• Pro 26 votes
    21%
  • Premium 35 votes
    28%
  • L.E. 65 votes
    52%

(126 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 151 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

LZGNRAIQ (resized).jpg
LZ (resized).jpg
unboxingLZ (resized).jpg
zep (resized).jpg
20210127_011441 (resized).jpg
DC2D8858-AC65-442F-955A-C6D164551F3F (resized).png
PXL_20210125_220223859 (resized).jpg
CD1EF9A3-0313-44B0-8384-3B5F4EF8608B (resized).png
20210119_143138 (resized).jpg
jimmypage1973 (resized).jpg
20210124_111042 (resized).jpg
20210124_111028 (resized).jpg
6216FB6B-21E9-47DF-886B-634317D7D577 (resized).jpeg
come on.jpg
823E8C83-3D0B-43FD-BF03-CC3F8E555430 (resized).png
78288DBE-B37A-48D5-88F6-13F58349620F (resized).jpeg

There are 1123 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 23.
#1 47 days ago

Who's in on an le? Mines been pre ordered for 6 months. Been waitin for a long time

#2 47 days ago

Pretty bold expecting people to be committed to a game that they have not even seen.

#3 47 days ago

I’m on the list for a LE as well although SR has made some really good playing Pro games too. Not ruling it out.

Will be interesting to see the art packages for the 3 versions.

#4 47 days ago

In. The logo looks awesome.

#5 47 days ago
Quoted from beelzeboob:

In. The logo looks awesome.

Music sounds rockin too

#6 47 days ago

May I ask where you’re seeing the game and hearing the music? Do you have to be a “Stern Insider”?

#7 47 days ago

With the current playfield problems? That's a big Nope from me.

#8 47 days ago
Quoted from Xtraball:

May I ask where you’re seeing the game and hearing the music? Do you have to be a “Stern Insider”?

It is sarcasm

#9 47 days ago

LE on reservation. Bring on some gameplay to confirm that I want to pay for the whole thing!

#10 47 days ago

Got me good! I’m jonesin for more info!

#11 47 days ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Pretty bold expecting people to be committed to a game that they have not even seen.

Cmon, same story on every release. Its a theme I've been wanting forever, and I like music pins above all else. Plus, with SR design, its a win. And if Sexton is the designer, I think he will do a great job too!

#12 47 days ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Haha. Are you new here?

#13 47 days ago

I don't think he is, but this question always comes up on every release. Only way I would back out is if they did something stupid like black and white munsters. Otherwise, I couldn't be more excited on a new release.

#14 47 days ago

I’m officially in on an LE!

#16 47 days ago

Any ideas on when we get to see pics and Playlist?

#18 47 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Any ideas on when we get to see pics and Playlist?

Tuesday

#19 47 days ago

I’d like to put a deposit down ASAP. As someone who’s only ever once before, several years ago purchased a NIB game, would anyone like to please suggest who I place a deposit with so that I’m not waiting until 2022 for a game?

#20 47 days ago

Your best bet would be to go with one of the BIG distributors... Automated Services.. Mike D or JJ @ Colorado Game Exchange.. others here can chime in..

#21 47 days ago

With a massive backlog of machines I do not understand why Stern is another title. I put down a deposit on an AIQ Premium two months ago and it is looking like I won't get the game until March.

#22 47 days ago

They can burn thru that backlog pretty quick at 70 to 100 pins a day. And with new meds on the way, hopefully they can ramp back up to 100% capacity

#23 47 days ago
Quoted from LargemouthAss:

With a massive backlog of machines I do not understand why Stern is another title. I put down a deposit on an AIQ Premium two months ago and it is looking like I won't get the game until March.

It likely has to do with licensing windows and also labor costs to run quantities of games in batches.

#24 47 days ago
Quoted from LargemouthAss:

Distributors have already ordered those games. Revenue is booked. Factories that employ 300 people and produce 70+ games per day need to keep the line moving way beyond March. Keep the orders coming. Eventually the backlog will dwindle lower and lower.

#25 47 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Cmon, same story on every release...

Quoted from DylanFan71:

Haha. Are you new here?

