(Topic ID: 170798)

WOZ Witch Red Smoke Mod $400 (List is closed)

By gouveia

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 6,610 posts
  • 668 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 28 hours ago by gouveia
  • Topic is favorited by 272 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

WozCastleEdge-001 (resized).jpeg
Image2112 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2421 (resized).jpg
CmHwNohUYAAafej (resized).jpg
1_oA63oJ2qoBYiIQ4Wzy8YKw (resized).png
IMG_7019 (resized).jpg
IMG_7018 (resized).jpg
IMG_6968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6861 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6808 (resized).jpeg
IMG_6807 (resized).jpeg
Red Smoke Witch Sphere (resized).jpg
IMG_1908 (resized).jpg
20231209_102916 (resized).jpg
20231209_102837 (resized).jpg
20231209_102834 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

6 key posts have been marked in this topic (Show topic index)

There are 6,610 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 133.
#1351 5 years ago

Me too please i Sent pm already

#1352 5 years ago

Anybody with two wizard mods willing to sell the other with a reasonable price, please contact me

#1353 5 years ago

I'm in

#1354 5 years ago

I’m in!

#1355 5 years ago

In.

#1356 5 years ago

And I'm in too...in the process of moving.

Alas, I've outgrown my workspace. The trusty washing machine and dryer can no longer bear the mess I've made, and my wife insisted we get a new home with a gameroom for all of my pins (FINALLY!) and a garage with PLENTY of room for making monkeys. (You see why I married her?!) Well, we found one, so now we've got to get out of here.

So while we're packing and getting ready for the move next month, I've been fine-tuning the monkey. I've made about six prototypes now, practicing different painting and assembling techniques, essentially trying to make them all look the same (springs are surprisingly tricky to glue and get the same motion each time, but I think I've got that figured out). I'm finally happy with my paint job and the mix of colors, and the molds are working great. I've made between forty and fifty pieces already, so I'll have a bit of a head start when I'm ready to sell them. That was one of the bummers about making the witch, because I always felt like I was way behind and all of you had to wait months for me to make them. Hopefully, I can get the monkey out quicker. So figure late July/August to be the time when I get things rolling.

Also, keep in mind there's no "official" list yet. That will come later. But I really appreciate all of your interest and enthusiasm.

Steve

download (resized).jpegdownload (resized).jpeg
#1357 5 years ago

Congrats on the move! Thank you for making such wonderful mods! I very recently acquired a WOZ and was very lucky to obtain the witch. It really changes the whole look and feel of the game. The stock witch is an embarrassment really to such a great game. Can't wait to add the monkey! Thanks again Steve!

#1358 5 years ago

Steve,

Congrats on the new house! Always feels better putting money in your own pocket than someone else's.

Love the shop picture!

Thanks!

#1359 5 years ago

Congratulations on the new house my friend. Having a game room is a wonderful thing. We all need space for our toys. The community appreciates your contribution to this very addictive hobby. The detail you put into these miniature works of art is amazing. Countless hours of hard work I'm sure. We appreciate your dedication and creativity.

Thank You,
Jonathan Demare
Amusement Services of America

#1360 5 years ago

I'm in.

Great work !!!

#1361 5 years ago

I’m in !!
Good luck with the move and if / when you do anymore witches I’m in for that too

#1362 5 years ago

I'm in. Just bought a WOZ and was looking for some mods to add. I am floored by how fantastic that monkey looks!

#1363 5 years ago

+1

List me please !! Also a "returning customer".

#1364 5 years ago

Can you add me to the list for the flying monkey mod. Looks great. Cheers.

#1365 5 years ago

+1
Thanks

May

#1366 5 years ago

Are you still making the witches. If so I’ll take a witch and a monkey.

#1367 5 years ago

I’d be in on the monkey and a witch also thanks if it could happen

#1368 5 years ago

guess I got to get in on this one too, I missed out on the smoke mod.

2 weeks later
#1369 5 years ago

Add me to the list please.

Jt

#1370 5 years ago

Hi Steve,
I don't have the pinball machine yet but am looking at purchasing one in a couple of months,
please add me to the list for the monkey, I would also be very very interested in the witch mod as well if you are going to make more. Please make more...….
cheers
Trevor
Brisbane
Australia

#1371 5 years ago

You are an ARTIST, sir.
Please add 1 for me also.
Thanks, Steve

#1372 5 years ago

I missed out on the Witch, but I'm in on the monkey please. Would love a witch if you ever make more.

#1373 5 years ago

Please put me in for the monkey mod.

