20240510_084408 (resized).jpg
20240510_084351 (resized).jpg
full front pst (resized).jpg
close cab pst (resized).jpg
coindoor pst (resized).jpg
Left side pst (resized).jpg
right side pst (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

12 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,796 posts in this topic. You are on page 196 of 196.
#9751 38 days ago

I’m ordering pinwoofer super kit
For better sound and adjusting callouts verses music

Then time to rock on this game
So far I’m living it , fast flowing game and the pop spinner is cool
Also changing all rubbers to orange

#9752 38 days ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

You could try putting these on the game.
https://www.pinballlife.com/updated-stern-nylon-flipper-bushing.html
May make right ramp easier to hit.
I will do this on mine when it comes out of storage.

how exactly does this work and how many do i need to purchase?

#9753 38 days ago

Testing testing one, two..thx BrokenChair ; - )

#9754 38 days ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

how exactly does this work and how many do i need to purchase?

Apparently the tolerance is lower on these new bushings.

Means a bit more power, and less flipper fade.

I have not tested them yet.

You only need two, but it's not so easy to remove current flipper bushings.

#9755 36 days ago

can someone give me tips on how to hit that super hard shot in the game the upper left quick curve ramp on the premium; where on the flipper should i be aiming ive hit it 5 times in 400 plays just a tech came and just realigned my flipper he said it was off

#9756 36 days ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

can someone give me tips on how to hit that super hard shot in the game the upper left quick curve ramp on the premium; where on the flipper should i be aiming ive hit it 5 times in 400 plays just a tech came and just realigned my flipper he said it was off

Definitely one of the hardest shots in pinball which makes it so great. Some people say theirs is out of alignment out of the box and some have bent the metal guide rails a bit. You should find some posts here about it.
I never had issue with mine but it took me around 400 games before I could hit it 50/50.

#9757 36 days ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

Definitely one of the hardest shots in pinball which makes it so great. Some people say theirs is out of alignment out of the box and some have bent the metal guide rails a bit. You should find some posts here about it.
I never had issue with mine but it took me around 400 games before I could hit it 50/50.

what part of the flipper is it going off of roughly? 50% is ridiculous wowsers

#9758 36 days ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

what part of the flipper is it going off of roughly? 50% is ridiculous wowsers

I was like 10% accuracy for the longest. Mine is pretty much just near the tip of the upper flipper.

I need a good amount of speed coming from the left to right orbit though if you don’t have speed it won’t make it in my experience. You could also bump the flipper strength up a few points and see if that helps

#9759 35 days ago

Anyone have an issue with the Electric Magic getting error code Electric Magic lockup device malfunction reported? Device keeps coming up and down during the game. Any bit of help appreciated

#9760 35 days ago
Quoted from BrianJ1337:

I was like 10% accuracy for the longest. Mine is pretty much just near the tip of the upper flipper.
I need a good amount of speed coming from the left to right orbit though if you don’t have speed it won’t make it in my experience. You could also bump the flipper strength up a few points and see if that helps

Your feedback helped alot I hit it twice in one game I think there is hope after all it’s the tip of the flipper solid shot

#9761 35 days ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Your feedback helped alot I hit it twice in one game I think there is hope after all it’s the tip of the flipper solid shot

Three in a row is my record felt pretty good haha, it’s a very satisfying shot. You can cradle with the upper flipper and get it but it helps a lot more with some speed.

Just played all day today best game was 500 mil just not playing well tonight. I think my balls are getting pretty magnetized probably need to swap them out sooner than later

#9762 34 days ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Apparently the tolerance is lower on these new bushings.
Means a bit more power, and less flipper fade.
I have not tested them yet.
You only need two, but it's not so easy to remove current flipper bushings.

I just installed the new tighter tolerance bushings. So it’s definitely not it more power and less flipper fade, which make sense since it is just a bushing. Also it is only about a 10- 15 minute job to swap out so really anyone can do it without much trouble. Loosen the Allen screw on the flipper pawl and slide flipper bat out. Remove the 2 screws to remove the coil stop and slide the coil off the plunger and move it our of the way. Then it is just 3 screws to remove the bushing. Easy peezy. Repeat on the other side.

The tighter tolerance reduces the little bit of excess play that is present with the stock bushing. Big noticeable changes are more predictable dead flips and it’s easier live/drop catch the ball. Does it shoot better? Maybe by a hair. It also seems to play better in multiball, so that’s nice. It’s definitely worth the investment of a few dollars. While you at it, swap out your coil sleeves for an extra $1, and check your coil stops to see if they need replacing.

I also put them on my GOTG which had many more games played, and had a lot more slop in the flippers. Going from ones that have seen thousands of games, these were night and day different. The old ones would annoy me when dead flips at the end of the flipper would sometime cause drains because the excess play would absorbs all the energy of the bounce. The tight tolerance bushing played more predictably, so they’ll be going in all my games.