I think he was joking.

#26 47 days ago
Quoted from LeMansFan:

I’d like to put a deposit down ASAP. As someone who’s only ever once before, several years ago purchased a NIB game, would anyone like to please suggest who I place a deposit with so that I’m not waiting until 2022 for a game?

Buy local if you can, that way if there were issues the dealer can come fix it, or you can walk into the store to discuss.

#27 46 days ago

In on an LE! It's going to look fantastic next to my JJPGNRCE!!!!

#28 46 days ago

I’m hearing LE’s may be gone before Monday.

#29 46 days ago

Wouldn't be surprised. Pretty anticipated pin, even tho there are haters already

#30 46 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Wouldn't be surprised. Pretty anticipated pin, even tho there are haters already

lol they are always gone and then pop up huo a couple months after release. chill out people

#31 46 days ago

Spot reserved

#32 46 days ago
Quoted from Psw757:

I’m hearing LE’s may be gone before Monday.

Seriously? No one has seen the game yet! I guess it LZ though. I wonder how many LE’s they will make

#33 46 days ago

Is this game expected to be another old design retheme like Beatles ? I’m sure the price is going to be astronomical

#34 46 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

Is this game expected to be another old design retheme like Beatles ? I’m sure the price is going to be astronomical

If you mean is it the exact same PF layout that SR has been using for the past 20 years .... YES.

#35 46 days ago
Quoted from Rdoyle1978:

No

Quoted from hoby1:

If you mean is it the exact same PF layout that SR has been using for the past 20 years .... YES.

Doubtful

#36 46 days ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

I wonder how many LE’s they will make

I bet 700

#39 46 days ago

Seriously? No one has seen the game yet! I guess it LZ though. I wonder how many LE’s they will make

I don’t think Stern has made more than 500 LE’s for any of their rock themes so that would be my guess.

#40 46 days ago

As much as I <3 Steve Richie and his pins...
not sure I'm going to be on board. Too much tied up in other ventures at the moment.

I hope this isn't a cost reduced mess with pooling playfields.

#41 46 days ago

I wonder how many LE’s they will make

IV

#42 46 days ago
Quoted from hoby1:

I hear people say this and I don't get it. I have GOTLE, ACDC Premium, and SWLE and they're all completely different. You can't say they all have full orbits. You can't say they all have upper playfields or lower playfields. And you can't say the ramps are all in the same location. If you mean they all have fan layouts, then yep...I guess you're right.

#43 46 days ago
Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Amazing that there can already be both “lovers” and “haters” of a game when nobody has seen a goddamn thing.

#44 46 days ago
Haters.jpg
#45 46 days ago

I'm buying on three factors. 1. Theme, 2. Designer, 3. Stern. Unseen is fine. You pretty much know what you're getting. And before the obligatory you're getting field issues comments come, if I do I'll deal with it then.

#46 46 days ago

There is a rumored Zoso SLE that will include 12 strands of Robert Plant's hair.

plant (resized).jpg
#47 46 days ago

#48 46 days ago

This is my holy grail dream theme pin! I’d like to reserve a spot for an LE, if one of the distros with allocations can PM me with details, I’d like to put a deposit down. Cannot wait to see and play this game!

#49 46 days ago

Has anyone tried to use the Klipsch R-125W 12" on any of their pins?

I have the 10" Polk on some of mine but thinking LZ may deserve more juice?

Oh snap just read that Best Buy has a 400W 15"-this could get dangerous

Klipsch sub.jpg
#50 46 days ago
Quoted from darkryder:

This is my holy grail dream theme pin! I’d like to reserve a spot for an LE, if one of the distros with allocations can PM me with details, I’d like to put a deposit down. Cannot wait to see and play this game!

Call JJ @ game exchange, was taking deposits yesterday.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 99.00
Sale Pending!
Rochester, NY
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 360.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
Machine - For Sale
Houston, TX
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Los Angeles, CA
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
£ 70.00
Playfield - Decals
Sillyoldelf Mods
$ 209.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Doc's Pinball Shop
There are 1123 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 23.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside