PPS_(resized).jpg
PPS_(resized).jpg
shame.jpeg
image.jpg
image-395.jpg
giphy[1].gif
cantwealljustgetalong.jpg
PopcornSmilee.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joejet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#118 10 years ago

I ordered 6 days ago.. so hopefully will have it soon. i have an original to compare it to and will post some video of both.

1 month later
#186 10 years ago
Quoted from Methos:

I would rather it take some time and get it done right.

I would rather they did it right before taking money and shipping it out as it was.

7 months later
#334 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

You have to somewhat feel sorry/yet laugh at the guys that thought they could sell their original topper for a premium before word got out that reproductions would be made, only to have them get burned when things fell flat with the reproduction.

Wonder if the same will happen to those selling MM?

8 months later
#498 9 years ago

Has anyone purchased and installed the decal that goes over the original waterfall with the cutout for the foil?

I have it and now thinking about installing it is giving me the willies.

#502 9 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Took me three days to face my fears on that install. In the end, it came out quite well.

So what did you do? Do tell! I was thinking of starting from top and then peeling down like you would installing a head decal but all the crazy shapes are freaking me out.

I would think you would not start from the left or right as it would be harder to keep straight.

7 months later
#626 8 years ago

If anyone has not received a refund what are you waiting for? Put a fork in er.. shes done.

6 months later
#701 8 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

EDIT
talked to Travis and feel good.

Care to share why?

1 month later
#751 8 years ago

I think of all the threads that have gone to crap on pinside this is one that deserves it. Poop.

#779 8 years ago
Quoted from paynemic:

I think I will. Hopefully this is all a manufacturing issue. If there's a bunch of half done toppers, maybe people would rather have that than nothing?

They never were able to successfully duplicate the topper, there was not even one made. The ones they did make were poor imitations with no 3d water effect.

1 month later
#810 8 years ago

I have an original with some typical bubbling and the treasure cove decal uninstalled for 500 if anyone is interested. Can bring to Allentown pinfest.

Bought them for more on but sold my WH20 before I got to I stalling them.

3 weeks later
#821 7 years ago
Quoted from pinbum:

Better grab Joejet's before its gone, i really dont think you will find an original any cheaper.

Too late.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joejet.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-whitewater-foil-topper-decal-reproduction?tu=joejet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.