#1374 5 years ago

is there link for the monkey mod yet?

#1375 5 years ago
Quoted from Chosen_S:

is there link for the monkey mod yet?

Links! "we don' need no stinkin' links..."

#1376 5 years ago

I'M IN, I'M IN, I'M IN...…
sorry for the swearing but just don't want you to forget me. lol

#1377 5 years ago

I want one too! Oh wait maybe I already said that a few times......

#1378 5 years ago

This thread is hilarious.

We’ve started probably 3 different lists for the Monkey mod...

Steve has popped in to say he isn’t ready for a list yet and isn’t making any more witch mods, and everyone basically ignored his comment and just keep plowing away with requests for both.

LOL

Uh... by the way... did I mention that I want a monkey? I’m in! (Again)

#1379 5 years ago

Hey everyone,
There isn't any link or list yet. I'm a little behind getting my "upgraded" workspace set up in the new garage, so I need a little more time to get things rolling. Moving into a home is a bigger job than we anticipated, but it's gonna be great once we get everything out of boxes.
So stay tuned...and thank you!

#1380 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Hey everyone,
There isn't any link or list yet. I'm a little behind getting my "upgraded" workspace set up in the new garage, so I need a little more time to get things rolling. Moving into a home is a bigger job than we anticipated, but it's gonna be great once we get everything out of boxes.

What a Great year your having!.
New wife, New house, most popular un-made mod to date on pinside!
We will patiently wait the arrival of monkey mod.

#1381 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Hey everyone,

Yet another example of a pinsider putting the comfort of his wife and family ahead of his pinballing mates...shame

Good luck Steve, we can wait. It's not as if the existing monkey is as ugly as the original witch

#1382 5 years ago

I am in for a Monkey mod when they become available. I am a proud owner of the red smoke witch mod it’s top notch. Thanks for making these cool mods available for the public they really improve an already great pinball machine.

#1383 5 years ago

If it's not too late add me to the list please.
Thanks

1 month later
#1385 5 years ago

I want one! Oops I already said that

#1386 5 years ago

Me three.

Added over 6 years ago:

I'm in for the monkey. I would like the witch and smoke mod if you make them again.

#1387 5 years ago

I'm in. LOVE the witch mod. Looks great on the RRWOZ and friends love it. The monkey looks amazing.

#1388 5 years ago

Oh what he hell, I'm in for the Monkey and for the Witch if ever re-run.

Don C.

#1389 5 years ago

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to give you another update. There are actually a few monkeys out there in the wild right now being tested, and I'm still making minor improvements to make it foolproof. I know it sounds crazy, but there are roughly 18 separate components to the Monkey. I've had to learn a lot of new skills to make it work, but I wanted to challenge myself and it's been worth it - I think you'll agree!
Enjoy the new video, and I'll be back soon with more info.

And no, there is still no list. Not yet.

#1390 5 years ago

Ummmm, ^^^ This is amazing !!!!

#1391 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Pat:

Ummmm, ^^^ This is amazing !!!!

Yes!

#1392 5 years ago

So awesome!!

#1393 5 years ago

That is friggin awesome! You have made these Woz mods take this game over the top! Thanks!

#1394 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to give you another update. There are actually a few monkeys out there in the wild right now being tested, and I'm still making minor improvements to make it foolproof. I know it sounds crazy, but there are roughly 18 separate components to the Monkey. I've had to learn a lot of new skills to make it work, but I wanted to challenge myself and it's been worth it - I think you'll agree!
Enjoy the new video, and I'll be back soon with more info.

Your monkey mod really makes the monkey mech seem more like a top-notch pinball toy. Great job!

#1395 5 years ago

First on the non-existant list!
I call dibs

#1397 5 years ago

Amazing!!!

5FD6BA30-E36A-4F3B-92A4-D319D264127E.gif5FD6BA30-E36A-4F3B-92A4-D319D264127E.gif
#1398 5 years ago

8A4232A3-A19A-447C-AB96-2F7A26A120BF (resized).jpeg8A4232A3-A19A-447C-AB96-2F7A26A120BF (resized).jpeg

(Please)

#1399 5 years ago
Quoted from gouveia:

Something tells me this is going to be a very long list...hope I catch the announcement early!

#1400 5 years ago

Awesome, YES, YES, YES, YES

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 39.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 24.50
$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 24.50
$ 91.00
$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 6,610 posts in this topic. You are on page 28 of 133.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/woz-witch-red-smoke-mod/page/28 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.