#9763 34 days ago

I'd like to share my Zoso shooter rod with the Zeppelin owners club. It was created in the computer, grown in wax and cast into brass. If you'd like to swap out that generic black shooter rod you can order 1 at Pingraffix.com https://www.pingraffix.com/product-page/led-zeppelin-shooter-rod
20240510_084351 (resized).jpg20240510_084351 (resized).jpg20240510_084408 (resized).jpg20240510_084408 (resized).jpg20240510_084415 (resized).jpg20240510_084415 (resized).jpg20240510_084420 (resized).jpg20240510_084420 (resized).jpg20240510_084432 (resized).jpg20240510_084432 (resized).jpg

#9764 33 days ago

Hi guys I own a premium on location and needed help identifying a part.
I was told the game wasn’t ejecting a ball, I came in and found this part lodged in the trough, it’s threaded on one side and smooth/rounded on the other side, and is a little slimmer than a coil rod.
When I looked around the playfield trying to figure out where it came from I found another one identical to it laying in the 180 ramp path.
I’m not super familiar with this table and didn’t have much time on location - so just wanted to see if anyone had a clue about these?
Thanks!

IMG_0998 (resized).jpegIMG_0998 (resized).jpeg
#9765 33 days ago

ArcadeBar I know the game very well and I have absolutely no clue what they are give it a test game and look very closely in scoops and things to see where they came from and if you put on a few games and do not notice anything I say just leave them out no need for them!

#9766 33 days ago
Quoted from Gamingrulin:

ArcadeBar I know the game very well and I have absolutely no clue what they are give it a test game and look very closely in scoops and things to see where they came from and if you put on a few games and do not notice anything I say just leave them out no need for them!

Thanks yea I played one test game and tried to hit all ramps scoops use all three flippers & activated the electric magic etc...theres not exactly a ton of mechs in this thing...& everything seemed to play fine.

The one I pulled out of the trough seemed odd, but then to find another identical one up the playfield just seemed strange. I guess if I find a couple more tomorrow I have some real electric magic going on under the glass /:

#9767 33 days ago

Those pop up directly behind the Em spinner mech. Item #4.

Capture (resized).JPGCapture (resized).JPG
#9768 33 days ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Those pop up directly behind the Em spinner mech. Item #4.
[quoted image]

Hey Thanks for the note! I felt all around the EM mech when it was up and everything seemed intact but again I don't play this title as much. So you hit the EM spinner a bunch and then at some point these pop up like forks to stop or hold a ball or something, either in the front or back of the EM spinner... The orientation of the diagram doesn't make it clear but I know where to start looking tomorrow, and maybe these guys need a dab of locktite I guess.

Thanks again!

#9769 32 days ago

Locktite would be an excellent idea! Yeah, they're directly behind the EM mech. Here is another view...

Capture2 (resized).JPGCapture2 (resized).JPG
#9770 32 days ago

Shoot yea sorry about that I should have know that lol that’s weird they came out of there! Yea lock tight will work great that’s weird I have never seen that before those posts coming out of the playfield mech like that!

#9771 32 days ago
Quoted from Gamingrulin:

Shoot yea sorry about that I should have know that lol that’s weird they came out of there! Yea lock tight will work great that’s weird I have never seen that before those posts coming out of the playfield mech like that!

not permanent loctite the other 1

#9772 32 days ago

Having an issue with my expression lighting not working on the right side only. Any suggestions on things to check? Hoping it is a loose connection somewhere. Thanks for the assistance!

#9773 32 days ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Locktite would be an excellent idea! Yeah, they're directly behind the EM mech. Here is another view...
[quoted image]

Thanks for the addition spec sheet - just got down here and found the plates & screws on the bottom of the cab. I’ll put a dab of the blue locktite def not the permanent one once I figure out putting this back together.

Thanks again Pinside for the win and a Bama person too!(;

#9774 31 days ago

yes ive read the tilt rules but im still confused as hell when icarus gets activated... shooting the icarus target when lit has no effect?

so i have to shoot all four target banks then the buttons green then i hit it and icarus is activated is that correct?

how do i know if ive completed a target bank?

#9775 31 days ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

yes ive read the tilt rules but im still confused as hell when icarus gets activated... shooting the icarus target when lit has no effect?
so i have to shoot all four target banks then the buttons green then i hit it and icarus is activated is that correct?

When you complete a target bank the associated band member symbol will light in the middle of the playfield. When all four are lit, your Icarus multiplier will be ready. You will see the multiplier and the time available on the right hand side of the screen. Hit the Icarus target to activate the multiplier and your scores will be multiplied for the duration of the timer.

As you're building your multiplier the band member light will go from shades of yellow to shades of blue and green. The higher your multiplier the more blue the symbol will glow. And you can continue to increase the multiplier as the timer is counting down by hitting more combos and ending them at target banks (the same way you build them during regular play).

Hope that helps. My only gripe is that it doesn't tell you your available multiplier until you complete all the target banks, but otherwise it's a pretty straight forward system.

I've actually switched form chasing albums and tours, to seeing how many combos I can get and how high I can get the multiplier before I cash it in. Adds a very cool element to the game.

#9776 31 days ago

One funny thing is it's actually possible to start a 1.0 PFx. It happens fairly often.

#9777 31 days ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Try this. No idea what it discusses.

