades. Thanks.”
2020-05-14
Smithtown, NY
Trade
Archived after: 15 days
Viewed: 1034 times
Contributed to Pinside

1 year later
#18160 3 years ago

Selling a Totem project....love to sell locally if possible...

Machine - For Sale
Totem Archived
As is - “So I have this project that has worn out the patience of my wife so if anyone local wants to come get it here you go. There is no cpu board (or whatever the main board is called on...”
2020-10-24
Smithtown, NY
325 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 240 times
Contributed to Pinside

8 months later
#21163 2 years ago

I would appreciate it if someone can PM me links to posts in this thread that contain Craigslist deals in the NYC area. Thanks.

Also, looking to trade my HUO Dialed in for a HUO AIQ Premium + Cash depending on mods. (Prefer less mods)

1 month later
#21668 2 years ago
Quoted from insight75:

Gotta be that back glass!

Mata Hari too!

I would have scooped that up if I had any space.

1 month later
#22229 2 years ago
Quoted from hanktrainer:

price for this AFM?

I’m not sure, been out of the game for a couple years. Last I knew HEP restored A list games were in the $11k to $14k range

We have people paying 10k for a new Stern LE. I would grab a HEP in the 11-14k all day if I had to choose between a new game and a HEP restored classic I had not owned before. For someone wanting a HEP without the wait 14k is not out of line assuming the game was done in the last few years and not heavily played in HUO environment

EDIT: Just saw the pics, with the chrome and other upgrades 14k is very fair.

1 year later
#28085 7 months ago
Quoted from acedanger:

I got asked if there was “wiggle room” on gz. I said I can sell for less without topper. Buyer said they liked the topper. Lol

Sell him the topper without the game

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joejet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/northeast-us-for-sale-thread?tu=joejet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.