PPS_(resized).jpg
PPS_(resized).jpg
shame.jpeg
image.jpg
image-395.jpg
giphy[1].gif
cantwealljustgetalong.jpg
PopcornSmilee.jpg

There are 847 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 17.
#451 9 years ago

I'm not sure why people are bumping this thread...If TwistedPin has more info he will post it...I'ts not like he will see this and say "oh yeah, I got the toppers done I guess I just forgot to tell everybody"

#452 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I'm not sure why people are bumping this thread...If TwistedPin has more info he will post it...I'ts not like he will see this and say "oh yeah, I got the toppers done I guess I just forgot to tell everybody"

Your logic has no place here, Sir!

#453 9 years ago

I think it's important to keep the thread visible. The OP has all but disappeared. I think there should be some attention brought to this. There was money taken over a year ago for a "completed" topper. That obviously wasn't the topper that people were looking for.

#454 9 years ago

From a small business point of view, It makes good sense that they should keep pinsiders informed on the status of the topper, especially for those who pre-ordered the first remake which did not perform as it should. Not sure why they don't at least provide us a status update, whether it be good, bad, or ???

#455 9 years ago

Why doesn't someone just go to the website and call the toll free number and ask what's up with the toppers?

#456 9 years ago
Quoted from HighSpeed1:

Why doesn't someone just go to the website and call the toll free number and ask what's up with the toppers?

Best advice so far....

#457 9 years ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

I bumped it cuz dsuperbee pointed out the seller's name & phone #. My topper was stolen right off the top of my game. I I felt compelled to search it out.

#458 9 years ago

updates on the pps forum as of today from TP

#459 9 years ago

Thanks Rick going there now.

#460 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Edit: found it on the pps site. Sweet

#461 9 years ago

Without giving away the farm, it sounds like good news is about here for those anxiously waiting.

#462 9 years ago
Quoted from PPS:

Link???

#464 9 years ago

OMG

#465 9 years ago

Why update on pps forum
when he originally opened it here!

Quote (Update as of 10/6

Toppers are done although we are just working out an issue with the adhesive on the back. Issue should be resolved shortly.
As for pricing we are honoring the initial pricing for all customers who bought the original topper. If you did not purchase the original topper then the current pricing structure is on our website. (End Quote)

Why is there a problem now with adhesiver when the original wwtopper he supplied a year ago was fine?
I'm guessing another year to wait.

#466 9 years ago

So, what is the current pricing structure???

#469 9 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Why update on pps forum
when he originally opened it here!

Doesn't PPS have the license? Could end up being very expensive now.

#470 9 years ago
Quoted from PappyBoyington:

Doesn't PPS have the license? Could end up being very expensive now.

It says $269 on the twistedpins website in post #466 above. That seems about right to me for the whole topper kit if the waterfall functions properly.

#471 9 years ago

Also says "on hold" if you click on either of the items.

#472 9 years ago

$269......man........ kinda glad I don't own a Wh20 but when you need something expensive is better than nothing I guess. Glad it sounds like you guys who need them may finally get them.
Cheers!

#473 9 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

$269......man........ kinda glad I don't own a Wh20 but when you need something expensive is better than nothing I guess. Glad it sounds like you guys who need them may finally get them.
Cheers!

$269 is a deal considering they used to go $400-$500 on epay....

#474 9 years ago
Quoted from JosiahCox:

Cheers!

Actually...it is 219, 269 includes a new clear top. Really not a bad deal at all!

#475 9 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

$269 is a deal considering they used to go $400-$500 on epay....

And recently listed there for as high as $800 - 900 for wrinkled decal.

#476 9 years ago

I'll happily pay 270 for a new, good looking WH20 repro. I just want to see this thing come to light..

#477 9 years ago

Sad to see the cost go up for those that wanted these back in May 2013 and were told that their names would be put on a list and contacted when the toppers were ready. I assume all the extra research/development drove the price up from the original offer to customers. Oh well

#478 9 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

Sad to see the cost go up for those that wanted these back in May 2013 and were told that their names would be put on a list and contacted when the toppers were ready. I assume all the extra research/development drove the price up from the original offer to customers. Oh well

You should read from the official source before assuming...... Check the thread on pps forums.

#479 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

You should read from the official source before assuming...... Check the thread on pps forums.

Not planning on setting up a forum account at PPS so I will wait to hear back from Twisted Pins. Thank you for the direction

#480 9 years ago
Quoted from loren3233:

Not planning on setting up a forum account at PPS so I will wait to hear back from Twisted Pins. Thank you for the direction

I would of posted the answer...but I don't wan't stir the pot :/ but TP will take good care of customers.