#9778 31 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

It’s great !!!!

#9779 30 days ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Well shit. If that video taught me anything it's that I need to get that upper-flipper center shot working smoother so I can hit it more often. A lot more often apparently. FFS.

#9780 30 days ago
Quoted from FugTM:

Well shit. If that video taught me anything it's that I need to get that upper-flipper center shot working smoother so I can hit it more often. A lot more often apparently. FFS.

i can now hit the upper flipper side shot it has to be hit at the tip of the flipper and perfect to work im at at like 20-30% before i was 0

#9781 30 days ago
Quoted from FugTM:

Is there anything that can be done to make that shot more hittable?

#9782 30 days ago
Quoted from Sandman33:

Get good? Haha just kidding there’s a few posts here where people have tried to mess with the alignment etc. I tried to loosen my rails then wiggle them out a bit. I think it’s still pretty much the same though. I have over time gotten much more accurate with that shot though.

#9783 29 days ago
Quoted from Sandman33:

It’s later on the flipper than you think. Also. Get good.

#9784 29 days ago

I feel like i hit mine in two different ways, I can hit it about 1/2 way up from the tip on a slow roll out of the pops under the right ramp.

The other way is off a hard forehand to the left orbit and then hitting it a little closer than halfway from the tip - that is incredibly satisfying and it rockets down the ramp back to the flipper.

I definitely had to adjust the ball guide where it mates to the scoop though, there was a half thickness gap between the guide and the scoop and i think that was causing a lot of my early rejects.

#9785 24 days ago

this is by far the hardest game i have ever played in my life my average score is like 30 million 100 million is alot to me

i had to set the ball save to 50 seconds to enjoy the game its a drain monster oh lord its harder than jurassic park

#9786 24 days ago

What’s the fix for the balls getting stuck behind the magic spinner on the back corners in that grove on both sides just hard nudge or wait for ball find?

#9787 24 days ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

What’s the fix for the balls getting stuck behind the magic spinner on the back corners in that grove on both sides just hard nudge or wait for ball find?

Make sure your game is level. Also make your game steeper.

This is what happens when you make your game unnaturally shallow so you can backhand the right ramp !!

#9788 23 days ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

Both

#9789 23 days ago

nevermind figured out the slings are daisy chained

#9790 21 days ago

The ball was getting stuck in the upper lock and then coming out only during ball search. The rod in the lock was too high and the ball was not nudging the switch. The stopper at the bottom of the rod was bent and holding the rod to high. Guessing it got bent while sliding the playfield and it fell out of track then hit the bottom of the box or cross bar. Used plyers to get this back to a 90 degree angle. Working good now!

IMG_4272 (resized).jpgIMG_4272 (resized).jpgScreenshot 2024-06-01 at 9.23.35?AM (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-06-01 at 9.23.35?AM (resized).pngIMG_4276 (resized).jpgIMG_4276 (resized).jpg
1 week later
#9791 12 days ago

Maybe joining club with an le.

Does the prem and le have the lite song list in back or just the le?

#9792 12 days ago

both the LE and Premium have it

#9793 12 days ago

And it is one of the best features! I really miss it when I play a pro.

#9794 7 days ago

im a little confused at how the action button works while its red does it have 2 functions? sometimes it says band boost sometimes it adds a ball is it supposed to have these two actions or is only supposed to add an extra ball in multi ball

#9795 7 days ago
Quoted from BrokenChair:

im a little confused at how the action button works while its red does it have 2 functions? sometimes it says band boost sometimes it adds a ball is it supposed to have these two actions or is only supposed to add an extra ball in multi ball

The button has 4 actions. Two when it is blinking red and two when it is blinking green. When it's lit solid it does nothing.

From the rulesheet:
Band Boosts are an easy way to complete combos and are used by pressing the action button when flashing green. Each game starts with 1 Band Boost qualified, and more can be earned by completing or changing song modes. Up to 5 Band Boosts can be saved at a time, and saving up 3 will enable Super Band Boost (flashing red). During single-ball play, Band Boost will instantly award 5x the current combo value and complete it at the target bank with the lowest current multiplier; while Super Band Boost awards 10x the current combo value and completes the combo, albeit adding the multiplier to 2 of the target banks (the two lowest) instead of just one. Band Boost spots a hit to the Icarus target during multiballs, while Super Band Boost instantly adds a ball.

#9796 7 days ago

Thanks I was confused about the red cause sometimes I hit in multiball and it won’t add ball

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 5.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Fuzz

$ 40.00
Playfield - Plastics
Inscribed Solutions

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 9,499.99
Pinball Machine
Old Town Pinball

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Space Coast Pinball

Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 8.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Fuzz

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 39.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 15.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 124.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 65.99
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 22.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8,995.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

6,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

Machine - For Sale
Milford, CT
$ 8.00
Cabinet - Decals
Space Coast Pinball

$ 105.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

10,450 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Silverthorne, CO
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

$ 169.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Maine Home Recreation

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 9,796 posts in this topic. You are on page 196 of 196.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/led-zeppelin-le-thread/page/196 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.