#481 9 years ago
Quoted from northvibe:

I would of posted the answer...but I don't wan't stir the pot :/ but TP will take good care of customers.

Are you serious?

TP seems to post on PPS forum, but cannot let us know here?
WTF

#482 9 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Are you serious?
WTF

Yes, I find it slightly amusing that "some suppliers" are quick to promote their wares when they are announced, but if there are any issues or conjecture ... Vapor ....

< insert usual rd lecture about retailing here >.

rd.

#483 9 years ago
Quoted from Squizz:

Are you serious?
WTF

People are so freaking whiny. "Gimme info, wait, spoon feed it to me here. Oh no look somewhere at the plafe the distributor is.putting the info, no that would require typing a different web address. Thats too hard. Ill just stay here and whine".

#484 9 years ago
Quoted from calvin12:

People are so freaking whiny. "Gimme info, wait, spoon feed it to me here. Oh no look somewhere at the plafe the distributor is.putting the info, no that would require typing a different web address. Thats too hard. Ill just stay here and whine".

There is no other new info regarding this calvin12!

Other than what I Quoted previously above from TP - Toppers are done although we are just working out an issue with the adhesive on the back. Issue should be resolved shortly.

So why did you even bother to read this thread calvin12 ?
Being your so high and mighty.

TP released their product here first and looked for people to purchase from them, some of us DID.
And now you expect us to chase updated information regarding our already purchased blunder that was sold to us.

P.s After 17 months I think we are entitled to ask and whine as you call it.

#486 9 years ago

I have been very patient Calvin 12. I bought the topper at the very beginning, when they advertised it here on this group. They have responded and updated to this group in the past many times. I would expect the updates to come on this group also. I don't think anyone here is asking too much to be updated on the progress. I have close to $300 into this, and I would like to get an update.

B

#487 9 years ago
Quoted from HighSpeed1:

So here is another one!

it does say "make offer", though sellers don't usually take much less than what they offer on buy it now. I imagine we'll start to see used toppers go up for sale cheap pretty soon.

#488 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

it does say "make offer", though sellers don't usually take much less than what they offer on buy it now. I imagine we'll start to see used toppers go up for sale cheap pretty soon.

I made the seller an offer of $75 and he made a delusional counter of $500 - his original asking price. With the TP/PPS repro ready to pop very soon why would anyone offer any more than $50-$75 for a used and severely faded one like he has listed? Those holding on for that huge $800 FeePay payday may have missed their window of opportunity to rip someone's eyes out!

#489 9 years ago

Well, to be fair, I'm sure 90% of us would pay $75 for that topper. There is no repro topper. One was announced 15+ months ago, and as you can see, we're still begging for it.

#490 9 years ago
Quoted from mac622:

I made the seller an offer of $75 and he made a delusional counter of $500 - his original asking price. With the TP/PPS repro ready to pop very soon why would anyone offer any more than $50-$75 for a used and severely faded one like he has listed? Those holding on for that huge $800 FeePay payday may have missed their window of opportunity to rip someone's eyes out!

You made a lowball offer of 75 bucks, were you actually expecting the guy to say ok??

1 week later
#491 9 years ago

ebay.com link: WH20 Whitewater Pinball topper

Here is one very reasonable. I am sure it will go fast. Not mine but maybe someone will luck out. Looks good.

#492 9 years ago
Quoted from Industen:

Here is one very reasonable.

I know these are hard to get but (very reasonable) it is just a piece of plastic with a foil sticker on it. Its us that are making this hobby so expensive.

#493 9 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

I know these are hard to get but (very reasonable) it is just a piece of plastic with a foil sticker on it. Its us that are making this hobby so expensive.

in the strictest terms, yes. Then again a pinball machine is just a heavy wooden box too

#494 9 years ago

I actually got lucky and found the original foil topper at the York show. God Bless you Rob (gwatt72)

1 week later
#495 9 years ago

Bump, any more news on this. Man it's gone quiet!

#497 9 years ago

I sent Travis a PM several days ago myself... I haven't heard any back.

#498 9 years ago

Has anyone purchased and installed the decal that goes over the original waterfall with the cutout for the foil?

I have it and now thinking about installing it is giving me the willies.

#499 9 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Has anyone purchased and installed the decal that goes over the original waterfall with the cutout for the foil?

Please let us know how it works out. I want to get one but don't know if it works good.

#500 9 years ago
Quoted from JoeJet:

Took me three days to face my fears on that install. In the end, it came out quite well.

There are 847 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 17.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/announce-whitewater-foil-topper-decal-reproduction/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.